My First Wet Weekend with Mom

Story Info
Mom catches me and says I can do it anywhere.
14.4k words
4.56
58.1k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a week since my first kiss. It's only been a few days since my first blow job.

Sally... She was 18, just like me, sitting next to me in class and I couldn't help but admire her hour glass figure. The only way I could tolerate being away from home. I was a shy guy who didn't get out much. 5'7; kind of typical; never impressed myself in the mirror. Aside from my longer, thicker brown hair, which ran in the family, I never had confidence in myself. I could only imagine what Sally thought of herself. As massive rack, tight waist, a bubble butt to die for. She reminded me so much of the professor. Mrs. Valverde.

They could've been Mom and daughter for all I knew but I never dared talk to Sally about anything, let alone if her hot ass was related to Mrs. Valverde's. They were nearly identical except you could tell Mrs. Valverde has some years on her thanks to her mature personality and how she dressed conservatively around campus. She'd have to in order to keep all of the horny guys off of her.

Mrs. Valverde had long blonde hair, all the way down to that same big ass that Sally had. Her ass stuck out so far it seemed the last two inches of her hair were always perched up by those cheeks. She had those 1990's style bangs that curved over her forehead too, I guess that was one way to tell she was older; kind of out of style but something I was attracted to. Of course, if you asked any other guy in her class what they loved about her... it was her tits. I didn't know much about sizes at that time but she had to have been a 36EE. Sally's looked bigger but that's only because she wasn't scared to show them off.

One day the campus released a news article about her. Voted by the student body as the best professor on campus... I didn't need to ask why. Everyone was after the article, it included some pictures of her, nothing revealing of course, but as soon as I found a copy, I drove straight home anticipating jacking off to it. It's not that I was lacking material or motivation at home. My mom, who was once on the thicker side, managed to lose a lot of weight recently, after my dad passed. I guess she was trying to prepare for the open market. She became a bombshell with the same sized rack as the professor... tits all around me, no wonder I was falling in love with every thick chested babe I ran into. But with Mom, I never thought to look at her differently.... Until the day she caught me jerking off.

My mom was 4'10; maybe 110 pounds but each pound was where it mattered. God knew where to put all that cushion. She always wore v necks around the house and jeans that looked like they would burst at any moment, but I never thought to cross a specific line until she nudged me in that direction.

"Baby, I..." She threw the door open to see me whacking off with the same newspaper in hand that I couldn't wait to get a hold of.

"What are you doing young man?"

"Mom, you need to knock next time!" I tried to tuck my cock back into my pants but before I could she grabbed the paper right out of my hands.

"What are you doing? Let me see what you're looking at!" She didn't seem to mind that my cock was still in my hand but cared more about the newspaper... probably wondering how anyone could be so motivated by print media.

As soon as she saw the pictures... she knew what was up. Mrs. Valverde looked very similar to my mom, so it's no surprise she reacted the way she did.

"Is this Mrs. Valverde? Your professor? You're jacking off to her? Why?"

"Mom, would you get out please?"

Surprisingly, my mom didn't move. Instead, she started browsing through the article. I didn't know what to do but sit on the edge of my bed, cock still in hand, looking down on the floor in embarrassment.

"Well, what about her?" She said as she flipped the page to several pictures of other graduates, other stories around campus, pointing towards Emily, one of my classmates. She was hot... but not my type.

"I don't like her mom." I simply answered... It was odd as hell, the situation, but I didn't realize just how weird it was until later.

"What about Jennifer?" Another picture... "No Mom." "Allison?" "No." "Sally?" I paused for a moment, unsure what to say about her. I didn't realize she was in the paper too... I'd have to read that story later, I thought.

"Well, tell me then, why Mrs. Valverde?"

"Because Mom, I like her hair."

"Really? Is that it?"

"No."

"Well, what else?"

"She has big tits."

"I don't see any in this picture... how big are they?"

"They're huge Mom, they're really nice."

By this point, since I was thinking about just how nice they were, I could feel my dick in my hand twitch... I don't know why but I gave it one big stroke right in front of my mom.

"Are they as big as mine?"

That moment was what changed my life forever. For the first time, I looked at my mom in a sexual way. I slowly started to look up, admiring her entire physique as I tried to get the courage to look into her eyes. I slowly looked up, taking in her entire body... Those sexy thighs I used to think were too big for her jeans, now realizing how hot they were in such a tight pair of clothing. Those hips, that waist, her tiny fingers trying to hold up the bottom of her massive tits as her own v neck shirt was struggling to contain such tasty breast meat.

For a moment I forgot my embarrassment and was only disappointed by the article she held in one of her hands, masking park of her chest from my view. I continued to look up to find that fantastic jaw line that showed off her long neck leading up to that beautiful face of hers... my mother.

It was an eternity before I met her blue eyes, perfectly surrounded by her brown hair hanging down around her face and falling behind her back. I wondered in that moment if her hair was dangling on her ass like Mrs. Valverde's did with her perfectly shaped buns.

"Thomas!?... I asked are they as big as mine?"

She yelled out as I came back to reality, totally lost in the moment. I once again looked down and now was staring straight into mom's nipples that seemed to be winking at me in excitement... like a pair of pencil erasers pressing against the fabric of her top... still her hands pressing into her chest to show off the size of her melons.

"No Mom!"

I was completely lost in the scene in front of me, but I was still upset with the tone Mom was giving me. I thought I wanted the interrogation to end but didn't realize I had pumped my cock at least 5 more times while admiring my mom's tits right in front of me.

"Well then why would you waste your time with such nonsense?"

It took a moment for my mind to compute... I went from aroused to stupid, not having a clue what she was talking about.

"Look Thomas, I don't need you jerking off in your room in the middle of the day to some shitty newspaper... I'm sure you can find better things to do with yourself. You should be out practicing your baseball, studying, or playing video games or something. I know you're of age and all, but you shouldn't waste your time on something like this."

The moment went from nothing but thinking of my mom's tits back to pure embarrassment. She was right. Why was I randomly doing this in my room. "I'm sorry mom." By then I went soft and tucked my dick back into my shorts and stood up.

"I'll stop jacking off. I shouldn't be doing this. It's just that I'm really horny and I haven't hooked up with a girl before..."

It didn't take much longer of my rant for her to reach out and push a finger of hers to my lips. "Honey, I didn't mean you can't jack off... I just meant not to silly photos." Now I was really confused. "If you like big tits... I'm right here."

I was completely blown away by the remark.

"I mean, the truth is that I haven't been with anyone since your father died and so I know what it's like to be horny and alone. I just thought it would be better for you to do that to the real thing, not some photo. I mean, her tits aren't even in this picture."

My hard on was back with a vengeance. My zipper was ready to blow wide open while my dick was desperately trying to get back out. The rest of my body was numb, completely still as if I had been standing in a walk-in freezer for months. Drool was slowly coming down my chin as I just stood there, mouth and eyes wide open, stupefied by the words my mom was saying.

"I'm sorry sweety, maybe I said something to upset you. I just don't want you to become some adult whose always alone, confined in some personal space simply because he's horny... You should get out more often. In fact, you should feel free to relieve yourself wherever in the house, you don't need to be stuck in this room. And I don't care what you look at, if it's tits you want, just ask and I'll give it to you."

For a moment there was silence and I didn't know what to say... I guess it freaked mom out because after a while she just put down the paper and walked out of the room but making a point to leave the door wide open.

I didn't dare close the door, I pulled my cock out of my pants, kicked them off, and quickly laid back in bed while I continued what I was doing nearly 10 minutes ago. It only took a few seconds for me to blow my load all over my bed and my chest.

I looked back towards my open door while rubbing the goo all over my cock and balls, only to see the light from the living room. Mom wasn't there. It felt odd being exposed with the door open, fresh air tingling my skin along with the warm milk that was all over my hand and stomach...

I had never thought of my mom in a sexual way but after I looked up and down on her body, in that moment, I started to wonder what her new curves looked like under her clothes. I needed to see more. Nothing happened the rest of that day but as the days continued, I started to notice settle difference in my mom.

__________

One day I came home from class and damn near tripped over the couch as I walked into the living room. Mom was sitting there watching TV and quickly turned to look at me as I walked in through the front door... her hair dyed blonde and curled bangs hanging just above her eyes. She quickly stood up and revealed an even lower v neck shirt that showed her tits smashed together, a line between those mounds that seemed to go on forever. Tucked tightly into her jeans and a belt gripping her waist while those same thighs and ass were begging for air. As she stood up, she showed off the side of her body, as if it were intentional to show off just how far forward her tits swayed from her body, how far away her ass stood from the rest of her body. That same hour glass look that I've been obsessing over with the women in my class.

"Thomas, be careful, you almost fell over."

"I'm sorry Mom, you're right."

After admiring how sexy my mom looked, I quickly turned my head and walked into the kitchen, throwing my backpack onto the round table that sat in the corner of the room.

"What's wrong baby? Is everything okay?"

My mom often called me baby, but it was never in a sexual way. I was her kid for 18 years... but this time it sounded different. As soon as she said "baby", it was as if a lightening bolt shot into my pants and woke up my cock.

"I'm just hungry Mom."

"Oh... well, I could make you something if you'd like."

She made a point to run after me and quickly laid an elbow onto the corner of the kitchen counter, leaning down and laying her face onto her hand... those tits pushing out of that shirt and her ass swinging into the air as she slowly swung her backside from one end to the other.

"Mom, I... I just need a minute."

She could clearly see that I was excited and I had nowhere to go... I felt cornered.

"Oh, are you horny after a long day in class?"

"What!? NO!"

I yelled out... but my boner said otherwise and it was clearly taking shape and I could tell mom could see it as she practically stared at my crotch the whole time she was talking.

"Well baby, why don't you take care of it then? Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No Mom, I need to go to my room."

"Listen, honey."

She quickly wiped the smile off of her face and sat down at the table, those tits laying on the table as her small frame sat into the chair.

"I told you; you shouldn't feel like you need to stay in your room all of the time, especially if you need relief. Why don't know just relax right here while I make you something to eat. Go on, sit down."

At this point I was completely red in the face, so confused and distracted by my urges. I quickly sat down at the table, mostly to hide my erection from my mom.

"Okay, listen. If you need my help to get off..."

"No Mom!" I quickly interrupted.

"Well fine then, why don't you use my cell phone, here, have it."

She handed me her phone and I was confused by the suggestion.

"Mom, what am I supposed to do with this?"

"Well... watch some porn while I make you dinner."

"What?"

"Stop acting so silly baby, I know you're not totally naive. Go ahead, if you don't want me to play a role, then just watch something here at the table and I'll start cooking dinner."

I was still dumbfounded by the idea but she insisted.

"If you're embarrassed then I won't look. I promise. I just don't want you stuck in your room all by yourself."

She turned around and looked into the fridge. She leaned forward as if everything she needed was on the bottom floor of that cold box because her ass was sticking way too far out as those jeans were almost ready to split in half. Her belt was stressed to the max and each cheek was perfectly defined despite her stretching out... as her shirt lift up, I could see she had dimples on her lower back, something I had never noticed before, while her hair hang low to the ground as she stuck her face into the fridge.

I tried to lean over to see how far low her tits were swaying but couldn't see anything past that gorgeous ass of hers. She was obviously teasing me, begging me to jack off to her body. Eventually she stood back up and grabbed something from the fridge, throwing it onto the counter, then closing the door. She looked over her shoulder at me. "Well? Go on."

I looked at her phone and turned on the screen. It was a picture of her and me. She was leaning close in, her face up against mine, as I sat in a chair. I couldn't quite make out where it was taken, but I could clearly see the cleavage from her chest push out as she smiled at the camera. I sat there with a smile as well, hands down my side, as she held me close. How did I not notice how sexy she was when that photo was taken? How is it that I never noticed her beauty until now?

I looked up for a brief moment as I heard a sizzle. She was frying some hamburger meat... probably making spaghetti or something... it didn't matter, I had this huge hard on in my pants and I was completely lost in my environment, almost forgetting the stress release I needed.

I hit the internet app on her phone and was blown away by the first image that popped up. It was already on a porn site. I tapped on the video and loud audio came on. All I heard was a woman moaning so loud the phone was vibrating, trying to dance its way out of my hand. I looked at the video to see a wet pussy and legs wide open, the view of the back of a man going down in between her legs. She was screaming while he was licking up and down her slit.

"Sorry honey, I forgot I had that open. You can use that if you'd like or look for something else, but that's probably not what you're into."

I could hardly hear my mom speak over the loud audio coming from her phone and before I had a chance to turn down the volume, I heard a scream followed by a jet of liquid fly out of her pussy and cover the man's face.

"Oh, did she finally cum?" Mom quickly ran over with a spatula in her hand, her tits bouncing against each other as she leaned behind me, those bags hanging over my shoulder as she looked down. "Mmm, I love a good squirt."

I was too confused, my senses were in overload, I was paralyzed and unable to move. Between the video on the phone and the feel of my mom's tits on my shoulder, I blew my load in my jeans before I could even get my dick out.

I sat there and shook in ecstasy as I could feel streams of hot jizz fill my jeans. A wet spot was forming on my crotch and before I could even realize what was going on my mom chimed in... "Oh, I'm sorry dear, I hope I didn't push you over the edge too soon. Why don't you take your pants off and throw those in the wash."

I quickly threw her phone down on the table and stood up, running towards the living room.

"Wait!"

I stopped in shear panic and embarrassment. Looking out into the living room, I just stood there waiting for mom to say something else.

"Baby, take those pants off in here, I don't need you dripping onto the carpet. I'm sure it was a big load, judging by the stain I saw. Go ahead, take them off."

I stood there and didn't know what to do. Looking away from her I slowly pulled my pants down. I always went commando; never enjoying how my cock would be held back by underwear... this was one day I regretted it.

"Oh, no underwear... when did that start?"

"I don't know Mom," I said as I pulled my legs out and rolled my pants into a ball.

"You've got a nice ass sweety. You need to get a sun tan though."

I was proud and embarrassed at the same time... Was my ass too white? I quickly forgot about the criticism as I walked away, instead focusing on the compliment she gave me as I ran into the laundry room.

As I was placing my pants into the hamper, I noticed there were mom's panties... they looked completely soaked. A silk red pair nearly black from the moisture. I stood there for a moment, completely stunned by my new found attraction to my mom. Sheets... there were white sheets under the panties that were also wet. I dove my hand into the hamper and could clearly tell how wet everything was. Its as if someone spilled a gallon of water on all of the clothes.

"Baby, dinner's ready!" I heard mom yell out as I still had the pants in my hand. I threw them on top of the rest of the dirty laundry and ran into my room, looking for a pair of shorts to throw on.

After a few minutes I came back to the dining room and Mom sat at the table, tits pouring over and onto the table... she was so short, I wondered if the table was too tall for her or if her bust size was just so big, she couldn't seem to eat any other way.

"Sit down, relax honey."

I took a seat directly across from her and noticed her phone was still on the table, the still image of the video was bright and clearly in view. An image of a jet stream of piss and squirt flying over the man's head as he was standing back in shock.

"Are you okay honey? Do you feel better?"

"Yes Mom."

It wasn't true, I was being tortured. Starring at her phone, starring at her tits, I was confused by my new found perverted horniness. Mom seemed to enjoy it though. She simply sat there with a large grin on her face as she slowly ate her food, trying not to spill anything on her chest.

"Go ahead and eat love, you need your strength. How was school?"

"It was good." I didn't know what else to say.

"Have you seen Mrs. Valverde lately?"

Why would she ask that? It was in that moment I realized... her hair, her bangs, her outfit... she was trying to look just like her. It wasn't working because she looked a million times better, I just never noticed.

"No, didn't run into her."

"Oh, I just figured you did since you were so horny when you got home."

Right back to my embarrassing moment, its as if she couldn't leave it alone anymore. She obviously sensed my reluctance.

"I'm sorry dear, if it's too much for you to be open... I was just hoping we could start talking about certain things."

It was obvious at this point. I don't think mom was trying to help me... was this more for her benefit? Was she becoming obsessed with sex? When did this all start? I didn't know what to think. I sat there for a moment and started to get my courage up.