My First Year in Prison Ch. 10

Story Info
Tyler learns more about the prison (dirty) secrets.
5.3k words
4.55
7.8k
8

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler is happily engaged when his life takes a turn. After a couple bad decisions, he ends up in California State's Prison. Surrounded by bad boys, hot guards, and a lot of testosterones, is Tyler going to manage to keep himself out of troubles? (Erotic Drama).

************************

My First Year in Prison

Chapter 10: Big Pepe's pride

To celebrate my first month in prison, I had a great surprise: pizza for dinner! It was cold and tasted rough, but eh, it was better than the weird mashed potatoes we almost had at every meal. We were even authorized to drink some fresh coke with it. A real treat!

Of course, pizza night had nothing to do with me being locked up for a whole month, it was just a happy coincidence, but you have to learn to appreciate the small victories.

That day, Griffin had visited me for the third time since I got locked up and it had left a bittersweet impression on me. He was smart to come on his own so Austin would not steal his thunder this time. He looked handsome in a navy-blue shirt and I did enjoy his company. Still, it had not gone great.

Besides us, Ray was fighting with his 18 years old son, scolding him with the help of his wife, Sabrina. Apparently, the young Trevor had been kicked from his highschool once again and Ray was losing it.

When Griffin asked me: "How do you manage to live with these people?" I felt incredibly hurt. How could he not see that I was one of them? Ray had actually become quite a good friend of mine, well, a prison friend at least.

The lack of intimacy was also starting to hit hard on Griffin and I. Although we reassured each other, saying that a full month had already gone by, both of us were fully aware that the end of the tunnel was still far away, nine months at least and only if I managed to obtain an early release. So long before I could kiss him again!

The rest of the day, all I could think about was my relationship with Griffin and I began to fear that I might actually lose him over this. The worst part was that I could not talk about this to anyone. I would have loved to confide myself in Xander, he was in a somewhat happy relationship with Mindy despite being locked up. However, by pretending that I was straight when I came in, I had made my bed and now, I had to lay in it.

Anyway, I ate my semi-cold pizza with the whole gang and tried to have a good time. My cellmates Xander, Ralph, and Fernando, our training buddy Pope, Daddy Ray and -the annoying- Glenn sang me a remixed and dirtier version of Happy Birthday, to celebrate my "monthversery" in prison.

The lyrics included some phrases about me being a rocky no more, or learning how to punch a meth head in the face. Kurtis joined in on the song. They all joked about my fight with Frenchy and at this point, I could laugh about it too.

Glenn offered me a blowjob to top the celebration which I gently declined. Those kinds of comments were just passing above my head now.

Things were not easy though.

In the following days, the heatwave was still going strong and as the weeks went by, it became more and more difficult to cope with it.

Southern California was undergoing a drought and the prison had been asked to made considerable efforts to preserve water and energy. As a consequence, we were restricted on the use of the laundry machines, meaning I would work less but also that all of us would live in sweaty clothes 24/7, or, and this was the preferred option for most inmates, no clothe at all.

It had been 16 days since the heatwave had started and pretty much everyone was wandering around in only their boxer briefs. Fernando, of course, was usually naked.

The tension was building up between the exhausted inmates, especially when it became clear that some were benefiting from certain perks. Romano, for instance, could disappear for several hours a day with his bitch boy Kim to enjoy air conditioning somewhere else in the facilities. Falcon would come get them and they would only come back at the end of the day, when the air was a bit more breathable.

At one point, a group of Latino guys confronted Romano about this and it turned out to be the biggest fight I had witnessed thus far. A guy was attacked with a razor by one of Romano's goons, another Italian guy named Bianchi, and had to be sent to an hospital. No one should mess with Romano and he was determined to make this point clear.

During one of the fights in the cafeteria, the alarm went on and Falcon held his gun out. I was terrified, lying down against the floor. Fortunately, the group of Latino guys and their leader, a tall muscular guy nicknamed Big Pepe - the guy was massive, a Latin version of Ralph if you will -, ended up backing off.

Once Romano had considered that the Latinos had been sufficiently punished, things went back pretty much to normal. Or so I thought.

Not that "normal" was great either but it was better than seeing actual blood fights in the morning showers. Some of those guys had nothing to lose and everyone was on edge.

A bunch of inmates were sent into solitary confinement after those incidents, - not Romano though, still very protected by the administration - but solitary did not last much, the temperature was so hot down there that their lives were actually in danger.

Romano and his crew were not the only ones to be granted some advantages though. Ralph had gotten us a small fan for our cell. How? I had no idea! Just like the phone he was somehow authorized to use, some things remained a mystery. But we were all smart enough to keep quiet about it and we enjoyed the very welcomed breeze only at night.

Once or twice, I considered going to the warden office and servicing his dick just to enjoy the air conditioning. But I had not fallen that low, not just yet.

In an attempt to mend my relationship with Griffin and to stir myself in the right direction, I also tried to distance myself from Kurtis. I mean that I tried to check his ass and bulge less often but to be honest, this was not going very well. The hunk was more and more comfortable around me and that was not helping me fight my attraction for him!

Once, he threw away his tank top in a machine as soon as he came in the laundry room where I was already folding some t-shirts. He did not stop there; he also removed his pants and socks in a single move to reveal his underwear.

I tried not to look. I swear that I tried. But how could I not?

He was just wearing a pair of tight white panties, not even boxer briefs, half of his ass was coming out of the fabric, the bulge on the front was simply indecent and his inner thighs and pubic hair were calling for my attention! Not to mention a clear, big, juicy visible penis line. Was he about to spend this afternoon like this?

Spoiler alert: He actually was!

Needless to say that I spent the whole four hours hard as a rock, trying but not managing to hide my state of arousal to Kurtis. I could tell that he noticed but he did not make any comment. Better than that, he seemed to play with me, bending over to pick up some of the clothes off the floor, spreading his legs so I could get a glimpse at his balls, massaging his neck with his right hand to expose his armpit.

Was it all in my head? Was he really doing that on purpose? Fuck, there was no way to tell with that guy. Well, unless I went for it. I could grab his ass. Maybe he would punch me but maybe he would grab mine in return. We could kiss, and touch, and fuck each other! Damn sure, I would let him fuck me.

I was daydreaming again. I needed to focus my attention back on the chore at hand. I trained myself to think about Griffin, how much he would get hurt. I also told myself that this was simply ridiculous, Kurtis was probably straight as an arrow, and even if he weren't, it's not like we could actually date in prison!

Admittedly, when it comes to hot guys, I'm not the smartest man around but still, even I knew that I had to get a grip this time. I could not be that stupid.

In the end, I pretended not to be horny as hell and Kurtis pretended not to notice the effect, he obviously had on me. It was better this way.

I was done with my stack of clothes before him and I had some coins to use on the prison phone booth so I left Kurtis there.

"See you later." I said awkwardly after almost 2 hours of silence.

He looked at me and from where he stood behind the table, he looked like he was entirely naked. Fuck me, that man was a God.

"See you later, bro." He said, folding another pair of pants.

I smiled. At least, we were good with each other.

I wondered what would have happened if I had made a move that day. My ass was itching at this point, I needed to get a good fuck! I was still lost in my (dirty) thoughts when I picked up the phone. Automatically, I had called Austin. We had not chatted in a while, and he never failed to make me feel better about my life in prison. I also wanted to plan his next visit.

Weirdly, Austin talked a lot about Griffin, they had spent an afternoon together. They had been to the swimming pool and tons of image of the both of them in speedos were now running through my head. As if I was not horny enough! What did I miss being stuck in there!

Austin did insist on how hard it was for Griffin to wait for me. He was getting me a bit worried.

"You think he's going to cheat on me?" I asked genuinely.

"No..."

"That's a weird no, Austin."

"Just put yourself in his shoes, I know how easy it is for you gay guys to find hook ups."

"I am in his shoes Austin! And I'm not cheating."

"Not really, there is no Grindr in Prison. At least, not that I know of." He marked a pause; I was getting a bit flustered. "Wait, Ty? Do guys really fuck each other in jail?"

"No..." I replied with not much conviction.

"That's a weird no, Ty."

I moved to another subject. I asked about his wife, Cassie, but he was way less talkative about that. I felt that something was not right but I did not mention it. We were both keeping information from each other as it seemed.

Finally, he told me something quite unexpected.

"Fuck. I almost forgot Ty! I have a gift for you."

"What do you mean? I hope you did not send anything, I told you it does not work."

We were forbidden to receive anything except for letters from the outside, every item we might use in prison had to be bought in a sort of storage room / concierge space. Receiving packages was not a thing in there.

"I may be a jock but I'm not a dummy, Ty. I'm actually pretty damn smart! I've found a way to get around their stupid rules."

"What did you do, Austin?" I asked, a little concerned at this point.

"I donated a book to the Prison' library. A bunch of them actually. The newest and some old editions of Garuto!"

"What? How?"

I vaguely knew that the prison had a library, but Xander had explained to me early on that the place was crap and also part of Romano's "territory". Just like the gym space next to the communal showers of district 2 were "our" zone, the library was Romano's headquarters.

"Simple. Correctional facilities are always happy to receive donations. They do check what you donate but like, unless there are drugs or weapons in them, they are not going to refuse some manga. It had nothing to do with you, it was not the gift, so that was all fine. I finally got the confirmation that my donation had been taken into account. It took almost 4 weeks, but the books should be there!"

I was speechless. Maybe it was not much for him, but for me, it meant the world. The efforts he had put into this. The consideration that showed.

"You're there?"

I had tears in my eyes.

"Yeah... Thanks Austin... It's... It actually means a lot."

"You always have to make such a thing about everything, do you? It's just a gift my friend."

"I know. I appreciate it. I just hope the other inmates did not tear the books apart already."

"They better not! Well, if necessary, you can always go all gansta on them." He joked.

"Sure." I said, but it was not much of a joke.

We discussed a few more minutes and as soon as I hung up the phone, I ran to the library. I felt a bit stupid not to have been there in six weeks, but prison was not a place I really enjoyed exploring. I would rather stay safe in my cell or at the gym with the few people I trusted.

I had passed by the library dozens of times of course so I knew exactly where it was.

I entered, feeling immediately out of place. The library was far from welcoming. No comfortable couches or armchairs in there, no students working in silent, just a bunch of tables, less than a dozen shelfs filled with used books, mainly law stuff, but most of it not up to date, a few novels, and... yes, cartoons and manga!

Unsurprisingly, some of the Romano's crew were there, leaning against the center table. I recognized Kim who was silently reading a novel in one of the remaining chairs (most of them were broken). The young guy looked seriously depressed every time I had the chance to look at him, but maybe, we all were.

I walked awkwardly among the few inmates, trying to remain invisible. Falcon was there too, semi-sleeping on a desk. That bald prick was everywhere! I heard some noises, some shouting nearby, but in the library, nothing was going on.

I checked in the manga session. I found them in a matter of seconds. Brand new, the Garuto books were waiting for me. I wanted to hold them against me. I felt like Austin was with me. I was not sure how the system worked, whether I could get the book out of the library like we would in real life.

I did not have time to figure it out though. Someone came up to me. An Italian guy, I had seen him hanging with Romano a lot, but he was much older, nearing 60. Bianchi. The "razor" guy.

"Yo." He spoke. "They are waiting for you in the storage room downstairs."

"What?" I mumbled, really confused.

"Are you dumb or are you deaf?" Bianchi said, now holding my shoulders. I felt my heart racing.

I looked around me. Falcon took a look but closed his eyes back again to continue with his nap and Kim just ignored me.

"Neither... I... I really don't follow."

"What did you not understand in the phrase, boy: they are waiting for you in the storage room downstairs!"

"Man, I think you got the wrong guy, I..."

What the fuck was happening? He pulled my arm. I was so stunt I could not react. Maybe I should have screamed. Who would help? Falcon?

"There." He pointed at some stairs semi hidden in the back of the library.

"I won't go." I said, as firmly as I could. I talked loudly, hoping someone would react.

"Look. Romano has sent out invitations and you came in. He needs 30 guys. That's it. Refusing an invitation is a serious offense. Do you really want to be rude to a party host?"

"An invitation? Look man, I have no idea what this is all about."

Kim arrived behind us.

"Just go, dude." He said in a soft voice. "Trust me, it's better to just comply with the orders."

I had fallen into a trap and I could not get away from it. I had punched Frenchy, maybe I could do the same here... But no, I could not hit the right-hand man of Romano. I had seen what they did to the Latino guys for way less than that!

Kim looked sincere, as if he was giving me a genuine advice. I had no choice to follow it anyway.

"I'll go, just take your hand away from me." I eventually said to the Italian man.

He smiled but left his hand off my wrist.

"Of course, Romano hates that we disrespect his guests."

Trembling but trying to hide it as much as I could, I walked down the stairs to a metal grey door. The closer I got, the more I was hearing noises behind it. Screams. What the hell was I doing there? Damn, the story of my life, being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I opened the door but nothing could have prepared me for what I saw down there.

I was on a porn set, a gay gangbang scene!

Someone I could not see was lying on a table and was surrounded by dozens of men, maybe twenty guys, all of them star naked: moaning, laughing or shouting.

Bianchi closed the door behind us. I was definitely trapped.

The room was mostly in the dark, no window, no natural light, and seemed to serve as storage for books but also bunch of other stuff. Were there drugs in some of these packages? Probably. One obese guy was sitting on a metal box, his tiny dick in his hand. It smelt like sweat, like cum, like men.

Pretty much everyone was jerking off, there were some clothes lying on the floor, Bianchi and I were the only ones dressed. Romano was there of course, fucking the ass of the poor guy on the table.

He winked at me when I came in.

"A new guest! Good job, Bianchi. That makes our number 30 for the day! We made it guys!"

There were some applauses and some more laughter. What the hell did that mean? I could barely see anything but I recognized some familiar faces, Glenn was right next to Romano, jerking off. The fully tattooed Italian man had his dick up in someone's else ass. A big round hairy ass. Fuck... Finally, I saw him. It was Big Pepe!

The muscular macho guy was being roughly sodomized by Romano. Big Pepe seemed totally out of there. His mouth semi opened. His huge body moving at the rhythm Romano was pounding him. But that was not it, his face was covered in cum. Damn! It was so surreal, but was it an erotic dream or just a hellish nightmare?

How naïve I was, thinking the punishment of the Latinos was over! I thought that things were solved but behind the scenes and to maintain the peace, Big Pepe had to pay the ultimate price!

Bianchi took out his dick out of his pants and encouraged me to do the same. I was so confused that I could barely move. Glenn nodded at me, confirming that I should get naked. But this was insane!

Bianchi whispered in my ear: "Nobody is happy about that."

I doubted that statement, some of these guys seemed very happy on the contrary, their stiffed dicks dripping with precum.

"But our friend here needed to be taught a lesson. It was either him or his people. He decided he would take one for his team. What you are witnessing right now is an act of bravery."

Someone else added beside me:

"He had been condemned to take 30 loads of thick white cum on his face and one load in his ass. You gotta give it to him: he is taking his punishment like a champ. He can be proud."

I figured who would be the one releasing his loads in Big Pepe's huge ass.

"What's your name?"' Bianchi asked.

I did not answer. I was terrified. Although, despite all, I must admit I was a bit horny.

"He's Braxton, not been here for long." Said Glenn "But he's always happy to give a hand!" He grinned at me.

I realized that the guy at Glenn's right was the one who had attacked an inmate in the showers. He almost killed the other guy. Fuck. I was definitely in trouble this time. I also noticed they were only white guys, which made me even more uncomfortable. Glenn was a weirdo but what was he doing in this mess?

In the corner, my heart sunk a bit further when I saw Frenchy jacking off his thin long dick. He was looking straight at me. I bet he was living for it, being part of Romano's gang even if it was just for the sake of a fucked-up punishment.

I felt dizzy. When I told you that it smelt like "male" in there, I am not kidding. I had never been in an environment so charged up in testosterones.

Nearly twenty naked horned up and sweaty men, locked down in a small basement with no air conditioning during a heatwave, were playing with their cocks. This scenery had more big dick energy than any porn I had seen in my life.

I knew that some guys must have left after depositing their sperm on Big Pepe's face. Did he really agree to this treatment to protect his gang? Who would accept to participate in such a thing? I mean... maybe I would. As Romano was going deep into him and two guys were forcing their fat dicks up his mouth, Big Pepe let go of a few moans. Could he be enjoying it? At least, that was what I told myself to make the whole thing more bearable.

12