My First Weekend with Julia

Story Info
I fly to LAX for a weekend with a new friend.
3.8k words
4.04
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PJRH
PJRH
27 Followers

My First Weekend with Julia

11:57AM, Friday, May 7

Standing in Terminal One's passenger pickup area, I kept an eye out for Julia's yellow Mustang convertible. When it finally appeared, I steadied my nervous excitement with a deep breath.

In the gridlock that I assumed was the norm for LAX, she double-parked behind a minivan and rushed to greet me.

"Oh Larry!" she said, wrapping her arms around me. "It's so good to finally see you in person."

Her curvy body pressed into me. My cock swelled in response to her soft boobs against my chest and wet lips on my mouth.

The she picked up my backpack. "We've gotta get out of here before I get a ticket."

I followed with my suitcase.

It took several minutes for us to inch into an exit lane.

"We're ten minutes from the hotel," she said. "I've already checked us in."

My eyes feasted on her black mini-skirt and crop-top.

"First time in L.A.?"

I nodded, ogling her cleavage and the top of her black, lacy bra. "Is that the same bra you wore--"

"--in the picture I sent," she said, with a wicked grin. "And I'm wearing the same panties."

The hem of her mini-skirt had ridden up her thighs. I spent a moment imagining how those thighs would feel wrapped around my waist, or maybe my neck.

A honking bus horn brought me back to the present. We moved one car length and then came to a stop.

"It seems like forever since we first talked," I said.

We moved a few feet and stopped. Julia took the opportunity to kiss me. "Eight days, but who's counting?"

"It's felt like eight weeks."

"I know."

She kissed me again. A rental car shuttle ahead of us moved into an outer lane. We moved forward several car lengths before coming to another stop.

Julia patted my leg, then rested her hand on my thigh. "Welcome to L.A."

I let my mind drift to a fantasy where we were already at the hotel, in bed, my fingers running through her thick, dark brown hair, fucking her brains out as I looked into her bedroom eyes, her arms and legs pressing me into her curvy body, her full lips crying out orgasm after orgasm.

Traffic finally began to move in earnest. We passed rental car lots and a light industrial area and then we pulled into a large complex housing several national hotel brands.

Julia parked at the rear of one of the larger ones. An elevator took us up eleven floors to our room.

"Home sweet home," she said as her keycard opened the door to room 1142.

***

12:47PM, Friday, May 7

Julia had already unpacked. I dropped my backpack and overnight on a chair and gave the room a once over. A king bed with two night stands, a small desk and chair, a large chest of drawers. A sofa and large screen TV in an alcove.

"Very nice," I said.

Julia sat at the foot of the bed and patted the space next to her. "Can we talk?"

I held my breath as I sat next to her, keeping space between us. Several nightmare scenarios flashed through my mind.

Julia took my hand and held it in her lap. "I know we've had a long talk on the phone and we've texted a lot and so forth, but there's some things I need to ask you about."

My stomach tightened. Was she having second thoughts?

"Okay," I said, looking down at my knees.

"You've told me a little about your wife."

I looked her in the eye but remained silent.

"You said she's in an institution?"

"A memory care unit, they call it."

"How often do you see her?"

"Once a week. She doesn't indicate she knows who I am anymore."

"That must make you sad."

"It does."

She put her arm around my shoulder. "I've told a couple of my girlfriends that I'm getting involved with a married man. After they calm down I tell them that his wife's got dementia and is living in some kind of facility."

I gave her a faint smile.

"I know you've told me all of this before, but I just needed to hear you say it again, in the flesh so to speak."

"I understand."

She closed the space between us on the bed, putting both arms around my neck and kissed me.

She brushed some invisible particle from her miniskirt. "You wouldn't be here if you felt guilty about us being together."

"To be honest, it does feel weird a little. But I don't feel guilty. I think I deserve to have--"

Julia put a hand over my mouth and pushed me down onto the bed and then crawled on top of me.

***

5:17PM, Friday, May 7

The bathroom door opened and Julia leaned against the door jam, legs apart, hip cocked.

My eyes darted from her pendulous breasts to her swollen labia.

She hopped onto the bed and stretched out between my legs, one hand around my semi-tumescent cock. "You ready for another round, mister?"

"It may take a little longer this time for you to, you know, get me up and going."

She smirked. "If past performance is any indicator, it will be time well spent."

And with that she took me into her mouth. When I was sufficiently hard, she stroked me. "I like the way you looked at me when I came back to bed."

"How's that?"

She kissed the tip of my cock. "Something in your eyes as you stared at my boobs and my pussy. It made me feel very desirable. Like you were hungry and I was your favorite food to eat."

"I love eating your pussy."

She went down on me again, using both her mouth and her hand to pleasure me. "I'd like you to fuck me again."

"I think that can be arranged."

She giggled. "I wondered what you'd be like in person, and how I'd feel being with you."

"Well, so now you have a taste."

She giggled again. "I can taste myself when we kiss."

I kissed her with plenty of tongue.

"Yes," she said. "Like that."

I kissed her again.

"Yes," she said. "Just like that."

She shuddered when I dipped a finger into her sex, grinned when I brought it to her lips. She opened her mouth wider than she needed to and lapped at my finger like a porn star.

I kissed her again. "I'm getting hungry."

"How would you like me?"

"I meant for food."

She guffawed. "You were just talking about eating pussy."

I stroked her arm. "Sorry, I should have inserted a transition at the beginning of my sentence. The only thing I've had today is a bagel at the airport."

"I couldn't eat," she said. "I was too excited--and nervous."

"About us meeting."

"Yes, and what you'd be like. I mean after the phone call I knew I liked you. But, you know, we had just that one call--"

"--And a few texts--"

"--a few texts, and you sent me your picture--"

"--and you sent me that one of you in a bra and panty."

She gave me a wicked grin. "That get your attention?"

"If I had any doubts, that photo erased them."

She brushed her fingers across my cheek. "I have a complaint about your picture."

"Oh?"

"It shows a handsome older man--"

"--careful now!"

"--distinguished looking."

"That's better."

"But you're wearing so many clothes!"

"I'll keep that in mind when I send you another."

She squeezed my cock. "Or--I could take my own pictures!"

"I bet you could," I said, watching my cock expand in her hand. "Whatever whets your appetite!"

Julia wet her hand with saliva and stroked my cock. "What whets my appetite right now is for us to get something to eat and then go back to bed."

"I like the way you think."

"There's a couple restaurants close by. I can Google their menus.

I pulled at her nipple, enjoying the hissing sound she made. "How about we order room service?"

"Are you sure? Hotel food usually isn't very good."

I pulled on her other nipple. "I agree with you, but here's the thing."

Julia gave me a puzzled look.

"We won't have to get dressed."

After we called in our order, we cuddled on the sofa sleeper in the alcove.

"I've got a confession to make," Julia said, brushing the back of her hand across my cock.

I cupped her breasts and then squeezed them. They felt light and airy.

"Last week, when we talked on the phone? I lied about my age."

"Oh?"

"I'm forty, not forty-five. When you told me your age, my first thought was that being twenty-five years younger than you would, you know..."

I laughed. "First time I've heard of a woman ADDING years! At my age, five years is neither here nor there. What else did you fudge?"

She watched me squeeze her breast again. "Nothing."

I ran a finger across her full lips. "I appreciate your honesty."

She put my finger in her mouth and sucked it.

"You don't look or behave like you're sixty-five. I mean you have almost a full head of hair that's still mostly dark and your face has hardly any wrinkles."

She'd started idly playing with her breasts as she talked and now she cupped them as if presenting them to me for inspection.

I cupped her left breast and then released it, watching it bounce and sway before going still and drooping slightly. I cupped it again and moved closer to kiss it. "May I?"

"You don't have to ask permission. You can do anything you want with me."

I looked into her large, dark brown eyes. They sat under a high forehead and directly beneath thick almost black eyebrows. Her hair, a lighter brown, dropped past her shoulders.

"Anything?"

She looked me in the eye. "I trust you."

I squeezed her breast, gradually increasing the pressure until her eyes widened. "Make them dance?"

She shook them until they bounced and then swayed them side-to-side.

I cupped the breast I'd just squeezed. "A woman of many talents!"

I dipped a finger into her pussy and used the wetness to coat her nipples. Then I sucked them clean.

"You keep that up you're going to have to fuck me."

I grinned. "You talk as if that was a bad thing."

Now it was her turn to grin. "I'll show you bad."

She slipped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. She gagged, wiped her eyes. "Sorry, I can't take all of it."

"You don't have to."

"I know I don't, but I want to please you this way." And with that she went down on me again, this time taking a little more before gagging. She did it again, taking even a little more, then again.

Five minutes later we were fucking on the sofa sleeper when room service knocked. I'd forgotten I was hungry.

"Leave it by the door," I said.

"Someone has to sign," said a voice sounding like a young woman's.

I groaned, looked at Julia.

"There's a robe in the bathroom," she whispered.

"Be right there," I said to the door.

When I came out of the bathroom, Julia was sitting in bed with the sheet pulled under her chin. I opened the door. The woman standing there took my breath away.

Tall, dark-skinned, with a sensuous mouth, large dark eyes, straight nose, everything in perfect symmetry on her oval face, she looked to be in her late twenties. Thick curly brown hair fell well below her shoulders.

Instead of a uniform she wore a low-cut floral-print halter top that drew attention to her full breasts. Her skirt, which came above mid-thigh, was tight enough to reveal an outline of her pubic region.

She held a large paper bag in one hand, a clipboard in the other.

"Hiya," she said, stepping into the room. She placed the bag with our order on the floor as she introduced herself. "I'm Natalie. If you could just sign right here?"

She held onto the clipboard as I signed, pressing her right breast into my left shoulder as I scribbled my name. I glanced first at her halter top and an exposed nipple, then at her face which wore an amused grin.

Natalie waved to Julia. "Hiya."

"Hey," Julia said.

"You guys here for the weekend?"

"We are," Julia said. She had let the bedsheet slip, exposing part of one breast.

Natalie's attention remained on Julia's exposed boob. "If you don't mind my saying, you look very pretty."

"I don't mind at all. Thank you."

"Your husband is a very lucky man!" The way Natalie emphasized 'husband,' told me she knew we weren't a married couple.

Glancing at Julia, I caught her neutral expression deteriorate into a grin. My gut told me they knew each other, but I tempered that thought with the possibility I might be wrong. Maybe all the partially exposed breasts had corrupted my perception.

Uncharacteristically speechless and unsure of what to do, I looked to Julia for guidance. But she seemed merely amused at my quandary.

It was in this discombobulated fog that I dropped Natalie's pen and when I stooped to retrieve it, my robe tie loosened. As I stood up and handed the pen back to her, Natalie's eyes fell to my crotch. Looking down, I saw that the robe had opened sufficiently to expose myself.

"Is there anything else I can do for you this afternoon?" Natalie said, her gaze still on my crotch as I retied the robe.

Then she gave me a bemused smile. It was clear that what she had in mind did not involve delivering room service meals.

I looked at Julia, feeling stupid and hoping for help, but she only giggled and covered her mouth. The bedsheet no longer covered her breasts at all.

I looked at Natalie again, her hip cocked at a fuck-me angle.

She winked at me. "You both have a nice rest of your day and be sure to call if there's ANYTHING else I can do."

I locked the door and took the food to the bed.

"What just happened here?" I said.

Julia shook her head. "She thought we might want to party with her. By the way, congrats on the impressive wardrobe malfunction."

I handed her the shrimp scampi and a dinner roll, then hopped on the bed next to her and unwrapped my sandwich.

"What did you get?" she said.

"Turkey pastrami on whole grain." As I bit into the sandwich, I prepared myself for the taste of cardboard. "Did I pick up something between you and Natalie?"

Julia looked away as she finished a piece of shrimp. "She was cute and, yes, I was flirting with her."

I started my next question before I'd considered how to phrase it. "So do you--how to say it. Do you--"

She nodded. "Sometimes. Yes. I like to sleep with women."

Her answer confirmed what I'd suspected.

I took a bite of my sandwich. Had I not been starved I would have thrown it out.

Julia wiped her fingers on a napkin. "What about you? You seemed to find her attractive the way you gawked at her boobs."

"I found her very young."

Julia chuckled. "Okay. Finding her very young, did you also want to fuck her?"

I kissed Julia. "You're the only one I want to fuck this weekend."

Julia laughed. "I like it when a guy talks sweet to me like that."

I took another bite of the sandwich. "She made it very clear she wanted to fool around, the way she shoved her boobs against me. And did you see her skirt? It was so tight it was easy to see she wasn't wearing any underwear."

Julia took a deep breath. "I don't want to lie again, Larry. Natalie and I know each other."

"Biblically?"

Julia nodded. "Yes, we have sex. I chose this hotel because she works here. I told her to check up on us...on me...sometime this afternoon. You know, just in case--"

"--I turned out to be an axe murderer."

"Something like that. But you haven't answered my question. If you had the chance, would you fuck her?"

"What are you saying?"

"Yes or no!"

"It's so out of the realm of possibility."

"You might be surprised," she said with a wicked grin.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying hurry up and finish that sandwich so we can fuck."

***

7:44PM, Friday, May 7

A gush of creamy goo followed the withdrawal of my semi-tumescent penis from Julia's now well-fucked vagina.

"Oh my!" she said. "We've really made a mess this time!"

"And what fun making it!"

She hugged me. "What am I going to do Sunday after you leave?"

I patted her thigh. "I don't know, call Natalie?"

Julia gave me a playful slap on the shoulder. "Let me make one thing clear. I enjoy Natalie. But there's nothing in this universe that comes close to what you do to me with your cock."

"Good to hear," I said, moving off the bed. "Gotta pee."

"Do you want to shower with me?" she said.

I shook my head. "I like having your smell and goo on me." I moved toward the bathroom. "I'll be quick, and you can take your shower."

"You've changed my mind. I like the idea of carrying around a reminder of you."

***

8:24PM, Friday, May 7

"Drumroll, please!" Julia called from behind the closed bathroom door.

She played peek-a-boo with me until the door was halfway opened and then sashayed into the bedroom wearing the dress she'd bought for this weekend.

"Jesus Christ, Julia!" The way she looked in the dress rendered me otherwise mute.

Her glowing smile indicated her pleasure at my reaction to her dress, a black, slinky number, strapless, its stretchy fabric keeping it from slipping off her body. The scooped neckline revealed plenty of her breasts.

The dress hugged her wide hips and full behind and revealed her shapely legs above mid thigh. It excited me to know I'd be able to see her panties once she sat down.

"You approve?" she said, her face full of delight.

"When you sent me that picture, I couldn't imagine you in anything sexier than the bra and panty outfit. But you've outdone yourself. It's out of this world sexy."

She pressed herself against me, grinding into my crotch. "In case you can't tell, I'm not wearing a bra or panties."

"Call Natalie and tell her our plans have changed," I said jokingly. Actually I was eager to see Natalie's reaction to the dress.

Our elevator car picked up two men on the way to the lobby. Both men amused me with their unsuccessful attempts to sneak looks at Julia.

"You were being watched very closely by the two guys on the elevator," I said as we walked through the lobby. Three men passed us, wide-eyed and open mouthed. I knew the feeling of suddenly encountering a sexy woman and being unable to get more than a passing glance without making a fool of myself. Meanwhile Julia basked in the attention. I felt proud to be walking next to her.

"All this is for you," she said as we came to the bar entrance. "Just for you."

Natalie shrieked when she saw Julia. "Oh my god, you're stunning."

They hugged.

Although I thought it unnecessary, Julia tried to formally introduce me to her friend. "Natalie, I know you've already seen Larry--probably a little more of him than he intended to--

"--I was impressed with what I saw, Larry, and it certainly wasn't little."

I extended my hand, but Natalie wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a full-body embrace, pressing herself against my chest and nether region.

The bar wasn't crowded so we grabbed a prime booth against the back wall. I started to sit next to Julia, but Natalie grabbed me around the waist and pulled me next to her.

"You've had him all afternoon," she told Julia. "It's my turn."

Natalie still wore the outfit she'd had on earlier. When she put an arm around my shoulder her halter top shifted, exposing large, erect nipples.

"See anything you like?" she said.

I kept my eyes lowered for a few more seconds before looking at her face. "You're very pretty."

"Larry says he also finds you very young," Julia said, smiling at me.

Natalie laughed. "You don't look anywhere close to being sixty-five."

"Flattery will get you anywhere."

Natalie pressed herself against me. "There's a few places I'd like to go with you, but I'm not sure Julia would approve. But, for what it's worth, I love to fuck older men."

"Useful information. Thank you for sharing."

Both women guffawed.

"He is funny," Natalie said to Julia.

A server approached, her plastic name tag said "Jessica." She bent her tall frame at the waist to more closely put herself at our eye level. In doing so, the front of her low-cut blouse suddenly found itself with an excess of breast, unencumbered by any restraining garment, such as a bra.

"Hi, my name is Jessica. How're you all doing this evening?"

"We're doing fine, Jessica," said Natalie, ogling the server's boobs. "By the way, love your blouse."

PJRH
PJRH
27 Followers
12