All Comments on 'My First Year in College Ch. 04'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I IKED IT BUT WANTED HIS MOUTH AROUND HIS COCK

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Awesome , loved it. Loving it, keep on going Buddy. 👏👏

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 2 years ago

It's good that you've shown that both guys have insecurities about their bodies. As a teenager, I was more of a nerd with glasses but didn't think about fit guys also being insecure. These two roommates are clearly full of testosterone and I can't wait for them to hook up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying the stories. I like the build up as we are getting to know the characters. The slow burn is sometimes hotter tham plunging straight into the sex. Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving the story and the build up to the next story. Can't wait to read the next chapter and the other following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If we can all get passed our toxic and faked masculinity, realizing it's more a fear of finding out who we really are, we might have more of these kinds of sincere conversations and get comfortable with each other. This is a great story with a touch of truth. Thank you for helping us look at ourselves as men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, Austin needs a bit of test hair for his sexy manly chest. Neither guy has to worry about looking good. And as roommates for the year, they can adjust to seeing each other undressed, cocked, and ready to go. Let them get to know each other by touching, kissing, and sucking dick!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Big fan of the build up here, too. Especially intrigued by the element of retrospect in the story. I'm a little fearful for Tyler though there's a kindness in the story so far that gives me hope ... And keeps me watching for the next chapter. Five Stars, all four chapters, and now Following. Nice work Thomas_Lodge!

Thomas_LodgeThomas_Lodgeover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments. :)

It really motivates me.

All of those first chapters are some sort of an intro, so I cannot wait to hear your feedback when the story will unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want Ostin be my boyfriend :D So sexy and so good boy..aah...I would fulfill his every wish so much

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Really enjoying the story so far. Love the sexual tension and being inside Tyler's head!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your building sexual tension in me. I want more of it and I'm getting horney waiting for you. So I want to say hurry up. However, you need to develop too so go at your own pace and keep teasing me.

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

Sniffing underwear. Only had the opportunity to do that once. No regrets 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.