My First Time with a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Vinny! Play with my tits. Stroke my cock! Shit I'm so hot."

I switched to Nikki's other tit and felt her nipple getting harder and harder between my lips, matching her cock getting harder as I stroked it to its full height.

"Jesus Vinny, I'm going to cum so much if you're not careful. Please suck me. I want to feel your lips on my cock."

I crawled on to the bed and kneeled between Nikki's spread thighs. Here I was, finally between the thighs of the sexiest woman I had ever met. I was about to play with the first cock which wasn't mine. Of course, it was the cock of a beautiful woman, but it was still a cock.

"Please Vinny. Please suck me."

As I dropped my head closer between her thighs, Nikki gently held my head and guided my towards her erection. I had been playing with it, but now being so close to it, it looked so much bigger. I had seen Nikki's cock many times on chat rooms, but now I could feel it, see it, smell it, I was about to taste it.

Looking up in to Nikki's beautifully made up eyes one last time, I stuck out my tongue to touch the tip of her cock. I rolled my tongue and poked it at her pee hole and hooked her first drop of pre-cum. I've tasted my own cum many times and wanted to know how Nikki would taste. I wasn't disappointed.

"Please Vinny, stop teasing me. Look, I'm so fucking hard. That's what you've done to me today. You sitting there in your fucking sexy underwear. You've played with my brand new huge tits. You've been playing with my cock and my legs. Please now suck my dick."

Well, how could I deny her?

I unfurled my tongue and licked around the head of her erection. I ran my tongue along from the tip of her cock to the base and sucked on her balls then I re-traced my licking back up the other side of her cock. When I was back at the tip, I slowly took her cock head between my lips.

"Oh yeah! Oh fuckkk!! Yeeeaaaahhhhhhh!!"

I was doing it.

I was sucking mu first cock ...

... and I LOVED it ...

From being very tentative in tasting my first cock I was now trying to take as much of Nikki's cock down my throat as I could. My head was bobbing up and down as Nikki started to thrust her hips forward. She had grabbed my head gently in her hands and was grinding her erection down my throat.

"Jesus Vinny! Your tongue is amazing!!"

I must have been doing something right as Nikki seemed to be enjoying me attempts at bringing her to an orgasm. She was bumping up and down against my mouth and thrashing around. I looked up to see her tits wobbling on her chest as she was approaching her climax. I relaxed my throat and thought I'd let her do all of the hard work and keep thrusting in to my welcoming mouth.

Nikki had grabbed my head and I thought it indicated she was about to cum. I braced myself for my first taste of some one else's cum. Just as I was waiting for my reward, I felt someone else climbing on to the bed. Before I knew what was happening, my white silk knickers had been pulled down past my stockings tops to my knees and something was bumping against my arse hole.

I tried to turn around to see what was happening, but Nikki held my head firmly in her hands.

"Don't worry Vinny. He'll be gentle. Relax and enjoy it."

Slowly, ever so slowly, a cock was penetrating my arse hole. I had stopped sucking on Nikki, but her hard cock was still in my throat. Even if I had wanted to, I couldn't tell the man buggering me to get out. With my head buried between her thighs, Nikki was rotating her groin in to me, getting as much stimulation from my trapped face as she could.

Who ever was taking my anal virginity had now grabbed my waist as he pulled himself in to my arse. I have had many dildoes in my arse before, but my first cock was so much more exciting. I could feel every inch slowly penetrating me and despite not expecting it, I couldn't believe my luck. Here I was dressed in sexy, silk underwear, sucking on the cock of a beautiful woman whilst taking a hard cock in my arse.

"Feels good doesn't it Vinny? It's so hot seeing you taking your first cock. I remember my first time. I bet you feel like a cheap whore don't you?"

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Now I'm going to cum. Are you ready to taste your woman's cum?"

Again, I nodded and awaited my reward. The unknown man fucking me was beginning to speed up. I guess he was getting turned on by the sight on front of him. Who can blame him. A sexy red head with huge tits in her red underwear being sucked off by a blonde haired cross-dresser in white, silk underwear, her arse stuck in the air taking his hard cock.

"Fuck Vinny. Are you ready for me? Are you ready to taste my cum?"

I kept nodding

"Cumming Vinny! I'mmmmmmmmmmm CUUUUMMMMMMMING ..."

And then I felt the first gush entering my throat.

I was in heaven.

By now Nikki had released my head, so I pulled back to see her cock erupting. Her cock was pulsing straight at me. I did my best to catch her cum in my mouth but it was cumming so quickly, some sprayed on to my upturned face.

