All Comments on 'My First Trans Woman'

by spookym

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AmberFountaineAmberFountaine10 months ago

The only thing that would have made it better would have been contact info for the ladyboy ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You can't call someone a transwoman, and then immediately follow it up with ladyboy. Like seriously. Dont be that guy.

ShortyMacShortyMac10 months ago

Quite the interesting story. I remember my first time with a transsexual. Mine was a Mexican. She was nice looking but a bit rough at the same time. I was just 18 at the time and she was the first transsexual I ever met. I had gotten a hotel room in a cheep hotel, there were bathrooms in the rooms just a sink. I went out to use the bathroom and when I headed back to my room she was standing in the hall. She had a négligée on and I could see her tits. She ask if I was looking for some fun. I really hadn’t thought about it as I planed on going to an adult bookstore and play around in the peeps. So I told her I might be looking for some fum. She told me $30 for a fun time. I agreed and we went into my room. I got naked and she took off her top and told me it was that time of the month so she was only doing blowjobs. She started to suck my cock, and I had a feeling she was transsexual. I ask her if she was and she said yes she was. I told her I wanted more and ask her if she topped. She told me yes. We discussed a new price of $60 (this was back in 1972) and she took out a bottle of lube from her purse. She lubed us both up and she proceeded to give me a nice fucking. When we were done she left and I never saw her again.

Your story was sexy and hot and gets a 10 star rating from me…… 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thai ladyboys are not 'transgender'. They will quickly disabuse you of that line of thinking. They are men, and proud of it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You lost my read at "non straight cis"...

SPARTAN047SPARTAN04710 months ago

Seriously hot story! Thai prostitutes can be so cute from how they talk and look, from all the stories I read about them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it well written, as someone who has this fantasy hope to meet someone like her one day

spookymspookym10 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far. To clarify, the reason I use the various terms (transgender, ladyboy etc) is that those were the terms the escort herself used. The session ended a little ahead of time and she gave me a really nice intimate cuddle and happily answered my question abot things like her preferred pronouns, terminology and so on. Since then I have learned that LBQTIA+ people have diverse ways that they identify and the main rule I have as an aspiring ally is that I try to listen, learn and respect what the individuals themselves prefer.

HardfordiverseHardfordiverse10 months ago

Very good story- thoroughly enjoyed it- turned me on and brought back so many happy memories- Most of the escorts I have met have been delightful- some- well not so good. But that's life !

JACKBETHJACKBETH10 months ago

Nearly the exact experience as my first time! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Of my first ladyboy story experiences and loved it please please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

i could just see myself there wanting to join in, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous