My First Visit but Not My Last Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wish my parents had done the same for me when I was old enough. So now I knew the full story, a women to keep on the right side of otherwise I might lose my balls.

Simon came up to us and announced, "When you're already ladies and gentlemen," so we followed him down the corridor into what looked like a private viewing room, comfortable big sofas, and a huge TV screen.

Doctor Moore was there waiting for us, Aaron sat on one of the big sofas and man spread, I noticed that there were bottles of lube and wet wipes by all the chairs if you needed them, and I sat on the same sofa at the other end and pulled my cock out from my jock, it was starting to get hard just at the thought of what was about to happen, Lee sat on the other sofa in the middle with his wife and mother in law sitting either side of him. Doctor Moore said, "Now you all know why you're here, you've all met Carl," so that was his name, "one of the waiters in the spa, well we've decided to promote him and help him loose his virginity in a way that only The Club can do, His father, mother and two sisters work here already so we're going to make it a family affair and involve them as well. As we want Carl to put on a good show and enjoy his first fuck, I put him on a series of hormone injections over the last ten days and locked him in a chastity device so he wouldn't wank and waste his cum when the hormones kicked in. Of course, this was all filmed and will be shown in a few minutes and of course we will film his first fuck, but you are all honoured guests to actually be in the room when we let him loose, Mr. Moss is used to what happens when the lads hormones are raging as their son, Jake, regularly receives the treatment so he can spunk up a maximum load of spunk at least twice a week here."

"Tell me about it, last time you gave him too much I caught him fucking his mother over the kitchen table and he spent the rest of the evening leaking cum everywhere," Aaron laughed.

"Well that proves the treatment works," said Doctor Moore, "I'll leave you to watch the treatment," the lights dimmed, and the screen lit up, as I expected the stream was high definition and crystal clear.

The room that was being filmed was one of the medical exam rooms with all the medical equipment and examination table complete with stirrups and restraint gear.

"Come in Carl, don't look so worried, nothing's going to happen that you don't want to happen, it's all been explained to you, and you've signed all the release forms," the doctor said as Simon, he always seemed to be involved, in his white jockstrap and Carl in a dressing gown walked in followed by a female nurse, the nurse was his mother.

"Strip off, don't be embarrassed, your mothers seen you naked before and I've certainly seen a lot of cocks, and lay down on the examination table, I'll carry out a quick examination, then plug you, give you your first hormone shot and then fit you with your chastity device, you'll be staying with us for the next ten days so we can inject you every few days and increase the size of your butt plug," the doctor said.

"What?" cried Carl, "you didn't tell me about all of this," and he looked at his mother.

"Oh, don't be silly," his mother told him, "You've lived away from home before," I don't think that was the part he was worried about.

"The hormone injections will be a one off unless for some of the future sessions we want you to produce maximum spunk shots and the arsehole stretching will only be until you can take cock in your arse easily, we won't be opening you up as much as Simons hole though so don't worry," the doctor explained, "Simon bend over and show us," Simon bent over, spread his arse cheeks and showed his hole to the camera, it was pink and hairless, "relax and gape," the doctor ordered and Simon grunted and his pucker open up till it was gaping and open to about an inch and a half.

Lee exclaimed, "Oh fuck I can see what he had for lunch."

His wife, Sasha said, "With a bit of work that will be you soon darling," she sounded like she meant it, I could see who was in charge in their relationship.

Carl just nodded and stripped off, his cock was soft and hanging there, long, and thick with a loose hanging foreskin, there was a sharp intake of breathe from the women in the room and Helen exclaimed, "I'm having that up me first when he's available."

"Well, I'm going to be second then Mum," said Sasha.

"Darling, once you've had that in your fanny, you'll never be able to feel my little cock again," laughed Lee.

"Don't worry Lee I'll save my arsehole for you," she replied.

Carl, reluctantly, lay down on the examination table and his mother spread his legs and restrained them in the stirrups, Carl looked worried as the doctor said, "Right Carl I'm going to fit you with a butt plug first, Simons shown you how to douche so from now on that becomes part of your regular preparation when you came to work, I'm sure that your shower at home has a douching station fitted but if not you douche when you clock on here before you medical examination, understand?" Carl nodded and then yelled as Doctor Moore pushed a shock probe against Carls arsehole pucker and shocked him, "remember when I ask you a question its Sir or doctor, otherwise you'll get this again."

"Fuck, I bet that hurt," Lee exclaimed.

"It does, I know from experience," I told him.

I'm going to have to get one of those babe, use on you when you misbehave, Sasha said, I think she meant it.

"Right Carl, let's check out your hole," said the doctor and pulled on a latex glove and coated two of his fingers in lube before pushing them straight into the lads hole. Carl moaned and jerked, the doctor said, "You'll have to get used to this when you get your white jockstrap, it's all part of your prework check-up, now let me just have a feel around, got it," Carl moaned and tried to push his arse onto the doctors fingers.

"Oh, that feels good sir," moaned Carl.

"That's your prostate gland I'm touching lad, just gently rubbing it, if I wanted to, I could get you to ejaculate without you even being hard, but I don't want to waste any of your cum," Doctor Moore said, he turned to camera as he continued fingering Carls arsehole and continued, "I'm going to be running a few classes on prostate stimulation, fingers, toys and even electrical stimulation if any of you ladies or even men are interested?"

"I'm going to sign me up," said Sasha.

"And me," said her mother, "we can use Lee here as a willing demonstration model can't we Lee?"

Lee just nodded, now I could see where his wife got her dominant nature from, from her mother.

The doctor pulled his fingers out of Carls arsehole, Carl sighed but he knew that the use of his arsehole hadn't finished yet, the doctor uncovered a line of butt plugs from very small to huge, almost horse cock size, Carl looked worried as the doctor selected a medium sized plug, bigger that the one I had at home as was using to slowly get my arsehole used to being opened. His mother, the nurse, said, "Don't think that I'm interfering but I think that the next size up would be better, we've only got ten days to get him used to things in his arse so not long to open him up."

"Mum," moaned Carl.

"Well, if that's what you think nurse, you know your own son better than me, so we'll fit this one," the doctor said and picked up a large butt plug. It was black, about eight inches long and tapered from the tip to about four inches wide at the neck of the plug ending in a big base about seven inches in diameter, the different thing about this plug was that it looked like it had a screw thread cut into the taper, OK not a two inch Whitworth thread but more like a spiral or helix from the tip down to the neck of the plug, the doctor was going to screw it into Carls arse.

Aaron laughed and said, "I must go to the gift shop before I leave and get one of those for my son, although having seem what he gets up to he'll probably need the next size up."

On the screen the doctor lubed up the plug and held it up so that Carl could see, he looked worried as the doctor told him, "I'm going to screw this into your arse, it's going to stretch your pucker open and it's going to hurt so you want to push out and relax your ring piece, but I can assure you that this is going in whether you like it or not. Nurse, would you hole your sons cock and balls out of the way, his cock is just hanging in the way of his hole."

I just knew that all the men in the room were clenching their arseholes as the doctor pushed the tip of the plug against Carls pucker. Carl moaned and the moans got louder, and the doctor started to turn and push the plug into his arsehole, the moans turned to a scream as the doctor pushed harder and the head of the plug pierced his pucker.

"Oh, be quiet Carl, there's a lot more of this plug to go in, Nurse I'll hold his cock and balls out of the way, and you gag him," the doctor instructed. Carls mother picked up a ball gag and pushed it against her sons mouth, but he didn't open his mouth, he soon did though as the doctor squeezed his balls hard and as he screamed his mother pushed the gag in and strapped it in tight.

"Let's get on with this shall we?" the doctor said and twisted the plug through the lads arsehole pushing it in hard despite the loud muffled screams and Carl trying to get out of the restraints by flexing his body off of the examination table, there was no chance that the doctor was going to stop. "Nearly all in," the doctor said and with a grunt from him the plug popped all the way through Carls ring piece, and it closed up to grip the neck of the plug, "good lad, all in, work your hole on it, you'll soon get used to it." Carl was panting.

"That was so good," exclaimed Helen.

Lee coughed and said, "It made my eyes water, don't look at me like that babe, you're not putting anything that big in my arse," he said looking at Sasha.

On screen Doctor Moore explained that he was going to lock Carls cock up in chastity, "we don't want him wanking and wasting spunk till the big day," the doctor explained. The doctor held up the chastity cage, a metal ring that went around the bottom of the cock shaft and around the top of the ball sack, then a curved cage about four inches long and an inch and a half in diameter was locked onto the ring, the cage, the bars ran down to the head of the cock, fixed to a boss that had a threaded hole in the centre, I knew when I'd had my cock locked up that a plug could be screwed through the hole to plug the piss slit or removed to allow the piss out. The curved cage held the cock, so it curved down to point towards the floor. My cock when locked had been tight in the cage when soft, so Carls bigger soft cock would be a tight fit, and if your cock got hard in the cage, it really hurt, the cock shaft trying to push out between the bars.

The doctor rubbed some lube over the lads balls and cock, the look of horror on Carls face made me smile, at least when it was done to me, I was knocked out. The doctor slid the ring over the soft cock holding his cock by his loose foreskin until it reached the lads nut sack which then, without being gentle, he pushed each of Carls nuts through the ring yanking them through which triggered another muffled moan from Carl. Next came the cage and I wondered how the doctor was going to get the lads big soft cock into the small cage, would it fit?

"This so going to sting Carl but it's got to be done," the doctor said, he picked up a small pair of toothed forceps from the tray, "nurse, hold your sons cock for me please and pull his foreskin back," Carls mum gently pulled her sons foreskin right back to expose her sons cock glan, Carl was now bright red with embarrassment, and the doctor pushed the arms of the forceps into Carls piss slit and opened them up, spreading his meatus lips wide, Carls moans changed to a muffled yelp. I knew what was coming next as the Doctor picked up a tapered rubber plug, dipped it in some lube and pushed it into Carls piss slit, twisting it to get it right in, cue more yelping from Carl.

"Bloody hell," exclaimed Lee, "that is sick."

"Is that why you're hard babe? I'm going to get one of those for you, stop you leaking precum or piss all over the place wont it?" Sasha told him.

Lee just sighed.

Doctor Moore ignored the yelps and carried on with the procedure, screwing a thin metal rod about eight inches long into the base of the stopper that was in Carls piss slit, he then fed the rod through the hole in the top of the cock and let the cage slide down it and said, "Lets get this cage on your cock," and despite Carl yelling through his gag the doctor pushed the cage down onto his cock while pulling on his cock using the rod that was screwed into the piss slit plug, I'm sure that if Carl hadn't been restrained he would have leapt off of the table. All of us men instinctively grabbed hold of our cocks.

"Nearly there lad," said the doctor and with one last pull he said, "there, nurse lock your sons cock in please," and she clicked a padlock through a hole in a small bracket fitted to the cage that married up with a small bracket on the ring that was around his balls and cock. Carl was panting through his gag and looking angry. "Now, just got to get the plug out and you're all done," the doctor told Carl, "And this will hurt," and before Carl had time to realise the doctor yanked the rod out through the hole in the end of the cage ripping the tapered plug out of Carls piss slit and even with the gag in his mouth, we could all hear Carl scream.

"Shall I lock the butt plug in doctor?" asked the nurse.

"Go ahead nurse whilst I prepare the hormone injections," the doctor replied.

I think that Carls mother was enjoying this as much as the doctor obviously was and she fastened a thin leather belt around her sons waist and then threaded another strap through the ring that was around her sons cock and balls before pulling that strap between his legs and across the base of the butt plug and attached the end of the strap to the belt and locked it off with another padlock, "all done doctor, he wont get that plug out unless we unlock him," she said.

Doctor Moore looked at one of the cameras and told us that Carl would be receiving hormone shots every other day and would be released from chastity and have the plug removed twice a day so he could shower and douche again, the butt plug was going to be increased in size every three of four days to stretch the lads arsehole, I could hear Carl moaning in the background.

"Just your hormone shots now," the doctor said and held up a hypodermic syringe, it had a needle that would make your eyes water, "so let's get that gag out, I'm sure that you're going to be a brave lad, aren't you?" Carl nodded but I wasn't so sure, and he jumped as the doctor grabbed hold of Carls balls and manipulated them till Carls ballsack was pulled tight and one of his balls was bulging out.

"I'm going to inject straight into each testis so hold still Carl, I don't want to miss and stab myself," Doctor Moore laughed, I winced at the thought of having a needle pushed into my balls, Lee was grimacing.

The doctor pushed the needle into one of Carls balls, it obviously was painful at Carl let out a howl as the doctor held his ball tight and pushed the plunger down pushing the hormones into him and before Carl could pull away the Doctor picked up a second syringe, released Carls ball that he'd just injected, found his other ball, held it tight and pushed the needle into and injected it with an accompanying scream from Carl.

