All Comments on 'My First Year in College Ch. 08'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

" My dear reader, on a scale from 1 to 10, how much of a perv are you when you actually come to the conclusion that your own brother, who is totally straight, is trying to arouse you? "

Answer: infinitely aroused and perverted if Rayan is my brother 🔞🤤

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Awesome stuff, I hope ty finds a way to release all,this ….. anxiety. Like get laid haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tyler should just go ahead and take matters into his own hands -- and suck Ryan's big cock until Ryan shoots his man cream into Tyler's mouth! Ryan is one very sexy young man -- the hairy chest and abs, the hairy thighs and forearms -- all very sexy sights on a young man! And Tyler was INVITED into Ryan's bed! It would be great if Ryan was awake and actually enjoyed Tyler's ministrations!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

This just heated up a lot! Go Thomas_Lodge ... Go ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story takes us right into that bed with Ryan. We see his brother through his eyes, feel his skin with our hands, and want to stroke and suck him so much that it makes the breath knot in our chests. This is a fantastic portrait of real desire. You describe a situation that a countless number of men have been in with a brother, a father, a best friend. I really hope you'll push the envelope further and further and give these guys the experience and enhanced relationship that so many of us want but never quite got.

Thomas_LodgeThomas_Lodgeover 2 years agoAuthor

"This is a fantastic portrait of real desire. " Thank you for this very lovely comment.

And thanks to Dnsontn and Hutchison12 for following the story chapters after chapters.

Adamcross1982Adamcross1982over 2 years ago

I am not into incest but I won’t deny that I get aroused with the maleness of our closed ones..I am happy that you did not pushed it further to the incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I super gay as i have never even kissed a girl or even had a date when even a teenager and everyone tried to make bring a date. That being said i had no sexual interest in my brothers (only had brothers) or father or uncles. I did have dreams about some classmates or neighborhood boys etc. I do not understand if their is really that many gays do have incest desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.