My First Wife

Story Info
My first wife, the slut She was surprised that.
2.9k words
3.58
24.2k
33
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I married Susie, a cheerleader, right out of college. She is five feet tall, small to tiny, and weighing less than a hundred pounds. Her body is proportionate to her size; she reminds me of a doll. Her pelvic bone sticks out, and when she wears Levi's or tight shorts, it pushes the material out, and your eyes are drawn down `there. She has brown eyes, black hair, and an olive complexion. A package men desire and picture when they are fucking their overweight wives. Daily exercise keeps her small muscular body as hard as her college days.

Susie and I lived together the last year of college and were married for seven years. Never had she declined an opportunity for sex in our relationship, and she has become better and more versatile each year. She was chased in college and was no virgin when we met. She prefers the company of men and loves being the center of attention. She is adept at flirting and will often flirt with whatever man is around. While I am not a prude, I sometimes think she goes overboard to get attention.

She pretends not to understand the effects she has on men, but every day she dresses to be sexually alluring, which contradicts what she says; so, I think she knows exactly the impact she has on men. If she were someone else wife, I would call her a cock teaser, as I have seen her act upset when a man gets a hardon or makes a pass. Susie knows immediately what man wants to fuck her, and she will go just short of rubbing her pussy on his leg. After a night of drinking, dancing, and flirting, she comes home with her panties soaked.

Susie and I have a special relationship with another married couple, and we spend a lot of time with them. Bob and Carol have been married for nearly fifteen years and are older than us. Carol is in her mid to late thirties, and Bob is over forty. We are in our late twenties.

Everything between us has been semi-proper, meaning we did not openly grope the other man's wife, yet we do grope whenever the opportunity arrives. I love to press Carol's big breasts together; they are not saggy but soft and pliable. Carol is an attractive woman, taller than most, with large breasts, good figures, and long shapely legs that make you yearn to follow them up to her blonde pussy. Lately, I watched Bob and Susie closely after catching Bob squeezing Susie's tight ass as they danced.

Last Sunday, Susie mentioned we have not heard from Bob and Carol in several weeks. So, she turned to her phone to find out what was happening. We were surprised to learn they had divorced. Susie wanted details and, on Monday morning, she contacted Bob at his work. He told her he had divorced Carol on the grounds of adultery.

Susie said. "I need details, Bob. Can you come by Saturday night?"

He could, He said, around eight.

Susie works as an administrative assistant for a semi-pro basketball coach, and about every six months, he gives a party for players and staff at his elaborate home. I was astonished the first time we visited. The house is a mase of bedrooms, hallways, and unique rooms. I am sure that his quest list was at least a hundred people. The party was on Wednesday, and I was tired after work and preferred to stay home, but I couldn't say no to the feast her boss offered. So, we dressed up high casual and went. Susie was wearing a red silk dress that flared out from the waist and was at least 3 inches above the knee, Reminded me of miniskirts from 1973. The top was held together by a red cape that fitted over the shoulders and dipped deep between her hard, hard breasts. Her nipple, almost thumb-size, was visible beneath her dress. I didn't know half the people Susie knew, but after meeting all the new players since the last party, I was bored to tears. I managed to slip away and find the dining hall. It was an impressive layout. He had a table at least twenty feet long packed with anything you could ever want to eat, hot food, cold food, soups, salads, and desserts. Everything but booze. No alcohol at all.

I ate and talked with a few people until about 10:30. I wanted to go home, so I went looking for Susie. I looked in prominent places first, and when she wasn't there, I became frustrated and asked people if they had seen her. I became so upset I started opening closed bedrooms. In one, I surprised the hostess. She was on the bed on her hands and knees with her dress pushed up to her shoulders. Behind her was the 7-1 center, his long thick cock going back and forth inside her wide-open cunt.

I went down the hall without being seen, stopping and listening at each closed door. I heard a man's deep voice when I approached a small gate just off the kitchen. The lady's voice was just above a whisper. The man was saying.

"Look, you have been toying with me, trying to seduce me all week. Now you let me play with your little pussy, but you won't let me get between your legs and fuck you, so what going on?"

I slowly opened the door and saw a tall black man with his pants on the floor and his long semi-hard black cock stroked by a little white hand. My wife sat on the washing machine, her red dress above her waist, her panties on the floor, and her legs spread wide. Her pussy seemed to be eating the three long thick fingers; the man shoved up her swollen red pussy. I watched in shock as he fingerfucked my wife into an orgasm. Her legs flew straight out as spasms shook her body. I slammed the door as I went out and heard her scream because she knew someone had seen her.

I arrived at the waiting room, and my mind still processing what I had seen, I realized that the rumors of her being the town slut were true. If the black guy she was with didn't have such a gigantic cock she would have been fucking. I was sweating from the shock of finding her out, and when she arrived in the waiting room, she thought I was sick. I went along with it until I could figure out what to do.

I knew what and how I would handle my cheating wife by Saturday. I bought some sophisticated cameras, called Bob at work, explained my plan, and told him on Saturday night that he could fuck Susie if he wanted.

Bob arrived a few minutes before eight. I knew Susie had many questions she wanted to ask as this was more than just juicy gossip. Just talking about Carol fucking another man had made Susie hot.

Saturday morning, while she was shopping, I set up the cameras. I placed the primary camera in a potted plant on the loft just outside our bedroom on the second floor. This camera gave me a frontal view of the sofa. The auxiliary camera I placed near the stairs gave me a cross angle of the sofa. I sat on a love seat directly across from the sofa where Bob and Susie were seated. Bob told Susie how he had gone home early in the afternoon to get paperwork and caught Carol in bed with her boss. Susie was very sympatric and confronting, but she needed more detail.

I half-listened and made drinks and only commented occasionally. Susie had dressed as usual to attract attention, wearing a short black skirt with a white short-sleeve blouse that hugged her breasts and outlined her taut stomach. She had several drinks and was perhaps already tipsy. When she crossed her legs, her panty line was two inches away.

We were drinking, and it was exciting with all the talk of sex. I suspected from her probing questions that Bob's story was getting Susie's pussy all wet.

Somewhere during the evening, I stretched out on the love seat as best I could. I was eventually nodding off. It certainly was not my intention. I was awakened when Susie turned off some lights and dimmed others. When she returned to the sofa, she sat down closer to Bob. I'm sure this was a cue to Bob as he immediately laid his hand on Susie's exposed upper thigh.

I stood up and stretched and told them, 'Look, guys, I have been sick most of this week, so I have to turn in. I hope you don't mind. They didn't care. I left the listening device, climbed the stairs, went into the bedroom, and immediately crawled out behind the camera. The camera was top of the line with the telescopic lens on both cameras and the best recording available.

Bob whispered in her ear, one arm on the sofa behind her and the other caressing her thigh. "Susie, Carol's boss, had his dick down Carol's throat, and he was pumping his hips, actually fucking her mouth." His words affected Susie as she glanced toward the bedroom and then laid her hand on Bob's upper thigh, touching his Dick. Bob reached over, cupped her right breast, and squeezed his large hand and long fingers surrounding her breast. Susie, breathing hard, pushed her breast into his hand. Bob pulled her toward him, kissing her while unbuttoning her shirt.

Bob opened her shirt, exposing her bra and flat stomach. Susie sat up and quickly took the shirt and bra off. The areola surrounding her nipples was dark-colored and showed her sexual interest by small bumps springing up around the almost black nipple. He pinched and pulled her nipples until they had grown by half. Finally, Bob leaned over and took one nipple in his mouth and sucked loudly, and bit her hard enough for her to gasp in pain. Yet surprising to me, she responded to the pain sexually, moaning loudly and clawing at Bob's crotch while squirming her ass on the couch.

Bob shot his hand up between her legs, pushing her short skirt up as he caressed her inner thigh; finally, he placed his hand over her thong, and she gave out a loud moan of pleasure followed by a cry of pain when Bob. Tore the thong from her body. The thong string cut deep into her ass before breaking loose. Her cunt, wholly exposed to the camera, showed a shaved pussy gaping open, red and swollen. Bob threw the thong aside and began rubbing under her prominent mound. Susie responded by opening her legs wider to give him more access.

Susie was moaning, crying, and whimpering as Bob worked several fingers inside her wet, dripping, and nasty-looking cunt. Susie was humping his hand, trying to fuck his fingers as he skillfully worked her into a frenzy. He rubbed a finger back and forth across her clitoris as she shuddered and trembled under his touch. Bob took her extended clitoris between his finger and thumb and squeezed hard. Susie screamed out and squirted as she climaxed, something I had never seen.

