My First Year in Prison Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmm...."

From this moment, it was on. I could no longer resist. He had me.

I took off my tank top and my pants in one gesture, my dick was already throbbing in my briefs. His gorgeous face looked satisfied to see me so horny. He could be proud of himself, I was his.

"You did muscle up. Still a cute bubble butt though."

He slapped my ass. That sent electric waves through my whole body. I took off my briefs, freeing my dick already leaking with precum.

"You said you wanted to fuck me." I told him, going back on his mouth.

"I did." He replied, licking my pecs.

He took off his pants as well. He did not bother wearing anything underneath so his dick was now fully hard before me. He kissed my neck some more, he bit my nipples, he stroked my cock while doing so. It had been months and months. I had sucked dicks, sure. I had been sucked. But I wanted more. I wanted something I knew Will could give me.

He was sucking my hard cock when I told him:

"What are you waiting for? Fuck me."

He had a devilish look on his eyes and quickly turned me around. He pushed me back against one of the walls. The bang my body made was loud and a couple of books fell from a shelf.

"Like this?" He said, his dick now lodging itself in my ass crack as we were both standing.

"Anyway you want."

"Fuck, Ty, you are getting me very hard."

I could tell. He dry-humped me and rubbed his hard cock against my ass for a few minutes. I moaned softly. I moved my ass front and backwards a bit, I knew that would only get him more aroused.

"You want me inside of you?" He whispered in my ear.

"You know I do."

What the fuck was I doing? He held me with one arm around my waist and spat on his free hand. A second later, I felt his wet finger entering my ass.

"Mmmmm.... Fuck me...."

He went harder. Will squatted down a little and now he was pushing his two fingers from underneath me. Did I clean myself? Not really, I did not expect to get fucked. I hoped it would be ok but at the same time, my mind was somewhere else. He put a third finger in, stretching my hole. Nothing else mattered in the world.

"Tell me how much you love that."

"Too fucking much, babe. I so needed that. Hmmm."

"Are you ready for my big cock?"

"Wait." I moved away just a bit. I walked to the old torn up couch a few feet away from us. I lied down in it.

"Here?" He asked.

"Eat my ass first." I ordered, pulling my legs in the air.

He almost ran towards me, like a wild animal, he jumped on the couch and started to lick me, around my hole and then inside.

"Mmmm..."

It was like I had forgotten this felt so damn good! I wanted to see him, to watch him eat me, his hard dick throbbing and precumming. He buried his face in my ass some more and I moaned louder.

Did I mention it had been months since I had been anally fucked? Cause damn, feeling this warm tongue up my asshole after all this time, it was like I was losing my virginity all over again. In my mind, somewhere, I thought of Professor Fletcher. I was an actual virgin boy back then, but now, I knew what I liked and what I wanted. I put my hands against Will's head to push him further in my ass crack.

"Just suffocate in me..." I whispered, totally lost in my lust, not caring that we were now making way too much noise.

This was so risky, so stupid.

Will was hardly able to breathe in my hole, I felt myself opening up. When he could not hold it anymore, I let him go, just for a few seconds. His face was red but he seemed content. After we played like this for a little while, he jumped on me and kissed me full mouth. I tasted my ass. I could have jizzed right at that moment but I wanted this to last longer. I stroked his dick; it was all wet. I licked his precum and French kissed him again.

"Now, I really have to fuck you." He spoke.

I smiled and spread my legs to welcome his warm dick in me. My ass was ready. He was lying on top of me, we were both naked and wet from sweating. While we were still kissing or rather licking each other, he put his veiny meaty dick inside of my ass. Deep. From the first go, he went in there.

I literally screamed and he had to put his hand on my mouth. The sudden and deep thrust hurt at the beginning, but shortly after, the pleasure had replaced the pain. I was licking his fingers against my mouth. We were looking at each other in the eyes. Will was fucking me hard and I enjoyed every second of it.

"You crazy doc." He said with an evil laugh.

After he had made sure that I was comfortable, he started to pound me harder. My ass was leaking with his precum and my own cock was hard as a rock.

"Harder.... Harder..." I pleaded.

My ass was tight at first after months of abstinence but very quickly, I was right back in my zone, loving to get my hole stretched by a thick cock. He gladly obliged and pounded me like we were literal pornstars on this miserable couch. I could see he was fighting not to cum.

"You need a second?" I asked.

"Yeah..; yeah... you're just too fucking good at this."

His dick came out of my ass throbbing, ounces of precum dripping from the dickhead, falling down on his cross tattoo. Yummy.

"Show me your snake again." I asked.

He turned around. He was standing up before the couch. I straightened up so my face was at his ass level and I gently kissed the head of the snake tattoo on his right cheek. I had chills all over.

"Lick it." He ordered.

I obliged. I did a little more than that. From his ass cheek, I went to his ass crack and I found myself back in my favourite spot, burying my warm tongue in him to find his prostate. I penetrated his hole slowly but passionately. I heard him moaning.

"Toss My Salad! Prison Edition", I thought, rimming his ass.

He took a step back and pushed me completely against the couch. As I was practically lying down, I understood his goal. The bad boy sat on my face, smothering me. Funny how I was afraid I was going to my death coming at this meeting, maybe it would turn out to be true after all! But what better way to go? Smothered by Will Torres' hairy and muscular ass! Fuck, yeah!

I ate his ass like I never did with him. All I thought about was to please him. I was his whore. He was mine.

We kissed some more when we were done with the ass rimming. We were both on the verge of cumming.

I sucked his dick, I knew he would barely be able to control himself but I had to taste it, right after it had penetrated my ass. I was able to deepthroat it right away, I was a pro at this. After only a few seconds, he almost cummed in my mouth. I had my nose pushed against his pubic hair. He smelled a lot. Mmmmm.

"I cannot keep on much longer, babe..." He begged me to stop.

I wanted him to sodomize me again, so I stopped with the blow job. My mouth was dripping with saliva... and cum.

"I want you to cum in my hole." I whispered in his ear.

"You're mad! Don't say shit like that when I'm about to nut."

We were semi falling from the couch and found ourselves on the floor.

"Don't move!" He ordered. "Just stay like that, I want to fuck you right there and fill your hole with my cum."

"Take me, babe. Everything you want."

He grabbed my ass to put in the perfect position.

"Your hole is hungry; it needs to be fed."

Hearing this, I was the one getting to the edge. I jerked myself off as he was now fucking me doggy style and I cummed on the library's carpet. I let go of a loud moan at the same moment he was releasing his loads in me.

"Jesus! Fuck! Maybe being sentenced here was a fucking blessing." He said, panting. Volleys of cum still painting the insides of my hole.

As the cum was leaking out my ass and my dick was softening, I wondered if he was right. Was it a blessing? I was not sure.

But the sex was damn good, that was for certain.

**************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 14! Looks like Tyler's is not ready, just yet, to be more responsible! As always, please share your comments and feedback to keep me motivated! :)

12