My First Time with Clara

Story Info
Going back to college and my first time with a woman.
1.3k words
4.41
7.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My senior year of college, I was part of a small, tight-knit group of friends who had taken classes together all summer. We mostly hung out at the big apartment shared by about five in the group, and there were maybe seven of us.

The main extrovert of the group who really tied us all together, Clara, had her 21st birthday coming up. This girl had planned all of the 21st parties all year, all the house parties, and barely mentioned her own upcoming big day. Well, the rest of us got together and decided to plan a night out that she would love.

Clara was a beautiful girl with big blue eyes, wavy blonde hair, and curves to die for. More than anything though, she had a ready smile and just wanted the whole atmosphere around her to be happy all the time.

Clara and I had gotten close through our college years, but especially over the summer going into senior year. We were pretty much inseparable at this point and I was all but bouncing leading up to her birthday night out. I went over to the apartment with everyone else to get ready, helping pick her outfit and finish up with hair and makeup.

We all made our way down to the first bar of the night. It was pretty quiet that early on, so we had the space mostly to ourselves. The group broke off into music selection, drink ordering, playing pool, all the fun stuff. Clara popped up next to me all of a sudden at the bar with a dazzling grin.

"Hi," she simpered at me with batted eyelashes, "don't shots sound like so much fun? What do you think, tequila?"

I grinned right back, caught up immediately in her energy. "You got it babe. How many do you want?"

She jumped off the bar stool and leaned into me, making a show of counting all our friends and both of us twice. I wrapped an arm around her and giggled, whispering in her ear, "Great job. Maybe we should just check with everyone though. Would you mind seeing who's in?"

She nodded with a serious look and charged off, asking each person and coming back with all of the personalized drink orders. Nobody was willing to do shots this early in the night after we had all pre-gamed at the apartment while getting ready. I ordered each of us tequila shots anyway just to see that smile again. I got to see the smile and a little happy wiggle. She cheers-ed with me, threw the shot back like a pro, gave me a quick side-hug, and danced away to her own beat.

I was sitting at the bar by myself nursing a drink, but staring at her was a whole activity in itself. This girl was like a torch, barely touching each person before lighting them up too. Soon our whole group was belting out a terrible rendition of a classic song and bouncing around, all with carefree smiles.

Soon enough, Clara hooked my elbow and towed me into the bathroom with her. I finished washing my hands first and stood behind her in the mirror, touching up her hair and telling her how beautiful she looked. I didn't pause to think before slipping my arms around her waist and leaning in to kiss her neck very, very lightly. She turned into me almost immediately and the kiss became something unexpected, passionate and sweet. We stayed locked in the kiss for what felt like minutes, but could only have been a few seconds. I moved my hands to her hips and pushed her back against the sink, resting my forehead against hers. We were both breathing hard and smiling like lunatics. I let her go to touch up her lip gloss and walked back out to the bar.

Clara didn't leave my side through the rest of the night. We held hands and danced, and I had never felt so seen or important. Being loved by a girl who is loved by everyone can do that to you.

When we all got back to the apartment for the night, Clara and I broke off quickly and locked ourselves in her room. Neither of us had ever been with a woman before but you wouldn't have known it.

With the door safely shut and music on to drown out everyone else, we immediately zoned back in on each other. We both seemed to be expecting a moment of embarrassment, and it just wasn't happening.

I walked to meet her in the middle of the room and wrapped her up tight, one arm snaking around her waist and the other slowly trailing up the back of her neck. I backed her up against the door and pressed slow kisses to the sides of her neck, the corner of her jaw, and the center of her collarbone.

When I heard the hitch in her breath, I met her in a kiss and we both lost all control. Without losing contact, she walked us toward her bed until I felt the mattress against the backs of my knees. She gently pushed me back and crawled her way up, moving us both toward the pillows.

I peeled off her shirt and unclipped her bra, tugging it off and leaning up to suck a nipple into my mouth in one motion. I rolled the other nipple between my thumb and forefinger, pulling gently and chuckling when I felt her begin to squirm in my lap. I crooked one leg and planted my heel in her mattress. She quickly took to it and shifted her weight, grinding her hot cunt against my thigh. She was making the hottest little needy mewling noises and I never wanted it to stop.

I kept up teasing one nipple the way she liked and moved my other hand down between us to unbutton her shorts. She jumped up to push them off along with her underwear, and seemed to realize at that point that I was still fully dressed. She looked appalled and I just laughed, sitting up and pulling my shirt over my head. I didn't even have it off when she started tugging my shorts down over my hips and moaning. With both of us bare now, the room was starting to smell like sex and I was absolutely losing my mind.

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard, squeezing her ass in both hands, trailing my hands up her sides, and pinching her nipples. She was moaning and begging and grinding her hot wet pussy up against my thigh again. I pushed one hand down between us and found her absolutely soaked. She jumped and groaned at my touch, settling in on top of me with a full body shudder.

I started to tease her clit, softly at first, but when she started trying to push back against my leg again I wrapped an arm around her like an iron bar and gave her the pressure she needed with my fingers. She gave a satisfied moan and started rocking very gently, panting and mewling in my ear with her face buried in the crook of my neck.

I started to feel her get warmer and warmer in my arms, and the rocking became more insistent. I had found the perfect spot on her clit and I knew it. I was pushing her to the brink and backing away, first for maybe a minute, then for shorter and shorter periods.

She started to shake and I finally relented, giving her the speed and pressure she so desperately needed. She gasped and then seemed to tense until I felt a hot, wet spurt on my hand and leg. It trickled down between my legs and I almost came then and there. She melted on top of me, sighing with the full body release. I was absolutely enamored.