"Ohhhh!! That was amazing Vinny!"

"What the fuck? You've got a cock too? I thought it was your boy friend who was the cross-dresser!"

The man fucking me from behind had just found out that Nikki was not your normal woman. I had no idea what was going on but I was now a little scared that he might get angry.

I needn't have worried. He grabbed my waist and started fucking me even harder.

"Take my cum you stupid whore. I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit for days."

He leaned forward and grabbed my little tits inside my new bra and fucked my harder and harder. I was now pushing back to meet each of his thrusts.

"Fuck me! Fill me up! Shoot your spunk in me!"

"Oh Vinny, I knew you'd love being fucked!"

"Oh girl, here I cum. You ready to be fucked by a MAN?"

"Yes! YES!! Fuck me. Make we your woman!"

Reaching behind me I pulled my arse cheeks apart so that the stranger's cock penetrated my hole even further. I could feel his big balls banging against little ones.

And then I felt the first spurt of cum. He held my hips tight as spurt after spurt entered my bowels. Finally he slapped my arse cheek and pushed me off his cock.

Released from his grip, I rolled on to my back, panting. I must have closed my eyes as I became aware of someone licking Nikki's cum off my messy face. Opening my eyes, I found that it was Nikki who was cleaning up her own mess. Kneeling behind her was the man she had been talking to at the bar with a big grin on his face and a shrinking erection between his thighs.

"Well, I would never have guessed that you had a cock hidden between those thighs of yours. You two are sexy fucking bitches!"

"We've only just started Hun. This was just a warm up. Are you ready for some more fucking?"

"Fucking HELL yeah!"

As I lay on my back with a stranger's cum dripping out of my well fucked arsehole and a stunning woman licking her cum off my face I looked down my body to see over my little white covered boobs, my erection was pointing at the ceiling. Nikki noticed where I was looking and a huge smile spread across her face.

"Well, well, well Vinny. It looks like one of us still has an erection that needs to be released."

Without a second thought, Nikki crawled along the bed and holding my ever hardening erection upright, she lowered herself on to my cock. In one smooth movement my cock had penetrated her sphincter and she was sitting in my lap.

"Oh SHIT!" I exclaimed, "Fuck me Nikki! That feels fucking awesome!!"

"Oh Vinny, That's exactly what I intend to do. I'm going to fuck you so hard your balls will be like shrivelled peas when I've sucked your cum out of them."

Whilst she was sitting on my erection, I could feel Nikki using her anal muscles to grip and relax my cock.

"How do you do that? That is just amazing!"

"Don't worry. I will teach you later. I've never known a man who can resist my anal fucking."

As much as we were both enjoying Nikki using her muscles to milk my erection, she slowly lifted herself off my cock until just the head was still inside her. She lowered herself enjoying every inch of my cock as it stretched her whole. She repeated the action a number of times getting faster and faster each time. Nikki's huge knockers were now wobbling with each up and down movement on my hardening pole.

Nikki leaned forward until her naked breasts were resting on my little titties in my cute white bra. I loved feeling her bullet nipples rubbing against my little nubs. Laying on top of me with my cock stretching her arse wide, I leaned forward and kissed Nikki. Our tongues explored each other's mouths, battling with passion to penetrate and take control.

Breaking the kiss, Nikki leaned back and was presented with a hard cock by her head. The cock that had recently taken my virginity was now ready for more action.

"Come on girls, let the real man have a piece of the action. Let me see how you suck a man's cock."

Never one to miss a challenge, Nikki wrapped both her hands around the stranger's cock. Her manicured fingers encased his cock leaving a good three inches length showing. I couldn't believe that he had been so big for my first fucking. Nikki's red tipped fingers were now squeezing his cock much like her anal muscles were doing to mine. She stuck her tongue out and wrapped it around the tip of his cock.

"Yeah, that's it girl. Suck my dick like a cheap whore!"

It was almost like he knew the right trigger words to get Nikki going. She must have tasted my anal juices on his cock, but she didn't seem to mind. Squeezing his cock on her hands, Nikki guided more of his erection between her ruby red lips. Having seen what Nikki was capable of, I knew what was coming next!

I sat back and watched up close Nikki doing her party trick. Even with my cock deep in her arse, Nikki was sliding her lips down the man's pole. She was looking up at him as inch by slow inch his rod was disappearing between her come fuck my lips. Finally her lips were at the base of his long cock and she kissed his pubic bone.

"Holy shit woman! That's fucking awesome!"

Well, it seemed like our new man had realised that despite having a cock between her thighs, Nikki was all woman!

Sitting this close I could see the man's cock making a bulge in Nikki's oesophagus. There aren't many more sexy sights I can tell you. The sexy girl sitting on my cock in her red stockings, her huge, naked breasts resting on her slim frame and a cock stretching her throat as it entered her gullet. I knew that I would soon be depositing my load inside Nikki's bowels.

I had seen Nikki deep throat her dildo on-line more times than I care to mention, but seeing her doing it up close was an experience I don't think I'll forget. As my balls were getting ready to release my spunk, I reached forward and stroked Nikki's flaccid cock. It didn't take much encouragement before my hands were holding an nice, warm erection.

Nikki was now bobbing her head up and down our man's cock. He was meeting each movement with a thrust of his hips. Judging by the expanding cock in my hands, Nikki was liking having her throat fucked and a cock filling her arse.

"Stop it girl. I'm going to cum if you're not careful!"

Nikki redoubled her efforts and started to tickle his balls as she continued sliding his cock between her red lips. She was rotating her mouth as she bobbed up and down on the phallus.

"Oh shit! Ohhhh ShhhhIIIIITTTTTTT!!"

As a pro, Nikki knew exactly how to taste her man's cum.

With just the cock head in her mouth and her tongue wrapped around the expanding gland, one of her little hands left the caressing of his ball sack and slid up between his thighs. She began fingering his hole.

"Yeah! That feels good babe. You suck dick like a street hooker. You want to taste my thick white spunk don't you, you little slut? You want to have my cum all over your pretty face don't you?"

Nodding, Nikki pushed in finger up his arse hole.

"Holy shit woman! What do ya think you're doing?"

Despite his protestations, Nikki's fingering did the trick. I could see his balls contract and knew that his first shot of cum had blasted up his shaft and was now filling Nikki's mouth.

"Mmmm!!" Nikki moaned.

"Fuck meeeee!!" screamed our man. I don't think his arse hole had been molested before, but I think he would try it again! Who knew how soon it may be?

After the first shot had sprayed inside her welcoming mouth, Nikki pulled the cock out of her mouth and let it shoot over her pretty face. Despite having only recently fucked my virgin hole, this man had plenty of cum still to share. He shot three, four, five times over Nikki's face. Such a shame to see Nikki's face disappearing beneath this spunk facial, but wow, it was a sexy sight!

I gripped Nikki's cock hard as I continued to masturbate her. I sped up and knew she was going to cum.

"Make me cum Vinny! Fuck my sweet pussy and fill me with your sperm. I want to cum Vinny. Please let me cum ..."

"Beg Nikki. Beg for it girl. Are you ready to feel my cum inside you Nikki?"

"Yes Vinny. PLEASE! Yes I'm ready for you."

Before I knew what was happening, Nikki's cock was spewing her white spunk over my smooth belly. Her first shot landed on my new bra. As she came, her sphincter contracted, milking my cock inside her.

"Now Vinny. Shot inside me now!"

And that's what I did. I let go of her cock as Nikki collapsed on top of me squashing her huge tits on my little ones. I grabbed her waist as I deposited my spunk up her oh so sexy pussy. She continued to grind her muscles, milking every last drop out of my balls. I could feel Nikki's spunk lubricating our bodies as she pushed herself down on top of me.

I've never felt so horny as I did right now.

Nikki's face was still covered with cum and I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her face and licked up all of the cum I could find. Some of our plaything's cum had dripped off her face on to her new tits which was now being soaked up by the silk of my bra. I did hope that my newest set of underwear wouldn't be ruined!

Finally, my cock stopped shooting in to Nikki and began to slide out of her hole. I could feel my spunk dribbling out of Nikki on to my stocking tops. Panting and gently sweating, Nikki rolled on to her side and rested her head on my chest. Despite just having received two loads of spunk, she couldn't help herself and began lapping up the cum that had collected on my cleavage. It was a mixture between the stranger's and her cum, but she didn't seem to mind.

Laying back, enjoying the warmth of Nikki beside me, I looked over to see the man standing at the foot of the bed with his phone in his hand. He was taking photos of the two girls he had just fucked. He knew his friends wouldn't believe that the best fuck of his life was with a big tittied woman and her cross-dressing boyfriend. And the woman had a cock too.

He didn't say another word before he left. Nikki and I were cuddling each other as we watched him get dressed. Before he left he took his wallet out of his pocket and threw twenty quid on the bed before walking out of the door.

Twenty quid!

I ask you!!

12