All Comments on 'My First Year in College Ch. 24'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Thomas 10/10!

I have liked this story from the start… and your writing was great at the beginning but over the last 8-10 chapters it has really deepened, and is such a pleasure to read. I can’t wait for my …… next story. I often checked to see if you’d posted up a new chapter and was extremely happy to see when you had. As for the last chapter, the gang bang, mess with Steve, and ending with Austin was heartbreaking as well as enjoyable. I guess my take was that Ty would and did really, give anything and everything he could to Austin because he loved him, that first love stays with you your entire life.

Again thanks for sharing these guys with us, thank you for persisting when you felt like stopping, we are all better for reading your story. Looking forward to seeing you pop up again with another story in the future, until then, be safe, happy and thank you (ok and get back to writing haha).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will he ever confront Austin again? Years later with time to think? Either after moving on or still harbouring feelings??

Hope you could write that scene!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just wanted to say this has probably been my favorite story I have ever read. I found out about this series at around Chapter 9 and been in love with it ever since. It’s even helped me find out about more of myself and kinda made me sad this is a fantasy scenario I will never get to experience. I know this isn’t the end of the story for Tyler but I hope it isn’t the end for Austin either, I relate to Austin in the way that he’s unsure about who he is about being gay or bi or straight. I’ve struggled asking my self that question for years and relate to the idea that Austin could have sex with a guy but doesn’t feel like he could be in a committed relationship with him as I think that’s how I am too. The idea of Tyler leaving Austin all alone on campus makes me so sad though, Austin seemed very protective of Tyler and a great friend I hope later they just still be friends and keep in touch and call each other every night at college. Thank you for making this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it and it’s one of my top 10 stories I’ve read on literotica. I had a sad feeling that this would be the outcome but who knows, maybe Austin later realizes that he could be/is bi but most important is the individual who he is in love with/ feels that spark and special deep love connection and is passionate about trumps the male/female “external body.”

True deep friendships are not easy to find so I hope they somehow can enjoy that at least down the road especially since Ty seems he has lost his brothers deep connection. Perhaps in the sequel there’s an opportunity for them to apologize and Ty can begin rebuilding and earning Ryan’s trust. At the very least should Ty get married he would be able to have these 2 could be his groomsmen.

armplasmaarmplasmaover 2 years ago

Love this series in general, although I feel uncertainty through it. I sense you started the series with the intention for it to be a "jerk off" material, but change its course midway to be a "romantic drama" material. This is also the reason why it's always difficult to root for Tyler due to the catfishing, borderline stalking, unconsensual sex, etc.

I hope for the sequel, Tyler can be less criminal, so I can root for him more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not at all the ending I was hoping for! I found this story so good initially, now I'm very disappointed and sorry I invested to much time reading any of it! I like happy endings, especially after so much frustration, hurt and drama! This story had so much potential, sadly it just fell flat on its face for me! Leaving both the main characters sad and parting ways really sucks!

I could have done without all the thoughtless cheating, kinky filthy sex scenes! It was just a lot of hollow uncaring bad decisions, and heart break in the end!

Flame34Flame34over 2 years ago

It's a shame that the story is over. I loved the story and I'm curious to see if Austin will appear in the new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story from start to finish. A bit sad that it's ended but understand your reasons. Thanks for writing and look forward to your future stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So emotional 😭Perfect story,congratulations💯The end of the story made me cry. I didn't want Tyler and Austin to end their friendship.😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My favorite series I’ve ever read on here, great job and thank you again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job and I hope to enjoy your other stories and characters as much as I have these. In one way I do feel sad for Austin’s loss of his best friend even though he could (he believes) make better boundaries with regards to the sexual part of their friendship. One would hope with some time and distance, he and Ty can remain more distant friends with hopes that when Ty falls in love with a guy who feels the same, they can be closer friends but on a different level. He has been a good friend to Ty and always had his back despite some of their challenging choices with sexual experimentation together.

nauticalstevenauticalsteveover 2 years ago

I loved the story although would have preferred a "happier" ending. Keep up the great writing!

Dpj49Dpj49over 2 years ago

I so look forward to reading/living your other stories. Well done, young man!

Berk95Berk95over 2 years ago

I've been following up the story from the beginining and I looked forwarded to next chapters like waiting for Game of Thrones' next episode. This series could be at top 3 in literotica I read. The end of story was not what I expected like other stories, as happy ending. Maybe, That's why, I liked it. In my oponion, Austin was like in a rush and sharp to decide about what he felt about Tyler, Although they had been through a lot of things together more than a friendship. I hope that, One day, they would cross their paths in their life again and make right decisions. (pleaseeee :D)

After all, I loved your literary language, how you used the pencil, keyboard, finger whatever you say :D. You should absolutely continue to write long winded, juicy stories like that, man!

thank you again, pleasure and making me hard :)

TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealistover 2 years ago

I’ve been checking my feed daily for updates during those last 2 months and I’m kinda sad the story ended. Can’t wait to read your other stories. I don’t agree with @armplasma, i liked the fact that Tyler isn’t perfect and we saw his character grow throughout the story, and those decisions lead to the amazing sex scenes so all is good ;) . Thank you Thomas and I hope we don’t wait too long for your next stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am very much in love with the story. This story is really amazing considering that it's your first story here. I love what happened in the ending and to see everyone moving on is so sad yet so awesome. A happy and sad moment to see this story finally reach its end. I'm looking forward to more of your works.

DendyWish024DendyWish024over 2 years ago

It is so much pain to actually read the part where he is leaving... can't wait for the next chapter... (anyway I message you on reddit dear writter) DendyWish024

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well it’s a 10 out of 10 from me Thomas! Loved each chapter in there own right, fantastic writing👍 The way we got to know the characters and especially the way you wrote the sex scenes was breathtaking at times. I thought the ending was great loved the dialogue Ty and Austin had, you could really feel the pain but more importantly the love. Really looking forward to your next work! Love it totally gripped 👍😁

armplasmaarmplasmaover 2 years ago

Hi Thomas, for your next story, can you please at least give a hint whether it's a dark-with-happy-ending or dark-with-sad-ending story?

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Wonderful, touching and great way to wrap it up! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Thomas. I just reread the last chapter and more recent comments. It’s that good. So sad but fantastic character development. But like others I hope Austin is somehow in future stories with Ty, and maybe like another currently popular series… maybe Austin’s Exception is Tyler.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

love your story. but cried at the end. sad that ty doesn't end up with Austin. But u are a very good story teller.

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

I ignored this story as it was released thinking it was just another College dorm roommate situation of which there are too many. I then become hooked on 'The Attendant' and eagerly waited for those additional chapters. When that story finished I noticed this story on your page and decided to give it a shot, boy I sure am glad I did! Yes, it was another college dorm story but from the narrative point of view made this one unique and interesting. I loved every chapter! The kink and filth just made it better, don't listen to those that said they didn't like that. I'll bet every one of them have a kink and/or filth they've jerked off to. Keep up the excellent writing! Looking forward to your next adventure 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey man. You have promise us to continue Tyler's story. As I see most of readers want to see of Tyler banged by his big bro Ryan. Doesn't matter if Ty crossdressing when Ryan pounds him mercilessly. It's up to you. But please continue TyxRy....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story man! loved it

TxktomTxktomalmost 2 years ago

Wow! I have read all the chapters in two days and am happy to say that you are a gifted writer. I have so many questions. Let’s connect as friends to talk more. Have you considered making an actual book from your stories? Tom

bisex508bisex508over 1 year ago

I just read this entire series in one afternoon. Excellent job. You have a talent, that’s for sure.

Looking forward to reading more of your works. This has inspired me to write more of my own.

Thank you

lubbocktexas794lubbocktexas794over 1 year ago

Well written. I enjoyed all of it. It's funny how some can critique you as to what they like or don't like. I enjoy reading your perspective. How you think the characters should have evolved. You have a talent my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really really enjoyed it! Thank you for putting the story and yourself out there.

I’ll miss Austin and Ty. Their carachters grew on me. Sex parts were also fascinating.

Ty lived an extreme adventure year. I feel you made a terrific job with him. Got a bit ‘flustered’ about Steve’s.

There will not be more years in college but would be great to hear about Ty and Austin. Maybe there will be a chance. Maybe they cross paths further down the road?

Cheers and thank you for your talent!

Willman33Willman339 months ago

Thomas, thank you. You are an amazing storyteller. This has been a wonderful read to follow the journey of both Tyler and Austin, there is a very strong bond between them and perhaps Austin may realise that his feelings for Tyler are indeed more romantic than he is able to understand as yet - I wish this to happen as I believe they could have a truly great, fulfilling and rewarding partnership.

brasileiro34brasileiro344 months ago

Eu amo tuas histórias! Tão excitantes!

semba1semba14 months ago

Amazing story. Love the way you use words to make it seem real for the readers.

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories24 days ago

The BEST story I have ever read, sincerely! It just really resonated with me. I think this story captured what I missed and wanted, my fantasies, and it hit dead on other parts of my life. I cried through this last chapter and still am. I’m not sure if it’s from the book or more about me. Thomas makes you feel his characters, to become them. He has become my favorite author and for good reason. I wish I had found out about this website sooner. Thank you Thomas. You are an amazing man and writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES