My First Year in Prison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy giving the head cummed first as I saw his semen being splashed on the floor.

"I'm 'umming." He mumbled awkwardly, the dick of the other inmate still in his mouth.

"Shut up fag. You're not here to pleasure yourself."

I heard a violent slap and more explicit gagging sounds. The guy was explicitly choking on the other one's cock while more of his cum was being spread on the floor. He was not done with his orgasm yet.

"Sorry, daddy". Said the submissive. This voice I had heard before but I was too excited myself to take the time to match it with the right person.

I was starting to precum a lot. I had always been like this. Griffin loved that about me, playing with my precum, swallowing my juice and kissing me with it, swapping cum in our respective mouths. I felt like I was about to cum thinking about that.

I did not want to ejaculate though, not before that other guy.

He was getting close too.

"Go back on my balls, fag. And put that filthy tongue right between my ass. Yeah, lick my hole, you slut."

Not having an asshole to eat, I licked some of my precum instead.

"I think it's coming." Grunted the dominant guy. "You want Daddy's cum?"

"Yes, Daddy, give me your alpha juice, please."

"Beg me."

"I'm begging you, Daddy, I need your cum in my throat." I definitely knew that voice.

Then, some more chocking noise, the guy was fucking that throat hard. I heard a couple more slaps. Rough. My dick was throbbing in my hand.

"Fucking. Bitch. Swallow. My. Manly. Juice."

We probably cummed at the same time. I released several volleys of cum against the wall in front of me, as the dominant guy was moaning: "Oh yes, swallow it all, fuck, you're good at this."

The cocksucker spat some of the cum out his mouth. He did not manage to eat it all. Amateur, I thought, smiling to myself after my own orgasm.

My smile did not stay on my face for too long when I saw that my cum was dripping from the wall, falling onto the floor. I panicked. They could find out I was there the whole time! Shit.

I scooped some with my hands and instinctively put my own cum in my mouth to hide the evidence of my crime, but still, some of it was on the floor now, between the two stalls.

"Look at the mess you made, fag!"

Thankfully, the alpha guy was not talking to me.

The cocksucker was pushed against the floor by the other guy, his head was against the tiles under the guy's sneakers. I saw him and then, he saw me, as I was sitting awkwardly over the toilets' seat, my dick out of my pants, dripping with warm cum.

My heart stopped.

It was Glenn, the ginger guy. He opened his eyes widely when he realized I was hidden in the other stall, but he did not say anything.

"LICK OFF YOUR MESS!" Barked his partner.

Glenn obeyed and started to lick his own cum off the floor, mixed with the one of the guy that he had just sucked, and yes, with mine. Glenn kissed and licked the dirty floor as a perfect submissive would. He winked at me in this small open space between the door and the floor.

I was utterly terrified that he had caught me but I just did not move. What could I do?

"Thank you, Daddy." Glenn said while looking at me from under the wall.

"Good boy." Replied the other guy, moving his sneaker from his red hair, visibly unaware of the situation. I only saw his ankle but I noticed that he had a sort of spiderweb tattooed all over it.

Glenn smiled at me. A devilish smile as he had still cum all around his mouth. He licked it off.

The other guy walked over him, zipped back his pants, opened the door and I heard him leaving the bathroom a few seconds later.

It was only Glenn and I now. He left he stall but I stayed in mine. My heart beating fast. I just wanted him to leave as well.

He did not.

He talked to me through the door.

"Glad you enjoyed the show, newbie."

I was trembling. He spoke again.

"Now, why don't you open the door and let me lick the remaining hints of cum from your beautiful cock?"

**************

Notes from author: That's it for this chapter, guys, things will only get steamier from here! I'd be curious to know who is your favourite character so far! As usual, feel free to share your feedbacks on the story, it motivates me to keep posting. Thanks a lot for your support!

12