My First Year in Prison Ch. 16

Story Info
Tyler's cellmates find a great way to release the tension.
5.1k words
4.74
8.6k
5

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler is happily engaged when his life takes a turn. After a couple bad decisions, he ends up in California State's Prison. Surrounded by bad boys, hot guards, and a lot of testosterones, is Tyler going to manage to keep himself out of troubles? (Erotic Drama - sequel to My First Year in College).

****************************************************

My First Year in Prison

Chapter 16: Chain reactions

I expected Ray's reaction to be bad, it was even worse than I thought.

After his initial movement of shock, -- who could blame him, Will's dick was still buried deep in my ass as we were laying on the floor - he just left the bathroom without a word. He looked furious.

Being caught must have been a turn-on for Will as he jizzed right at that moment. I felt thick loads of cum pouring inside of me while Ray was slamming the bathroom's door. With sperm dripping from my hole, I was not really in the best conditions to run after someone. And to say what? Sorry I was getting anally fucked by a member of the opposite gang!

How did my life turn in such a freak show?

"Chill out Ty, everybody fucks in here. We are not the first and we won't be the last!"

Will said, pulling back his pants, finding the incident quite amusing.

"Nothing is never really important for you, is it? Ray is a friend of mine."

"A friend? In prison? Sure!"

"You know what I mean. He respects me and now..."

"Now, he'll know you like it in the ass, and so what? Look, if he attempts to do anything against you, I'll have your back, he will regret it."

Will tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

"I don't need you; I can defend myself! And I don't want to be associated with you, or Romano, or Bianchi!"

"Well, maybe think about it before asking me to fuck you next time."

And now, I had managed to piss Will off as well.

I went to the laundry room almost an hour early that day and I waited nervously for Daddy Ray to come. At this moment, he had not said a thing to anyone, maybe it was a good sign. I thought I could use this one-on-one time to talk things through.

Ray did not even acknowledge me when he came in and immediately started to do his work. I hated the atmosphere of silence and tension and I broke the ice a few minutes later.

"Ray... I think we should talk."

"What is there to talk with a traitor?"

He said, without even looking at me. At least, his state of mind was pretty clear. Once again, I had found myself in a very tense situation with one of my "co-workers".

That laundry room was cursed! Or maybe, I was the problem.

"Come on... Will and me, it's just..."

"You are fucking with the enemy, Ty! Fucking fag!" He barked at me.

"The enemy? Ray! Everyone in here has done stuff..."

He cut me off again, throwing a dozen of dirty pairs of socks in the air. Apparently, he had been waited for a couple of hours to explode and now it was the time.

"Tyler, this guy is trying to sell his stash to my son, ok. He is the ENEMY! And you are too if you are his bitch! Romano has Kim, Bianchi has Glenn, Torres can have you, just join them on the other side!"

"It's not like that..."

He was fuming and I could not even say a word.

"You do realize that we have stayed by your side, even after what you did to Big Pepe! The Latinos fucking wanted to kill you, idiot! Maybe you deserved that. We stood by you and now... Pfff... So fucking disappointing. Kurtis and Xander vouched for you. But I guess this is our own fault, once someone had shown his true colours, you should just accept it."

Why did it feel like I was scolded by my dad?

"Ray, I swear... I'm not joining their side or anything, I just know Will from before and..."

"Why would I fucking care, Ty? Was he you boyfriend or something?"

"Actually, yes."

He was stunned for a second and then spat on the floor. I was starting to get nervous that he might try to hit me.

"I'll get Trevor out of your cell now." He stated after a while.

"How exactly do you intend to do that?"

"You have your connexions, I have mines. There is no way I will let my son sleep next to a fag, especially when that fag is getting sodomized by a drug dealer. If I have to tell the whole prison about it and start a fucking revolution, I will."

I was pissed too. Homophobic prick!

"You don't want your son to sleep next to a fag, right?"

"Exactly."

"So, what was he doing before you got locked up in here? You were sharing the same house, no?"

He got very close to me.

"What are you trying to imply here about my son and I, Braxton?"

I did not back down.

"Does he know that you're fucking guys in here? Does his mother know? I assumed you told Sabrina."

He pushed me violently against a machine and I hit my head. That hurt bad. I got dizzy.

"TAKE THAT BACK IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!"

I had never seen him like this. Only then, I understood how Ray could have ended up in prison in the first place and why he got sent to solitary confinement on my first day there. He looked like a beast, ready to eat me. But I was no longer nerdy, awkward, and terrified Tyler. Above all, I was so fed up by the hypocrisy and bullshit of this place.

"I know you've been fucking Glenn. I was there when you made him call you Daddy. He was blowing you like it was the damn last thing he would do in his miserable life and you were begging for more!"

He could have punched me, strangled me, killed me. He was certainly about to, but instead, he broke down crying.

"I'm Christian." He mumbled, shaking. "I'm a Christian man."

This was most disturbing than anything else. He looked disoriented. I did not punch him but someone from the outside could have thought so.

"Look, Ray..."

"I'm a devoted man and I'm married to a beautiful wife. I never wanted to... do this sort of things! But a man has his needs... This place has fucked me up!"

"Ray..."

"FUCK!" He exclaimed in the air. He sent his fist into a laundry machine, almost breaking it.

"Ray, please stop! The guards are gonna come! You'll get send to solitary!"

He was losing it. Exposing him was the worst thing I could have done to Ray. I tried to hold him and calm him down. He pushed me away at first but then he sat on the floor, still trembling.

"Are you blackmailing me?" He asked.

"No... Of course not."

The thought had not even crossed my mind.

"So, what are you saying here? I only did that once or twice. Trevor cannot know about this. This is messed up. I would lose him."

I sat down in front of him and tried to look in his teary eyes. I was shaking too.

"I'm not trying to say anything... I mean, just that everyone makes mistakes."

"I can only make mistakes. Never done anything right in my damn life! Except for Trevor maybe but all his good sides come from his mother and all his flaws come from me. Damn, he ended up in here, just like me!"

I heard someone behind us. I was surprised to see Foster's face in the doorframe. He must have been alerted by the yelling.

"Oh..." He said when he realized Ray was crying on the floor, in the middle of dirty laundry. The place was a mess.

"Ray is not feeling very well. Can we... Can we just have a few moments?"

Foster looked around, hesitated, but then nodded yes.

"Just call me in if... hum... if you need anything."

"Thanks." I smiled at him faintly, Ray was hiding his face against his legs pulled towards himself.

Foster left us there. Those kinds of attitudes were exactly what made him better than the other guards. Falcon, or even Davis, would have used this opportunity to humiliate or punish us but Foster understood that we needed to be alone.

Somehow, I had become a therapist again and Ray was my patient, breaking down.

"Trevor is only 18." I spoke. "He can still change things around. We all can. We just choose not to, most of the times. But you know, for some people, prison does act as an electroshock. Maybe he just needed to experience that, maybe he needed to feel closer to you but there is no reason to make this a pattern. Nothing is written just yet."

"I should have been there to raise him. A boy needs his father."

"You're there now."

He calmed himself a bit.

"Are you just saying that because you're scared that I'm going to beat you up?" He asked.

I chuckled.

"I don't know. I did think you were about to kill me earlier but I guess I would be dead by now if you really wanted to."

"Yeap. You would be."

I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Ray, you have to know that I would never do anything that could hurt your son. You know that, right?"

He looked straight in my eyes this time, like he was judging my character.

"You're an actual homo, then?"

"Well, yeah. What difference does it make?"

Ray straightened up a bit.

"First time I actually met a real one." He said, as if I was a magic creature.

I bursted out laughing.

"You really think I'm the only gay guy in here?! I mean, Glenn literally sucked your cock."

"I'm no homo!"

"If you say so... But dude, Glenn!"

"I mean, yeah, I kind of figured that Glenn was a fairy."

I rolled my eyes.

"Just saying, man, you were way less homophobic when he was blowing your cock."

"Actually, he kinda liked to be called a fag so... I had to be homophobic when he was servicing me."

We both smiled at the absurdity of that sentence and I knew that we were cool with each other.

"Look, Ray, you know that I'm on your side. Even if you were to tell the whole world that I was a fag, like you say, I would not say anything to Trevor. I... I really did not want to blackmail you or anything."

He put his hand on my hair affectionally, actually, like my dad used to do with me when I was younger.

"I appreciate that."

"What I did with Big Pepe was a terrible mistake, and this thing with Will, it's just.... I have some needs too!"

"Damn, you really had his dick far up your ass, did not you?"

"You know this is what we do, us "the homosexuals", taking dicks in our asses"

He smiled again awkwardly.

"So, what do we do now?" He asked.

"Why would we have to do anything?"

"I really don't like Torres. He's shady. He's dangerous."

"I know. But that's complicated. I'm here because of him, in real life, a couple years ago, I got mixed up with his traffics."

"And you're still going to him for his cock? Don't you have any respect for yourself?"

Ouch, that hurt.

"To be fair, his cock tastes really good!"

I said provocatively. I had no reasonable answer to give on why I was accepting the guy responsible for the worst time of my life to fuck me in the prison's dirty bathrooms.

Ray made a weird face.

"Sorry... It's just strange to me, the gay thing."

"It's not strange for you, you're homophobic."

He sighed.

"Well, ok yeah! It's just like I don't know a lot of normal gay people."

I did my best not to roll my eyes again but I thought that my LGBTQ+ education was done for the day.

"Listen, Ray, if you mention what you saw to anyone it might end up with a gang war and nobody needs that. Not me, not you, and definitely not your son. What happened with Big Pepe was enough."

He knelt down and started pick up the dirty socks off the floor. I joined him.

"I won't say anything but let me be very clear, the minute Torres is approaching my son, I will burn this motherfucking prison to the grounds."

I saw a determination in his eyes that I had rarely seen in anyone. I got chills.

We let it go for the time being but I had this gut feeling this would come back to bite me in the ass. I just had no idea of the proportions this whole thing would take and how the chain reactions would not only change my life, but all of our lives, forever.

It did not happen right away though, for the following weeks, things were pretty uneventful and I kept my distance with Will. I was tired of making the same mistakes all over again and I thought that being caught by Daddy Ray was the last wake-up call that I needed.

When Will tried to talk to me, I just avoided him. He insisted a couple times but he ended up letting go, spending even more time with Romano's crew. Someone told me that he was fucking Kim on the side now, only the very closed one to Romano were authorized to used his number one bitch. I felt sick knowing that.

Apparently, Romano was in a good mood as they had found new ways to bring drugs into the prison. There were more and more inmates who seemed to be high 24/7 and one guy from district 1 even overdosed. The fact that Will may have something to do with that was not sitting well with me.

On the other hand, I was getting a bit closer to Kurtis. He was still working in the kitchen and I noticed I would often get an extra portion of mashed potatoes or that my meat would not look as bad as some of the others. We would not talk much but that was enough to make me feel better.

I had really blown up my chance with him. It is quite funny, I would hardly think of Griffin despite the break-up still being fresh, but I was thinking of Kurtis a lot. He was still one of the main characters in my nightly jack-off sessions.

As Xander's wedding was approaching, an atmosphere of anticipation was starting to build up in our cell. Ralph and I were planning a stupid bachelor party. Since we did not have any female strippers, I had figured that the men would do.

Ralph knew perfectly well that I was picking some activities just because I wanted some eye candy but he did not seem to care, he was taking his role of best man very seriously and was counting on my (I quote) "gay expertise in wedding planning" to organize a great party. Sometimes, I was thinking that I was going too far with my ideas but Ralph always rolled with them, thinking they were hilarious.

Hilarious for him, hot as fuck for me!

However, I quickly found out that I was not the only one planning naughty activities.

Actually, I was very tamed compared to what my cellmates were up too! Maybe ten days before the wedding, I stumbled on one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen in my life.

I was coming back to my cell quite late after a phone call with Ryan. He was now staying on the East coast in case the baby would arrive early and I would not see him for a while.

As I walked in my cell, I saw four men stark naked and mashed together on my bed, they were barely fitting sitting down next to each other, jacking off their dicks. Ralph, Fernando, Xander and Trevor, in that order, were stroking themselves while Xander was holding Ralph's phone with his left hand so everyone could see the screen.

When I came in, they panicked and tried to hide that they were jacking off to some porn.

It was both insanely hot and ridiculous! Xander grabbed Fernando's dick by mistake while Fer was trying to jump on his bed on the other side of the room, Ralph bumped his head against the top bed and Trevor tried to use his hand to hide his uncut cock like he was a child being caught eating some chocolate.

His efforts were pointless, his dick was way too big to be concealed that easily!

"Fuck, that's just Tyler." Mumbled Fernando who sat back down. "But you can keep your hand here Xan, that feels good."

Xander, realizing what he was doing, removed his hand from Fernando's hairy dick.

"Oh gross, you're leaking more precum than Ralph when he jerks off every night!"

Xander complained. He wiped his dirty hands on the poor Trevor's shoulders as a sort of hazing to the new guy of the group. Although, clearly, Trevor was now very much more comfortable in the prison!

"What the hell are you doing, guys?" I asked, completely taken aback.

"Oh, come on, we hear you stroke every single night, don't play dumb with us!"

Ralph said, spreading his legs to show off his hard dick and mimicking the jack-off gesture with this hand. Indeed, what they were doing was quite obvious.

"I mean... IN MY BED!"

"As if you cared!" Xander told.

Since when were we so cool with saying to everyone that I did not mind having naked guys jerking off in my bed? Why did he not just go ahead and told everyone that I was gay?!

I realized a few seconds later that Xander had not outed me. These were only banters and they were all doing it: Fernando requesting for someone else to jerk off his dick now that Xander had stopped, Ralph saying to Trevor he had to stop staring at his giant cock, and then, suggesting he had a closer look.

Fun between bros, right?

"I can restart the video." Xander said. "But to be honest, you kinda ruined the moment, Ty."

"What were you watching anyway?"

"My future wife!" Ralph exclaimed.

"The girl is seeing at the parlour." Fernando corrected. "The BUSTY girl, if you know what I mean."

"Mia is really keen to help me out. She's selfless, really. To get me through my times here, she has agreed to offer me some entertainment. Every single day, I can request her a new video."

"AND SHE DOES EVERYTHING!"

That time, it was Trevor talking, clearly amazed by the whole thing and seemingly eager to go back to watching the video. Being 18 years old and being totally driven by his sexual needs, I could relate to that. Well, even at 28, it was still very true for me.

Shit, I thought about Ray and I was not sure whether this counted as putting Trevor in a bad situation, or even worse for his dad, a "gay" situation. I considered that it would be better not to get further involve in that.

"Mia and I have been having fun for a few days." Ralph explained. It made sense, lately, his jack off sessions had gotten even more out of control. He was releasing what felt like a gallon of cum every night, letting me checking him out as he was finishing himself.

"A couple days ago, I was lacking inspiration and I have granted Xander and Fernando the right to make their own requests. These crazy fuckers wanted to have her do things in public." Fernando smiled proudly. "And today, Trevor was the one sending his request and it was such a good idea that I have decided to share it with the group."

"We kinda got a bit... carried away." Xander finished.

"Please... Do not let me stop you." I said ironically as I sat down on Fernando's bed.

Was I really being ironic though? Either way, Xander did not have to be told twice and he pressed play. Like nothing had happened, they all resumed masturbating, right in front of me.

Trevor had lost his erection but watching the video of this girl doing his deed, his uncut dick went from soft to semi hard to gloriously stiffed in less than 30 seconds. What a stud he was.

Only a few seconds in, I heard what this was all about:

"Hmmmmm... Ralph... Your fellow cellmate loved big busty MILFs. He wanted me to drink his milk? Is that right?"

"The fucking slut." Fernando commented, going furiously at his dick.

It felt so awkward (but also very hot) watching them with my clothes on as they were all naked before me, jacking their big dicks off on my bed, sweating and precumming on my sheets but I was like hypnotized. As for them, they were hypnotized by the video, getting closer to each other not to miss a single thing.

"The idea of the milk! Dude! This is going to be a classic." Xander complimented to an all-smiley Trevor.

From what I could hear, she was now pouring milk on her prominent breast.

"Here you go my baby, come drink mommy's milk."

"FUCK YEAH!" Ralph shouted, proud of his so-called future wife.

I noticed that Trevor was already fighting with himself not to cum. Since we were sharing a cell, I had never caught him. Surely, he must have been masturbating but he was always discreet. However, right at that moment, he was about to burst and had to look away from the screen not to explode.

Funny how Ray was dreaming to be the Daddy with Glenn, while his son Trevor only wanted a busty Mommy.

Like a fly on a wall, or rather on a porn set, I got to scrutinize every inch of their bare and manly bodies.

12