My First Year in Prison Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph on the top left. He was taking nearly half of the bed himself; you would at least need that much space to contain his large thighs and ass. The guy seemed to only get bigger and more muscular as the months went by and his dick was the biggest of the four hunks aligned in front of me. Except for maybe Kurtis, he was probably the hungest guy in the entire prison.

It was a good thing that Xander was holding the phone because Ralph's two hands were merely enough to stroke his big fat cock. He was precumming a lot, as always, some juice running down his balls, which seemed always full despite of the daily masturbation and what I suspected to be weekly encounters with the warden.

Right there, Ralph looked very different from the way he acted with the warden. He was not calling anyone Daddy, he was not exposing and offering his hole; he was the boss. He had made this girl his bitch and now, as a gift to his mates, he was sharing a bit of her. But she was still his.

It was like a weird virtual gangbang, the four of them getting super aroused by this slut playing with milk on the screen. I have always been only attracted to guys but even I was a bit curious to see her, she was so good at arousing them!

Probably Ralph was a fan of those cuckhold movies where a husband shares his wife with other men. He was spending more time checking the other guys jerking off to his girlfriend than watching the actual video.

When he would let go of his giant dick, the heavy meat would slam against his 8 packs (not well defined but the 8 abs were definitely there) leaving a huge stain of precum on his treasure trail. Sometimes, he was also rubbing his big nipples. Of course, I was very hard myself even though no one was paying attention to me.

Next to Ralph, Fernando was large too but less in shape. As expected, he was also the most carefree of the bunch. He would alternate with using his right or left hand to jerk off and his free hand was alternately sitting on Ralph's thigh on his left or on Xander's thigh on his right.

No homo, right?

The Latino was squeezed between Ralph whose body was not made for sitting on such a tiny bed and Xander who was trying to be right at the centre to help everyone enjoy the video. Fernando's hairy balls were going up and down as he was moving his hand. He was precumming too, less than Ralph but still, his dick was throbbing.

Fernando was also the most verbal in commenting every action of the girl on the screen:

"Yes, drink that milk, you nasty, nasty bitch!"

"Damn she's about to get me to explode. Look how good she would swallow my jizz!"

"Ralph, you have to let us borrow her at the parlour sometimes! She needs to taste some caramel with your white chocolate."

Ralph did not mind the comments, it only seemed to make him hornier.

Next to Fernando, there was Xander, enjoying his last days as a single man. He still had no idea of what I had in mind for his actual bachelor party but right there, he was having a damn nice time. He was spitting on his dick a lot to lube it. It was big too.

The shape of his white uncut cock was perfect, like the one of the Pornstars or that you see in dildos' stores. He was the cutest of the four guys but he also had this cheeky spark in his eyes, he was a naughty boy for sure. Not being as verbal as Fernando or Ralph, he was often licking his lips. When his spit would not end up right on his dick or balls, he would rub the body part where it would land: his pecs, his abs, his thighs. His nipples showed signs of excitement.

I was licking my lips too. I was getting hungry. Would he let me bite those perky nipples?

Oops, Xander did not aim well and spat right on Fernando's hand which was still grabbing his thigh, nearly touching his balls. Fernando did not even notice that when he changed hand again, he was now lubing his cock with Xander's spit.

At the other end of the bed, the young Trevor had lost all sense of modesty. He had managed to get a girl doing one of his filthiest fantasies: playing the role of a MILF, feeding him with her boobs, her milk, and at this point of the video, "her pussy juice" (literal quote).

He looked so much like his dad. His spider tattoo at his ankle was glued to Xander's ankle, their feet were entangled, their thighs fully touching each other. I let go of an irrepressible moan.

The screen was so small, they needed to be that close.

I was so horny. I did not touch myself once but I felt the precum leaking from my own dick anyway, probably messing up my boxer briefs. Just the sound of the fapping, it was enough to make me cum.

At this point, I thought that it could not get any better but I was dead wrong.

When the girl licked the juice coming from her wet pussy and sucked her fingers up close to the camera, - yes, I did figure all of that from the sound of the video and the comments from Fernando -, Trevor literally exploded releasing volleys and volleys of cum everywhere. It seemed unstoppable and something else, even more incredible, happened.

Like a perfect chain reaction, while he was receiving loads of thick white cum on his abs, his chest and even his face (!) from his nearest neighbour, Xander nutted as well, spraying his cum on everyone else in the room! Even I, was hit!

Trevor was still cumming when he received a load from Xander right in his eyes, he seemed disgusted but he just could not stop releasing his own gallons of sperm!

Damn, maybe he had not jerked off for the couple of months he has been locked up! I had never seen an orgasm lasting for so long!

I wondered if Daddy Ray was also ejaculating that much. He did seem to release a huge amount of cum on Glenn's face the day I caught them!

Believe it or not, the best was still yet to come! Or, should I say, to cum! The chain reaction continued with Fernando who released himself mostly on his hands and thighs. Sure, the explosion was less impressive but as he was stuck between Xander and Ralph, his whole body was already splashed with cream!

As Xander was finishing ejaculating in tons of laughter, and Trevor could not end his unstoppable orgasm, not knowing where to aim his still stiffed dick anymore, Ralph jizzed as well. Although, he did things differently. As Ralph had already been hit previously, mostly from Xander's loads, to get his revenge, he stood up, face the others, and aimed his XXL cock towards his cellmates, purposely unloading on them!

I was in awe.

I was in paradise.

Now, Prison was finally keeping all of its promises!

The whole orgasm's chain reactions may have lasted for two full minutes and in the end, my four cell mates were all drenched with cum, unable to identify the origin of the juice dripping on them. And it was too late to go back and shower! They would sleep like that, only wiping themselves with a few napkins.

They stood up laughing and teasing each other. Trevor complained that his mattress had been hit but Ralph pointed out that my own bed was basically a cum dumpster at this point and that I did not even have the chance to cum myself so he was not one to complain. Trevor looked at my bed, feeling sorry for me.

It was not totally true though.

I had cummed. Without even touching myself and while they were releasing their loads on themselves and one another, my own dick exploded in my pants. I knew my boxer briefs were full of jizz at this moment, I even feared it would go through my pants.

They did not have to know that though. I pretended that I was pissed off, going to sleep in my cum dumpster...

To be honest, I slept like a baby that night!

[To be continued]

*******************************************

I hope you liked this new chapter, guys! As always, feel free to share your comments and feedback with me. They are my main source of motivation to keep posting here.

12