My First Time with a Man

Story Info
My introduction to being used like a woman.
6.6k words
4.63
32.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaV
AnnaV
104 Followers

I was having the time of my life!

There I was between the legs of the prettiest woman I knew, sucking on her hard cock.

Nikki and I had been chatting on-line for many years but had never met until today. I was surprised and excited to receive an e-mail from Nikki earlier in the week, inviting me to come to London and meet her. Of course, I replied as soon as I read the e-mail, letting her know I'd be delighted to pay her a visit. My surprise was for a couple of reasons. Nikki had always made it clear she had her on-line and her real world friends. I knew that I was very much an on-line friend and that was absolutely fine. The other reason for my surprise was Nikki hadn't been on-line for a few weeks which was unusual for her. No Twitter. No Patreon. No game streaming. Nothing. So unlike her.

And that was how I found myself on the train to London and took the Tube to the address Nikki had sent to me. Nervously, I knocked on the door which, after a few seconds, was opened by Nikki.

It will be no surprise to those who know Nikki that she looked stunning!

Today her hair was deep, red auburn and flowing on to her revealed shoulders. Her make-up was immaculate, but I barely had a chance to take in the vision of beauty in front of me as she reached up and threw her arms around my neck, pulling me down in to kiss. I could taste her freshly applied red lipstick as we kissed and felt my cock grow hard instantly.

I reached around her and pulled her in to a big hug. I could feel her huge breasts squashed between us. It brought a smile to my face as I knew how much Nikki loved her prosthetic boobs. I'd never tried a pair myself so was pleasantly surprised how realistic they felt. I had always thought they would have a strange, cold feeling to them, but even through my shirt I could feel the warmth of them.

Eventually I put Nikki down and held her at arm's length.

"Hi Nikki. It's lovely to finally meet you in the flesh."

"You too Vinny. How many years has it been?"

"Oh ... It must be at least five. Goes all the way back to Cam4!"

"God yeah! So much has changed since then. Makes me feel old!"

"Ha! You're still just a child!"

And that was it. We sat and chatted like old friends. Remembering some of the conversations we'd had on-line. Telling each other a little more about our real world lives. Apparently we had more in common than we thought.

After a couple of hours Nikki decided it was time to go out and get some dinner.

"Come on Vinny, let's go get you dressed. We're going to show these Londoners how to have a good time. Have you brought anything with you to change in to?"

"Erm. No I haven't Nikki. I was going to wear this. Won't it be smart enough?"

"Oh you look very handsome, but I thought you'd want to come out with me as Vinny."

"I ... I don't think I'm brave enough Nikki. I don't mind dressing at home, but I've never been out dressed as a woman. Is that a problem?"

Nikki broke in to a huge grin.

"Of course it's okay Vinny! I was only teasing. You're going to be my big hunky chaperon for the night. But I do have a few little items that you might like to try on. Come to my bedroom and I'll show you."

Grabbing my hand, Nikki led me to her boudoir. Laying on her huge bed was a La Perla gift box.

"Go on Vinny. Open it."

"Are you sure Nikki? These cost a fortune!"

"Of course I'm sure. My Patreons have been very generous lately and I thought I'd treat you."

I opened the box and found a matching set of white, silk lingerie. The bra was very simply cut with plenty of support in a 36A. The knickers were plain but classic in style and were sufficiently cut to hide my manhood. To top off the set there was a matching suspender belt and white, laced topped stockings.

"Do you like them? They're part of the Spring Bride Collection."

My hands were shaking as I caressed the silk underwear.

"They are gorgeous Nikki. Thank you SO much."

I pulled Nikki to me and gave her another big hug.

"Well come on Honey. Let's see how good you look in them."

Nikki started to undo my shirt buttons and pushed my shirt off my shoulders. I continued to remove the shirt whilst Nikki started to remove my belt and trousers. I knew that Nikki was about to see my Curvy Katie black knickers, but she barely had a chance to see them as she they soon followed my trousers around my ankles. Within seconds I was standing naked in front of Nikki as she kneeled in front of me.

"I see that you keep yourself nice and smooth." Nikki said as she stroked my always shaved legs.

"And it seems like you're quite excited."

Nikki was now stroking my obviously aroused erection. A drop of pre-cum was apparent on my cock head. Nikki squeezed it between her fingers.

"Can't have this leaving a stain on your new knickers."

