My First Wet Weekend with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I'm cumming!"

I stood next to her and started to cum all over. Jets of jizz landed on her chest, I quickly aimed for the same tongue she was inviting her own piss with, and landed a beautiful shot right into her mouth. She quickly swallowed and pushed her tongue back out. I continued to cum all over the place, landing on her arm, on the bed, and eventually on the floor. She yelled out in ecstasy and one last jet of hot juices flew from her pee hole and landed on the wall just above her head.

"Oh my God baby, that was amazing."

"Jesus Mom, I didn't know you were like this."

She slowly started to calm herself down from her orgasm. I stood above her, not knowing what to do. She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to catch her breath.

"Honey..." She finally started to come back down.

"Listen, I know what it's like to be locked up in your room and masturbate all by yourself. Frankly, it sucks. I've done it my whole life it seems because of my filthy obsession with making a mess. The truth is, I can't help myself. Every time I have to pee, I get horny. Every time I cum, I piss. Every time I put fingers into my cunt I squirt everywhere. I've had to do this by myself for years. I'm sick of doing it alone."

"Well, what about dad?"

At this point I was still standing naked in front of my mom and she was still laying in her filthy bed full of my cum and her piss. She didn't seem to mind.

"I couldn't get off much when he was around, he never knew about my... condition. It wasn't until a year or so after he was gone that I started to open back up to myself. Lately, as you've aged and become a grown man, I've felt more willing to masturbate again. I guess after I saw you the other day, I just couldn't help myself anymore. Last night I played with myself all night long, and as you can see... I made a mess. But... I love it. I love laying here. I love laying in my own filth."

Her honesty had changed the way I was looking at her. Its as if she wasn't a hot pair of tits and ass like she had become over the last couple of days... she was my mom again. Both women, a sex toy I'd admired, now my mom, turning into the most beautiful woman in the world right on front of me. I loved her more than anything.

"But... what about changing your hair to look like Mrs. Valverde?"

"Oh, you noticed that?" She smiled and started curling some of her drenched hair around her finger like a teenage girl... she even moved her hair to her mouth and slurped on some of the piss that was in it.

"I was just trying to get you to open up to me. As soon as I saw you masturbate, I had hoped we could do it together."

"Okay mom, I understand. I'll try not to be so shy anymore."

"You better not, you just pissed all over my tits... mmm, no one has ever done that, that was so hot!"

She started to roll around in bed like a horny little devil. As much as I wanted to play more, I was completely spent. I think she was too, judging by the amount of fluids in her room.

"So... what about this mess Mom, how do we clean this up?"

"Don't worry about it baby, I'll take care of it. Why don't you take a shower while I relax for a moment... I'm not ready to get up yet."

I walked out of that room smelling the stench of piss and cum and absolutely loved it. As if in a dream, I walked out slowly, head held high, completely naked, from one side of the house to the other. This place was going to start looking a lot different soon.

__________

I jumped into the shower; Mom's top was still there. Before the water could taint the smell that was on it, I reached out and grabbed it. My piss and my cum all over it... I held it to my face and took a deep breath. I wanted to lick and suck on the fabric but wasn't sure if I was ready for that. I continued to bathe myself and tossed the top on the floor.

When I got out, I put on a change of clothes. It was a Saturday and I didn't have to worry about class, so I decided to lay back down on the couch and turn on the TV. Later on, Mom came out of her room with sheets in her chest... she was still naked... walking towards the laundry room. I stared at her ass as her hips swayed while she walked across the living room. Her hair was still wet and the ends were just barely brushing against the top of her ass. I could hear her turn on the washing machine and soon after she walked back out.

For the first time I saw her beautiful figure, all 4 feet and 10 inches of it, walking with her tits completely out. They had a slight sag to them, remarkably not that much, despite how big they were. They were all natural with so much of the fat that she used to carry, conveniently kept in all the right places. Her stomach was rock hard and slim, although much of it was covered by her tits. Her hips, on the other hand, seemed to stick out from one side of the room to the other. She had the real hour glass look going on. She looked down at me as I stared at her and she simply smiled.

Later I heard a vacuum cleaner and some music playing in her room. I almost felt bad because I was laying around and she was doing all of the work. I got off the couch and looked into her room. She was now wearing another tight pair of jeans and another tank top, her dimples on her back in plain view.

"Do you need some help, Mom?" "No baby... well, why don't you make some breakfast? It's almost noon already and we haven't eaten."

"Okay." I looked around her room once again and saw she had made a lot of progress, new sheets on the bed, the wall was dry, and she was going to town on cleaning the carpet. The smell was still there though.

I walked into the kitchen and started making scrambled eggs. She said breakfast, even though it was nearly Noon, I thought she'd like something simple.

As the house started to smell of bacon she came running out of the room, "Aww, you are making breakfast, how sweet!" She came to the table and sat down, still with those jugs laying on top of the table. As I finished cooking, I walked up next to her and laid a plate in front of her. I bent over and kissed her on the forehead. I smelled the piss in her hair and her skin was sticky... she hadn't showered yet. I was so turned on just by the thought that she still hadn't bothered to clean herself up.

As I went to sit down across from her, she could clearly see my erection start to come back to life. This time she just smiled at me. She kept eating but staring at me, as if she was waiting for me to say something. As I started to eat, I looked up at her smile and then fixated my eyes back on her tits. I was rock hard again. I was hungry... but also horny. I kept eating and pulled my shorts down, exposing my cock under the table. Mom took notice but didn't do anything.

I started pumping my dick in front of her as I ate, eventually forgetting about the rest of my food and just focused on her tits. As she chewed on another piece of bacon she reached up and pulled one of her tits out of her top.

"Does this help?"

"Yes, can you pull the other out?"

"Sure baby."

Mom then pulled the other tit out and they both laid on the table in front of her plate. I kept jerking off and without even thinking I spewed my load all over the bottom of the table. A bunch landed on my knees, my shorts, and on the floor.

Mom just smiled at me.

"Good boy. Now finish your meal."

I sat there and ate as I felt small droplets of cum land from the bottom of the table onto my crotch. It was a total mess and I loved it. I grabbed my fork with my cum covered hand and continued to eat. I could tell Mom was getting excited herself. She was about to stand up when I said, "Why don't you cum right here Mom?"

"Well, I just got done cleaning the room and..."

"And what? My cum is all over the bottom of the table, you might as well rinse it off with your juices."

Mom looked at me with a still face, much like the shocking looks I had given her just hours before. Soon her shock was replaced with excitement and she stood up, tits still out and bouncing around, she quickly pulled her jeans down to her knees, sat back down, and started rubbing her clit.

"God damn Mom, you're so fucking hot."

"You don' think... ahh, I'm... oh god... you don't think I'm a freak?"

"Of course, I do Mom, we both are. We're both hot, horny, freaks. You're amazing."

With that she quickly flew her head back and suddenly I felt a jet of liquids hit my knees under the table. It must've been a site and I wish I had seen what was going on down there. My feet were quickly drenched and I was slapping them against the tile floor making splashing noises. This seemed to set her off some more.

"Oh God baby, you drive your mom crazy." She came again, this time hitting directly into my crotch. I was now drenched in her own squirt and piss.

She opened her eyes and looked back at me; she could see the pleasure in my face.

"Did you like that sweety? Next time, I'll give you a better view."

"That was great Mom."

"I should clean up this mess." She quickly looked down on the floor and noticed the massive puddle under the table.

"Why don't you let me do it and you take a shower." I smiled back at her.

"Oh... oh... do I smell?"

"Well, yea... I mean, you smell great... but ya, you smell like piss and cum."

"Oh son, that sounds so hot!" She tilted her head back again and pinched her nipples with both hands. My mom was becoming a total slut right in front of me.

"Okay, I'll shower. But don't worry about the mess... I like the idea of finally squirting in the kitchen. Leave it for a while, okay?"

Once again I was entering a world I had no clue about. Had no idea just how dirty, how naughty, how sexual of a universe I was stepping in. The puddle I was stepping in... but I loved it.

"Okay Mom, I'll leave the mess. But what about my shorts?" I stood up and showed Mom what she had done to my clothes. She gasped.

"OH MY GOD! I didn't know I did that... oh no."

She reached back down and touched herself again, another large squirt erupted from her and went all over the kitchen floor.

"I'm sorry dear, go put those in the laundry and I'll wash them later."

"I hope we have enough laundry detergent." I said with a slight laugh. She simply replied... "We don't need to wash everything."

I did as she said and went back into my room to change. Somehow, after all of the excitement, I was still horny. I wanted to know just how dirty we were going to get. I decided to play a game with Mom... since she decided to tease me and manipulate me into jacking off in front of her, I wanted to do the same thing to her.

__________

Later on, during the day I was laying back on the couch in my usual spot, and she was sitting right next to me, that perfect ass just inches away from my face. I reached over near her hips and lightly pressed my hand on her thigh.

"Mom?"

She looked down at my hand, then looked at me.

"Yes dear?"

"Can I see the remote? I want to search for something to watch for a change."

"Sure sweety, here."

She handed me the remote and I slowly rubbed my hand against her thigh, then pulled away. She didn't react at all. Besides the kiss on her forehead earlier, it had just dawned on me that we haven't had any physical contact. This woman drank my cum with her own piss earlier, but we haven't touched each other. It all seemed kind of silly but hot at the same time. Another line that I had hoped we would cross soon enough.

I started changing the channels, acting as if I was searching for something to watch just like she was last night. Eventually I went into the apps section on the TV and pulled up the web browser.

I typed in "huge cock facial." She quickly turned to me, then back to the TV. The results were endless videos of women getting shots of cum all over their faces. I picked one and started playing it.

There was a cute young woman on her knees with her tongue out and a point of view camera angle just showing the top of someone's massive cock. He grabbed his rod and started slapping her tongue with it.

As I was watching I could feel my own cock start to come to life. It was sore and tired, I could tell, but there it was... getting ready for duty. But before I could manage to get a full boner I looked over at mom and her hand was buried into her crotch.

She started to moan and rub herself through her jeans. She eventually lifted one leg up, placing her foot on the couch just near my head. I had a clear view of her zipper wide open as her hand was stuffed inside. It didn't take long.

"Oh god, that's so hot. Mmm, I wish I could feel a dick slap my tongue."

With that she squirted, her head throwing back against the cushion, her jeans getting soaked. I could see fluids build up, running down her thighs, spilling out and onto the couch. As I was watching this magic unfold, I looked over her and saw the kitchen in the background, signs of her last explosion still on the floor, some of my cum still on one of the chairs.

I looked back at her and she was already done. Hand out and jeans ruined. She just sat there and kept watching the TV. I enjoyed the smell of my mom and the mess she made but decided not to do anything about it yet. Instead, I stood up.

"Where are you going mister?"

"I need to take a piss. I'll be right back."

"Wait!"

Once again, I'm standing with my back to my mom, my raging boner dying to be released. I turned around to face her and my cock was staring straight at her through my shorts.

"Don't you think it's unfair that you can see me squirt and piss all over the place but all I get to see is a few drops of jizz leave your big cock?"

"Well... you saw me piss this morning."

"And I loved it, I want to see it again."

"Okay... well, follow me then."

"No. Here."

"What?"

"Listen honey, I already made a mess in here, you might as well piss all over the living room, I really don't care. It would make me feel better about my condition you know."

"Well, I need to calm this down first." I pulled my dick out and showed my mom the hard on I still had. "I can't piss with this thing like this."

"Here, I have an idea, come here."

I slowly walked towards her, unsure of what was about to happen. I got within just a few inches of her face, her tits pouring over her knees, she's leaning towards me and I'm standing in front of her as she's sitting in her own puddle of pussy juice.

"If you wet the tip, you should get the urge to pee.... Hang on."

With that she slid her wet jeans down her legs, exposing her pussy and now her bare ass was lying on that soaked couch cushion. She quickly placed a finger into her cunt and started pumping until some piss squirted out onto her hand. She reached up and rubbed it on my cock.

"Oh my God Mom, that feels amazing!"

"Concentrate son, I want you to pee, not cum... not yet anyway."

She laid back on the couch and crossed her arms under her tits... just waiting for me to erupt.

"Where do you want it?"

"Hmm... lay back down and piss on yourself."

With that, I laid back down, my head just inches from where she was sitting, my cock straight in the air. I rubbed my tip with some of the moisture she left on my shaft and within a second, I started pissing into the sky.

The piss went straight up and fell back down onto my cock. I started pumping my shaft as I was pissing... I couldn't believe the sensation. I looked back at Mom and now she had her foot up on the couch again, this time her pussy in clear view as she stuffed an entire fist into her cunt. She quickly yelled out and squirted all over me.

It got all over my face, my chest, my dick... her piss and mine all over the couch and me and as soon as I stopped pissing, I came. Now cum was flying out of my cock as I was licking my lips, trying to savor the taste of my mom.

As we both settled down, she looked around the living room with a huge smile on my face. "Finally... the couch is ruined. Fuck ya."

"Mom, you're crazy but I fucking love it."

"Thank you dear, I've always wanted to see that. I've never been able to squirt on anyone either."

"Well Mom... you can squirt on me whenever you want."

"Really?" Some childish tone left her mouth with excitement written all over her face... I think we were both in some disgusting heaven.

Mom leaned just above me and for the first time, kissed me. It was brief but right on the lips. I almost opened my mouth for her and I had this suspicion she wanted to lick my lips to taste herself, but she didn't. Instead, she got up and wished me good night, and went to bed. The living room left in a total mess. That was a week ago... my first kiss.

__________

Sunday morning came. I slowly started to wake from my sleep, my dick already in my hand as I found myself slowly stroking it to life. I opened my eyes and could smell the piss from the living room. I quickly got excited about what would happen today. I jumped out of bed and decided to pay mom a surprise visit this morning. I walked out in the living room naked. The place was just as we left. I looked down at my feet and could feel the carpet was still moist from our pissing session last night. I made my way into mom's room. The door was now wide open for my access. She never left her bedroom open, obviously to help hide her "condition." No more hiding.

I walked in and found she was still asleep. The soft white sheets clinging to her naked body. I knew she was naked underneath them. To my own surprise, I found the sheets were bone dry. She must've been tired from what we did last night. Great, that got me even more excited.

I stood on the side of the bed, admiring her backside, her hair laying on the pillow, her perfectly shaped shoulder sticking out from the sheet as she laid quiet on her side. She was fully covered. I don't know why I chose to attack from behind, maybe it was her hair that caught my attention.

At first, I stood there, jacking off to my mom, hoping she'd enjoy being woken up this way. I managed to calm down just before exploding so I could concentrate. With dick in hand, pointed at her back, I started to piss all over her in bed. The white sheets quickly soaking the fluids, clinging even closer to her body. I could now see the outline of her arm, her back, her hair... shit, I aimed for her hair before I ran out. The pillow was getting drenched.

She started to stir, and without seeing the expression on her face as she laid on her side, all I heard from her was, "Hmm, oh my God, that feels amazing."

She turned towards me, laying on her back, the look on her face was pure ecstasy. As she turned the rest of her hair and the back of her head fell into the pool of piss that had formed in the pillow. I managed to squeeze out a few more drops to hit her huge chest.

"Oh baby, that's amazing."

She began running both hands up and down her body. She pulled her arms from underneath the now soaking wet white sheet and continued to rub it on her body. Up and down, her hands couldn't stop moving. She finally raised them up to her hair, she was rubbing the back of her head, bringing her hair to her face and sniffing the drenched blonde mess into her nose. Once again, she started sucking on her own hair, trying to drink whatever piss she could from it.

"Good morning, Mom."

"Oh my God son, that was amazing. Thank you so much for doing that. Oh God, here you need to feel this."

She lifted the sheet from her body, and opened up her bed to me. Her tits in full view. She was asking me to come lay in bed with her! To lay in my own piss! It didn't matter to me, I wanted to feel her body for the first time.

"Sure Mom, whatever you say."

I climbed into bed; the moisture still warm. At first, I laid on my back, not sure what to do, but mom quickly moved to her side and poured her tits into my chest. She wrapped on leg around mine and started humping the side of my leg. She closed the sheet on top of me and it felt like we were in a pool with a mattress. The feelings and sensations were to die for. My mom laying in bed felt like a reward for my good behavior.