My First Train Fantasy - Fingered

Story Info
A fantasy of being publicly exposed and fingered.
1.5k words
4.72
68.5k
105
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/21/2021
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been horny for days, and it's finally clouded my better judgment. In my desperation for sexual fulfillment, I've boarded this train by myself. I'm not looking for a relationship or any sort of commitment.

I'm not wearing any underwear. My skirt is just short enough to reveal my smooth, soft lips if I bend a certain way or left my skirt ride up my thighs. It's my way of begging to be touched.

Please, please.. I need to feel thick fingers slowly slide between my wet lips. When you dare to slip your hand under my skirt, I'll gasp in shock, but I want it. I'll bite my lip and spread my knees just an inch or two to encourage you, but I won't say a word or make eye contact. I'll let you feel my pussy.

I'm so wet. I tilt my hips to give you better access and glance around to see if anyone has noticed that you've got your hand up my skirt. Yes, there, behind me - next to you - two men are staring where your hand has slipped under my skirt.

I wonder if they can see my pussy. I wonder if they can see how wet I am. I wonder if they can see your finger rubbing between my lips.

One of them leans toward you.

"Is she wet?"

You nod. "Yeah, this pussy is wet."

"Can I feel?"

He must think you know me. He doesn't realize we're strangers, too.

"Sure," you reply, shrugging. You rub my clit with the tip of your forefinger and then pull your hand away.

I whimper, like I'm in heat, and hold still as this new guy lifts the hem of my skirt with one hand to expose my ass and pussy. Anyone who looks now can see my ass. Anyone at the right angle can see my pussy.

"Holy fuck," the new guys murmurs. Then he raises his other hand and slides it between my inner thighs.

"Spread your legs for him," you tell me.

How do you know I'm a submissive? How do you know I won't scream or fight you both off? Is it that I'm so wet?

I comply. I spread my feet just a couple inches, giving this new strange man all the room he needs to touch my pussy.

"Good girl," you praise.

It makes me wetter.

The new guy leans closer to examine my pussy and grazes his fingertips over my pussy lips.

"Mm, she's slick."

"I think she likes being touched by strangers."

"Oh, really?" The newer guy slowly slides a finger between my pussy lips, pushing over my entrance and over my clitoris. Then he slowly circles my clit with the pad of my finger.

My mouth drops open. I'm breathing harder now. I've never, ever done anything so risque, so bold, so sexually exposed... and I've never been so turned on.

The third guy scoots closer for a better view. He's holding his phone out. I'm sure he's videoing his buddy touching my pussy.

"Make her bend over so I can get a good shot," says the third guy.

The first guy looks up at me and we make eye contact for the first time.

"Be a good girl and grab that pole for daddy," he says, motioning to the handrail in front of me.

I hesitate. I'm not sure I'm ready for this. Do I really want to push my pussy out for these men to play with - on camera no less? My pussy answers for me. I'm so wet. I can feel every rub of the stranger's finger on my clit. My entrance aches for stimulation. I need something inside of my pussy. I need for them to watch.

I nod and, slowly, bend to grab the railing. This new position leaves me bent at the waist, with my ass pushed out toward the three of you.

"Such a good girl for daddy." You nod at me, but you're not making eye contact anymore. You're looking at my ass as you lift the edge of my skirt and push it up and over my bottom.

I'm fully exposed to the three of you now.

"Hey," says the third guy as he moves his phone closer to my pussy. "Push your finger into her pussy."

The second guy chuckles. "Is that okay?" he asks you, as if you're my master.

"Yes," you answer. "She wants it. She needs to feel something in her pussy. Give her a quick finger fuck."

I gasp.

"Don't move, baby," you tell me. "Hold still while these men play with your pussy. While their fingers are inside you, you're going to tell them to stop. You're going to beg them not to touch your wet pussy."

My pussy walls flutter in anticipation. I nod. Then I brace myself. Strange men are about to insert their fingers into my wet pussy on a train. Anyone can see them doing it. Anyone can see my pussy. Anyone can see how wet I am.

A finger grazes my entrance. I moan softly.

"Oh, she wants this," says guy number 3.

"Hell yeah she does, she's begging for it. She's dripping. Push your finger inside."

A thick finger slowly pushes into my entrance and I gasp again. I'm being penetrated. I whimper at the intrusion.

"I'm going deeper," says the third guy.

He penetrates me slowly, intentionally, feeling my wetness, and I can tell his finger is thick and long.

"Such a good girl," you whisper. "Take it. Take that finger in your pussy like a good girl, and tell him to stop."

It's part of this game we're playing, this consensual nonconsent. I could pull away and walk away, but I don't. I play along.

"Please stop," I whisper. Coyly, I look over my should at guy number three. "Please don't put your finger inside me, sir. Please don't fuck my pussy with your finger."

That last line seems to do the trick. The 2nd and 3rd guy groan and immediately the third guy starts finger fucking my pussy. His finger slides in and out, in and out, in and out of my entrance, rubbing my fluttering, wet walls.

My grip tightens on the railing. I whimper and deliver my best pouty expression. "Sir," I squeak out at you. "Sir, his finger is in my pussy. He's finger fucking my pussy."

You nod. "And he's streaming himself fingering you. Your pussy looks great on camera. You should see the comments he's getting. They love your pussy."

"Here," says guy number two as he leans closer. I feel his fingers spread my pussy lips open for the camera. "Matt642 wanted to see her lips spread as your finger penetrates that pussy.. over... and over.. and over. Watch that pussy take it!"

I can feel an orgasm building. I've never been treated this way before. I've never been a toy, a pussy, for strangers to play with. I'm loving every second.

"Sir, please don't make me cum for them," I beg you coyly.

"They want to see your pussy pulse on this guy's fingers, baby girl. They want to see you cum like a good girl, all exposed and used for our fun. That's what your pussy is for, isn't it? Say it."

"Oh my god..." I whisper. "My pussy is for your fun."

"Oh, her pussy is tightening. She's wrapped so tight around my finger."

I can hear how wet I am. I can hear my pussy squelch around the guy's finger. Fuck. I want this. I want him to make me cum. I want them to use my pussy like this.

"Holy fuck she's so wet!" Chuckles guy number two. "Fuck her harder."

Guy number 3 complies, sending a rush of pleasure into my body.

Another finger slips between my spread lips and presses against my clit, rubbing in steady, deep circles. I know it's you. I realize three unfamiliar men are playing with my exposed pussy in public - spreading me, penetrating me, forcing me to orgasm.

"Sir! My pussy! They're touching my pussy! They're penetrating my pussy! His finger is inside me. My pussy lips are spread wide... Please don't let them make me cum, Sir!"

And then I cum. "Ugh!" I groan, and my pussy clenches on the guy's finger, sucking him deeper inside me. If it was a cock, my pussy would be milking it.

The other guys laugh.

"Woo! There she goes! Make sure you get that pussy pulsing for the guys online," says guy number two. "Metal967 says to keep rubbing her clit," he tells you. "She's about to get really sensitive and he wants to see her squirm."

You chuckle as my orgasm fades. "Another time," you reply. "That's enough for now, boys. If you ever see us on this train again, come by and say hi."

The finger slips out of my slick hole and the two guys leave us.

"If you're interested," you whisper as you pull my skirt back down over my bottom. "We can continue this elsewhere."

I'm still catching my breath, but I smile knowingly. "Yes, Sir."