All Comments on 'My First Year in College Ch. 21'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, I need an Austin in my life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome! Please consider Year 2…

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

OMG… wow they did it and wow it was hot as…. I hope it works out for them . Am loving the series. I hope you may consider doing a book 3 chapter 25 onwards maybe .. thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would just like to say that I am so happy to find you in Literotica. I love how I can relate to your works and that I can relate to all of the kinks and the whole story. You're doing such a fantastic job. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cool🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter took a turn that I don’t care for - they are now hurting Steve, whom they both care for. They can try to convince themselves that this is not cheating and all in fun, but they both know that’s a lie. That fact makes this seem hurtful and selfish and changes the vibe. Plus the idea of dressing like a woman messages that Ty has to change himself to get Austin’s attention. Although Austin has agreed to a lot of attention in the past. clearly Austin loves Ty (even if he’s a man) so they just need to admit that and pursue a relationship. A big sort of Austin is definitely bi/gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is Hot. While it’s certainly hurtful that they both ignored/hurt Steve, they both really know that they did even though they’re trying to reassure themselves that they didn’t. By the way I think you’ve written the story it doesn’t appear that they’ll let themselves do that for long and hopefully Austin realizes the gem quickly that he’s got in Tyler. Would be nice at least if Tyler put on the brakes a little bit with meeting Steve‘s parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

O no,Steve😭😭He did not deserve to be betrayed💔Tyler and ostin are bastards🤬And they want to keep doing it while Tyler is with Steve still?This is too unfortunate👎👎👎

Thomas_LodgeThomas_Lodgeover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments.

Just so you know, I totally agree this is not a healthy relationship at this point and Austin and Tyler are far from perfect.

They have 3 chapters left to figure things out. Thanks for supporting the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow it actually happened. College degrees are 4 years. I hope you extend the series. I think Austin is in denial about Tyler but I’ve known guys like that. Great job writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this story. Some comments seem to believe this is a love story. It is - maybe- if self discovery with another person is a type of a love story. Keep in mind that Austin is a fun guy who has a big COCK and is kinky as well. What’s not to like, when you are reading actively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter again Thomas! I wasn’t to sure with the directions at first but having got to know Ty and Austin through the previous chapters I got it and really liked it! Fantastic writing 👍 I do feel for Steve I think it’s fair to say he heard them fucking and the way they were fucking! Can’t wait for the next chapter! Love it keep up the brilliant work Thomas👍 Totally gripped 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. Some really strong opinions out there. I come here to read stories that excite me and this definitely did. I think the content was very raw. These boys are freshmen in college…a bit young and dumb or should I say naive. They have deep love for each other but have some hang ups that can potentially hurt themselves, each other as well as outside parties. But the loins want what the loins want…or maybe that was supposed to be the heart wants what the heart wants. Either way, they each made their bed and now each will have to lie in it. But anywho…great story! Can’t wait for the drama to continue to unfold!!!

JcitrelliJcitrelliover 2 years ago

Honestly was pretty disappointed in this chapter. Cross dressing was weird even for these characters and cheating on Steve is pretty messed up. Hopefully Austin comes to terms with his bisexuality soon and doesn't force ty to be someone he isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! What a chapter!

I love the longer chapters.

As the story comes to an end, we can (quite litteraly) see the climax coming. I thought that the last chapter would be Austin and Tyler fucking but now I guess, there are some more twists and turns coming our way.

I love the writing, how Tyler's has evolved since the first chapter but he is still the same in a way: after lying about being gay, he is lying about his feelings for Austin.

The sex scene was great. Please don't stop after the first year!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm always surprised by the guys who "hate" a story as soon as it does not go the way they want!

As mentioned by someone, this is not a love story and unless i'm wrong, it has never been advertised as such. Since the beginning, tons of stuff are messed up (creeping on the roommate, the catfish, the professor, the brother). The characters are messy, just like life often is! I read it as a good erotic drama with kinky moments about young students discovering themselves, their sexuality and their limits!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still hot but yeah the cheating part sets me off. I hope Ty doesn't continue this mistake.

LebluesummerLebluesummerover 1 year ago

I'm curious to what happened to Gary. A spin off story perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story! Am glued to it since chapter 1. It is in an interesting spot!

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories26 days ago

Hot and sad all at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.