My First Time with the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so worried I will feel even worse after all this will be over.

Miller turned me around to face him, making me yelp from the sudden movement, and I noticed he again hid his cock in the pants. He grabbed my hips, this time sliding my boxers down from my dick as well. I could see how he looked at my dick, how he licked his lips and that made me hyper conscious of the current situation. I was totally naked, save for the underwear around my tights, with another, fully clothed man staring down at my body. Staring at it in a way that seemed like he wanted to devour me. I actually whined slightly, imagining him just turning me around and fucking, dry, over that table behind me.

Shit, I still couldn't make my mind about this. I was standing there, looking at mister Miller's face with a freaked out expression on my own till, without a word, he touched my penis and pumped it lightly.

I gasped and bucked up my hips a little. I was almost six inches and pretty slender, so he managed to wrap his whole, big hand, his long fingers around my shaft very easily. I groaned, not very used to making noises during anything sexual and when I started to relax into the touch he stopped. I looked at him, confused.

"Take the boxers off and get on your knees," he ordered.

Oh, so he will make me suck his dick after all - I thought and did so. I can't really explain it, but something about him was making me want to follow his orders. He seemed like he was always in charge.

I kneeled beside him and I knew my movement was stiff. I looked up and quickly down, again realizing what situation I was in. I didn't even know him! Yet he already touched a lot more of my body than I let my best friends to. I was following his orders like a little, horny puppy, without any resistance, despite being unsure about this all the time. I felt shame building in my stomach, tinting my cheeks red and I couldn't bring myself to look up again.

"Did you ever tried anything?" he asked suddenly and I shook. I brought myself to open my mouth.

"L-like?"

"I don't know. Sucking a cucumber? Putting a dildo in your mouth?"

I blinked.

"Not really..." I said quietly. I did want to try something, check what the bottoms I read about were bragging about, but I always felt silly about it. Putting food up my ass always sounded stupid and disrespectful for me. And I was scared of triggering my gag reflex too much to ever try it the other way.

Miller paused for a moment.

"Did you ever played with your ass at least?" I curled my shoulders with shame and nodded. "How?"

"With my fingers?" I said, or, well, more like asked. I didn't know if that was a satisfactioning answer.

"Okay. How many?"

"Uh, two."

He made a harsh laugh and I lifted my head a little. I saw him shaking his head.

"Holy fuck, kid, you're such a treasure. It's so hard to find a guy your age that didn't already fucked, let alone had nothing up his ass. Or throat. I can tell I'll have a lot of fun with you already."

"But-" I started, wanting to word my indecision, but it was too quiet. He didn't hear. He just casually leaned in and stuffed a finger into my mouth.

He put it so deep I immediately gagged, so he moved his hand back a little. I calmed down and looked at him waiting for something, I wasn't sure what.

"Come on, suck on it. Be sure to make it all wet."

I looked down in a shy way and closed my mouth around his finger. I started sucking, curling my tongue around it. I felt him move his hand further into my mouth, touching the base of my tongue and making me gag a little. He moved back a little bit.

"Breath. That's not much for now," he said and I knew what did he mean. I took few breaths through my nose and he was again moving further into my mouth. This time I was prepared and he was able to set his finger on the base of my tongue.

After a moment he moved his hand back and repeat it with two fingers. When he seemed satisfied with the amount of saliva covering them he moved his hand back.

"Show me your ass," he demanded. I hesitated before turning around on my knees and lifting my ass. I got on all fours for that before I realized I didn't clean myself before that. I did read about the enema, how the sex is cleaner with it, and I wanted to point out that maybe I should do it first, when Miller pushed one of his wet fingers into my hole.

I yelped again and groaned, feeling him move his finger around not too delicately. He moved it back then pushed further in and I felt him forcing it all the way to his last knuckle. I knew this feeling well, I did that to myself too, so it wasn't really new. But he was fast. Forceful. I didn't do it so fast, obviously, I always build up my resistance slowly and patiently, fearing that I'd hurt myself any other way.

"Good boy," murmured Miller, pulling his finger out. I took few, rapid breaths, trying to calm myself down. His finger was just inside my ass. He just touched my insides and did it so fast, so rough I didn't even realize when he was out. And he was going to put his cock in there, too. I knew it. I knew he would, one way or another.

Before I could realize what's going on mister Miller was pushing two fingers inside. I winced, felt a glob of saliva falling on the crack of my ass and his fingers scooped it. He pushed it inside me, with his fingers following with force. I whined a little but before I could realize he was inside, pushing further. This time he was slow. He reached his first knuckles, then second and then stopped. I felt him wiggle them a little, before he increased with the movement, pressing on my inner wall. I gasped before he moved a bit further and found exactly what he was searching for.

My breath hitched and I made a little moan. I immediately clasped my mouth shut. The sound sounded so weird in my ears, It was almost embarrassing.

"Here we go," hummed Miller and retreated his fingers. Honestly, it was the least thing I expected. I looked back and saw him straightening, wondering why did he stop. "Come on, at least try to suck me before I'll fuck you. I wanna feel your cherry lips on my dick."

There was so much wrong in that sentence. I knew he wanted to fuck me, I knew he wanted me to blow him, but all this said out loud like that made my throat clench again. I sat down, with my hole tingling expectantly, and saw him push his dick out of his pants. He didn't even pull the pants down, he just hooked the waist under his balls. He was still fully clothed.

I trembled, suddenly feeling very exposed.

Mister Miller's penis was... big. I could feel it flacid before, I could see its outline, but finally seeing it in all the glory made my body shudder. And he wasn't just long or just thick, it was both, like dicks I saw in porn movies. I always thought only a little amount of people was that size and it was impossible for a normie like me to meet anyone like that.

He was circumcised, his head glistered in the harsh light of the room. It was pronounced well over the rest of the penis and I could see two, fat blood vessels over its shaft. I remember it was leaning a little to the right too. Later, I'm my room, I managed to get his length, remembering his penis against my body. I'm sure he was at least eight inches.

His balls looked tight, one a little bigger than the other. He was shaved squeaky clean, as if he was prepared to have sex today.

I recalled he mentioned that he went down here to get something out of this damn sex dungeon and wondered what could it be. If there was another man waiting for him upstairs?

Miller decipered me, glaring at his giant dick, as being impressed. He gave himself few pumps, putting his other hand over my head.

"Don't worry. I put it in thighter bitches than you. And they loved it."

I felt my eyes watering a little again. He was calling me a bitch. He will probably brag about fucking me to his friends later, I bet he would. He said he did score before and he didn't seem as a guy who would keep it to himself. Not only my first time would be just a one stand, it would be also described to other people for sure. Again I felt dirty. I wanted to move my head back, away from the head of his dick, away from the warmth I could already feel on my lips, but he used the hand over my head to keep me from doing so.

"Shh, just relax and suck the head," he said in a type of voice someone would use toward a small child. I felt even more embarrassed. "I don't want to make you puke all over the room, we'll go slowly."

I looked up at him, feeling his head pressing onto my, how he called them, cherry lips. He was smiling in a way that told me he wanted to fuck my throat no matter what, no matter if I gagged or chocked.

My jaw quivered when I slowly opened it, feeling his head slip inside. I had to open my mouth almost painfully wide and awkwardly maneuver my lips around it so I didn't graze my teeth over his sensitive skin. That was it. I had another man's dick in my mouth. And that man just loved seeing my little, awkward, embarrassed struggle. With the head inside he stopped and looked at me expectantly.

I got the clue. I sucked once, making a dirty sound with my mouth and stopping immediately. He chuckled but didn't let me move back, so I sucked again. He didn't really smell the way I read before, I could only feel a shower gel and the smell of his skin, which confirmed to me that he was preparing himself for something. My tongue licked over his pee hole on accident and I jerked it back. But I still heard him hum.

I was salivating all over my chin, making it easier for him to slip further in. I felt his head rest on the base of my tongue and I shuddered. He paused, and when he felt I relaxed, he moved even further.

It was not only the first penis, besides mine, that I saw with my own eyes, but it was also the first ever penis I touched and sucked. It was firm, I could feel under my lips, but it was also very smooth, besides the blood vessels, popping out from under the skin and sliding into my mouth. I realized that, if it only wasn't so damn thick, I would probably enjoy it myself. It felt nice over my tongue.

Mister Miller didn't push further again. He moved back a little, dragging my lips with his cock, and then slowly pushed back. He did that few more times, slowly, carefully fucking my mouth and suddenly didn't stop where he usually did. I felt his dick touch the back of my throat and tensed, immediately wanting to pull back, but his hand held my head firmly in place. I gagged once before he spoke.

"Calm down. Breath through your nose. Yeah, good boy." His voice was soothing now. I could hear his heartbeat on my lips, on the back of my throat and forced myself to not think about that. Just breathe. After a moment my throat was again relaxed and ready to take the rest of his dick.

I did. He pushed into my mouth slowly, this time not stopping when I tensed again, whispering to me about breathing and relaxing. Before I knew he bottomed out deep in my throat, with my cherry lips tightly wrapped around his base and the hand on the back of my head stroking my hair lightly. I could feel a tear slide down my cheek and wet my lips even more.

"Amazing. You did so well," he praised me. "I didn't expect you to deepthroat me so fast. You got a throat great for fucking!" Miller laughed and I really felt disgusting. It was degrading, I didn't want to think about myself as nothing but a sex toy he was trying to make me into.

After a moment he moved back slowly and again thrusted back in. I gagged again but it was lighter this time. With every time I could feel my gag reflex lessen and lessen till he was thrusting into my mouth repeatedly. He was fucking me. He was fucking my lips, my cheeks, my tongue and my throat. I could feel his precum spreading in my mouth but I had no time to taste it, with his cock whipping it right away. My eyes were tearing up from the pressure, I could feel wetness on my face from time to time.

When he pulled out I started coughing. It ached. My abused throat ached and I felt like it was all dry. I didn't notice him step away before coming back after a moment, handing me a bottle of water.

Once again I thought that he's actually nice. That maybe he doesn't want to abuse me or force me and his intention with teaching me something was genuine. I was drinking the water trying to think myself into believing that he wasn't only using me for his own pleasure, feeling the salty taste of his precum and his skin on my tongue.

"A little training and you'll be great, believe me." I heard him saying before looking up at him. He smirked at me and pointed a mattress that wasn't stuffed with the other ones. "Hope on it and stretch a little for me. I'll get the lube."

He didn't even wait to see if I'll fulfill his order. He just turned around and started going through his chests. I stood up and hesitated. I looked toward the door, toward my clothes scattered right by me, on the massage bed. It could be my chance. But what could I do? Before I snatched my clothes and made a run toward the lift he would already notice what's going on. He would catch me before the lift arrived and easily overpower me. I could also shut myself down in my part of the basement but what then?

I could feel my hole still aching a little after having his fingers in it. My nipples were rock hard, after teasing, in somehow cold air of the basement. As well as my dick, ready for more action. My body loved the idea but I was still unsure. Honestly now, when I'm writing this, I see how annoying I could appear. But really, back then I was really scared he's going to hurt me. He didn't listen to me. There was fifty fifty chances it could get pleasurable or painful.

There was also my virginity on the line.

"Hey, kid, you moving?"

I looked at him. Miller was standing there, his dick fully visible, bottle of lube and a dildo in his hands. I stared for a moment, nodding without thinking. With some kind of shyness I covered my penis and hopped to sit on the mattress. He put the lube and the dildo by me and sat down. We looked at each other.

"I don't have the whole day you know?" he said and I blushed, looking away. Did he really wanted to look at me when I masturbated? "Aw you're a cute one. Did I tell you that?"

"Thank you," I murmured and reached for the lube, keeping my legs together. I heard him chuckle.

It was that white, cum imitating type of lube. I squirted some on my fingers and curled my shoulders a little, realizing how it looks like. With a peek I confirmed that Miller was, indeed, masturbating himself while looking at me. That made my stomach squeeze, but I clenched my teeth.

Slowly, I spread my legs next to him and leaned back a little. I touched my hole with one of my slick fingers, spreading the lube around. He licked his lips, looking closely at my ass, and I had to look away. I would get way too shy to continue if I looked at him.

I pushed the finger inside and gasped, easily sliding it further, then out again. I repeat the movement few times before adding second finger. I kept observing my hand, sliding in and out of me, spreading the cum-like lube around, with Miller's burning sight on me. It really started looking like I was just creampied and I got faster, finding the thought oddly arousing.

Before I knew I was slick and loose. I looked up a little, seeing his hard, thick cock in his hand and moved my fingers out. Putting some more lube onto my hand I put them back in, then slowly added the third finger, deciding it's better to be well stretched if I was about to have that monster up in there.

Having three fingers in my ass was surprisingly something a lot different than two of them. It ached more. I gasped and sighed, feeling the stretch, forcing myself to relax. Being as impatient as I was I pushed all three fingers deeper and hissed, before hooking my fingers with the experience I had with my body and brushing my prostate. It felt good, with the stretch. I leaned back more, with other hand supporting my weight, moved my head back and whined, delicately brushing my p-point.

I tried to not think about mister Miller, observing how my three fingers stretched me, how good it made me feel. I tried to give myself to the pleasure and for few minutes I managed, gasping slightly every time I pushed my fingers up and down. Then, surprising me and making me jump a little, I felt something cold falling on my face. Not moving my fingers out I looked at him, touching my face with confusion.

It was the lube. He squirted the lube over my face. I probably looked like someone came over me.

"Yeah, just as I imagined," he smirked. I looked down, again embarrassed, and noticed my fingers still inside me. I took them out. "Yeah, I think you're ready for the dildo. Lean back."

"I can do it-"

"No. I want to stretch your asshole more myself."

I whined, which was supposed to be a hum, and leaned back on both of my hands. He took the dildo and began lubing it up. It wasn't big, it actually looked pretty small. I'm sure his dick was at least twice as big as it. But it still was my first dildo. It was beige colored, with tiny head and some veins obvious over it.

Miller touched my tight, making me tremble. It wasn't even his real penis but my heart was hammering against my ribcage like crazy. He put it over my hole and pressed lightly, making it pop inside a lot easier than I anticipated. He started pushing inside, making me wince from the ache, but it didn't actually hurt. I could feel the lube on my face and had to resist the need to scoop some with my tongue.

"Yeah, my cock's not gonna be that easy," he said suddenly, making me look up at him with uneasiness. He even laughed a little, seeing my expression, but then twisted the dildo, making me moan.

He continued massaging my insides with the rubbery toy, forcing little sounds out of myself. I got so drowned in the feeling I didn't even notice when he started fucking my ass with it, thrusting in and out with fast moves. But I did notice when he stopped and quickly pulled out. It made me yelp. It felt so weird, so hollow now.

"Roll over. I want to fuck that little, slutty asshole."

My dick twitched on being called like that! But I had no time to dwell on it. My stomach clenched and my skin got goosebumps. It was happening, he was going to fuck me. And he still was fully clothed. I decided to muster some confidence and ask about it.

"Could you, maybe, strip as well?" I said, keeping myself on my elbows, with my legs still spread. He looked over my body, then at himself and smirked.

"What, are you thirsty for some bod?"

Quickly, I shook my head, before even thinking. Then hesitated and looked over him as well, before nodding in shame. He laughed.

He stood up, swinging his dick on the level of my face, and took off his shirt. I gaped. He wasn't a bodybuilder, but he looked fit. I really started pondering if he wasn't a porn star, with the pronounced pecks, strong looking belly and a deep v-line.

With a gesture of his hand he pushed me to roll, not even giving me a moment to take in the sight of him. I slowly laid down, rolled over on my belly and stopped, not knowing what now. But I didn't wait long. I felt the mattress move under Miller's weight and his hands on my hips, moving my ass up. I understood and followed, with legs curling under my body. Before I realized my ass was spread perfectly for Miller to slip inside.

I shuddered.

"W-wait!" My voice shuddered and I tried to move up, but he put a hand between my shoulder blades, successfully keeping me down.

"I waited long enough. My cock's gonna fall off if I wait some more," he laughed. He sounded amused."

"But, but what about a condom?" I asked, trying to find anything that could withdraw the inevitable.

"I'm clean and you're a virgin," he said and I felt the head of his dick touching my hole. It made me yelp and try to jerk my ass away. "Calm down, kid. I'm going in."