My First Year in College Ch. 21

Story Info
Tyler and Austin take their relationship to a new level.
6.5k words
4.73
15.9k
12

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler is a freshman student at Creepside College. Gay and closeted, he has some troubles controlling his urges surrounded by frat guys, sexy professors, his hot brother and most importantly, his stunning straight roommate: Austin. The story is divided into 2 main parts - semester 1 (ch. 1 to ch 12) - semester 2 (ch. 13 to ch. 24).

In the previous chapters, Tyler learnt how to enjoy his life out of the closet. He started to meet up with guys, he flirted with Steve, but his best friend Austin remained his primarily obsession. The night before, Austin offered Tyler a naughty gift for his 19th birthday: his ass to rim.

*******************************

My First Year in College.

Chapter 21: ZYROX

You might think that after an evening spent eating my best friend asshole, things would get awkward between Austin and I, but to say the truth, we were way passed this point. The next day, we simply returned to our routine.

In April, we were quite busy anyway and we had less time to see each other. Football season was at its peak, and I was trying hard to make it through the semester after the chaotic winter I had. I was actually spending a lot of time in the library... Can you believe it?

Also, Austin was starting to date again, his most recent girlfriend was a girl from his swim class and, to my own surprise, I was kind of seeing someone too. After a few weeks of innuendos, and teasing, Steve actually asked me on a date. Me, nerdy Tyler, on an actual date!

I was not too sure at first but the Grindr dates were getting old, in all senses of the word, and Steve was one of the hottest guys in campus. I could hardly pass the offer. He was also smart and funny. Quickly, I started to catch some feelings.

We had sex right after our first date. As Steve was previously sharing his room with Gary, he now had the room for himself. He fucked me smoothly on his bed and I loved every moment of it, he was an intense but affectionate lover. A lot of kisses, a lot of caressing. He was gentle and it was a whole new kind of experience for me after Fletcher and meaningless one-night stands.

I quickly understood that the foot fetish Steve was sometimes joking about was very real. The second time we had sex, I made him cum while he was licking my soles and sucking on my toes. It was empowering to know the thing that would get him to lose control every time.

We did not promise each other anything but the sex was good and we ended up sleeping together in his small dorm bed a couple of times. Could this become a serious thing?

I was talking about it often with Austin, partly because it had become our routine to share our intimate (sex) life with each other -- Austin, like most straight guys, seemed fascinating by gay sex -- and partly because I was trying to make him jealous. I knew Austin thoroughly enjoyed the rimming session I had offered him and I was maliciously happy to tell him all about how I had pleased Steve the night before.

Austin seemed eager to know more and frustrated at the same time.

"At least, Steve does not close his eyes when I sucked his dick!" I said once.

"Maybe, but from what I recall, my dick and my asshole were tasting particularly nice" Austin snapped back at me. "I already know he is not as big as me down there, but I hope that, at least, he does taste as good as me?" I did not respond. Austin knew he still had the upper hand.

When May came, Steve and I officially started to date each other. Steve assured me he would stop the bullshit sex parties with the frat guys -- the habit of gangbanging girls after practice was still going strong and Austin was seemingly very enjoying the orgies despite dating yet another girl - and I responded that I did also want to make it exclusive.

Just like that, I had my first boyfriend!

As we were spending more time together, Steve started to confide in me. Since Gary left, he was a bit lost and he told me that I had become his new "constant". My heart melted a bit. Later on, I let him cum on my feet while we were making out. A modern love story, I guess.

Holding hands in public was something new. With the weather getting hotter, we spent a week-end together at the beach and it solidified things. I could see the looks while we played silly games in the water - we were both wearing flashy and skimpy speedos which did not leave much place for the imagination - and I was proud of my boyfriend, he was handsome, attractive, caring. Was I falling in love with Steve? Honestly, I could not tell. But I think he was.

We did have one problem though. I was happy with Austin getting a bit jealous of Steve; however, I had not anticipated that Steve would be the one getting seriously jealous of Austin.

Apparently, I was talking about Austin a bit too much. Shocking, I know!

Steve knew that Austin and I were very close, best friends even, but nobody knew we had done anything together. However, Steve could not shake the feeling out of him that I was into my sexy roommate.

As you know, Steve was right to worry. I liked him very much. He had everything a man could hope for. He was actually perfect: his abs; his wrestler body (and large variety of singlets that were coming with it); his beautiful dark light tone skin; his huge biceps; his chiseled thighs; his juicy dick; his hairy thick ass. And maybe more importantly, Steve really wanted me, really loved me.

But still, no one could compare to Austin. I could not let go of my obsession for my roommate. Every time Austin and I would sleep in the same room, he would go to bed naked, knowing very well the effect he had on me. Every time, I was in awe.

I promised Steve there was nothing between us, that Austin was 100% straight anyway. I promised I did not care about him romantically, he was just a friend, and in the end, Steve had no choice but to accept it.

I was lying though. And at the very first occasion Austin gave me, I broke all of my promises.

Austin was coming back to our room, blue balls after a night with his girlfriend at the time. She was the second one this month alone and I could no longer keep track.

"This is not fair!" He spoke. "When they're interesting, they just don't want to fuck!"

"Austin, you fuck girls pretty much every night..." I responded, jaded.

"Yeah... I penetrate them with my dick. But you know what I mean. They're not like really into it, like really craving it! Like good bitches!"

"Like me?" I joked, winking at him, mischievously.

"Well, yes! You gay guys, you're just so good at it! You're not afraid of going all in!" He sat on his bed, defeated, and took off his white t-shirt. His chest was bit hairier now, I liked that.

"You're wrong here: not all gay guys are good at it. I AM, good at it!" I pretended to be offended.

"Well maybe..."

The conversation quickly moved on to the latest release of Garuto. We always had strong opinions about our favorite fictional character and we argued on the necessity for Garuto to go back to ZYROX, his home planet, or to stay on Earth with his current love interest.

At some point in the argument, Austin told me something that resonated with me, maybe a bit too much: "I love you Tyler, but you are just dead wrong here!"

"I love you too." I responded stupidly. The words came out of my mouth and I regretted using them instantly. But the harm was done and the cheerful atmosphere of the College dorm room changed into something heavier in a fraction of second.

Austin looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes: "You know Tyler, if you were a girl, you'd be my perfect match. I would fuck you. I would date you. No, I would even marry you!"

Weird as a few words can break and lift your heart at the same time. I was taken aback. I redirected the conversation to his sex life.

"Stop talking bullshit Austin. You could date the perfect girl if you really wanted to! Your only problem is that you go for the wrong girls. You don't want to appear as a perv so you always choose the good pretty innocent girls and then, you get bored with them."

"That's not true, Ty. I don't want to be like Tobias! I don't want to fuck around with crazy women! I just want a girl whom I can love during the day, and fuck roughly during the night."

"Well... is not that every man's dream?"

"It's what you have with Steve, no?"

I thought about it.

"Not really. Well, first of all, he is a guy, not a girl. Second of all, I'm the one getting fucked mostly, not the other way around. And third..." I marked a pause. "He is great, and the sex is great but I don't love him." Again, the words came out of my mouth spontaneously but I could only recognize they were the truth.

"Oh..." Austin replied, still gazing at me, almost making me blush.

"This is the part where I miss out. The love part. The sex is mostly good with gay guys but I don't fall in love. I have never fell in love."

I did not say the next part but I thought it so strongly that I'm sure Austin must have felt it: "Except for you, I have fallen in love with you Austin." Maybe I should have said it out loud, right there, right then. But I was not ready, yet.

"Yeah... relationships are tough." Austin stated matter-of-factly, scratching his head, flaunting his hairy armpits.

"Austin, were you serious? If I were a girl, you would date me? You would... fuck me?"

"Well... yeah! Of course! Did that upset you?"

"Not at all. I mean... It's just that, at this point, you must know... You must know that I would love that. Right?"

He smirked: "I kind of figure you would like me to fuck you, yes."

"Of all the crazy shit that we did, I cannot believe that you never have actually fucked me." I responded with a cheeky smile and we both laughed awkwardly. After a few moments of silence, I came up with a crazy idea: "You know, there is something that I have never done in my life, but if you were up for it. We could try!"

"I don't think I can fuck you Ty..."

"No, hear me out! I could wear a dress, a wig, put some make up on... and become a girl! I would let you fuck me as a girl." Austin seemed really puzzled and I was worried I may have pushed things a bit too far this time. "You offered me a gift for my birthday, a naughty present. I could offer you a gift too. Becoming the sex-doll of your dream. Some gay guys do that, you know, wearing wigs and stuff! That way, you could have some good sex, and me, I'd just love to have you... well... you know... to have you fucking me. I could do it right, I could hide my cock in a ..."

"OK." He did not let me finish; his eyes were now devilish. "I will bring you some outfits, you will wear them, and we will do it. I will fuck you, as a girl."

Those final words may have hit me harder than the car a few months earlier. "I will fuck you", Austin just said.

My phone rang. It was Steve. I had already missed a bunch of calls; we were supposed to meet up at a restaurant. I had totally forgotten.

I left in a hurry to join my boyfriend even though I had just planned to cheat on him with my straight roommate.

I thought that the crazy proposal was off the following days because Austin did not mention it again. I did not want to bring it up as I was not too sure of the idea myself. Things were doing so well in my life, better than ever, and I did not want to mess it all up. Also, with some time to reflect, the idea of me dressing up as a girl to be fucked by my straight friend seemed more and more ridiculous.

To be honest, I had given up on the idea when I came back from class to see a black box on my bed. There was a note on the top of it.

"T., if you REALLY want this, then we'll do it tonight. After wrestling practice, I'll come back wearing the singlet. Wear EVERYTHING that's in the box. If I come back and you are wearing all of it, that means that I can fuck you like my sex doll. Safe word to stop: ZYROX."

This was really happening then. At least, if I wanted to.

I opened the box. Austin had thought of everything, the sexy lingerie: a bra, a thong, some stockings and a black garter, the makeup: a very bright red lipstick, some eyeliners, mascara, even some contouring; a wig: blond and long, not a cheap one; and one thing I did not recognize at first, a glass object, it was a butt-plug. I took it in my hand, curious and amazed.

Austin must have passed the last couple of days arranging everything, from the butt-plug to the safe word, ZYROX, Garuto's home planet. I was impressed.

I have always tried to be true to my story and sincere with you, so I'll keep doing so here: feminizing myself has never been something exciting for me. I am mostly a bottom. I am mostly submissive. I can enjoy the humiliation part of sex: getting spanked, slapped, spat on, face fucked. I like it rough. But I have never seen myself as a woman or entertained this fantasy.

However, I was 19, utterly and completely in love with my roommate, he was physically stunning, he had the most beautiful dick I had ever seen in my life, and he had offered to fuck me. What would you have done in my place?

I locked myself in the room and awkwardly, I started to change myself. My make-up was poorly done despite the YouTube tutorials and the effort I put into it. It looked so easy when the girl was doing it on the screen but I just looked ridiculous. I spent 10 minutes just to adjust the blonde wig. I could no longer recognize myself in the mirror but I cannot say that I had successfully turned myself into a hot girl.

After some fixing (I redid the entire make-up), I managed to obtain something I was semi-ok with but clearly, this took a lot of work for a not very remarkable result. At best, I looked like a trashy transvestite Pornstar.

Wearing the lingerie and stockings was a crazy experience in itself and maybe, this was the thing which got me the most into my new role: Austin's sex doll. The part of a lifetime. The thong I liked, it made me feel slutty. Nowadays, I sometimes wear men thongs to spice things up with my husband.

I received a text around 10:30, from Austin: "Wresting should be done in 30'. If you want to do what we said, you should write to Steve that you are going to sleep now so he goes directly to his room when we come back from practice."

Too focused on my task at hand, I had not even considered my boyfriend. But again, Austin had thought it through and we needed to take care of this. A bit uncomfortable, I texted Steve: "Hi babe, I'm finally done with homework and exhausted, I'm off to bed now. Hope practice is going well. Sleep tight <3"

2 minutes later, I got a new text: "Sleep tight babe. Don't dream too much about me <3".

I felt bad. I looked at myself in the mirror. What the fuck was I doing with my life? For a split second, I thought about removing my make-up and the silly wig, but how could I? I was about to get everything I had dreamt of. Austin. In me.

And then I waited. In my slutty attire. I went back to the box and read the note again. "Wear EVERYTHING that's in the box", it said.

Why did he put EVERYTHING in capital letters? I looked back inside the box and the glass butt plug was there. Of course, I needed to wear everything that was in the box.

I hesitated for a few seconds and then proceeded to insert the plug in my clean asshole. I was no longer a virgin but I had never used one of those before. This should not be rocket science, I thought. I lubed my asshole a bit and started to push the plug slowly. It felt good. I pushed some more. I felt some resistance at one point but then pleasure, the butt plug was fully in and I started to jerk off.

I waited some more.

I spent a lot of time figuring the best position to welcome Austin in. On my knees? Sitting on the bed? Standing? Facing him? Facing the other side of the room? Laid back with my legs in the air to expose my ass? The wait was unbearable. At some times, I regretted the whole thing, I thought Austin would laugh at me... At other times, I was so impatient, I just could not wait to become his sex-toy.

Finally, I heard them, the both of them! Steve and Austin were in the corridor. That was messed up, Steve was living in the dorm room right next to ours. What if he saw me like that? My stomach hurt.

The door opened but thankfully, Austin was alone. And I was on my knees, on the carpet, unrecognizable. Austin jaw dropped. His face got red and he quickly closed and locked the door behind him.

"Do I look good?" I stupidly asked, full of apprehension. I started turning around. I bent over as much as possible so he could see the butt plug coming out my asshole, pushing the thin string of my red thong. There was no turning back now that I had gone this far.

"FUCK" was Austin's sole reply.

I kept my position against the floor, but turned my face a bit to look at him, behind me. He had a look I had never seen on him. Pure horniness and excitement. He almost ripped out the sweatshirt he was wearing and a few seconds later, he was walking in the bedroom, wearing only his yellow singlet, checking me out under every angle.

"FUCK" he repeated while he was examining me.

I did not dare to talk. I did not dare to move. I could not even look at him. He was too handsome. He kept on pacing around me. He seemed unsure of what to do next. I lifted up my eyes for a few seconds and again, I was in awe. Austin was fully hard under his singlet, his monster cock completely stuck against the fabric. I smiled. He noticed it and he smiled as well.

"You like that?" He asked, grabbing his cock, well only part of his cock -- it was just too big -, in his right hand.

"I love it! I want it!" I responded, stating the obvious. He started to jerk himself off through the fabric. It lasted a few minutes and then, he went to sit on his bed, I was still on the floor, awaiting further instructions. At some point, he asked in his more usual tone:

"Are you sure you're ok with that Tyler? You know the safe word?"

We were back to being Tyler and Austin, at least, for a brief moment.

"I know the safe word. But I am far from wanting to say it, Austin. I want this. You want someone to play with, to fuck hard, and I want you to fuck me. Let's do this!" I was surprised by my own confidence. I was so often unsure of myself, but there, I was certain, I wanted him.

"You want me to fuck you?" His voice changed again, manlier than ever. I was shaking a bit now, in anticipation.

"Yes. I want you to fuck me."

"I can do anything of you?"

"Yes, Austin." I spread my ass cheeks so he understood I meant business.

"Can I spank you?"

"I beg you too!"

SMACK. The first spank came in fast. His firm hand against my bare ass. SMACK again. The second spank. Harder against my ass. He meant business too. I could feel my ass cheeks turning red.

"You like that bitch?" I felt my hard dick coming out of my thong while he said that.

"I do! I want more!" I begged.

He growled: "I KNOW YOU DO."

He spanked me again, so hard this time. He repeated this several times until I felt tears coming up in my eyes. My mascara was dripping. He looked at my face, satisfied. I knew from the very first time we watched porn together he was weirdly excited by seeing girls' cry. Again, as fucked up as this might sound, I was just happy to please him, even if that meant just crying there.

He grabbed my chin. I thought he was about to kiss me. I thought I was about to experiment paradise in the form of his lips. He did not. He slapped my face and spat on me. I was shocked and hastily moved my face away.

The real Austin came back instantly:

"Sorry! Shit! Are you good?"

"I'm all good Austin. I know the safe word. I'm sorry, I was just surprise, that's all. I'm only here to please you tonight." He still looked unsure. "Please Austin, go ahead". I opened my mouth and let my tongue out, showing him I was ready.

"I want to please you too..." Austin said, now almost whispering in a smoothing voice, caressing the left cheek he had just slapped.

12