My First Year in Prison Ch. 05

Story Info
Tyler is confronted to the other inmates' twisted games.
4.3k words
4.25
9.7k
9

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler is happily engaged when his life takes a turn. After a couple bad decisions, he ends up in California State's Prison. Surrounded by bad boys, hot guards, and a lot of testosterones, is Tyler going to manage to keep himself out of troubles?

************************

My First Year in Prison

Chapter 5: Dirty laundry

"Now, why don't you open the door and let me lick the remaining hints of cum from your beautiful cock?"

I was like paralyzed in my toilet stall. I had just cummed and was no longer horny, the proposal of Glenn was not attractive to me, at all. I just wanted him gone.

It was only day 2 and my well-thought-out plan before getting locked up was already going south. I was supposed to be a straight male, to go through my 10 to 16 months in prison keeping a low profile and get out of there, no drama. And now, a creepy guy had just caught me masturbating in a toilet stall.

Wait, I was the creepy guy!

"Come on, new boy, I'm still hungry!" Glenn insisted on the other side of the door.

Maybe if I did not make any move, he would think this was all just an hallucination, that I had never been there.

Remaining as quiet as possible, I put my dick back in my pants. I licked the remaining cum on my fingers (old habits, you know). I wondered if I should get out and confront Glenn. He was just sucking another guy after all; it was worse than what I did.

I heard the main door of the bathroom opening, I was relieved for a few seconds, thinking Glenn was gone. I was wrong.

"What are you doing, Ginger?" That was the voice of Ralph, my cellmate.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I just took a shit."

From what I could tell, Ralph was now using the urinal.

"Take your fag eyes away from my cock, Ginger."

"I've seen more interesting ones than your little willie. I've seen a very nice model very recently."

Little willie was definitely not the most accurate definition of Ralph's cock, I thought, reminiscing the huge tool that I had witnessed during the night in our cell.

"Good for you man, we'll see what you'll think about it when you'll have it deep in your ass."

"If you say so."

Glenn left the bathroom while Ralph was mumbling "prick" over the sound of him pissing. Crisis averted? I was not too sure.

I could not tell why Glenn did not rat me out. My main guess was that he would have to admit having sucked another guy and although it was not really a secret that Glenn was gay, or at least, that he could engage in gay sex, maybe the other inmate with a spider web tattoo on his ankle wanted to be more discreet about it.

The other possibility was that Glenn was not such an asshole after all and that he did not want to get me in trouble with my bodybuilder cellmate. This was less plausible but either way, I was glad.

Although sex was the main topic of conversation among inmates and there were constant references made to male-on-male action, most of them remain homophobic and I was not sure that Ralph would be too happy knowing that he was sharing his cell with a man actually engaged to another man.

I realized later on that in this place, getting blown by a guy or fucking him in the ass to get a release was tolerable, but being actually gay in real life, was not acceptable. Kind of ridiculous if you want my opinion.

You can have your dick deep into another man's ass but if you shout "no homo" loud enough and call him a fag, that's not gay.

I waited a few more minutes after Ralph had left the toilets to finally get out of the bathroom.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, I got to have my first breakfast and lunch in prison (both tasted awful) and to enjoy (maybe enjoy is a strong word) a couple of hours outside.

Some of the guys were playing sports, mostly basketball or soccer. I sat alone on a bench and watched them play. At least, I was enjoying the view. I tried not to fixate on one player in particular and pretended that I was actually interested in the games, but as you can guess, I was mainly watching these guys' butts and bulges enhanced in their tiny shorts.

Most of them were shirtless and already sweating a lot. Every time they would bump into each over, my dick would react a little in my pants. Friendly slaps on the ass or on the chest were common practices. Boys will be boys.

Xander was playing soccer and he was fairly good at it. He really made me think about those guys I would admire so much when I was younger. You know, those athletic straight guys, curly hair, cute face, who could go through life carefree -- at least, that's what I thought -, always smiling, thinking only about sports and having fun with their mates.

Xander was 26 at the time and had his whole life before him, I knew he missed his girlfriend dearly and from what I had seen, she looked like the sweet girl next door. She had been waiting for him for two years now.

I wondered how he ended up in prison. He did not look addicted to drugs or anything, he seemed educated. Sure, he was standing up for himself and was not one to be messed with but he was generally friendly with anyone and most of the inmates seemed to respect him, or even, enjoy him. I was too!

Kurtis Jensen was on the basketball field, or rather on what had been turned into a basketball field. Seeing him playing this sport was not a surprise given his size. He was playing against Pope and was dominating him. Both were shitless and they would often grab each other, going further than what a referee would have considered acceptable in an actual match. They were providing great entertainment.

I smiled watching the teddy bear on Kurtis' neck being drowned in pearls of sweats.

"Having a nice time, inmate 328?"

I recognized his voice instantly. Guard Falcon. He had come up right behind me.

"I hope I'm not bothering you, Braxton."

He moved slightly towards me until his crotch touched the back of my neck. I got chills.

I had almost forgotten about him.

"What do you want?" I asked, drily.

He went down a bit, so he could whisper in my ear.

"Just making sure our new inmate feels comfortable in his new home."

I swallowed my saliva.

"I am fine. Thank you."

"Such a polite boy."

I felt his bulge rubbing against my neck. He was hard. I wanted to scream but he let go of me after patting my hair. He then walked towards the other side of the court yard.

I made a promise to myself. Right there, confronting this guard or lodging a complaint against him would surely only make my situation worse. He had all the power to make my life miserable and my words would not be taken seriously against his. But once I would get out of there, I would make sure to denounce his behaviour to the appropriate authorities.

Considering what would happen later on that year, I would actually never have to, but we will get there.

At dinner, another incident happened. Two guys started a fight, an actual fight this time. One guy punched another one in the nose, and the inmate defended himself by biting his opponent. It was really shocking, not only for me, but Ralph and Xander were very stressed out too.

A siren turned on and we all were forced to go on the ground, lying down.

"If you don't, they are legally allowed to shoot you." Yelled Xander while pulling me on the floor with him.

I did not even know that the guards were carrying guns until this point, but some of the most senior guards were allowed too. This did not reassure me. I looked at Guard Falcon, his bald face, his broad shoulders, thinking he was carrying a gun, he was even more terrifying than before.

The two fighters were immediately sent into solitary confinement. Foster was quite impressive handling one of them, firmly. Was it wrong of me to find this hot?

I also met Ray that evening, he was an older guy, around 45, who had been released from solitary that morning. He was really hot if you are into the Daddy type. At least, I found him hot, but I did tend to have a crush on every man I met so I am not sure my opinion really matters in this department.

I also had a feeling I knew him for somewhere else but for the life of me, I could not put my finger on it.

Ray was married and he had an 18 years old son that he was talking about a lot, he was afraid that he would make the same mistakes that he did. He could not stop praising his wife, Sabrina, and he apprehended telling her that he would not be able to attend the parlour for the next few weeks because of his behaviour.

The reasons why Ray got sent into the solitary before my arrival in prison were not very clear but he seemed sufficiently traumatized by his 24 hours spent in there to convince me that I would do everything to avoid living the same experience.

I was even more worried about ever getting a note on my file, preventing me from obtaining my early release.

That second night, we played belote again with the guys, and before that, I was allowed to one phone call.

I called my "roommate" (according to the official papers that I had given to the prison), Griffin.

"Tyler, are you ok?"

He asked as soon as he picked up the phone. I could tell he was nervous.

"Hi Griffin, I'm fine. It's all very weird but I'm fine."

"I'm so glad to hear your voice, I was worrying so much. I'm sorry, maybe it's not what you want to hear. I'm just glad you seem ok."

"I am. I mean, it's tough. The lack of intimacy is kind of hard to get used to."

"How are the other inmates?"

"They're ok."

He remained silent a few seconds. He knew that I was not telling the whole truth but he also knew there was no need to push me. He got me like that.

"Well, we are all thinking about you here."

"Is everyone ok? Did you have my parents on the phone?"

"No, but Ryan called this morning. He'll be the one coming to see you on Saturday, I'll come the week after that."

I almost broke down in tears thinking of seeing them again. I had not realized I missed them so much already. But I tried to keep up the appearances during the call, I did not want to worry Griffin any further.

"Ok, great. I... I really want to see you guys." I managed to say.

"We really want to see you too. What do you do during the days?"

"Not much... Well, starting tomorrow, I'll work. I'll be doing the laundry for my district."

He laughed.

"Damn! It will be the first time in your life you're doing laundry, babe."

My heart melted when he said babe, but instantly, I looked around to check if no one was listening.

"Don't call me that." I said, harshly. I regretted my tone instantly and I corrected myself: "I mean, even if I like it."

"Sorry, Ty."

There was an awkward silence again.

"And fuck off Griffin, I've been doing laundry way before I ever met you and at our place, I'm doing pretty much all of the chores except for this one!" I said in a lighter tone.

He laughed again. That felt good.

"By the way, your friend from College, Austin, called me."

"Oh, really?" I was suddenly flustered.

"He said you called him yesterday."

"Yeah, I tried to reach Ryan and to reach you, but for some reasons, it would not work." I lied. I am not even sure why. "So, I called Austin. I did not want to waste my phone call and I had not gathered the courage to tell him I was locked up in here yet."

"I can tell you the guy was surprised! But he seemed nice. He was concerned about you, you know. He asked me if he could do anything to help you out. He said that he will come visit you whenever this is possible."

This felt so nice to hear. So surreal also, to know that Griffin and Austin were talking about me, would see each other, and I was stuck there.

"Austin is a great guy. I'm sure you'll get along. How is your mom?"

Giving Griffin the opportunity to talk about his mom ensures me long minutes of monologue where I could escape the prison's drama and know all about the conflicts between Brianna and her neighbours.

After this phone call, I spent the evening with my cellmates, Pope and that guy Ray also joined us and I went to bed on my very uncomfortable mattress.

Ralph did not masturbate that night but Fernando was still sleeping in the nude, on the top of his covers. His dick was hard that night, I saw it twitching a couple of times while Fernando was snoring.

I did not cry myself to sleep, I guess this was a progress.

The next day, I still apprehended the communal showers. There was some tension in the air following the cafeteria fight and more guards were there to control the situation. I did not see Romano or Kim that day. To my disappointment, I did not run into Kurtis Jensen either.

There was still enough eye candy for me to be destabilized and once again, I had to fight not to get a hard on. Especially Xander and his cute bubble butt which was growing on me.

I thought it would be smart for me to jerk off and cum during the nights to avoid any surprise erection in the morning. Others inmates did not seem to mind as much, that day, Pope's huge piece of meat was fully hard in the shower.

I ran into Glenn a couple of times but he never made any comment or allusion to our meeting in the bathroom. I did not feel great about him having this information and potential leverage over me, but I had more pressing concerns to take care of.

First of which came when I found out who would be my "co-worker" at my new job.

I was happy that it was hunky Guard Foster who led me to the laundry room in the basement of the facility. He even made small talks with me.

At first, the conversation went great. Foster seemed genuinely concerned about my well-being and we chatted a bit, he gave me some words of encouragement and advice. At one point, I asked him if he felt more at ease as a guard "now", but he seemed suddenly upset that I would somewhat challenge his authority.

I should have known better. I was just trying to have a genuine exchange with him, I knew that he had been done with training and school only recently but Foster took it as if I was trying to below him. I was implying that he did not seem "at ease" before.

This was stupid of me to bring something like this to a guard.

When he told me that "Antoine Dupont" would be taking care of the laundry chores with me, he seemed annoyed. I had no idea who this Antoine was, but I should have figured it was a French name.

We entered a large space with eight big laundry machines against the wall and a large table on the centre with laundry baskets. Sitting on the table mindlessly looking at a machine turning, Frenchy was there.

He gave me an atrocious toothless smile when he saw me.

"Inmate Dupont, this is your new trainee, Tyler Braxton. I expect you to show him the ropes and to have him fully operational after today. You'll be working together in the next few weeks, no funny business. If something were to go wrong, you would be both held responsible." Explained Foster.

I wanted to cry for help. Anyone but this meth head! He was scaring me since the incident in the communal showers.

"No problem, boss." Said Frenchy who jumped from the table, still grinning. "I'll make sure inmate Braxton does an impeccable job."

I was still hoping that Foster would stay in the room with us to make sure everything would run smoothly when he said:

"Ok then, I leave you to it. I'll be upstairs."

"Guard Foster?" I asked. I thought that he could hear the panic in my voice.

"What is it Braxton?"

"I..."

What could I say? That I was afraid of Frenchy while he was staring at me?

"Braxton?"

"Nothing..."

Foster nodded his head in a sigh and went the other way. I got a last look at his cute butt before turning to my new hell.

"Have you ever done laundry in your life?" Asked Frenchy.

I thought about my conversation with Griffin earlier.

"Of course, I have."

"Well, you have nothing to learn, then. Other guys bring us baskets of dirty laundry, towels, pants, shirts." He took all of these things from a basket. "Socks." He grabbed a visibly dirty pair of socks. "Underwear".

He held some dirty briefs in his hands. "You throw them in the laundry machine, you press "on", and when it's washed, you throw them in the drying machine, and then it's done, you fold them on this table."

"Ok, that's clear."

I thought that maybe this could be ok. Xander was right about this job, probably not the worst of them all.

"Although, there is always a problem. It is often hard to tell if something is clean and ready to be folded or if it is dirty."

"What do you mean?"

"Look at this pair of socks." It was so filthy; it was almost completely dark. "Pretty clear, it is dirty, you throw the pair in the machine. But what about this t-shirt?"

I looked at it, there were visible stains of sweat. What was his point?

"It's also quite obivous that's dirty." I spoke.

He smelled it.

"Yeah, you're right, dirty as fuck." He threw the t-shirt in one of the machines. "What about this underwear though?"

He came near me, holding a pair of underwear.

"Clean or dirty?" He repeated.

"I... I don't know."

"You have to tell. This is part of your job."

"Well, if we're not sure, we can just throw it in the dirty pile." I suggested. I still could not see his point.

Frenchy gasped, overly pretending to be shocked by what I had just said.

"So, you are saying that you just don't mind using water and energy from the prison for nothing? You know that the prison system in the U.S. is already struggling with money, right? And have you thought about the environment?"

"Yeah... I... I don't think that throwing an extra pair would make much difference."

I don't even know why I tried to engage with him at the time, it was clear he was messing with me.

"You are going to need to change your attitude, boy, if you want this to work. You know I'm in charge of you here. I'm the senior."

I did not say anything but started emptying the dirty laundry basket to fill a machine. He grabbed my hand.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"I think that from now on, when we work, you should call me, Boss, is that clear?"

My heart was beating fast, I was really starting to get scared and this time, Kurtis was no longer here to defend me. The guy was thin, maybe I could have beaten him up but I had never fought anyone in my whole life. Fuck, I was such a pussy.

"I said, is that clear?"

"Let go of me, Frenchy."

He sighed.

"You really don't want us to be friends, do you?"

"Look Frenchy, I don't want to get in any kind of trouble. I just want to do my work here, do my time in this prison and return to my life."

He smiled again.

"So, we agree. There is no need for us to fight."

"No, not at all."

"Then, just call me boss and we'll be fine. Just here, when we are in the basement. Just because, it's a simple fact, I am your boss in here. Nothing weird about that. Just normal stuff."

I hated myself from doing that, but except from punching the guy, I did not see any other way out.

"Ok." I mumbled.

"Ok, who?"

"Ok, boss."

He let go of my arm.

"Now that we have established the chain of commands, where were we?" He looked around as I remained silent, a dirty towel in my hands. "Oh, right! This underwear!"

He grabbed the pair of underwear from the table and almost throw him to my face.

"Dirty or clean?"

"I don't know... Boss."

I looked at my feet. He grabbed my chin so I was forced to look at him. He was so closed to me, I felt uncomfortable. No, it was not discomfort, it was just plain fear at this point. He brought the dirty underwear closer to my face, I could tell for sure it was filthy now, because of the smell.

"DIRTY OR CLEAN?"

"Dirty!" I finally said. "It's dirty!"

"How could you tell?"

"Because it smells like shit."

Frenchy laughed.

"Oh well, quite literally." He threw the underwear in the machine after taking a deep sniff himself. "But you're a smart guy, shrink. I have to admit."

12