My First Year in Prison Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOU HAVE BEEN A BAD BOY. YOU HAVE ENDED UP BEHIND BARS FOR A DAMN GOOD REASON!"

SLAP.

"Sir... You are hurting me."

SLAP.

He spread my ass cheeks and I felt his spit inside my asshole. I did not want him to fuck me. This had to stop.

"Sir, please. Sir, the other inmates, they will see!" I mumbled. "The marks on my ass!"

My ass was surely getting purple at this stage. He stopped hitting me. I had made a good point.

He had to be careful. He was playing with fire often but he could not take unnecessary risks. He had been carried away too many times already.

He pushed me back on my knees, I felt dizzy, staring at his big cock before my eyes. His asshole was tempting me again, he was still spreading his thighs.

"Make me cum." He stated calmly.

I knew what I had to do, I massaged his balls as I was going back and forth on his big dick with my mouth. I made gagging sounds, I spat on his dick. Within seconds, I felt another throb and volleys of sperms were released on my face and in my mouth. He cummed even more than the previous time. I swallowed some of it.

"Stand up!" He commanded.

I did, still dripping with his cum. He was sitting on his chair so my dick was at his eyes level. I was stunt when he grabbed my dick with his right hand and started to jerk me off furiously.

"Your turn my boy, let it go. Give me that cum."

I looked down at him, baffled. He was working my dick like a pro.

After less than a minute, he asked me to release my milk on his face. And I did. I nutted right on his glasses. It was glorious. I had not cummed that hard since I got in this prison, the sperm was thick and very white. My jizz was covering the glasses entirely, the poor Warden could no longer see a thing but he was still wearing them proudly. What the fuck?

Drops fall from the glasses onto his lips and Deen was just smiling, content.

Crazy bastard! I thought, still in disbelief this was actually happening.

"Go back to your cell, boy. You can wash yourself with the towel."

"No need to show off to Guard Falcon?"

"No need. Not this time."

I cleaned myself up as much as I could and put back the towel around my waist. The Warden had still my cum on his face! Maybe I had misjudged his style. He could be full of surprises.

"Sir." I spoke.

"What?" He barked.

"What was it for? I thought that last time, I had paid for my mistake with Frenchie and I..."

"Look, Braxton." He took off his glasses, that meant we were having a serious talk.

"I'm just here to help the inmates make the best of their experience in prison. A little bird told me you make the other inmates believe that you are a straight man." He licked his lips again, but this time, he swallowed some of my cum in the process.

As I remained silent, he finished his thought:

"I thought you would need to release some tension to get through those tough times."

I marked a pause, thinking a lot about what I should say next. I could insult him. I could threaten to denounce him. Was he blackmailing me?

"Thank you, Sir." I finally said, all he had told was true and he was owning me. "Do you think that if we were to keep this up, I might get out of here sooner? Would not it be a proof of good behaviour?"

I had to try.

He looked back at some papers on his desk but he did mumble:

"We'll see."

Warden Deen was a crazy fucker but this might turn out to be useful after all... Was I really going to take advantage of this?

[TO BE CONTINUED]

*********************

As usual, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, guys! Tyler's life in this prison is getting messier (and sexier) each week! Poll of the day: Do you think he can spend the whole year there without getting fucked? ;) Please do share your feedbacks and comments as they are my main source of motivation to keep posting here!

12