And she licked it seductively off her fingers.

"Mmm! Sweet!"

Unsure of how to react, I waited to see where this was going. Nikki reached over, picking up the knickers. She held out the opening as I stepped in to first one leg then the other as she slid the silk knickers up my long, slender legs. As the knickers rose higher, my cock was sticking straight out. Nikki held it tenderly and pushed it back between my thighs, trapping it inside the silk material. She turned me around and stroked my ass cheeks, now covered in white silk.

"They look good on you Vinny."

"Oh, they feel good too!"

"Hold your arms out."

I let Nikki slide the bra straps up my arms and adjust my pectoral muscles in to the small bra cups. She then spun me around and adjusted the clasp on the back. I caught a view of myself in the mirror and was pleasantly surprised to see that my little cleavage filled the bra cups nicely. Standing next to Nikki with her huge boobs, I felt like a little school girl, but by little boobs suited my frame as much as Nikki's tits suited her look.

"Just the right size don't you think?"

"They're perfect Nikki. Perhaps next time I'll bring some fake boobs like you to give me more curves!"

Nikki just laughed.

"Perhaps." Nikki squeezed my little titties, "But I think you look super, with these little puppies. These huge things wouldn't like right on you."

Nikki was jigging her tits in front of me. They looked so real, I still couldn't believe that she was wearing a breast plate. The technology was progressing quicker than I thought. Even standing this close, I couldn't tell that they weren't the real thing.

"Now let's finish off your outfit."

Nikki had picked up the suspender belt and was attaching it around my waist. I sat down and was about to roll the stockings up my legs, but Nikki had grabbed the pack and was already rolling the first stocking up in preparation for sliding it up my leg.

"Oh, I love your pink nails. Cute shade."

I blushed slightly as this beautiful lady complimented me on my toes. I extended my leg towards Nikki, pointing my toes and letting her slide the first stocking on to my foot, up my thin ankles, along my slender calf, over my knee and up my long thighs. She attached the lace top to the suspender belt, smoothing the nylon, before repeating the process with the second stocking.

I couldn't resist standing up and admiring myself in Nikki's full length mirror. I twirled around to see how I looked from the front, the side and from the rear. Personally, I think I looked best from behind as my ass cheeks looked hot covered in the white silk.

Nikki had stood aside as I had been checking myself out, but I then saw her approaching me in the mirror.

"Are you sure you don't want to top it off with a dress Vinny? With your legs, you'll have men eating out of the palm of your hands. Such a shame to hide them from the public."

"Oh don't be silly," I blushed, "Besides, no one would be looking at me when we step out of your front door. All eyes will be on you. I do love how sexy red tights look on a woman."

"Ha. Do you really think I'd be wearing tights?"

Nikki lifted the hem of her dress to reveal that she was also wearing stockings. She stood beside me flashing her legs to compare them with mine. I have to admit that my tanned legs looked hot in the white stockings, but Nikki's looked even better as she was standing in her heels.

"Before we let you get dressed, let me take a photo of us together."

Nikki grabbed her phone and took a few pictures of us standing together with our arms around each other, flashing our stockings. I couldn't wait to get home and have a look at how good we both looked.

"Right! I'm famished. Let's get you dressed and go have some dinner."

After I'd covered my virginal white lingerie with my boring old shirt and trousers, Nikki took me to a local restaurant. Walking along the street it was obvious that Nikki was getting plenty of attention from passing men. And, let's face it, who can blame them from looking at her. She was a vision in red. Her red spaghetti strapped dress clung to her super curvy body. The dress hem stopped three inches above her knees, showing plenty of her red stockings which, combined with her four inch sparkling red stilettos, left the onlooker with a stunning view of her legs. She had topped off her auburn hair with a floppy red hat. She was like Super Mario's Pauline in a short skirt!

The restaurant was wonderful and the food was fine. In all honesty, they could have served me rough old horse meat with over cooked vegetables and I would have thought it was the best meal of my life. I was sitting eating with Nikki, spending quality one to one time with her. As she had bought me some super sexy underwear, I picked up the bill for the food.

"Now for some dancing Vinny. I know a lively bar with a little dance floor that I know you're going to love."

Not being a great dancer I was a little reluctant, but if it meant that I'd be spending a few more hours in Nikki's company before catching the last train home, I'd be a fool to decline the offer.

"Lead on McNikki."

"Come on you! Let's go have us some fun."

Nikki linked arms with me and we strolled along to the bar. It was nicely busy but not over crowded. We bought our drinks and perched ourselves on two stools at the bar. Even in her heels, I had to help Nikki on to her stool. She crossed one elegant leg over the other, letting the hem of her dress ride further up her thigh, dangling her shoe on her extended toes. We had chatted together so often that Nikki knew exactly how to arouse me.

"I'm up here Vinny," she smiled, "I always knew you were a leg man. All the other men in this bar can't take my eyes of these."

She grabbed her boobs and thrust them up towards her chin.

"Well, each to their own. They can play with your tits whilst I play with your legs."

I had to sit cross legged to hide the obvious erection I was now developing. Nikki leaned forward, placing her hand on the top of my thigh and whispered in my ear.

"Do you know something?" I shook my head, "I can see your suspenders through your trousers!"

With that she tweaked the strap lying beneath her hand and I felt it slap against my smooth thigh.

"Oh bugger! What will people think if they see it?" I blushed

"No need to worry about your suspenders showing. You should be more worried that I can see your stockings over the top of your socks!"

I looked down and saw she was right. I was about to reach down to adjust my sock but Nikki placed her hand on my arm.

"Leave them Vinny. I think it's sexy that someone might spot you're wearing stockings. It turns me on seeing the reaction when someone notices. I should have mentioned that your little tits are making cute little bumps in that short you're wearing."

"Why have you only just mentioned it. Everyone must be laughing at me."

I felt quite flustered.

"Calm down Vinny. Everything's okay."

Nikki placed her hands on my thighs, leaned forward and planted a big kiss on my lips. As she continued the kiss, she was playing her fingers up and down my thighs, outlining where the suspender straps were holding up my stockings. When she broke from the kiss I made my excuses and headed towards the gents. I needed to adjust myself and see if Nikki was right and that people could see my budding breasts beneath my shirt.

I looked at myself in the mirror and Nikki was right. If you looked closely, you could see the outline of my little breasts. But what could I do about it? I couldn't take the bra off in the middle of a bar could I?

Heading back in to the bar I could see that the two stools which we had been sitting on were empty. Nikki was no longer there!

My heart fell.

I had blown it!

I may as well finish my drink before heading back home, I thought, so I hopped up on to my stool to finish it. Scanning around the room, I spotted Nikki.

She hadn't left!

But she was talking and laughing with another man!

I'd blown it!

How could I be so jealous?

But I was.

She had laid her hand on his arm and he had an arm around her waist, holding her close. Nikki then took her phone out of her shoulder bag and started typing something. I could only assume she was taking his phone number! He was looking down and gave a big smile at what she was showing him.

Placing her phone back in her bag, Nikki was looking up at him fluttering her eyes in an obvious invitation for him to lean forward and kiss her.

When he did lean forward, she turned her cheek so that his lips missed hers. As he planted a kiss on her cheek, she looked over at me and gave me a big wink.

Apparently I hadn't blown it!

I sat up a little straighter on my stool and smiled back. I may have also given a little wave.

The man noticed where Nikki was looking and smiled at me. I smiled back nervously. Nikki turned back to him, gave him a peck on the cheek before whispering something in his ear and then headed back over to me.

"You okay Vinny?"

"I am now. Who was he?"

"No idea. Never seen him before. But wasn't he handsome?"

I hadn't thought about it, but now she mentioned it, he was a good looking guy.

"I guess. If you like that sort of thing."

"What the big, strong, muscular type with come to bed eyes and a Superman chin? Yeah, he is a bit of an acquired taste!"

"All right. Yes, I can see why you'd be attracted to him. I'm sure he's quite a man in the sack!"

I smiled as I came to the conclusion that I now knew the sort of man that Nikki liked. And who can blame her. My mind wandered and I wondered what it would be like to make love to a man like him. How would it feel to have him lying above you as he slowly entered you? To wrap your legs around his waist as he penetrated you and you dug your nails in his back as his cock expanded deep inside?

"You okay Vinny? You look like you're miles away."

Shaking my head to clear the vision of being taken by this man, I replied,

"Fine. Absolutely fine Nikki."

"Well, let's finish our drinks and head back to my place. I'm just about ready for bed."

