My First Year in Prison Ch. 14

Story Info
Tyler reconnects with a former lover.
5.3k words
4.82
6.1k
5

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler is happily engaged when his life takes a turn. After a couple bad decisions, he ends up in California State's Prison. Surrounded by bad boys, hot guards, and a lot of testosterones, is Tyler going to manage to keep himself out of troubles? (Erotic Drama - sequel to My First Year in College).

************************

My First Year in Prison

Chapter 14: Midnight call

It would take a lot to distract me from a hot young body and a big uncut dick such as Trevor's, but finding out that my drug-dealer ex-boyfriend was standing naked and wet only a few feet away from me, that was sufficient to do the trick.

Freaking Will Torres was locked up in the same prison, same district, than I was! What were the chances?

If my life was a mess before, now it was a full-on shit show.

"There, now you go shower and you just try not to get in trouble." I said hastily to a very naked and quite nervous Trevor.

"Thanks for this advice, very insightful." He said ironically, like the annoyed teenager that he still was.

"Look man, I have welcomed you here very nicely. You have no idea of how lucky you got when I was picked to be your fucking guide, so just learn to show some appreciation." I snapped back, a little more harshly than I wanted.

It was out of character for me but I was very tense and the young Kennedy was getting on my nerves. Ungrateful brat!

"Braxton is mad." Commented Pope on the side with his usual smirk.

Did he hear Pope say my name? I was not sure but either way, Will turned around. Since the last time I had seen him, he had added a few more anime tattoos on his chest. Rest assured; he still had his Christian cross right next to his dick. In a matter of seconds, Will was staring at me while soaping his inner thighs. Shit. What was I supposed to do now?

"I have to go." I said to my cellmates and left abruptly.

I passed by the guys waiting to shower, most of them naked, and bumped into someone. Of course, it was Kurtis. That was definitely my day! My hand brushed his limp fat dick, I got chills... As if I was not already freaking out enough!

Kurtis took a step back.

"Where are you running like that, Ty?" First words we were exchanging in weeks.

"Not your problem."

I regretted instantly talking to him this way. I was nervous, scared, I also did not know where I was going. Kurtis seemed upset but just shrugged his shoulders.

If only the doors of the prison could finally open and let me out of this hell! Sure, this hell was filled with stunning hot guys wandering around naked, but at what cost?

As often, I found refuge in the toilets near the communal showers. I thought of Ray getting his dick sucked in the stall next door to mine that one time. Glenn was so annoying; how did he end up getting in the pants of the hottest guys of the facility? Well, he was stuck with Bianchi now. At least, for the most part... Kurtis was apparently fucking him from time to time.

I did not shower that day and as you can imagine, I was very on edge, going from one place to another, trying to avoid Will but more generally, trying to avoid every inmate. Xander came to check on me.

"What's up, dude? You look like Frenchy when he cannot get his fix."

"I don't know. Just a bad day. I've been locked up in here for more than five months and I'm just so tired of it."

It was not a lie, not really.

"I hear you, my friend. What do you need?"

"I just want to be alone."

Xander seemed disappointed but understood the message. He let me be. After everything which had happened until that point, Will being there felt like the last nail in the coffin. I just could not handle it anymore.

Just like it was silly for Trevor to try to hide from his father, it was silly for me to try to hide from Will forever. After a few hours, I had managed to convince myself I could not avoid him indefinitely. I went to lunch normally and inevitably; I saw him there.

He looked damn good in his "prison outfit", tank top suits certain guys and it definitely suited Will. Even in my agitated state, I could still notice that.

Thankfully, he pretended that he did not recognize me (what a relief!) and went to eat at Romano's table.

Not a good call if you want my opinion but that was his decision and I did not intend to give him guidelines on how to act and who to hang out with in prison. Clearly, Will did not need such tips anyway since he seemed to know Romano and Bianchi already. What a trio, I thought.

I hoped that things would stay like this, that we would just avoid each other. I was starting to think that it would be the case when 48 hours later, Glenn came to see us in the gym.

I was training alongside Ralph, Xander, Pope and Daddy Ray. Trevor had joined us for the first time but he was mostly hiding in the shadow of his father, completely silent. I must admit that the father and son duo training together were quite the eye candy.

