All Comments on 'My First Time with Mom'

by Matth55555

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Short and sweet.

Good for a quick jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good start

a little quick but a good start, I hope the son stays with mommy and permanently replaces dad between his mothers thighs. Perhaps mom could get her son to stay if she were to let her son impregnate her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
****

Pretty good. I liked her being carried away, doing something a voice was telling her was wrong but passion takes over and wins. Good job. You should follow up.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good start

I would hope that his mother's pussy would be too much for him to give up by moving away, especially if his mom told him he could have her any time he wanted her

mspervy46mspervy46over 9 years ago
WOW

I hope the son replaces the father, maybe she finds out her hubby has turned gay and plans to leave her. She could leave with her son and he could be her new husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

hot hot hot more chapters would make this story hotter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a short, sweet, and very hot story of passionate motherfucking

The first-time contributor is in his early 20s, so we have (I hope) many years of mother and son shenanigans to look forward to. Matth's tale rings so true to life. "I had never been this turned on in my life," the boy says, as he's showing his primal lust for his own mother for the first time. And his mother, too, acts the way lots and lots of moms would act in the same situation. To begin with, she's reluctant, even somewhat resistant, but she's won over by her boy's fierce ardor and naked male aggressiveness. Her son's driven by what he's got between his legs, his hard young cock that's seeking out his mother's warm wet twat and his hot young balls that demand release up the same cunt he came out of. That's my one small objection (besides the fact that the boy is nameless). When he finally blows his young balls and splatters his semen, it shouldn't be over is mother's tits, but right up his own damn birth canal, that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs that he was born from. Otherwise, a remarkable first effort, definitely five stars.

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
short and hot

nice story, short and hot, like the mother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice story

good read but way to short

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hot story!

homerjayhomerjayover 9 years ago
short but sweet

thanks for writing.

madtaffcatmadtaffcatover 9 years ago
Short and hot AND sweet.

Short stories usually lack empathy or animal lust, but this has BOTH! Well done -more please :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Me Too!!!

i was moving to NEW York City "for a better life" when my mom started crying the night before I was leaving. Dad a military lifer was never home. Long Story short My mom kissd me good bye on the lips, it got more and more intense, I squeezed my Mother's ass next thing I know I was Fucking my own Mom. It ended well.. I did not move. I fucked my mom almost every night for the next 5 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
In no time we were both so horny we were in bed fucking!

Once again I was thrusting into my mother's pussy, fucking her hard, driving her towards yet another climax. As her breathing became more labored, and her moans became louder, we really started fucking. We were both grunting, and groaning, and enjoying each others bodies so much, before I knew it I was coming hard inside my mom's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mother

Kunagi sõjaväest koju tulles läks mul ka emaga suudeldes nii kaugele,et läksin emaga voodisse.Esimest korda oma elus nikkusin oma ema.Niisugust asja pole mina isegi unes näinud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mommy's Boy

Wow, been there , sort of. did that. My mother was over sexed. Had a few flings. My dad couldn't satisfy her needs. I was fairly young at the time. She would take me for rides , into the country. She told me to stay in the car. She had to talk to the person in the other car. Bored, i couldn't wait . I crept over to the other car. As I got near, I noticed the car moving a little. I peaked in , there I saw my mom bareass and legs to the roof. The person, was a big guy , also naked , he was pounding away. she was moaning and groaning very loud. My mom turned her head, she saw me watching. She gestured , for me to go away. I went back to our car, and waited. After a short time she returned. Started the car, and we headed home. She never said a word all the way home. Another time, we were home alone. The phone rang. She answered , taught a short time. Then she told me , there was a man coming over to talk to her. That I should stay in my room, until , she called me. Short time later , there was a knock at the door. She gestured with a finger to her lips , to be very quiet. Opening the door, the guy was a different man. As soon as he entered , he grabbed my Mom and gave her a big hug. They kissed, his hands were all over body. He reached inside her top, opening her blouse, he pulled out one of her big boobs. His mouth found her nipple. she started to groan and moan. He turned her , leaned her over a chair in the lining room. Pulled her skirt up, pushed her panties to one side. Then he plunged his big cock in all the way. She screamed out loud, one of his hands covered her mouth.. He pounded her hard and fast. Oh,god, youre so tight , he said. In only a few minutes , he told her he was going to cum, she it was okay, and that she was going to climax soon. Then , he gave one big push, he hollared , she screamed again. Then they both went silent. she grabbed a towel and wiped them both off. He gave her a kiss, and left. She ran to the bathroom. All this I witnessed from my bedroom door, whch was ajar, just enough. The best part of this story is my helping my Momm with her sex needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
" NO guilt"!!

great story. however I didn't have to work as hard with my mother the first time we made love although we fucked it really was love because you see I was not a young man and mom was not a starving young woman . we were two mature adult when it happen. neither one of us planned it!! mom, asked me to take her to her 25th college reunion which was being held in another state. first getting permission from my wife explaining it would be a three days event. on the way we stopped at a motel, mom went in to register for a room. to spare expense she got a room double beds. after dinner we came back to the room and retired early. around 12:30 I heard mom moaning. I switched on the night nite, seeing mom lying on her side with the pillow squashed between her thighs her gown around her panties covered ass. seeing her in that position excited me. shutting off the night light I eased into her bed as she moved over removing the pillow from her thighs giving me room to get in her bed. I got in a spooning position throwing my arm over her waist, my hand cupped her tit as moms pretend to sleep. after about 30 mins. in that position i slowly placed my hand in the elastic of her panties to slide them off of her ass, while doing so I could feel mom slightly raising her body to allow the panties to slide down her thighs. with my boner pressed in the crack of her ass she shifted her body where the head of my dick was at the lips of her pussy, allowing me uninstructed entrance into canal of her wet pussy where she started moving her ass and asking me to fuck her hard. we fuck at least an hour/making love as I explain to her. The next night we got into the missionary position looking into each others eyes. this 60th yo woman gave me the most pussy in those 3 days than i have had in a long.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.Reminds me of my mother and myself except we teased for three years before we made love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Makes my cock real hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****Nice and Hot quickie. Thanks for sharing.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Good story but moved a little too quickly for me to rate it high - 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first time with mom, the title brought back my memories of similar occasion. I was eighteen, came back from school party. She was l bed and said: come lay with me and tell me about the party. When I lay down beside her she said: Take off these useless cloths. When I was naked she started kissing and fondling my cock. When we stopped kissing she said: "I want you inside me." That was wonderful feeling. When I wanted to leave she said no, stay here and so we made love several times that night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. My affair with my mom started a year after l got married. My wife and I started having frequent misunderstandings. I started visiting my parents and telling them about it. Dad always left it up to mom to talk to me. One day while talking to mom she hugged me. lt felt so good that I kissed her on her cheek. We held each other tightly for a while. My cock started getting hard and rubbing against her belly since l was taller than her. I felt her hard nipples pressing against me. I couldn't control myself anymore. I started kissing her on her neck. I then moved to her lips. She responded quite well. Shortly we were both naked on the couch. I fucked her for the first time. After cumming inside her pussy we decided to go to the bathroom. We fucked again and again in the bathroom.

I went home and infomed my wife that l am moving out. I went back home to live with my parents. From then on, which is 3 years ago, mom and l have been fucking almost every day when dad is not around. Mom and I are now lovers.

homerjayhomerjayover 1 year ago

I like the premise. I just wish it was a little longer, maybe more details, especially with the sex scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous