My First Year in Prison Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been aroused all afternoon and now, I could not help to get stiffed once again. All those dicks, those hairy asses. I could do without the homophobic comments on the side lines but dude, those guys were filthy and some part of me, the one who had always got me in trouble, just loved that.

As millions of thoughts were going through my mind, the obese guy cummed right into Big Pepe's eyes. He did not even flinch as drops of cum were dripping down his cheeks.

For the entire time, his asshole was still being destroyed by Romano. How long had this been going on? How something like this could even take place? I thought of Falcon, up there in the library, pretending he did not know. Hell, I bet he had nutted on Big Pepe's face himself!

Despite the craziness of the situation and the loads of cum being released at the same time, only a few inches from me, I tried to ponder my options. Not taking part would mean that I had crossed Romano and that would not end well for me, probably it would end on the exact same table in the exact same position, but taking part would mean that I would have crossed Big Pepe and the Latino's crew. I thought about Fernando, he was friends with these guys.

Again, I was naïve. As if I had a choice in the matter!

Suddenly, Bianchi pulled down my pants and I found myself naked and hard in front of this crowd. Would they think I was gay? Of course, not. Nobody even reacted. This was no homo at all! Just a bunch of guys punishing another inmate for crossing their leader.

A few seconds later, Frenchy nutted into Big Pepe's wide-open mouth, locking eyes with me, smiling of his toothless smile. What a stupid pervert, I thought. We had barely talked since our fight, but there, attempting to finally belong to a group, I could tell that Frenchy was thinking that he was powerful.

I felt a dick touching my ass. I almost jumped. I could not tell who it was, I just moved on the side. Desperate not to be targeted, but also, I have to admit, horny as fuck, I started jerking off myself.

I wondered if the guy with the spider web tattooed on his ankle was there since Glenn had been invited among the guests. I had never figured out who Glenn's so-called Daddy was.

I heard someone come in behind me, it was Kim. Maybe he had finished his book? I thought ironically. He undressed in a matter of seconds and joined the small group standing the nearest to Big Pepe's face, which was unrecognizable at this point.

"Tell me to keep going, bitch!" Grunted Romano.

"Keep going." Begged Big Pepe, who was talking for the first time since I had come in.

"Call me Daddy, no. Better than that, call me Papi!" Romano laughed grossly.

"Fuck me, Papi". Big Pepe said, ounces of cum falling down from his mouth as he spoke.

What an incredible sight, this huge mass, the definition of a masculine guy, begging to be fucked some more. Was he really proud of what he was doing? He did take his punishment with an astonishing confidence. It was like he had been a power bottom his entire life.

Kim started jerking off quite furiously. The young ephebe looked amazing. Fit, tall, incredible mouth. His face was expressionless but he was caressing his smooth Asian cock with passion. I bet he did not have much the occasion to play the top with his Master.

Without any reason other than asserting his dominance to everyone there, Romano spat right in Glenn's face and finally took a break from fucking Big Pepe's ass. Glenn licked the spit off. I knew that the ginger boy dreamed of taking Kim place, ensuring his protection. He was doing the most!

Romano then looked at me.

"Nice little ass you have there." He commented.

Without thinking, I replied a nervous: "thank you" and the whole crowd started laughing again.

Romano came near me, I thought he was going to spit on my face, but he gave me a sort of embrace. I felt his very hard dick rubbing against my thigh. He was precumming on me.

"Welcome in the family, cute ass." Romano said.

The others clapped and chuckled. You know this scene in the end of Harry Potter when Draco and Voldemort hugged and it is awkward as hell, this was exactly how I felt except we were both naked and precum was dripping from both of our cocks.

I prayed for Kurtis, Xander or Ralph entering and saving me from this but I was all alone. Well, Glenn was there but it was even worse because I was sure he would tell what happened to our group. How would I explain this to Fernando? As crazy as it was, I was just there by pure chance!

"Do you want to fuck his pussy?" Romano asked me.

"I...."

He grabbed me until I was right behind Big Pepe's exposed (and torn up) hole. I did not know what was the right answer but I knew that there was one.

"Do you want to fuck him?" The Italian Master repeated, holding my neck. We were still both hard as fuck. My dick was very near Big Pepe's ass crack. His hole was winking at me.

"No... No, I don't!"

"Good boy. That hole is only mine." He slapped my ass. "Go to his mouth, that's your job here. Your only job."

"Yes, Sir."

The "Sir" came out naturally and I instinctively knew that it was the right thing to say.

After only a few minutes down there, I was myself sweating a lot, probably adding to the crazy musky odour in the room. Frenchy was putting his clothes back on to leave; He had done his job.

The secret to getting out of there was to cum as fast as possible. I could do that.

Glenn approached me, on the other side was Bianchi, we were the next ones in line to deposit our cum. Romano was slapping Fernando's ass, thinking out loud about what object he could insert in his ass next. His dick needed some rest.

I guess that fear and lust are not so different emotion. I was feeling both very intensely at the same time.

"ASK FOR IT" Barked Romano.

For a second, I thought he was talking to me but Big Pepe soon pleaded to us:

"Give me your cum. I'm begging you. I want to wear it with pride."

Glenn exploded right at that moment, direclty in the submissive's open mouth. Kim next to me pushed me aside to let go of several volleys of cum as well. Some went straight to my arm and on my own cock.

That was it for me, Kim. He was by far the hottest guy in the room and seeing his balls contracting and releasing his sperm. Wow. The amount of cum this guy had released, also, such a fucking treat! I guess this was not that surprising for an 18 years old locked up in prison, especially if Romano somehow was forbidding him from cumming, but still, it pushed me to the edge.

Big Pepe's face was now entirely covered in sperm, as well as his back and shoulders. He kept on begging for more. Fuck. I was hornier than ever and knew I was about to burst.

In the end, Bianchi and I exploded at the same time, finishing to paint the Latino's face white. I moaned of pleasure. But it only lasted a few seconds.

What the fuck had I just done?

I was flabbergasted. I felt ashamed too.

Everything felt awkward and scary now that the horniness had passed.

I picked up my clothes and got away from there before anyone could stop me, Romano was inserting a baton in Big Pepe's ass while I was climbing up the stairs towards the library with Glenn. I was out of breath as if I had just run an entire marathon.

Glenn touched my cheek at the top of the stairs:

"I think someone left some cum on your face, man."

When? How? I had not realized that it was his own cum that Glenn was putting on my face at this moment. The prick was messing up with me again.

I saw Falcon, still very disinterested by the situation, still napping on his desk. The Garuto's books were on a table where I had left them. I picked them up, my hands were shaking. It seemed like my conversation with Austin was a lifetime away.

"Welcome to the crew." Whispered Bianchi who had just come back in the library. I did not hear him climbing back the stairs. He scared me.

Was I actually part of Romano's gang now?

*****************************

As always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, guys! Who's ready for the next one? Chapter 11 is called "one fucking hot summer" and I guess it is fitting given the current weather (in Europe, at least). Feel free to share your comments and feedback!

12