Not wanting the night to end, I finished my drink and we headed to the door. We linked arms again as we headed back out to the street.

"You'll have to tell me where the nearest Tube is Nikki. I don't know this part of London too well."

Nikki grabbed my arm tighter, stopped walking and looked up at me.

"Don't be silly. You're staying at my place tonight."

"Oh ... All right ..."

We walked along in silence for a couple of minutes.

"You do want to stay the night don't you?"

"Of course I do. I just hadn't made any assumptions."

"Silly girl! Why do you think I invited you around tonight?"

I had only hoped that the night would turn out this way. "Act cool Vinny. Keep it nice and cool!" I kept telling myself.

"You're very quiet. You okay?"

"Sure. Just a little tired. Think I'll sleep well tonight."

Nikki grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze before leaning her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sure you'll have a good night Vinny."

The evening was getting cool. Nikki shivered, so I put my around around her shoulder to warm her up. We were nearly back at her flat and had been walking in silence for a few minutes each of us having our private thoughts.

"Here we are Vinny. Let's get inside and warm ourselves up."

Nikki unlocked her door and let us in.

"There's some wine in the fridge. Can you pour us a couple of glasses while I sort things out?"

I headed in to the kitchen and found a couple of glasses and poured our drinks. Taking them through to the lounge I settled down on the sofa, listening to Nikki moving things around in her bedroom. I could hear her rustling through her wardrobe and assumed she was sorting out some bedding.

After a few minutes Nikki called out,

"Vinny, can you come here a minute?"

I put my glass of wine down and headed back to the bedroom.

The first thing I noticed was that Nikki had cleared the bed of the packaging from my new underwear. As I entered the room I saw Nikki resting against the headboard in just her red underwear. It was identical to what she had bought me, but whilst mine was in virginal white, she was in sexy red.

I stood rooted to the spot at the door.

"Are you ready Vinny? I know you've wanted this for ages."

She was right.

I had wanted this to happen for years.

But that was just a fantasy.

Now here I was in Nikki's bedroom and she was offering herself to me.

This would be my first time with a woman like Nikki.

It would be my first time going to bed with such a sexy, unique woman.

"What are you waiting for? Take your clothes of and come join me here on the bed. I promise I won't bite."

Not wanting to look like a sixteen year old virgin and rushing in, I removed my shirt and stood in front of Nikki in my new bra. I then sat and removed my trousers, fully aware that Nikki had her hand between her thighs as she began pleasuring herself. Her other hand was caressing her huge fake breasts.

I let my trousers slide off my nylon covered legs, listening to Nikki begin to moan a little as she became more aroused.

"Come sit next to me Vinny."

Nikki patted the bed and I sat alongside her.

Leaning towards each other we began to kiss.

Still feeling very nervous, I sat with my hands by my side. Nikki was caressing my silk covered chest as we continued kissing.

"Mmm!" I moaned in to our kiss.

Nikki's hands felt wonderful as she stroked me and tweaked my nipples through the silk material. Nikki took my hand and guided it to her huge breast. Her flesh felt huge in my hands. I had never played with a girl who had such big tits. I knew that Nikki had a fascination with Dolly Parton sized tits, but to me they were too big, but if she wanted to have a huge breast plate, who was I to disagree? As I caressed her boobs I couldn't believe how life like they were. How warm they felt in my hand and I swear the nipples were getting bigger as I rolled them in my fingers.

Breaking the kiss I said,

"They feel so real Nikki! Who knew these fake boobs could be so realistic?"

"They are amazing aren't they? Here, have a better look."

Nikki reached behind her back, unhooked her bra and let her boobs fall forward.

"So what do you think about them? I treated myself to them."

I looked closely and couldn't see any join.

"But ... Are ... Are they?"

"Yes. Yes they are. They're real Vinny!"

"Wow! You finally did it. They are magnificent!!"

I leaned forward a suckled Nikki's left breast, playing the teat around between my teeth.

"Oh yeah! I knew you'd like them. I knew you should be the first to play with my lovely new tits. Oh fuck! I love your lips on my tits!"

Nikki grabbed my hand and thrust it between her thighs. Her cock was straining against her knickers. I gave it a squeeze before releasing it from it's encasement. It sprang out between her stocking clad legs and I couldn't help but look down between her thighs to have a look at her excitement.

AnnaV
AnnaV
104 Followers
12