Bob Stood up and dropped his pants and underwear on the floor as Susie lay back on the sofa trembling, her body jerking with spasms as she recovered from her orgasm. Bob ensured he exposed his cock to the camera before turning back to my wife. His cock was around eight or nine inches compared to my seven inches; it was not intimidating. However, my dick could not compete with his thickness as he looked fat and engorged.

Susie was sitting up as Bob turned to face her. She opened her mouth, grabbed his cock, and began to suck him as he stood before her. Switching back and forth between cameras, I could hear her choking and gagging as she took him to her throat. I wondered how many men she had blown during parties since we married. After several minutes, Bob jerked his prominent member from her bulging lips and pulled her ass to the sofa's edge.

He spread her legs apart, took his dick in hand, placed it at the entrance of her pussy, then slowly pushed a few inches in. Susie grimaced in pain, and I could hear her sucking air through her teeth as Bob pressed harder, widening her cunt with each effort. Bob watched his cock spread her pussy and enjoyed the painful expressions flickering across her face.

The fact that Susie could take a fat dick like Bob's proved that she had been fucked far more than I had imagined. Susie was a tiny woman with a petite frame, and since she had never had a child, her pussy was tight.

Bob stopped when he had half his big cock in her and did not move until Susie began to hump against him. He had been waiting for her to relax and open up, and when he timed her to push up on his cock he slammed every inch into the depth of her pussy, spreading her vagina and banging into her cervix. Susie screamed; her legs flew up, her toes pointed toward the ceiling, the pain of his cock tearing through her vagina and the pain-pleasure of his hitting her cervix Susie had a mind-blowing orgasm. Bob pulled out, stepped back, and watched her body jerk as her legs trembled, her hips tried to fuck the air, and muscle spasms raged through her body.

Bob said to her as she was on the sofa.

"Remember you little cock teaser when we were dancing? I told you that someday I would tear your pussy up; well, now I will tear your ass up.

Bob picked her up and pushed her over the arm of the sofa, her face and breast pressed on the cushion and her ass over the peninsula. Susie was practically screaming " No! No! " as Bob held her there. He wiped the wetness from her pussy around her ass, then bending his knees, he placed his cock at her tiny asshole. Using his legs' strength, Bob drove his dick deep into her helpless ass. Susie screamed. Her eyes flew wide open, and quickly she was impaled on his shaft. This was no longer love-making. This was a brutal fucking as he buried his massive cock in her virgin ass. Bob was now driven to have a climax as he pounded her harder, bending his knees and pushing his dick far into her. I could hear his belly slapping against her butt as he slammed his dick into her as far as it would go.

She lay there crying, open and exposed fucked into total submission, jolted by each thrust he made. Finally, Bob stopped and adjusted closer to Susie, then drawing back, he again plunged his dick into her bleeding ass. Susie screamed one more sob shaking her body as much as Bob's pounding.

Bob held her hips and continued to drive his cock deep into her tiny ass, but the groaning, crying, and begging could not stop Bob from fucking the little tease as he fucked her only for his orgasm.

Bob's need outweighed anything as he punished Susie's little ass with his massive dick. After another ten minutes, Bob's back was wet from sweat. I could see Bob's ass getting tighter and his strokes even quicker, and now Bob spoke for the first time.

"Damn, woman! you are the tightest fuck I ever had!' Finally, he pushed every inch inside Suzie's quivering body. I watched his butt contract as he sprayed his cum deep into Susie's ass. When Bob withdrew, there was cum and blood running from her ass.

After filling her tight little ass with cum, Bob became solicitous; getting a towel from the powder room, he helped her to her feet. She stood nude before him as he wiped her clean. I quickly put away the camera, removed the tape, and went to bed. She entered our room quietly and entered the bathroom, where I listened to her showering.

Susie came out in her nightgown. The type she regularly wore struck her about mid-thigh showing her splendid legs to great advantage. She quietly climbed into bed so as not to wake me.

The following day I awoke early and thought about what I must do. I looked at this beautiful woman who I had loved sleeping beside me and realized a few things. First, she was more than a flirt who just wanted attention. She was looking to fuck other men and had been doing so for some time. Second, she would have fucked Bob tonight while I was only a few feet away. Third, the gossip about her being available was true.

She was slow getting out of bed and taking her morning shower. She came downstairs and told me she needed to see a doctor. While Bob had not torn up her pussy, he did rip up her ass.

I took the tape to a friend, who made two additional copies. One for Carol, one for me, and one for my lawyer, In cases of adultery in our state, divorce can be gotten in thirty days' So in thirty days, it was over.