My First Year in Prison Ch. 04

Story Info
Tyler is experiencing communal showers in prison.
4.5k words
4.53
15k
14

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler is happily engaged when his life takes a turn. After a couple bad decisions, he ends up in California State's Prison. Surrounded by bad boys, hot guards, and a lot of testosterones, is Tyler going to manage to keep himself out of troubles?

************************

My First Year in Prison

Chapter 4: A teddy-bear and a spider web

A river of dicks, of all sizes, of all shapes, and of all colours. That's all I could see as I was waiting for my turn to go take a shower in the crowded space.

One third of the prison, the entire District 2 to which I belonged to, was supposed to shower between 6 and 8 am unless we would get some special authorizations to shower during the day. Most likely, if you would get there after 7am, the water would be freezing cold, before that, you would have a chance to enjoy a somewhat lukewarm shower.

This is why at 6:40 am, dozens of naked guys were scrambling to get to one of the eight shower heads available.

To say that there was no intimacy in there would be a euphemism. I had shared communal bathrooms during my time in college but there were stalls back then, and the place was welcoming ten, maybe twelve guys top, each morning.

In California State Prison, it was a whole-other story.

The shower heads were placed under the decrepit ceiling. You could regulate the pressure of the water, but you could not reach or budge the shower heads. There was no stall whatsoever but worse than this, or better than this - depending on your point of view -, you were most likely showering in front of an audience.

No walls, no curtains, nothing, the communal space was divided into three areas which were only separated by a few benches and lockers, there were the showers in the middle, the "drying off area" with some faucets behind, and the area near the entrance where everyone would gather, waiting for a shower head to be available.

Everything was out in the open. And I mean, "everything"!

When we got in with Xander and Fernando, passing through the gym space to get there, the door was wide open and a crowd of maybe fifteen guys were already waiting for their turns, all of them naked or semi naked.

The guards Falcon and Davis were the only men dressed in there, supervising the operation from the sides and yelling at the guys who would spend too much time washing or drying themselves.

Before this little crowd, no less than nine guys were using the showers, as if they were presenting a stage show to the others. Two Asian guys were using the same shower head at the extreme right of the room.

I was semi expecting a drag queen to come out and host while the hot strippers would twerk for me!

To be fair, maybe I was the only one minding so much about seeing other guys in the nude. Most of the other inmates did not seem to give a single care. They were yawning or chatting lightly with each other while they were waiting.

Once a shower spot would open, they would take off their briefs and tank tops (if they were still wearing them), hoped in the shower quickly, and then dried themselves. The whole process was taking roughly five minutes for each inmate.

I definitely was not that cool about it, and as per usual, I was stressing myself out.

What if someone caught me staring? What if I got a hard on? What if they commented on my body while I was showering?

As soon as we entered the communal space, Fernando removed his white briefs even though we were basically all touching each other.

It was not a surprise: the guy did not seem capable of wearing any piece of clothing unless it was absolutely mandatory. He put a towel over his shoulder but let his big dick hanging freely.

I was staying behind with Xander, both in our briefs. I was so nervous that I was no longer hard. That was probably for the best!

I vaguely recognized some faces from the day before but everything was still very new to me. Also, don't you think that everyone kind of looks different in the nude?

Glenn, the ginger guy who was making tons of inappropriate comments at me the day before, was drying off and I caught a glimpse of his orange pubes and rather small cock. Pope was waiting for his turn, a towel around his waist, his thick black pubic hair poking out of it. He bump-fisted Fernando, Xander and I when we came in. Maybe I was part of their team now?

Judging by the guys who were showering, I had the living proof that black guys were generally well endowed, one of them was pissing in the drain (a drain that I was about to use!) and his dick looked like an actual eggplant. The guy next to him was clearly semi hard as he was soaping his dick.

Was it normal for guys to get hard in there? He did not seem to worry about it.

But damn, I was not supposed to look! I tried to focus my attention on the other side of the room, but they were naked guys there as well! What was I supposed to do, stare at the ceiling?

I heard a few people gathering behind me, newcomers also waiting for their turns. I did not dare to look at them, I was like paralyzed being surrounded by so much testosterones. I had never been much of an athlete or a "locker room" kind of guy, this type of manly atmosphere was as traumatic as it was arousing for me.

I know, I would have to get used to it sooner or later if I were to survive prison.

I saw Pope putting his towel aside, revealing his big black cock and getting under the water. I got the confirmation of what I saw the day before at the gym, he was cut and he was (very) large. As much as I tried, I must say it was almost impossible not to glance at Pope's huge muscular body under the shower. He was soaping his pecs, his armpits, and then the huge meat between his legs. The man looked delicious. His balls particularly caught my attention, they seemed full. Yummy!

I came back to earth when someone pushed me to pass before me in the sort of line we were forming. He was naked, his dick touched my thigh as he moved. A skinny white guy with long hair.

"Back off, Frenchy." Said Xander.

"What do you want, Dantons?" Snapped back the guy in a strong French accent. He had lost a bunch of his teeth. The few remaining ones were yellow.

Xander did not back down:

"We were here before you, asshole."

"Come on, your little friend did not seem to mind that I passed him. And look at him, he's enjoying the view, he is checking my little French ass!"

To prove that I was staring at him, the guy nicknamed Frenchy kind of bent over his ass. Some of the other inmates giggled. Fuck! I certainly did not want to be involved in this.

"I'm not...." I started to explain but Xander cut me off.

"Look man, nobody wants to see your dirty ass, now get behind."

"So, I could fuck you?"

Xander gave him the middle finger. I saw the two guards listening to what was going on but they did not budge.

"Or maybe I should fuck your new friend here, the little ass lurker."

The tall slim guy grabbed my shoulders. He was not strong but I felt myself shrinking under him. Now, he was touching me, someone had to do something! I looked at Guard Falcon, he was watching the scene but did not think it was worth intervening. I hated this bald asshole.

"Don't be a prick, Frenchy. It's his second day." Settled a deep voice behind us.

Frenchy let go of me instantly.

"Whatev..." He mumbled, moving back in the line to let me go before him.

I turned around to see who had spoken, and there he was, my hero!

Right behind me, Kurtis Jensen was defending my honour. Stark naked. His impressive body in full display. His large dick only a few inches from my ass.

"Thanks." I awkwardly said to Kurtis.

He was a few inches taller than me so I had a nice view of his hairy pits.

He did not respond.

"What's up Kurt?" Asked Xander, as if nothing had happened. "Didn't you have a hearing or some shit?"

"It's later this week."

"Confident?"

"Confident that those bastards will find a way to keep me there a little longer."

"Yeah... Well, good luck anyway."

Xander took off his briefs while talking as he was ready to get into the shower. I got to see his fairly large uncut cock for the first time. Again, I thought that it looked rather appetizing. It was nothing compared to Kurtis' cock though. He was the real star of the room.

Selfishly, I thought that it may be good if Jensen stayed in this prison a while longer. Especially, if he had decided to come into my rescue -- only wearing his birthday's suit - often.

Before Xander could get under one of the shower head though, we all had to let someone passing before us and this time nobody prevented it from happening. Romano had arrived, still followed by his faithful Kim.

The young Korean guy was entirely naked, walking behind his "Master". All of the other inmates let them go first. Kurtis seemed pissed but he did not say a word. Frenchy was no longer playing smart, on the contrary, he was making himself very discreet, staring at his hairy feet in a corner.

The next part was the most surreal scene that I had witnessed thus far.

Romano was still wearing his tank top and his white briefs when he came in. Apparently, he could not undress himself, this was a task beneath his status. Kim knelt down before him and started to take off his clothes while Pope was hurrying up to free the shower head that he was using.

How could all these tough guys be so terrified by one of the inmates?

Kim started by sliding down Romano's underwear to reveal his uncut dick, maybe the only part of Romano's body which was not entirely tattooed, he then got up to remove the top of his master, caressing his fit chest in the process.

Neither Kim nor Romano had a single hair on their bodies, but as one looked like a high schooler, the other one was covered from head to toes with Christian related tattoos.