Helen looked at her son in law and said, "That's how lads should be treated."

Aaron looked at me, "I don't know about your cock but I'm rock hard," he said, I was as well and without realising it I had been rubbing my cock through the jockstrap.

"Your fucking mad," Carl yelled at the doctor and then turned to his mother and carried on saying, "and you're a bitch," before he screamed as the doctor pushed the shock probe into Carls balls and shocked him.

"I warned you what would happen, don't be rude to your mother. If you're going to be rude, we'll leave you restrained, put your gag back in and get security to wheel you to your room, I gather that there's a big group fuck going on in one of the rooms so we'll take you there so you can watch what's going on but won't be able to join in, I'm sure that they'd like to see a lad strapped to a trolley, I hope that your cock doesn't get too hard in that cage or start leaking and wasting cum because I'll tell the security men to shock your balls, you've been warned young man," the doctor told him, he wasn't joking. I must make sure not to get on the wrong side of Doctor Moore.

The film faded out and Doctor Moore appeared in the room. "I hope you enjoyed that, I can see that you men all did, I hope that you ladies picked up some ideas as well. Just to let you know, Carl soon got the hang of being locked in chastity, having his arsehole stretched and even didn't moan too loudly when his had his hormone injections, I think what made up for it was his first pay cheque," the doctor laughed.

"While we wait to get a few things set up I thought that Aaron might like to see what his wife is up to?" the doctor said.

"Oh, I know what she'll be up to and it will involve cock," laughed Aaron as the lights dimmed again and on the screen we all saw Anne appear, she was on her knees on a fuck bench with two men, one a black man, his body covered in sweat and gleaming under the lights, his cock was buried deep in her cunt and as he pulled out we all saw the length of his black cock, it seemed to go on for ever, inches and inches of cock, a good eleven inches before the cut head covered in fanny juice emerged. It wasn't out for long before the cock was lined up with Annes arsehole and he pushed the length of cock into her, she had to waggle her arse to get it lined up to take the full length but with a hard shove from the man he buried his cock up to his balls in Annes arse. At the other end Anne was sucking cock, a white cock attached to a younger man who had muscles bulging everywhere, he seemed to have muscles on muscles. Anne was collared and seemed to have a hook in each nostril, the hook was attached to a strap that ran over her nose, across the top of her head and ran down the back of her head and attached to the collar, this meant that Annes head was pulled up so that her throat was at the perfect angle and open to take the big white cock that was throat fucking her, it was another big thick cock, I was beginning to feel inadequate, not as long as the black cock but still nine inches long at least that he pushed down her throat till she coughed and spluttered before pulling his spit covered cock out to let Anne catch her breath before he filled her mouth with cock again.

Anne was being fucked in both ends hard, the men even fist bumped each other before pulling their cocks out of her holes and changing ends, the black cock went straight down her throat and the white cock went straight into her arsehole and both started to fuck her.

"That's my girl," laughed Aaron, "best thing is that I get to use her sloppy holes later."

The picture faded, the screen disappeared up into the ceiling and the lights faded up. We could all see the set up in front of us, there was two breeding crushes similar to what they have on farms that they put animals in to hold them secure for breeding or examination, obviously these weren't as big or as heavily constructed as those but would serve the same purpose for breeding the two girls who were already secured in them.

The two girls were Carls sisters, he was going to get his first fuck and that was fucking them, Jo, and Liz, I'd already fucked them so I knew that they would happily take cock in all their holes. The two breeding crushes had been arranged at an angle to each other so we could see their girls full bodies, their heads were held in position by a collar round their necks that was clipped to a bar so they couldn't raise their head or move it out of the way and like Aarons wife they both had a hook in each of their nostrils and a strap from the hooks was pulled up and attached to a bar above their heads so their heads were pulled back and up meaning that their throat was open and perfect to feed cock down. The girls arms were strapped up at waist height, although they couldn't move their arms very far their hands were free if they needed to hold onto something like a hard cock. Jo and Liz's bodies were held tight in the crush at an angle so that their arses were higher than their heads, their backs were arched so presenting their cunts and arseholes for use, their legs were spread wide open and secured showing off their holes and so they had some support a padded bar was pushed through supporting their waists.