My First Year in College Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. I was playing the role of the straight guy a bit too well, maybe.

"No that's fine. We have to experiment! You told it yourself, my own brother did it with his friends, no big deal! I'll tell you what, I'll even finish. I'll try to challenge me and go deeper. I'll do you a proper Martin! Then I'm counting on you to do the same thing to me on my birthday."

He did not answer but closed his eyes again. Implicitly telling me to go for it.

I went on his dick again, this time trying to do a better job. It was very thick, and it was longer than the only other dick I ever had in mouth. But I wanted it so bad. I let some tears rolled down my cheeks as I was pushing myself to swallow my roommate monster cock. It was now fully hard. Actually, I had never seen it that hard: 9.5. inches of meat.

This time, I played with my tongue and went back and forth. Austin was moaning louder and louder. He placed his hands behind his own head, like he was relaxing and letting me finishing him off. I always loved when he put his hands like this. Showing off pecs, armpits and biceps. I went on his dick harder. Licking his head. I touched his balls at the same time. I spat on it with the saliva forming in my mouth while I was gagging.

"FUCK!! That's fucking good!"

He could not hide his enjoyment anymore, some precum flew down my throat. I was touching my own dick and I jizzed, as my nose was touching his pubic hair, a large amount of cum fell on the floor. I did not tell him. It started to get even sloppier, I guess I was now "doing a Martin" right!

"Ty, be careful... I'm gonna..."

I did not stop.

"Ty... I"

I went deeper as I ever did, fighting against my gag reflex against his rock-hard dick, playing with my tongue.

"TYYY!!!"

He cummed inside my mouth. I was so surprise I spat half out of the cum on his thighs and abs. I almost went to swallow the rest when Austin snapped me back to reality and said:

"So sorry bro! I could not help it!"

With my mouth full of cum, I said: "Happy birthday!"

He laughed. I did too.

Sadly, I knew what I had to do to keep the appearances. Did it still matter at this point? I had no idea but I wasted some more of that precious liquid. I spat some more cum out of my mouth into the sink.

"Man... I don't know if I could do the same to you... I can jerk you off though? You made me cum I should help you out." He offered.

I had already jizzed. A lot. But Austin did not need to know that.

"No, that was YOUR birthday present. I'm too tired anyway."

"Ok, then..." He was still visibly drunk, closed his eyes, and started to doze off a few minutes later, naked on his bed, his semen sticking on his defined and slightly hairy abs.

The first time we jerked off side by side, I could not believe it and then, it became a habit. The first time we jerked each other off, I could not believe it and then, it became a habit. Could this blowjob become a habit too?

**************

I hope you enjoyed this new chapter guys! As always, be respectful of my work but please share your comments and feedback! I love reading them. Who's excited for the rest of the story? It took 16 chapters for Tyler to finally suck on Austin's perfect cock, was it worth the wait? What do you think will happen next?

12