WF Used on a Train

Story Info
White woman used on a train by brown men.
2.1k words
4.36
88.4k
85

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/21/2021
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a young white woman visiting a foreign country. I'm on a train, surrounded by brown men, and I'm wearing a short skirt with a button-up blouse. The train is packed. Bodies brush against each other accidentally, but there's one man who takes it a step further...

You're the stranger behind me, pressing yourself against me. I can feel the bulge of your cock on my bottom. I gasp and scoot forward, hoping to avoid you, but I can't deny that the idea of a hard cock so close to me makes my pussy tingle.

You aren't dissuaded. You scoot forward and follow me, which makes me apprehensive. I tighten my grip on the hand rail to steady myself and glance around to see if anyone might be an ally in this, but I'm surrounded by strange men. Men who might like the chance to see what's under my skirt or beneath my shirt; men who might also like to press themselves against me, if the chance presented itself.

You lay a hand upon my hip. I gasp at your boldness. Then I rest my hand over yours, to stop you from trying anything else. You keep your hand on my hip. I gently pull at your wrist to try to pry your hand off my body, but you refuse to remove your hand. Instead, I feel your other hand slide up the back of my thigh.

Oh my god, a stranger is feeling my body! I'm shocked.

I try to step away from you, but there's nowhere to go. The train is too packed. I feel your fingers slide higher along the back of my thigh until the warmth of your palm presses into my ass cheek over my panties. You grope my ass, massaging it and separating it from my other cheek.

I turn my head and whisper over my shoulder at you. "Please stop."

"One moment."

You make it sound like you want just a few more seconds to grope my ass, squeezing it, and then you'll let go. I make the compromise and hold still, hoping that you'll leave me alone in a few seconds.

You don't stop. You push my ass cheek down, and then pull it up. Then you squeeze my ass and shake it like you're testing how perky and firm my ass is.

I'm being manhandled. It's rougher treatment than I'm used to and it teases my pussy. I gasp again as my pussy begins to warm with unwanted and unexpected arousal.

I try to hold still. I don't want to cause a disturbance and I'm hoping that you'll let me go once you've had your fun playing with my ass.

I feel a rush of cooler air across my bottom as you lift my skirt to expose my panty-covered bottom, but I don't have time to react. You slide both your hands down under my panties. You cup my ass in both hands and I hear you hum.

You grope me again, your fingers sinking into the toned muscle there. You squeeze my ass with both hands, pulling and lifting and separating my ass cheeks hard enough to spread my pussy lips and tease my entrance with delicious tension. Then you push my ass cheeks together, letting my pussy lips close and relieving the tension from my tight entrance. It's only a moment's relief. A second later, you lift and separate my ass cheeks again, spreading my pussy lips and teasing my entrance without ever having to touch my pussy. The third time you do this, I whimper quietly. My pussy is wet now.

My face burns. A stranger, a brown man, is openly groping my ass in public! But my body responds. The fifth time you spread my ass cheeks, teasing my pussy, my hips tilt and I push my ass out for you, as if presenting my wet pussy for your use, like I'm a woman in heat who needs her pussy filled.

"Good girl," you chuckle, and deliver a spank to my ass.

You pull your hands out of my panties. Relief rushes over me. I think this is over, that you're done with me.

"Now, let's see that pussy," you say nonchalantly, like this is perfectly normal.

You grip both sides of my panties and, in one smooth motion, pull them all the way down my legs. I can feel the wet fabric peel away from my wet pussy. My panties pool around my ankles.

Cool air rushes over my pussy and I realize that anyone who looks might be able to see my most private parts. I'm scared and mortified, frozen with my ass pushed out, presenting my juicy pussy.

Other men are starting to look our way now. Their eyes pass over my body and then fixate on my ass.

You squat behind me and grab both my ass cheeks. With force you push them up and out, spreading them and exposing my wet pussy.

"Oh, yes. This is a tight, wet pussy," you grin. "I can see how slick you are, just from me squeezing your ass." You chuckle. "This pussy needs to be filled."

Filled?! Do you mean.. to rape me? Here, right in the middle of all these people??

Quickly, I tap the shoulder of the man in front of me to get his attention. He turns and I look up at him pleadingly. "Sir," I whisper up at him. "Help me, sir, please!"

The man looks me up and down, and then his eyes widen as he looks at you. He grabs me firmly by the shoulders and addresses you.

"Is the pussy pink?" he asks you, hopefully.

My heart sinks as I realize he will not help me.

You nod as you stand. "Very pink, and very wet. Ready for hard brown cock."

I hear you unfastening your trousers. I can't believe this is happening.

The man in front of me grins. Then he gestures to my chest. "Uh, do you mind if I...?" he asks you, ignoring me.

"Certainly not, help yourself," you say. You step forward and press your chest to my back.

I feel a warm, hard length slide down between my ass cheeks to rest between my inner thighs.

I whimper and try pull away from you, bumping into the man in front of me.

He hold in place, pressing me backward into your body.

I gasp as he quickly unbuttons my shirt. I grab for his wrists as he pulls down my bra and, leering, cups both my breasts in his hands. He's too strong. I can't stop him from groping me.

His squeezes my breasts to make my nipples poke out. Then he pinches, twists, pulls, and rubs my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"Perfect pink nipples," he says to you. "Oh, look - they're hard now."

I'm scared and humiliated. He's not even addressing me.His hands are brown against my pale skin. He's pinching my nipples and talking to you like I'm just a plaything for you both. I want to squirm away, but every time I try to move, I feel your cock slide past my soaked pussy lips.

"Please, no," I whine up at him. I'm still in shock, but my body responds.

Your cock head pushes between my slick pussy lips, spreading my labia. You push your hips back and forth, rubbing your tip over my sensitive clit.

"Good girl," you whisper in my ear. "Is your pink, needy pussy ready for my thick brown cock?"

"No, please, no," I say louder, attracting the attention of all the men who haven't noticed yet. They're all looking at me now. So many brown faces. "Not my pussy."

Some of the men pull out their phones and I can tell they're recording us.

You reach between my thighs and I feel you aim your cock at my entrance.

"Sh shhh, take it," you tell me, as you rub the head of your cock on my hole. "Take my brown cock in your tight pink pussy."

I don't want this, but I'm so wet. I obediently hold still for you, even as the man in front of me pinches my nipples harder. I whimper.

I gasp as the round head of your cock pushes into my hole.

"Good girl," you whisper as you push yourself further inside my pussy. "Take it."

I feel a rush of pleasure as you sink deeper inside me. I shiver and my pussy gushes on your cock.

"You like this. You like being taken. Look how wet your pussy is."

You don't stop penetrating me until your cock is seated all the way inside me and your balls press against my pussy lips.

My pussy squeezes your invading cock. I feel like crying, but it comes out a whimpering moan. "Oh!"

"Mm," you hum. "Such a tight pussy."

You clamp your hands onto my hips, force them to tilt further, to present my wet, pink pussy open for your taking. And then you start thrusting.

The first smack of your body against mine makes my breasts jiggle in the hands of the man in front of me. "Oh, you should fuck her harder and make her boobs bounce," he says.

"Yeah, make the tits bounce!" Another man tells you, as he grabs ahold of my left arm to stop me from trying to struggle. "If she's wet, I bet she wants a hard fuck. Show that pussy how brown cocks fuck."

Another man takes hold of my right arm. "Spread your legs like a good girl," he tells me. "Your pussy was made to be penetrated by brown cock."

He's an older guy. He looks back at you. "Let me show you how to make the pussy tighter." Then he reaches down with his free hand and spreads my pussy lips with his fingers as you fuck me.

"No!" I moan as your cocks slides in and out of me. You're fucking me harder now and your hips smack against my ass every time you thrust your hard cock into my dripping pussy. I whimper as your cock forcibly rubs my pussy walls.

The older man presses two fingers between my pussy lips and starts rubbing around in search of my clit.

"Noooo!" I squirm again, trying to break free.

A bystander, a middle-aged man filming my humiliation with his phone, slaps my face just hard enough to get my attention.

I cry out from the slap and flinch even as my body is continually rocked by your thrusts.

I frown at the man.

"Stop it - stop your struggling. White pussy is made for brown cock. So you take it like a good slut. You feel him pounding your pussy, and you cum on his cock." He nods to the older man, who resumes rubbing between my juicy pussy lips.

"Thank you," the older man thanks the man who slapped me. "Now, just give me a moment to find that pussy spot." The older man looks back at you. "And then she'll squeeze your cock tighter."

I gasp and jerk as the older man's fingers find my clit, sending a wave of forced pleasure through my pussy and up my spine. "...no..." I whimper.

"Got it!" The older man grins.

The older man rubs his fingers on my clit and watches my expression from the forced pleasure. "Pull back harder on her hips," he tells you. "And pound that pussy hard."

You thrust harder, the sound of our bodies smacking together fills the room.

Your cock is a blur in and out of my pussy. I moan and I can feel your hard length stroking my walls, forcing an orgasm to build. "Please don't make me cum on his cock," I beg the men around us.

Hands are suddenly everywhere. They grope my breasts. The pinch my nipples. They squeeze my ass. Several fingers spread open my pussy lips.

"Thank you," the older man tells them. "Now I can rub the spot easier."

I look down to see the older man place two fingers directly on my clit. He presses hard and then he rubs my clit firmly.

I moan and cum. My whole body trembles and my pussy squeezes your cock, suckling and milking you as you pound me.

You cum. You thrust your cock all the way inside me. I can feel your cock throb inside my pussy and you moan as your hot cream splashes deep inside my pussy.

"No!" I cry out, whimpering as my pussy squeezes you again.

The older man feels my pussy starts pulsing. "She came!" he announces.

Everyone cheers as you fill my pulsing pussy.