My First Weekend with Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks."

We placed our orders.

After Jessica left, Julia said, " So, Natalie, who are you going out with tonight?"

Natalie's face lit up. "Marilyn and I are going to a concert downtown."

"Marilyn," Julia said. "I've met her, haven't I?"

"You have. At Elaine's? She's tall, nice boobs, I can't keep my hands off them."

"Blonde?"

Natalie nodded. "Most of the time. I'm looking forward to having lots of fun with her tonight."

The two women continued their conversation as I slowly drifted off.

Natalie put her arm around me, waking me. "I'm sorry we're boring you."

"He's tired," Julia said.

"I bet," said Natalie. "Fucking all afternoon."

Natalie turned serious for a moment. "So this weekend, Larry. This is just a one-time thing?"

Julia looked at me expectantly.

"No. It's definitely not a one-time thing," I said, looking at Julia and taking one of her hands in mine.

Julia's toe brushed against my thigh. I squeezed her hand.

"Awww, you guys," said Natalie. "Fucked all afternoon and still can't keep your hands off each other."

Our drinks arrived and another round was ordered and then Natalie had to leave for the concert. Julia and I had another drink and by ten o'clock we both were tipsy. Besides being a little drunk I'd reached the point where I couldn't keep my eyes opened.

All I remember about the rest of the evening was the interminable elevator ride to our floor. Some hooligan had pressed the button for every floor. When we got into our room, Julia helped me into bed. I fell asleep before she finished undressing me.

(To be continued)

12