My First Visit but Not My Last Pt. 03

Story Info
I become a voyeur and watch a sex show at The Club.
14.8k words
4.86
1.3k
2
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story features a few characters from other stories that I have had published on this site, they are, "A Family That Plays Together Stays Together," which features incest and "Simon Says - My Story," which is a fetish story, I am the author of those stories.

Please note - any reference to "girl" or "lad / boy" in this story means that the characters are over 18 years of age.

This chapter features incest and there is a few gay paragraphs in this story.

******

A few weeks later I took another Friday off from work to attend the sex show that I'd been invited to at The Club to watch the lad that worked at the spa lose his virginity to his two sisters and to lose his anal virginity to his father, I wondered how many other people had been invited and if we could join in after the main event, I'd already got the hang of The Club so guessed I'd be getting my hole later on.

I'd already sent my test kit off so showered, douched and then wondered what to wear to a sex show so decided to wear a smart pair of jeans and a white cotton shirt that showed off my decent body, after getting dressed I realised that I'd probably wouldn't stay dressed for long, oh well I'd made the effort, with that the car, a black Merc, pulled up on the drive and the driver got out and held open the rear door for me, the driver was Simon.

"Good evening, sir, hope that you're going to enjoy this visit to The Club?" he asked.

"I'm sure that I will Simon, how's that arse of yours?" I asked, on my last visit I'd got my own back by using a cane across his arse cheeks and had raised some beautiful welts.

"My arse is fine sir, takes more than that to break me," Simon laughed.

"I bet it does," I agreed, and I got in the car, and we drove off.

"Why are your balls so big Simon?" I asked.

"I was wondering when you'd ask that, my balls are my USP, people remember them and hence remember me and book me again. Doctor Moore suggested I had it done and from the first time I had them pumped I was addicted and to keep them big I need to have them pumped on a regular basis, that's why I always wear a jockstrap to support them otherwise they'd be hanging down to my knees," Simon laughed.

"What do you mean pumped?" I said.

"Oh, sorry sir, it's not really pumped more infused, they stick a needle and canular into my ballsack and run a saline solution into them," he told me.

"Fuck, doesn't that hurt, having a needle shoved into your bollocks," I asked.

Simon laughed, "Not really it's only a small needle and I like the pain. The more I have it done the longer the pump lasts but if I stopped there'd be no problem, my balls would go back to their normal size, ball bag might be a bit more wrinkled after the stretching though."

"What's a nice lad like you doing working at The Club anyway?" I asked him.

Simon laughed and replied, "I was sort of drifting around, always worked but never seemed to earn enough as I wanted to go to university but didn't want the huge debts that goes with it, started working with Noel, he runs a gardening business that not only cuts your lawn but provides extra services for the frustrated bored housewives in the area, he knew my mother and sister and when I started working for Noel, just gardening to start with, they told me that they were both sex workers and persuaded me to join the family firm and taught me what to do and how to do it, I was very naive. So, if you ever want to see my mum, sister and me put on a mother, sister, and brother sex show at The Club, of course you get to use all our holes, we do it every couple of months," now that was something I'd like to try soon I thought.

Simon carried on, "So I started working here and because I'll do straight, gay and kink I earn well and enjoy it. Lots of the male sex workers will only do straight although they have to be willing to have their arseholes used but they don't have to take cock up there, they don't last long working here as most of the clients want more than just that. We're looked after and I feel safe working there, the doctor can be a hard man to please and likes pushing my sexual boundaries, but I know I can say no and it won't happen."

I had to ask, "Have you ever said no?"

"Only once," Simon said, "the doctor wanted to circumcise me in front of an audience, I like my foreskin and wanted to keep it," he laughed, ouch I thought.

"So, when you off to university then?" I asked him.

Simon laughed, "I think that idea has gone out of the window, I'm saving for a deposit on a house now, the bigger deposit the less I have to borrow. I'm renting with another bloke at the moment, it works well, he's a sex worker so there's no awkward questions about how your day at work was? we sometimes work together but he does more gay work then I do."

"You seem to be very sorted Simon, you going to carry on doing sex work?" I asked him.

"Won't be able to do it forever as I get older new lads come along but because I do straight, gay, bi and kink hopefully I'll be in demand for a few more years, I've noticed that up to about thirty five years old us men at The Club are in demand then there's a gap for a few years for the men that just do straight before, at about fifty five years old you become the older daddy and are back in demand. The oldest bloke working here and still fucking is nearly seventy and yes, he can still get it up and fuck with it," Simon laughed.

"So that's why I have my balls pumped up, the clients might not know my name, but they ask for the lad with the big balls and thats how I get the work and get paid, a man's got to earn to pay the bills," he said.

I was beginning to see Simon in a different light, he had his head screwed on and had goals in life, slightly different way of achieving them but why not?

Simon carried on, "The doctor wants me to go to work at a sex club abroad for six months, might give it a go, bit of travel, he says its a serious fetish club so might go and push my boundaries, the money is bloody good even after Doctor Moore has taken his cut, we're here sir," and we parked outside the front door, "I'll see you later sir," I had to admire Simon, a hard working lad using his body to make money.

After the normal quick medical, all was fine, Simon took me down to the shower suite, somebody was already in the big walk in shower and I heard him say, "Fuck, I'm sure these douche nozzles are getting bigger," and there was a grunt as he douched himself out, as he walked out from the douche area into the shower area, for a bit of privacy the douche area had frosted glass whereas the rest of the shower had clear glass screens, I saw that it was Aaron Moss.

"Hello mate, how are you? All set for a great evening? Sorry about the grunting I didn't realise that there was anybody else in here," Aaron said.

"No problem, I'm just going to have a quick shower, I douched before I came out but might just have a quick one," I replied and stripped off and hung my clothes up in a locker before walking into the shower. It didn't take me long and when I came out Aaron was drying himself off and then sat naked and chatted to me, it was like two men in a normal changing room, drying their balls and arse crack off, adjusting their foreskins and trying hard to not check each other's equipment out.

I could hear a man talking just outside the changing room, "bloody hell mate this place is mental, I've just had a women stick a finger up my arse and then grab hold of my cock and play with my foreskin," the voice said.

The door opened and Simon walked back in with another man. He was tall, defined, well dressed, and groomed, probably about mid-twenties, a good-looking man and I actually recognised him. He was a well-known celebrity; he had been a very successful young footballer playing for a top league football club until an injury on the pitch during a league game had ended his playing career but he'd gone on to appear in a few reality TV programmes and chat shows, even becoming a TV football pundit, he'd married a well known model, they'd met while filming a quiz programme and they were both always on social media or in magazines showing off their latest house, on holiday or featured with their dogs or "babies" as they called them. I wondered why he was using The Club.

"Hello gents," he said to Aaron and me, he had a slight Essex accent, a cheeky lad image to maintain.

Simon introduced him as Lee - that was his genuine first name - and he came up to me with his hand outstretched so as men do, I stood up and shook it, seemed a bit odd as I was naked and he was fully clothed, Lee looked me up and down and said, "Nice cock mate," I just nodded. he did the same to Aaron, shaking his hand and checking him out.

Simon said, "When you're ready sir if you'd shower and douche, put on a jock and a dressing gown and then I'll take you all through to the bar to meet the others.

Lee started to get undressed, he had a fit body, more defined then Aarons and mine, and of course an expensive looking tan, he stood there in his expensive underwear with a healthy-looking bulge and said, "Oh fuck, I hate having that hose up my arse."

I laughed, "I know what you mean mate, guess you're not a regular here then?"

"Only my third visit, you?" Lee asked.

"Same as you, third visit and still getting the hang of this place," I replied.

Lee looked at Aaron who said, "Oh I'm a regular, practically live here," we all laughed.

Simon interrupted, "if you need assistance douching, I can help you."

"Well, why not, nothing like having another man push a nozzle up your arse and fill it with water," Lee laughed, "lets get this over with," and he stripped off and let his cock free, big, thick, uncut, and waxed.

I couldn't resist it and said to him, "Nice cock mate," he smiled back.

Simon pulled his white jock off and exposed his cock and pumped up balls, Aaron and I had seen them before but Lee looked at them and said, "Fucking hell mate, either somebody has kicked you in your nuts or you really need to spunk up and empty those beauties."

Simon smiled and said, "After you sir," and followed Lee into the showers.

It was worth staying just to hear the conversation going on between Lee and Simon.

Simon - "Just lean forward, hands against the wall and spread your legs sir, push                             your arse out a bit, arch your back sir."

Lee - "What the fuck am I doing?"

Simon - "Just going to lube up your arsehole".

Lee - "Oh fuck, oh fuck, you've just pushed your finger up my arse".

Simon - "Just relax your ring piece for me, push out and I'm going to push the                             douche nozzle in".

Lee - "Fuck that's big".

Simon - "That's it, its in, grip it with your pucker, here comes the water".

Lee - groans

Simon - "You're doing good sir".

Lee - "No more, turn the water off, I'm full."

Simon - "Just a bit more, can you feel the pressure of the water in your arse?"

Lee - "Course I fucking can mate."

Simon - "Going to pull the nozzle out now sir, keep the water in until I tell you to                             release."

Lee - "Oh fuck, my cocks gone hard."

Simon - "Don't worry sir, that often happens, now push the water out."

Lee - "Oh fuck."

Simon - That's good sir, let's get the nozzle back up your arse and give you                             another wash out."

Lee - "Another?"

Simon - "Just one more, really going to fill you up this time so here we go."

Lee - "What the fuck am I doing here? I must be fucking mad, oh fuck, that's                             enough."

Simon - "Not yet sir, more to come."

Lee - "Oh fuck."

Simon - "All done sir, push it all out, you won't need another douche."

Lee - "Ahh that's better, thank fuck that's over with, at least my cocks gone                             soft but now I need a piss."

Simon - "No problem, sir, go ahead, do you want me to hold your cock while you                             do?"

Lee - "It's OK, I can do it myself but I'm going to piss over you."

Simon - "Yes sir, thank you sir."

A minute of so later Simon emerged from the shower dripping in piss, pulled his jockstrap back on and said, "I'll be back to escort you all to the bar in a few minutes," and left the room.

The shower was turned off and Lee came out towelling himself off, "well that was an experience, my misses does it regularly before I fuck her up her arse, but I never thought I'd be doing it, couldn't resist pissing on him though, had to make my territory like a dog," Lee laughed, I noticed that as he bent over he had a few faded marks across his arse, perhaps he'd been on the receiving end of a crop like I had or perhaps they were old marks from his sports career.

"Simon enjoys it so don't worry, you'll get used to douching, my first time I was restrained and gagged, never had anything up my arse before," I told Lee.

"I was the same, it was Simon that douched me out for the first time as well, now it's almost as normal as cleaning my teeth, I'm like a boy scout now - always prepared," Aaron laughed.

Aaron and I got dressed, well a blue jockstrap, a white dressing gown and white flip flops, Lee dried himself off and looked at the jockstrap, he said, "Like being back in the football game again, wearing a jockstrap, why are we bothering with this as hopefully I'll be getting my cock out later anyway."

Aaron knew the answer, I'd wondered about it too, "it's a courtesy thing in the bar and restaurant areas, same with the women as they wear a G string, if you don't wear a jock it means your cock or in the case of the women that their cunt is available," Aaron explained, I'd wondered as well.

Simon came back into the shower room, he had showed so didn't smell of piss and said, "If you're ready gents I'll take you through to the bar, Doctor Moore is waiting," and we all followed him.

The bar was busy, singles, couples, groups, I guessed that the sex workers would be earning their money today, I recognised a lot of well-known people from all walks of life, I wouldn't be able to watch them being interviewed on TV or seeing them online without a smile on my face as if to say, "I know what you've been doing!!" in future.

Doctor Moore, an imposing man in his middle fifties said, "Are here are the men, we've been waiting for you so I can introduce everybody," as a very attractive lady just wearing a servers apron brought glasses of champagne for us all, I would rather have had a beer to be honest.

"This is Aaron and his wife Anne, they're regulars at The Club, either together or singularly and they introduced this handsome man," he pointed at me, "who is just experiencing all that The Club has to offer, and I think and hope that he will become a regular guest, judging by his previous visits I'm sure he will," I smiled and nodded. The doctor carried on saying, "This lady is one of the founding members, I think I can say that, so it's always a pleasure to see her here again so say hello to Helen," Helen was probably in her late fifties and she had the look and manner of a very successful women who knows what she wants and probably got it, she gave the impression of somebody you didn't fuck around with. Doctor Moore went on to say, "Helen introduced this lovely couple, Sasha and Lee, to the delights we have here, and I know that they will visit again and again, in fact I think that they already have some interesting visits booked in, don't you?" Sasha and Lee nodded. "

"Right, I'll just check that everything is set up and ready for this afternoons entertainment, have another drink and get to know each other and Simon will escort you to the room a bit later," Doctor Moore said and left.

Aaron introduced me to Anne his wife who asked, "Are you enjoying discovering The Club?"

"Too true I am, wish that I'd discovered this place years ago," I answered.

"I know what you mean, this place saved our marriage and gave our family the kick up the arse that we all needed," Anne laughed.

"Do all your family use The Club?" I asked her.

"Oh yes," she said, "well you know that Aaron does, he's normally here on his own or we come to together and go our separate ways, he likes the more fetish side of this place whereas I just like cock and a good hard fucking, our son Jake is just a dirty fucker so he's up for anything, I think you've met him here?" I had; I'd watched him having the spunk beaten out of him.

"My daughter doesn't come here so much now, her boyfriend works here so I think she gets more than enough cock at home," Anne said, "I'm sure that we're all going to enjoy what's planned for later on, so I hope that your cock is in full working order?" she laughed.

"Don't worry about that, its getting hard just at the thought of today's entertainment," I told her, she smiled and licked her lips.

"I won't be joining you for the show, not my thing but I've got two big cocks booked so I'll meet up with you later, if I can walk or course," Anne laughed.

I turned away and Helen lifted her glass to me, so I moved across to chat. "If you don't mind me asking, you seem to have known the doctor a long time?" I asked.

I could see that she was checking me out, eyeing up the size of my bulge that was visible as my dressing gown was slightly open and I was already think about her fanny, I reckoned that it was well used, big lips, open hole and a big clit. She smiled and signalled to a waiter who topped up our glasses, she said, "Oh I've known him before he had this place, he was just a very junior doctor then, I helped him set this place up."

"That's interesting, are you in the sex industy then?" I asked, she could either answer or not.

"Used to be, I just keep an eye on things now," she said, I wondered if she was going to elaborate or not. She was and carried on saying, "Many years ago I used to run a group of high class prostitutes, we had clients all across the UK, the high and the mighty used my girls and eventually lads, they all needed regular testing and that's where Doctor Moore came in, he could get all the samples tested at the hospital he worked in, then we started testing clients and then a porn studio asked us to test their performers so we set up our own testing lab. My clients wanted more than just a fuck so I needed a place to set it all up and work out of so we started a smaller version of this place, luckily my clients had a lot of connections so we never had any trouble with the authorities and eventually we ended up here and it's been very successful, so much so we've opened up another club abroad but that club is much more serious and heavy," and I thought that this place was serious and heavy so what must the other club be like I thought?

"So, you just come here to check on your investments do you and bring a few friends with you?" I asked her.

"Well, I have to check out the services that we're offering, I'm like a secret shopper," she laughed.

"And you get to bring friends with you, Sasha and Lee," I asked.

"A bit more than friends, Sasha is my daughter and Lee is, obviously, my son in law," she told me with a big smile on her face, "Sasha grew up with the prostitutes all around her, she called them her aunties and uncles, but I was determined that she wouldn't get into the game, so she went down the modelling route, child model, now adult model and a TV performer. As soon as she was eighteen years old, she lost her virginity to Doctor Moore, I was there to hold her hand and help her out, turned out my daughter was addicted to sex, she can't get enough cock or fanny, so she's been coming here to The Club for years. When she met Lee on a TV show and got married it turned out Lee will fuck any person that moves, women or men," I remembered that before he got married he always had a string of bimbos on his arm, falling out of clubs but never any scandal about him, she carried on, "Of course none of us wanted anything coming out in the papers or online about them, it would ruin their careers and their futures so I introduced Lee to this place, on his own the first time so he didn't have his wife watching what he got up to, she saw it all on a live stream anyway, and the last time and this time they've come together and according to Sasha they now spend most of the time fucking each other when they're at home, at least anything that happens here stays here so they can thank their mother and mother in law for that."