My First Time with Mom

Story Info
Son finds love with Mother on the eve of moving out.
1.6k words
4.37
246.9k
149
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Matth55555
Matth55555
100 Followers

It was the night before moving out when it finally happened. Something I had dreamed about for years, but was too ashamed to talk about...

I had always thought of my mother as attractive. She was in her late forties, and I in my early twenties. She was short, only five feet tall, with green eyes and curly blonde hair. I was pretty athletic looking, about six feet with short brown hair and some recent tattoos. I had definitely gotten a lot better looking since going to college, and my confidence was at an all-time high.

I'm not sure when I actually started becoming intimately attracted to my mother. I'd say I was 18 or 19, when I was jerking off and suddenly there it was: an image of my naked mother in my head. I was shocked at first and ashamed of thinking such a thing, and yet I felt insanely aroused, and I couldn't help myself. I came harder than ever before, and immediately felt ashamed of what I had done and vowed to never do it again. But as the years went by, I masturbated to the thought of having my mother again and again. I couldn't hold back. It felt so wrong, but so right at the same time. I began to have dreams at night as well of having sex with my mother. I would wake up with a raging hard on and would have to jerk off right away, and the feeling of shame came again.

As the years went by, I entered college. I used to be very close to my mother, but the distance and strange feelings I had toward her started to keep us apart. Summers would be unbearable to my desires as well, as my father would constantly be away from the house on business trips for days at a time, leaving me and my mother alone in the house. The summer after graduating college was very sad and frustrating, as I began my plans to move across the country to get on with my own life. I was now 23. Every time I would talk about leaving I could see my mother's eyes tear up, but what could I say to her? That I was moving away to avoid the day when I couldn't imagine having her anymore and made a mistake of trying something for real?

The day before the big move across the country my mother and I were sitting out by our pool. My dad of course was gone on business as usual. My mother was laying out in the sun tanning, her beautiful body glistening in the sun. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her, taking in every inch of her exposed skin. I could feel myself start to get hard and quickly turned away. Suddenly my mother sat up and looked at me, starting to tear up again.

"So you're really gonna leave me, huh?" she asked.

"Mom, stop," I replied. "There's nothing for me around here, you know that. I have to get on with my life." I started to feel choked up a little bit.

"So I mean nothing to you?"

"That's not what I mean..."

Was it an accident, or on purpose? I noticed my mother's bikini had slipped a bit, exposing a nipple. My heart jumped in my throat as I tried to look away, but couldn't. My mother looked down, and gasped, looking embarrassed. "Sorry hunny," she muttered, and quickly went back into the house, leaving me hard again.

Dinner that night was sort of awkward. We didn't talk much, just watching TV and eating. I didn't have a shirt on as usual, but I noticed my mother giving me weird glances, almost like lust. I shook my head. What was I thinking? That my own mother, a strict and God loving woman, would possibly want her own son? Disgusting.

Later that night I was sitting in my basement throwing a couple beers back. I was a little tipsy I guess, but I had to piss really bad, and quickly ran into the bathroom, not even noticing the shower was on. I looked up- and saw my mother completely naked about to get into the shower. Our eyes locked and widened and the same time.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, Mom," I muttered, at the same time running my eyes down her whole body, those perky tits, the small bush above her pussy.

"Get out!" Mom screamed, and I quickly closed the door. I went back to the basement and jerked off right away, cumming in about a minute. I couldn't believe what I'd just seen. And was I imagining things, or had my mother actually posed a little bit as she saw me run my eyes down her body. It couldn't be. It had to be the alcohol talking I guess. I tried to watch some sports and forget about it, but in a couple minutes I heard the shower go off, and suddenly the basement door opened. My mother appeared, wearing nothing but a towel. I could feel my face blushing with embarrassment as my mom came over with a stern look on her face. Then her face softened.

"I'm sorry for yelling, hunny," she said.

"It's my fault, Mom. I should have knocked or something."

"I've just been so stressed lately with you leaving and everything." Suddenly she came over and threw her arms around me, starting to cry. "Just don't forget about me, ok?" she whispered.

I had a raging boner at this point. There my mom was, in just a towel, her hair wet, with a scent of baby powder on her as well. I don't even know what happened next, but before I knew it, I grabbed my mother and kissed her passionately on the lips...and my mom didn't pull away! My mind was racing. Was this really happening? Me and my mother were making out on the couch! I became bolder and let my instincts take over. I gently moved down and started kissing my mother's neck, and I heard a slight moan. Then suddenly she gasped and pulled away.

"Oh, my god! What are we doing?" she exclaimed, her towel slipping, exposing a nipple again.

I was paralyzed. "Uh, I don't know...I'm drunk...I wasn't thinking..."

"This is wrong!" My mother was unsure what to do next, run away or cry, or both.

My brain snapped back into action. I didn't care. I saw the look in my mother's eyes. The same look at dinner. She didn't want it to end.

"Fuck it," I muttered, and grabbed my mom again. I was right. She didn't try to pull away this time. Her towel fell away, and she crawled her wet, naked body on top of me. It was really happening. All the dreams and jerking off and longing had come down to this moment. It was all or nothing.

I had never been this turned on in my life. My mom and I began kissing hardcore, as I slipped my tongue into her mouth. My hands reached down and grabbed her naked ass, and I squeezed. I started kissing her neck and down to her breasts. She gasped in pleasure. "I can't believe we're doing this," she whispered as she yanked my hair. There was no time for words, only action.

I began sucking on her titties, biting ever so softly as my mother began grinding her pussy on my leg. I couldn't tell if she was still wet from the shower or if it was wetness from her dripping pussy. I shifted her down onto the couch and I got on top of her.

"Hun, maybe this is too much," she gasped as I began kissing down toward her beautiful pussy. Her eyes closed and she moaned as I began sucking and teasing her pussy, slipping two fingers into her hole.

"Oh my fucking God!" she exclaimed. I had never heard her curse like that before. I couldn't take it anymore, I could almost feel the pre-cum already. I slipped my shorts and boxers off and spread my mother's legs apart.

"This is too far," Mom said, gasping breathlessly.

"Not yet," I said, and slid my cock inside. Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy as I began to fuck her, slowly at first, kissing her neck and breasts. Then I let go, fucking as hard as I could. We were both moaning and clawing. I had never seen my mother so raw, so alive.

"I'm gonna come," she managed to get out, as she clawed her fingernails into my back. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I fucking love you Mom!" I shouted as I withdrew my cock and exploded my cum all over her breasts. I fell on top of her, and we both lay there gasping for a couple minutes.

I couldn't believe it had just happened. After about ten minutes, we sat up, still panting.

"Oh my God that was wrong," my Mom whispered. "But it was fucking incredible."

She got up and started to go back upstairs. "You need a shower?" she asked back to me, smiling.

"Definitely," I said, still soaked with sweat. I went upstairs and got into the shower with my mom. We kissed and hugged under the running water, and I slipped my fingers gently into her pussy again. Her breath was hot in my ear as she had another orgasm, grabbing my throbbing cock and jerking it off as well.

"Are you sure you're still leaving me tomorrow?" she whispered. "Your dad has a week-long business trip coming in 2 weeks." I looked at her and smiled, and we kissed passionately again.

"Maybe I can put my trip on hold for a while..."

Matth55555
Matth55555
100 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
homerjayhomerjayabout 1 year ago

I like the premise. I just wish it was a little longer, maybe more details, especially with the sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. My affair with my mom started a year after l got married. My wife and I started having frequent misunderstandings. I started visiting my parents and telling them about it. Dad always left it up to mom to talk to me. One day while talking to mom she hugged me. lt felt so good that I kissed her on her cheek. We held each other tightly for a while. My cock started getting hard and rubbing against her belly since l was taller than her. I felt her hard nipples pressing against me. I couldn't control myself anymore. I started kissing her on her neck. I then moved to her lips. She responded quite well. Shortly we were both naked on the couch. I fucked her for the first time. After cumming inside her pussy we decided to go to the bathroom. We fucked again and again in the bathroom.

I went home and infomed my wife that l am moving out. I went back home to live with my parents. From then on, which is 3 years ago, mom and l have been fucking almost every day when dad is not around. Mom and I are now lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first time with mom, the title brought back my memories of similar occasion. I was eighteen, came back from school party. She was l bed and said: come lay with me and tell me about the party. When I lay down beside her she said: Take off these useless cloths. When I was naked she started kissing and fondling my cock. When we stopped kissing she said: "I want you inside me." That was wonderful feeling. When I wanted to leave she said no, stay here and so we made love several times that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Good story but moved a little too quickly for me to rate it high - 4*

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****Nice and Hot quickie. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Makes my cock real hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.Reminds me of my mother and myself except we teased for three years before we made love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
" NO guilt"!!

great story. however I didn't have to work as hard with my mother the first time we made love although we fucked it really was love because you see I was not a young man and mom was not a starving young woman . we were two mature adult when it happen. neither one of us planned it!! mom, asked me to take her to her 25th college reunion which was being held in another state. first getting permission from my wife explaining it would be a three days event. on the way we stopped at a motel, mom went in to register for a room. to spare expense she got a room double beds. after dinner we came back to the room and retired early. around 12:30 I heard mom moaning. I switched on the night nite, seeing mom lying on her side with the pillow squashed between her thighs her gown around her panties covered ass. seeing her in that position excited me. shutting off the night light I eased into her bed as she moved over removing the pillow from her thighs giving me room to get in her bed. I got in a spooning position throwing my arm over her waist, my hand cupped her tit as moms pretend to sleep. after about 30 mins. in that position i slowly placed my hand in the elastic of her panties to slide them off of her ass, while doing so I could feel mom slightly raising her body to allow the panties to slide down her thighs. with my boner pressed in the crack of her ass she shifted her body where the head of my dick was at the lips of her pussy, allowing me uninstructed entrance into canal of her wet pussy where she started moving her ass and asking me to fuck her hard. we fuck at least an hour/making love as I explain to her. The next night we got into the missionary position looking into each others eyes. this 60th yo woman gave me the most pussy in those 3 days than i have had in a long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mommy's Boy

Wow, been there , sort of. did that. My mother was over sexed. Had a few flings. My dad couldn't satisfy her needs. I was fairly young at the time. She would take me for rides , into the country. She told me to stay in the car. She had to talk to the person in the other car. Bored, i couldn't wait . I crept over to the other car. As I got near, I noticed the car moving a little. I peaked in , there I saw my mom bareass and legs to the roof. The person, was a big guy , also naked , he was pounding away. she was moaning and groaning very loud. My mom turned her head, she saw me watching. She gestured , for me to go away. I went back to our car, and waited. After a short time she returned. Started the car, and we headed home. She never said a word all the way home. Another time, we were home alone. The phone rang. She answered , taught a short time. Then she told me , there was a man coming over to talk to her. That I should stay in my room, until , she called me. Short time later , there was a knock at the door. She gestured with a finger to her lips , to be very quiet. Opening the door, the guy was a different man. As soon as he entered , he grabbed my Mom and gave her a big hug. They kissed, his hands were all over body. He reached inside her top, opening her blouse, he pulled out one of her big boobs. His mouth found her nipple. she started to groan and moan. He turned her , leaned her over a chair in the lining room. Pulled her skirt up, pushed her panties to one side. Then he plunged his big cock in all the way. She screamed out loud, one of his hands covered her mouth.. He pounded her hard and fast. Oh,god, youre so tight , he said. In only a few minutes , he told her he was going to cum, she it was okay, and that she was going to climax soon. Then , he gave one big push, he hollared , she screamed again. Then they both went silent. she grabbed a towel and wiped them both off. He gave her a kiss, and left. She ran to the bathroom. All this I witnessed from my bedroom door, whch was ajar, just enough. The best part of this story is my helping my Momm with her sex needs.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories