My First Trick

Story Info
In which I accidentally discover the joy of prostitution.
1.2k words
4.45
34.6k
33
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Owned_Wife
Owned_Wife
128 Followers

The first time I sold sex for money was kind of accidental. My mother and I had just moved to a new apartment in a not-so-good part of town. The apartment was terrible, a three story tenement house of which the top two floors had been condemned due to leaks and rot. The first floor apartment smelled bad and it was cold and drafty all the time. Most of the electrical fixtures didn't work, and for heat we literally had to crank up the burners on our gas stove.

My mother was a mess, the divorce from my dad had sent her into a drug and alcohol spiral and she mostly sat in her room all day, wrapped in blankets, watching television and killing herself with vodka and pills. My dad paid our bills, such as they were, and sent me about $400 a month for child support until I turned 18, then the checks stopped.

I was also adrift. Moving, even the short distance we did, meant I lost all my friends. None of them wanted to risk visiting me in a bad part of town, and where they lived was difficult to get to without transportation, which I couldn't really afford. Besides, they all had money, and did things that cost money, and I didn't.

I got a job, eventually, at a fast food hamburger place about a mile from our crappy apartment. It came with a stupid uniform and everything. About four times a week I'd walk to the restaurant for a 4pm to 1am shift. Then, in the early morning, I'd walk home in the cold, through the worst section of town, keeping my head down and hoping I wouldn't be mugged or raped or worse.

One day the restaurant closed early, due to a major snowstorm. Business crawled to a stop and the manager made the rare decision to send us all home early. I was both relieved and anxious about his decision. Relieved because the storm was getting worse and I didn't really want to walk home at 1am in a blizzard, but anxious because the minimum wage job already barely paid me enough to live, and I wasn't going to make up these lost hours, ever.

Bundled as best I could, I stepped out into the cold and driving snow, and made my way home.

I walked into the wind, cold and wet and miserable. A snowplow trundled by and splashed me with slush. At one point I slipped and twisted my ankle. It may have been the lowest point of my life, in some ways.

A car pulled alongside me. This happens sometimes, even in nice weather, some guy seeing a girl alone offering her a "ride." I always turned them down. When I refused the ride I was catcalled, or told to fuck myself, or whatever. But the idea of getting into a strange man's car seemed insane to me, an invitation to be murdered.

But tonight...

"Need a ride?" called a voice.

"Yes," I said. "Please?"

I got into the car and felt the warmth of the car's heater. "Thank you," I said.

The man was an older white guy in his fifties, gray at his temples with a happy demeanor but a sadness in his eyes. I pulled back my hood and unzipped my jacket a little. Despite my blond hair and blue eyes I must have looked like a wreck.

"You were not prepared for this weather," he said. "You must be freezing. You a working girl?"

"Burger King," I said, not understanding what he meant by the term "working girl."

He laughed. I told him where I lived and he brought me to the apartment. He pulled into the driveway.

"Are we doing this right here or should I come inside?" he asked.

"Doing what?" I asked, confused.

"Head. A blowjob."

"What?"

Slowly it dawned on him. "You really aren't a working girl?"

I unzipped my jacket, showing the uniform beneath. He looked embarrassed, confused and a little angry.

"What the fuck..."

"I'm sorry," I said, realizing for the first time that he thought I was a prostitute. I don't know why I apologized.

"I should have known you were too pretty to be working. I thought it was my lucky day."

"Well," I said, "Thank you for the ride."

"Yeah, sure," he said, distractedly. "This is pretty embarrassing. No way a girl like you is a $50 street whore."

"$50?" I asked. That was five hours work at my job.

The man's eyes lit up. "Yeah," he said.

"For a blowjob, here in your car?"

He smiled and grabbed the fifty dollar bill he had tucked into the driving side visor. "Yeah," he said again.

I thought about all the times in high school I had gone down on boys in high school. I did that to be popular and make boys happy. And I did it for free. What happened next was so out of character for me..

I snatched the bill from his hand and told him to unzip his pants. He happily complied.

His cock was soft and limp and almost hidden among his public hairs. He smelled fresh and clean though. I bent over and exhaled on his cock. He moaned slightly and gently placed his hand on the back of my head.

I slurped his cock into my mouth and kneaded it with my tongue and my lips. I had never had a soft cock in my mouth before. But it wasn't soft for long. In about a minute it was rock hard and filling my mouth.

"I want to play with your tits," he said, and I thought, "Why not?"

I pulled off his cock and wrestled my jacket and uniform off. I undid my bra and let my big tits free.

"You are fucking gorgeous," he said.

"Thank you," I smiled. I went back to work on his cock as he fondled and squeezed my tits with his right hand.

He squeezed my tit, I'd moan, and then he'd moan as his cock leaked precum. I bobbed my head and made slurpy wet noises.

In instant later he was cumming in my mouth. Like I did for all the boys in high school, I swallowed it all.

I kept his cock in my mouth, enjoying the feeling of being touched, until his cock began to deflate. Then I lifted up my head.

"Amazing," he said. "You know, most working girls don't swallow."

"Oh," I said. "I hope that was okay."

"It's fine by me," he smiled.

He handed me another $20. "A tip," he said, "for the best blowjob of my life."

I was so turned on. I was soaking my panties. The money made me feel cheap, but also horny as hell.

"Can I see you again?" he asked.

"Well," I said, "You know where I live now."

"You really live in this place? I thought this was just where you do your business."

I thought about the money I had just made, and how easy it was. "I do live here," I said. "But not for long."

I was in the apartment and thinking about what had just happened. I realized I had left my uniform in his car. I didn't care about that though. I got into my cold bed under a ton of covers and thought about my new job. I masturbated myself to sleep. I had a lot to learn, but now I had a plan.

Owned_Wife
Owned_Wife
128 Followers