The guy literally looked like the Sistine Chapel's ceiling. If I had not been scared that he would have killed me, maybe I would have told Romano that. I was scared shitless and I did not say anything.

Romano got under the shower head right next to my cellmate Fernando -- who was definitely avoiding looking at him -- and Kim started to shampoo the hair of his boss. I looked around me. Nobody seemed surprised.

"Are they fucking serious?" I whispered to Xander.

"Shut up, mate. I told you, Kim is Romano's bitch. That's it."

"And the guards are ok with that?"

"I can assure you that they would not be fine with this amount of touching if it were you and me, but neither of us are millionaires or in direct contact with the head of the Italian mafia. Unless there's something you did not tell me?"

"No..."

Xander had made his point.

Kim was now washing the entire body of Romano with his bare hands. Sure, I would not have minded to take his place in theory, but the vibe was definitely weird.

Romano put his arms behind his own head so his sub could take care of his smooth armpits. Even there, some strange roman scriptures were covering his skin.

I could not make up my mind about this really happening. I had not heard Romano pronounce a single word since I got there but everyone was seemingly submitted to his will. Well, everyone and Kim in particular. Was this guy really straight? He was now cleaning Romano's schlong, scrubbing his balls. In complete indifference, the Italian Master's cock was getting stiffed under the care of his sub.

How does an inmate get to take so much liberty and bossing everyone around, including the guards, in prison?

I was so mesmerized that I did not realize it was my time to go, I felt a push behind me. It was Kurtis.

"Newbie, your turn." He whispered in my ear.

Just feeling his breathing on my skin gave me chills. I was really becoming a teenage girl around this man.

I realized that since he had pushed me, his magnificent dick must have been only an inch or so from my ass now. It was the perfect timing to take off my underwear. Maybe I would feel his cock on my bare skin. Getting red, I slid down my brief, although I did not feel anything touching my ass.

In retrospect, it was probably a good thing, how would have I reacted otherwise?

I moved on to the open shower head, being very self-aware that all the other convicts could see my naked body for the first time.

Romano was now really hard and Kim was kneeling down, still taking care of his cock. He did not even pretend he was cleaning it now; he was just furiously masturbating his Master. Would they dare to cum in this public space, in front of everyone else? Maybe that was his kink.

At this point, I crossed Romano's eyes and he smiled at me. My heart skipped a bit. I smiled back like an idiot before turning around. This was getting too dangerous. Also, I was getting way too horny and I was fully exposed for the entire District 2 to see.

"Great ass, new guy!" Someone yelled behind me.

"Drop the soap!" Said another.

I gave a general middle finger to the crowd; it seemed a normal way to communicate around there but I got scolded by Guard Falcon. Unbelievable!

Despite all the triggering things that were happening around me, I tried to calm down, to let the water wash away my anxiety. The water was indeed cold but I did not mind, I needed to clear my thoughts. I had been on the verge of a panic attack multiple times in the past 10 minutes alone.

I needed to forget that I was standing over the dirt of several guys who had just been there, probably pissing in the drain. I needed to forget that a fully tattooed convict was getting a helping hand from his submissive boy a few feet away from me. I needed to forget that my cellmates were in the nude nearby and that Kurtis Jensen's dick was within my reach.

While I was rinsing, Kim had taken a spot under one of the shower heads next to mine and was washing himself on my right. I did not notice any remaining of cum on his hands, maybe Romano had not ejaculated after all. Kim's body looked very good with the water running down his abs and smooth dick.

I wondered what he must have been thinking. Maybe, he was enjoying the protection that Romano was giving him, but at what cost? I did not look too much, Xander had warned me that any insistent look at Kim could make me Romano's public enemy number 1. I certainly did not need that.

On the other side of me, Kurtis Jensen was scrubbing his inner ass with soap. I would have done a better job, I would have gone deeper in the crack, I would have used my tongue. The white soap was running down his hairy thighs.

Suddenly realizing that I was staring at another guy's ass, I looked up and for the first time, I got a good view of his tattoo right between his shoulder and his neck. To my surprise, it was a teddy bear. A small teddy bear was lying on this Adonis' body!

It was quite well drawn actually; the teddy bear was white with a pink bow around his belly. Did Kurtis lose a bet or something? Maybe I could ask him? He was friendly with Xander and he had defended me just minutes prior.

As I was feeling myself getting a semi, I thought it was time to turn off the water and I went to dry myself.

The towels were washed and replaced everyday but there were not enough towels for everyone. Consequently, I had to take one which was semi-wet, already used by another inmate. Frankly, I was just hoping it was not Glenn's.

I could only be mad at myself though, Fernando had mentioned it before, getting a fresh towel was another advantage of coming in early.

Of course, Romano was not drying himself up, Kim was there to take care of that. Weirdly, I felt jealous. But I was not too sure of whom: was I envying Kim or Romano?

After the shower, I lost track of my cellmates and went to spend a few minutes in the toilets, right next to the gym area, where I had already gone the day before. I quickly realized that this toilet stall would be the only place where I would get the tiny bit of intimacy. It was becoming my safe place. Sad, I know.

As I sat down to breathe, I realized that I was literally shaking. I was so not cut out for prison. Surprising, right?

I was thinking about Romano. What if someone were to make me their bitch? I was terrified of the slightest confrontation. I would have to submit. Was I actually in danger locked-up in there? Or maybe I would like it, being some bad boy's whore? I would not mind washing Kurtis' armpits; I would gladly take care of his dick.

Less than 24 hours in there and I was already becoming insane.

I thought about what I would say to my patients, I would invite them to create a comfort zone in their minds when they were feeling nervous. I had worked on my comfort zone before getting incarcerated. I had already decided it would be represented by my older brother, Ryan.

The reason I had not chosen Griffin was pretty simple, I knew that if I were to pretend to be straight, I would have to get in a state of mind where I was not engaged to a handsome Irish boy. Thinking of Griffin too much was not good for me. Also, my older brother had always represented safety to me. We got more distant after a stupid thing that I did to him; you can read all about it in my story retelling my first year in college, but despite that, I knew that if I really needed him, he would always be there.

His stable life, family and job, his confidence, the way he would always remain calm and collected in all circumstances, that made him my safe place.

So there, in this dirty (and to be honest, stinky) toilets stall, I thought of Ryan. I thought I was in his arms; he was petting my hair. I thought that he was comforting me and telling me everything would be ok. It was working. I was feeling better.

Well, it was working until I heard someone, or rather some people, coming in the toilets.

I did not want anyone to know that I was there so I foolishly climbed on the toilets and sit down on a pipe behind it so my feet and ankles would not be visible in the 5 inches gap between the floor and the door. The intimacy in those stalls was all very relative.

Two guys were whispering.

They entered the stall next to mine, the both of them together. I could see their feet.

As I was semi-expected, one of them knelt down while the other one was standing up before him. No need to explain to you what happens next, but for the fun of it, I will share a few details.

"Come on fag, we don't have all day". The guy grunted as he slid down his trousers to his ankle, his brief was slid down too of course but I could not really see it, it was probably around this stranger's calves.

I did not recognize the voice but the sounds that followed were unmistakable. He was receiving a very sloppy blowjob and the other guy seemed to know his way around a dick.

"Mmmmm, take it deep, faggot. Fuck! That's right"

The other one was mostly silent except for some moaning and gagging sounds. I mean, his mouth was full so this was no surprise. He was apparently very much enjoying his time, I could not see his dick but the moves he was making did not leave much to the imagination, he was clearly jerking off his own cock as he was swallowing another man's dick.

I would do the same. Rarely, I had blown a guy without jacking off at the same time.

I got hard under my pants, just hearing them playing with each other. I had repressed getting an erection since the moment I had been taken to the shower by my cellmates. Whether I wanted it or not, I was horny.

"Swallow those balls! Mmmm, yes take them all in. Sniff my big alpha dick at the same time, you love that, don't you?"

More gagging sounds.

I loved dominant guys and I was getting more and more aroused by the verbal action. I ended up getting my own dick out of my pants. Nobody knew I was there, my stall door was locked, and if someone were to come in the toilets, I would not be the one in trouble when two guys were literally having oral sex in the stall next to mine.

12