My First Time with the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stuck my fingers into the mattress, feeling him hold my hip with one hand and pin me down with the other one. He pressed in and I shut down my eyes, feeling his head stretch me. It was starting to hurt fast, making me whine. But he didn't stop, he kept pushing till his head popped in, only then gave me a moment.

I moaned involuntarily and breathed shakily. My mind was finally set, I didn't want to do it, I was scared, it hurt more than I expected and I didn't even know him. But he was already in me. Only barelly, but his hot, pulsating dick was stretching me anyway and it was making me feel vulnerable.

It was also making me feel rock hard but I decided my body betrayed me already so I didn't believe it.

Mister Miller gave me a moment. I could feel him move his hand from my back and drop some more lube over my ass and his dick before the hand returned. I yelped when I felt him move deeper finally and with surprise I noticed the pain didn't get worse. In matter of facts it lessened, leaving an unsettling feeling of being stretched, filled to the brim. And he wasn't even half in.

The next few minutes were him, moving in, out and deeper in, with every little rocking getting deeper and deeper inside me. My eyes were all teary, my fingers hurt from clenching on the soft mattress but I couldn't keep little sounds in. Gasps, moans, whines. It felt so weird and good at the same time.

"Are you sure you were a virgin?" I heard him ask when I felt his hips press onto my ass. I could feel the tip of his dick buried in my insides, I swear he was so long he got into my belly.

Not thrusting my voice I only nodded. Hell, I wasn't even sure if I could use my voice at this moment.

"Oh come on, you have such a pretty voice. Use it," he said but he didn't wait for me to react. He took the hand that was still on my back and grabbed my ass with both, then spread my asscheeks. "You took me so well, and whole. I swear, more experienced guys struggle sometimes. Are you a bad boy after all? Did you lie to me about getting fucked?"

This time I shook my head. He was really my first, I didn't lie! But the gesture itself wasn't enough for him, I think. Before I could even think about opening my mouth and defending my word he took away one of his hands and slapped my ass.

Once. Not even that hard. But the shock and sting made me wail and clench on him. And that forced me to make a weird, loud, high pitched moan.

"Well? Are you a good boy that just have a nice ass and deep throat or are you a bad boy that needs some more punishment?"

I panicked. It wasn't like the feeling of being spanked was bad. I was just so nervous and stressed, about making anymore embarrassing sounds, about having someone hear me and even about being called a liar. I didn't lie! I panicked so much I started talking before even noticing my mouth opened.

"Good boy, I'm a good boy, I didn't lie!" I could hear him chuckle. He massaged my asscheek tenderly.

"Yeah, you're way too cute to be a liar, aren't you?" I gulped down and nodded again, feeling my wet cheeks hot. "You deserve a prize now."

I didn't realize what does he mean right away, my mind was way too clouded by what was happening. Only after a moment, when he started moving back, it clicked.

He moved almost all the way out before slowly moving back in again. I tried to keep quiet but I just couldn't, making a loud, dragged moans along with his movements. I'm not sure how long did he keep it. I only know that my eyes were rolling back and my sounds were way more high than my regular voice was. It felt so much more than my fingers, it was way better than the dildo.

And then he quickened his pace.

He grabbed my hair, making me cry out slightly and kept the other hand on my hip. And started ramming into me. Every time he brushed against my prostate I felt electrified. Every time he buried his whole dick in me I made a sound I can't even describe. I don't even know if I would be able to make it again.

At this point I didn't care I was being a virgin less and less with every single of his thrust. I didn't care his thick, nine fucking inches was ravaging my asshole. I just wanted more of the weird feeling of being stretched, filled. I wanted him to go deeper, faster, to never stop.

And exactly when I thought that, when I started meeting his thrusts with my ass, he stopped and slowly moved out.

I whined, like a damn bitch in heat, before being grabbed and turned over. He laughed at me before spreading my legs, tugging them almost over my head and poking my hole with his dick. He swore then, looking impatient and dropped one of my legs, reaching for the lube. I didn't need him to hold me anyway. I grabbed my tight, just as I saw guys in porn movies did, eager to take his cock again. He looked at me with somehow surprised expression, getting more lube over his penis.

"Oh, so you like it that much?" he asked. I didn't know how to answer and his teasing tone made me quite embarrassed. "Come on, tell me how much you like it."

I glared at him for a moment, before opening my lips.

"Huh?"

"Tell me how much you love my cock."

I looked down, with my legs still spread wide, and looked at his dick. It was glistering, covered with white lube. Standing straight, still leaning a little to the side, darker than Miller's skin. I still could remember how it felt over my tongue, inside my throat and deep in my ass. I wanted it back in.

"I... really like your penis." Even my ears burned at this point.

"Hmm? What was it? I didn't quite hear," he teased. I licked my lips.

"I really like your penis," I repeated louder. Miller hummed.

"Don't forget I'm louder than you, kid. Use some respect."

I wanted to hide. I was so embarrassed, I didn't want to repeat it for the third time. But I wanted him to fuck me again more.

"I like your penis a lot, sir. Please, fuck me more," I whined. He looked satisfied.

"Okay. Hold your other leg too."

I did as he told me, happily spreading my legs for him. I was still embarrassed, still scared, but I didn't care anymore. I wanted him to stretch me again.

Miller leaned over me, putting one hand by my head and using the other to move his dick into my hole. He put the head inside, easier than before, placed his hand on the other side of my head and thrusted.

I mewled, pressing onto his cock with my butt as well as I could in this position. He stretched me in all the new places this way, making me tear up once again. He didn't wait for me to get used to the feeling now, tho. He went straight to fucking me, making me see stars and moan loud. I could hear him groan but every time I looked him in the face I realized he can see my own expression, see the pleasurable tears rolling from the corners of my eyes, see the drool on my lips. I couldn't keep looking at him and I quickly looked down, at his dick, penetrating my ass.

There was something mesmerizing in the way he managed to squeeze it into me so fast.

I don't know how long did he fuck me in this position, I could only notice the slapping sound and the feeling of my ass being pleasured so well. I know I could feel like cumming right away, without even touching myself, but I didn't want to. Not yet. I wanted it to last as long as possible.

Suddenly Miller again stopped and moved out. I looked at hims curiously. He sat down next to my spread legs, obviously looked over my loosened ass and pointed at the wall.

"Get over there and stick your ass up," he ordered.

I was in such a haze I let go of my legs, jumped up on the floor and immediately sat back down. My legs felt so tired I almost lost balance, Unsure, I looked at Miller, but he looked unimpressed.

This time, using more patience, I stood up and waited few seconds. Then I wobbled over to the wall mister Miller pointed out. I put my legs a little apart, bended and put my hands on the wall. I immediately heard a laugh.

"Okay, you get a C for trying," said Miller. I heard him approaching, then his warm hands over my skin. He kicked my legs lightly, making me spread them more, then pushed my upper body even more down. I said I was fit, didn't I? I could easily touch my toes, I could even put my whole hands by my feet. That's why the stretch wasn't much difficult for me.

He didn't talk anymore. He just grabbed my ass and thrusted all the way in. I yelped, moving my head up and then hanging it down again, feeling him fuck me right away. The skin slapping filled the room again and when I started meeting his thrusts again he spanked me. Now the way I clenched on him only heightened the pleasure I felt, making me wail and mewl and moan.

Suddenly he grabbed my dick and pumped it. I almost screamed, the pleasure was way too much and before I knew I had the most violent, full body orgasm I ever felt. I cried out, spilling all over his hand. He kept thrusting all the way through my orgasm and then more, making me tear up, making it way too much before he also came.

I don't know if I really felt his cum spill inside my walls or if I only imagined it, but I felt warm and full and bred. He pumped into me more, determined to get all of his seed inside my body before stopping and I didn't even had voice in me to stop him. He didn't pull out right away. He waited till his dick will get more flacid, then stepped back.

I felt his cum drip out, onto my balls.

"Fuck. You're a good bitch," I heard him say before managing to straighten and lean on the wall with my back. I was sweaty, tired and getting cold when I felt his warmth closer again. He didn't have his pants, he had to drop them at some point and I didn't notice. "Open your mouth," he said and I, still in post orgasm glow, did so. He inserted his fingers deep in my mouth and only then I noticed his hand is covered in my come.

I know there are guys who tried their own cum with curiosity, but I didn't. Not counting his precum earlier, it was first ever seed that entered my mouth.

For a moment I tried to move my head away, groaning slightly, but he successfully keep his hand inside. When I gave up he smiled at me and patted my cheek with his other hand.

"Now show me how much of a good boy you are and clean it."

There was no way I could discuss with him, so I moved my tongue and with a shameful expression started licking my cum off of his hand. I think I cleaned it well when he started pumping his hand a little over my tongue before getting it out. Then he grabbed my chin, hugged my waist with his other hand and kissed me. I could feel him play with my sore ass, thrusting two fingers in and out slowly, but I didn't care all that much anymore.

When we parted he moved to one of the chests. He took out a towel, wiped his cock and hands and threw it at me. I made sure to clean his cum from between his legs and the lube from my face.

We didn't exchange any words when getting clothed. Honestly, it was slowly coming to me, what did we do. What did I do. The way how much I actually liked being fucked, having no control and feeling shame. Back then it was way too much to think about so I was just trying to focus on the thought of a warm shower.

I saw mister Miller retreat another, unopened bottle of lube before he moved to leave the room. He kept the door open for me and closed it right away.

"Are you staying or going up?" he asked and I'm sure his voice was already emotionless again.

"I'll go up," I stuttered. "Just, just have to grab my phone. And shut down the basement."

Miller nodded and moved to call the lift. I joined him quickly and we went up, to our floor. Before the lift stopped I saw him checking me up and blushed, looking away. He laughed.

"No need to be shy, kid. I just screwed you pretty well. Believe me, there's nothing more embarrassing than exposing your winking, creamed asshole to other guy."

I mumbled apologies, making him laugh again before we arrived. Once we were parting on our floor he stopped me one last time.

"When you'll be thirsty you know where to find me," he said, winking at me. I shuddered.

"Y-yeah," I nodded and then quickly walked to my apartment.

Almost a year passed since that happened and I still can't find self esteem to pay mister Miller a visit. There were a moments I thought I'll do so, I was almost sure of it, but I always chickened out. I hate being so shy and so horny at the same time and the quarantine doesn't help at all.

But thank you for reading. I hope my little story was fun to read. I know that now, when I'm thinking about what happened, it was for sure fun for me. Maybe I was a little scared, true, but now I'm glad I went through with it (even if I'm still so, so embarrassed). And I'll hope to try it again, maybe soon?