"What do you want, Glenn?" Asked Ralph, already pissed to see him.

Things between our group and Glenn had been tense since the Big Pepe's incident and Glenn's new allegiance to Romano's crew.

"Nothing. Do you own the gym now?" Glenn replied, pretending not to be scared. I could see it was just an act though, his hands were slightly trembling.

"Kinda." Ralph walked towards him until he was only a few inches from the ginger boy's face. Things could degenerate in a second.

"Cool off, guys." Tried Xander.

"I just wanted to see how you all were doing." Glenn said, moving away from Ralph and putting his arm around my shoulder, as if he was friendly.

"Don't touch me!" I shouted, trying to take a step back but he held me firmly, pretending to hug me.

At that point, the weirdest thing happened. This was neither an embrace nor a fight but our hands touched and I understood that Glenn was trying to give me something. A small piece of paper. Instinctively, I took it.

It all went down very fast. Ralph and Pope had jumped on Glenn who was forced to release me from his grip and was seemingly about to be beaten up.

"Guys, guys! That's ok!" I yelled.

"What were you trying to do here?" Ralph was holding Glenn's neck who was semi suffocating.

"I... I...."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, INMATES?" Foster had just stepped into the room. Ralph released Glenn instantly, fuming. He had just trained and his biceps looked even bigger than they usually did.

"He attacked us!" Said Pope.

"He did, he came at Tyler for no reason!" Confirmed Xander.

I just nodded yes, feeling stupid, not being able to defend myself.

"Glenn what are you doing here, don't you hang out in the library now?" Foster asked calmly. He knew that Ralph and Xander were not the type of inmates to start fights without a cause.

"Yeah... I wanted to use the machines for once..."

"Just go." Settled Foster with a sigh.

Glenn did not say another word and simply left the room. He had performed his task: I was holding on to the piece of paper he had given me for dear life, my heart racing. I knew it was the sole reason Glenn had put himself at risk, he had been sent by someone (Romano or Bianchi?) to hand me this. I thought that it would be smarter to keep this from the others who slowly went back to training, still commenting on the event.

"Fucking fag." Ray commented, sort of ironically given what I was aware of regarding his relationship to Glenn.

Only when I knew no one could see me, I opened the paper. A few words were scrambled on it, barely readable:

"00:00 at the library. The guard will let your cell unlocked. W."

I was doomed.

Fucking W!

Despite the fact that I would probably be walking towards my death or to some kinds of abuse (sexual, maybe?), there was no way I could not go. It was not an invitation. It was an order. No way either I could talk about this to Ralph or Xander, it would put them at risk unnecessarily and I had no wish to tell them about my relationship with Will.

As soon as I read it, I knew that I would be getting out of my cell at midnight. The decision was made.

I felt weirdly calm about it. I guessed that I was relieved in way, this thing with Will would be solved that night, one way or another. Of course, I was scared but I was also ready. Maybe I had become braver than I thought.

Falcon was the one locking our cells that evening. Not surprising that he was the one guard involved in this bullshit. He did what he was asked to do, when it was time, he did not close ours. Xander, Ralph and Fernando did not notice and Trevor was too new to all of that to think anything of it.

Trevor's attitude had changed a bit since our argument, if we can call it that, in the communal showers.

Sometimes, it almost looked like he was scared of me but who could blame him? The evidence against me were piling on: Falcon had implied that I would molest him; I had accused Trevor of face-fucking another inmate before going back on my words without the beginning of an explanation; And I had scolded him in front of a dozen of inmates in the communal showers.

I am not proud to admit it, but a part of me was satisfied with Trevor being afraid of me. For once, the tables were reversed and better to be feared than to be disrespected in that environment.

I would have to remind myself that when confronting Will.

Since Glenn gave me the paper, I figured that Romano, Bianchi and maybe others would be there. Did they plan to gang up on me, or just to gangbang me? What did Will say to them?

Maybe I would be treated just like Big Pepe was and surely, I deserved that... I did jizz on the Latino's face and although I tried to convince myself otherwise, I had been aroused by it. Probably Karma that it would happen back to me. What goes around always comes back around.

Midnight came and Fernando was snoring loudly in our cell. Ralph had nutted a few minutes before -- again, I had witnessed the whole show - and I knew that he usually fell asleep right after his orgasm. Xander seemed asleep. Trevor though, still sleeping on a mattress on the floor, was moving a lot.

It was hard enough to sleep during your first nights in prison but having Fernando snoring and farting a few inches from your face could only make things worse.

When I got out of the bed, I first pretended to go peeing behind our curtain. It would help me tell if everyone was sound asleep. I needed to pee anyway; I was very nervous at this point. Could they really kill me? How would I defend myself?

Trevor looked at me while I was going back to my bed, I thought there was no need to pretend anymore. I squatted down to be at his level, he moved back. He really thought I was about to do something to him? Jesus! I was a gangsta.

"Please... I'll tell my father if you..." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes.

"I won't touch you. I have to go now. You don't say a word to anyone. Clear?" I whispered.

He nodded yes.

In the off chance that I would make it out of this meeting in the library alive, I had to make sure that my secret encounter with Will would remain hidden.

I left my cell and walked alone in the night. One inmate in district 1 was screaming at the top of his lungs, others were yelling at him to shut up. He was an addict and they had some troubles getting the drugs in the prison in the last few days.

Obviously, I was not consuming myself but you notice this kind of things when all the meth-heads start to break down one by one.

I walked to the library. This part of the prison was very quiet. Peaceful, even. I realized that I was bare foot. Should I have put some shoes on?

My mind was blank as I entered. Most of the lights were off but someone was definitely there, going through the books on one of the shelves. Will. He turned around when he heard me, his face semi hidden in the darkness.

"You came." He said in a soft voice.

"I thought I had to."

"Everyone has the choice. Always."

I looked around. No one else was there. At least, from what I could see.

"You're right. But I chose to come here anyway. You're alone?"

"Why? Disappointed?"

"No... I just thought you might want some back up."

"Back up?" He chuckled. His face was still looking so juvenile but I knew too damn well he was not innocent. "You think I want to beat you up or something?"

I did consider that option. But I could not say that.

"I have no idea what you want. I saw you hanging up with Romano, with Glenn. He's the one who gave me the paper to come here, I just thought they could be there."

He walked towards me. I could not move. I could not show him that I was afraid. And what the hell? We had dated for almost an entire year. Not once I had been scared of him back then. But now, maybe I was. Everything was different.

"They have no idea why I wanted to see you, Romano just did me a favour. He owed me. I've been helping him for many years. I asked him if he could arrange for me to see you privately and Bianchi sent one of his bitches to give you the memo. Romano dealt something with one of the guards. Quick and easy."

"So, they don't know?"

"That we've been fucking?"

"That you're the reason why I'm here."

Will's smile turned into a grin.

"I thought we had established that we were all responsible for our own choices. If I recall correctly, you were the one teaching me that back then, during our sessions."

It was true. Taking responsibility for our actions was always a big hit of mine when I was a therapist. But easier to say it to others than to apply it for oneself.

"What do you want, Will? What are you doing here?"

He came even closer to me; I did not flinch. Just like me, he was only wearing his white tank top and pyjama pants. I noted his smell. Manly. Sexual. I tried to stay focus.

"What I'm doing in this prison, Ty? Well, I could say that you are one of the main reasons that I'm here. It was not very nice of you to put all the blame on me during your trial."

My stomach hurt but I had a newfound bravery guiding me, it was stronger than my fear, I wanted to have this talk.

"It was not very smart either. I still ended up in here. I should not have listened to my lawyer."

"Again, putting the blame on others."

I sighed.

"Again, what do you want?"

"To talk to you. I did not know you would be there. I... When I saw you, I thought I was hallucinating. You look so different too."

"I guess prison does that to you."

I looked at him, for the first time taking the time to appreciate his features.

"It was pretty crazy for me too, seeing you here." I spoke.

"You have gained muscles." He noticed and touched my upper arm. I felt it again, the electricity.

"You have not." I replied, mocking him. He smiled back at me. He felt my arm a bit more. We were so fucking close.

"I was too busy trying to go back in the right path to go to the gym." He explained. "But see! I still found a way to get myself back in here."

"How long are you in for?"

"Three years." He was no longer smiling.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too." He looked at me intensely, we were only a few inches from each other. "Really."

He was not there to kill me or to hurt me then. Did he really only want to talk? To apologize?

"You should be careful of Romano." I said after a few seconds of silence.

"I know the specimen. I know not to cross him. I'm more worried about his boys."

"Glenn is a fucking moron." I stated.

He laughed.

"Who? The Ginger guy? I'm not concerned about that one! I was thinking about the Asian one, Kim."

"Kim does not do much, just following his master around."

"He does not look ok, and that is scary. You have to be scared of the ones who have nothing to lose, Ty."

Again, he was right.

"When did you become so wise?"

"I've seen a very good therapist a few years ago."

I busted out laughing. It was absurd, but true.

"We should be more careful." I spoke. "Some people know that you were planning to see me, they could have followed you."

"I trust no one will be bothering us. They'll just think we're fucking."

"What?!"

"I mean, that's the normal assumption, no? I asked them to get you for myself tonight."

"Nobody... well almost nobody knows that I'm... I'm gay here." I whispered.

"Nobody is gay here, Ty. You think someone would actually come out of the closet in this hell? The ginger guy is gayer than James Charles but he is not gay in here. He's just a guy who takes dick in his ass and his mouth. There's a difference."

There it was again; you could fuck with another guy as long as you repeated "no homo" a sufficient number of times. Ridiculous.

"Anyway, I'd like for things to stay this way while I'm finishing up my sentence." I explained. "I'm hoping I'm halfway through, I will submit my request for early release next week. If it works, I would have less than five months to go."

"Lucky guy..."

"You think I deserved more time?"

"No... Of course, not." He said, seriously.

Things were a little more relaxed now. We went to sit on one of the tables, there was a couch nearby, but the table felt somehow more natural.

"You're not mad at me? For the trial?" I asked him.

"No. Not anymore. I was at first but you were just saying your truth about your deep love for me." He pinched my nipple, smirking at me.

"Oh my God... For the record, I was just saying what my lawyer advised me to say."

"So, you did not love me?"

"Will! What's the point of this now?"

"Just making conversation... And you. Are you still mad at me? For getting you in this mess?"

"No. Not anymore. I'm only mad at myself. You were my patient and I... I just let my impulses got the best of me."

"I think I got the best of you."

He winked at me. He could not help to be in a seductive mode, that was part of his charm but also his deadliest weapon.

"Maybe..."

"Did you get some in the prison?"

I knew what he meant but I pretended to be naïve.

"Some what?"

"Dicks."

At least, now, that was clear. I smiled.

"Some... yes. You could say that."

"You, cheeky fucker, I'm not surprised."

"But I'm trying to change now. To not make the same mistakes all over again."

He stood up from the table.

"Am I including in this? Mistakes?"

"Well... Yes! Because I met you, I lost my licence to practice, I got locked up in here, my fiancé broke up with me... You were a hot mistake, don't get me wrong, but a mistake nonetheless."

"As long as you think I'm hot, maybe it was worth it." He said with his sexy smile.

"Shut up." I pinched his nipple this time.

"And when do you think you will implement these changes. I mean, do you have a little more space for one last mistake?"

He took off his tank top. I had teased him about his muscles but in reality, he was still fit as hell. He had grown his chest hair a bit, with his tattoos, he looked a bit older. In one word, he looked stunning.

"What are you doing, Will? Was it why you wanted me to come?"

I got up from the table too but I did not walk away.

"No... I wanted to see you... And I did. But now... I mean. What if I just wanted to fuck you?"

Hearing him saying this woke up something in me. I had to resist throwing myself at him. But why was I resisting? Who was I still faithful to at this point?

"Will..."

He grabbed my face.

"You can say no. You can go back to your cell. We can never speak of it again."

"Ok..."

His mouth was so close to mine.

"But you can stay. You can kiss me."

I should not have, probably, but I kissed him. He let me. His mouth tasted delicious. I felt his tongue on mine. It became more and more sensual; he was already shirtless and I put both of my hands on his muscular back. He was sweating and I liked it. I was scratching him, just a bit.

"Will..." I mumbled.

"I did miss you, Doctor Braxton. Since the first day, I've wanted to fuck you. And now, I still want to. So bad."

12