All Comments on 'My First with My Aunt's Boyfriend'

by hotttboyxxx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
delicious cum

Hot story of a first time. I loved the honesty about the brownish cum dripping from your ass. Many times that is exactly what happens, but too many stories sanitize the fact. I actually get off on it. I love tonguing assholes after they have been filled with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hard gay porn

Great porn! Minimal story - maximum hot fucking. That kid got dominated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW! This story really made me HOT!

Great story. One of the BEST.

noisymothernoisymotheralmost 16 years ago
I wish

. . . I was a gay man :)

Such a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Intense

Love these stories with men having great differences in cock size. The big cock worship angle really gets me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh yea baby!

I'd love us to fuck like that. Uv got me so hard I need cock right now and to stretch ur slut arse. X

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot

5 star hot u freak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YES Fuck My Dirty Ass

That was SO HOT and Real. OHHHH The thought of Feces and CUM is WAY TO HOT. LOVE the Brown thoughts and a real dirty deep enema. YES Make CUM and Have a Semen Bowel Movement.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 12 years ago
Wish I had been there to help clean up

The thought of licking his cock after he fucked your ass, got me so hard and so excited I have always wanted to do that too. I have licked my fingers after playing with my annus, sometimes it is good to the taste and others I just can't do it. I loved all of this except for the spanking, not into that, but would love to read more like this. If anyone wants to chat use my id da.cd@frontier.com would love to exchange dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Auntys friend

I had started fucking my Aunty Jill about 6 months after her husband had left her.I was 28,she was 52.I helped her because she was forced to move out of her house and thats how it started,one thing led to another and soon i had my cock deep in her pussy. I was married and felt a bit ashamed and wanted to stop,but Jill gave me something my wife wouldnt,her big tight bottom.I would fuck her bottom every week, spraying her insides with my cumm.Then she got back with her husband,but she still rang me to come over and fill her bottom.I went over on a Thursday and had my cock deep in her when i heard a male voice.It was her husband,so this is what goes on .Terry is a bear of a man.overweight,bearded,strong,i stopped.Well,well,wouldnt the family like to know about this set up.I went to pull back but he pushed me down,my cock still in Aunty Jill,who was now lying flat.He said lie still or the wife and family finds out.I heard his belt buckle fall to the floor,he grabbed the lube i had used on Jill and then he knelt across both of us,lubed finger pushing into my hole.Dont move he said,Jill started to cry,my cock shrinking in her,i felt something bigger than his finger at my hole,pushing,pushing,then my arse opened up and his cock slowly slid up into me,the pain was intense,he pulled back,lube ran down onto my hole and bottom and then he pushed forward, back,forward until he was slowly fucking me.The pain slowly subsided and then a funny thing,my cock grew hard in Jills bottom as his cock touched my insides,as he pushed forward my cock would push into Jill who started to moan,i couldnt help it,i shot a massive load of cumm into Jill,causing Terry to push faster as my hole tightened around his cock until i felt my hole fill with warmth.He lay there for a while and then getting off he made Jill clean the gravy coloured cumm off his cock.I see them quite often,Terry fucking my arse as often as he likes but now he is not the only one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story "but"

Dude

loved the story, but I have a question, how did your aunt not know that you guys were fucking when your ass was leaking like it was, the rooms must have stunk to high heaven.

RF

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fucking love it

fucking hot story dude.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've just discovered this story and I love it, I was hoping for more, I would love to hear about the role play and the domination but I loved what I read x sissy Lucy

NicebiguyNicebiguy9 months ago

Nope, I'm not eating shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous