My First Year in Prison Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not remember even telling him I used to be a therapist in real life, I guessed that news travelled fast.

"I think your system will work, boy."

"My system?"

"I always struggle differentiating the clean from the dirty, but first day at your new job and you already come up with a great system. You just have to smell them to tell if there are clean or dirty."

I hated where this was going.

He came near me with a basket full of obviously dirty laundry.

"I think most of those are dirty but there are always some clean pairs of underwear thrown in by mistake. We'll work as a team. I'll take them one by one from the basket, you will smell them, take a good sniff, and if they are dirty, we throw them in the machine."

"You're kidding me?"

He slapped me on the back of my head. It was not too violent but it was enough to terrify me. What could he do next?

"This is not way to talk to your boss! Apologize!"

"I'm sorry, Frenchy. I'm sorry boss... But this is... Look, I'll leave you be, but please, don't..."

He did not let me finish, he pushed three or four pairs of dirty underwear against my face, pressing them against my nose.

"Sniff boy! Tell me, dirty or clean?!"

I was smelling a strong manly scent. Those have been worn, those have been sweat on. There were some hints of piss too.

"TALK TO YOUR BOSS! ARE THEY FUCKING FILTHY?"

I could no longer breathe.

"DIRTY OR CLEAN?" Frenchy was shouted in my ear.

"DIRTY!" I yelled through the underwear, obstructing my mouth.

"Ok then, in the machine." Frenchy smiled, letting go of me. "See, it's not that hard."

I was shaking as he threw the underwear in the machine.

He was not done though:

"Try this one now, dirty or clean?"

This time, I took it in my hand and brought it close to my nose myself. I wanted to avoid Frenchy touching me at all costs. I breathed in.

"Dirty." I spoke.

"Good boy."

Frenchy was seemingly very proud of him.

The craziest part is that in other circumstances, I would have been the first playing with this stack of men dirty briefs, but with Frenchy by my side, it was all wrong. For a second, I considered that maybe this was karma for all the dirty underwear I had played with in my college days.

That afternoon, as I was sniffing pairs and pairs of underwear, I did learn that a good third of the inmates were not afraid to cum in their undies, I noticed undeniable cum stains in a bunch of them.

When I grabbed the last underwear, there were actually drops of sperm which had not totally dried on the fabric. You could see the white substance, still thick. I sniffed it and I declared formally: "dirty". I even wanted to challenge Frenchy and thought about licking the cum out of underwear, but in the end, I did not have the gut to do it.

The basket was now empty, I had not said "clean" a single time.

Frenchy leaned back against the wall; one machine just finished turning.

"Time to fold." He stated at my direction. He had not intention of helping me for this task.

Not only he forced me to play his twisted games but he also expected me to do the actual work. Fucking French Asshole!

*********************

Notes from author: Thanks for reading guys! I hope you like the drama and the kinkiness! Again, this is only the beginning of Tyler's journey in prison as most of the main characters are now introduced. Please do share your feedbacks and comments with me as they are my main source of motivation!

12