All Comments on 'My First Time with My Niece'

by uncledickme

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not Bad

You two who commented are clearly Stupid! She hadn't had sex in 2years and he said he jerked off even though it wasn't the same.. I too went just over a year and when I met my girlfriend and I was fucking her she was surprised I lasted just over 20mins. Not that you needed to know that but! Its just a Story and she's living in her own house! It says in the Story! Other Tha the two stupid comments I thought it was a good story but a little rushed near end but Thankyou

GforGrahamGforGrahamabout 8 years ago
more a case of

Writer needs to read what is actually written and not what he or she wanted to say. I quote from second paragraph.

"Angie came to live with us when she was 15. Her mother and father (my wife's sister) were moving as he was in the service and was being sent to Texas. Angie wanted to finish school here and had baby-sat our son many times. Today she is 46 and only 9 years younger than me and we have always been close. "

If you want to throw insults please have courtesy to use your site name.

After this confusion at such an early part I stopped reading to just let author know needs to tighten proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NOT BAD

I don't care the story is hot I would fuck one of my nieces in a heart beat...I constantly think about doing her she is perky and always has a nice smile and gives the best hugs and kisses...I think she knows it too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ive been fantazing about my niece for years

Good story. I often masturbate thinking about my niece and shoot my cum on pictures of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've wanted my niece for years. We are both single and live alone. Just thinking about her makes me hard and i masturbate to her pics alot and always cum hard for her. I want to say something to her because i somehow get the feeling she has the same thoughts about me. I want to take her in every position over and over. I want her bareback and want to shoot my load deep inside of her. I want my niece as my girl friend, and as my lover. Any advice? HELP!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous