My First Year in Prison Ch. 21

Story Info
Tyler (re)discovers some old porn from his college days!
5.2k words
4.68
5.4k
6

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler is happily engaged when his life takes a turn. After a couple bad decisions, he ends up in California State's Prison. Surrounded by bad boys, hot guards, and a lot of testosterones, is Tyler going to manage to keep himself out of troubles? (Erotic Drama - sequel to My First Year in College).

****************************

My First Year in Prison

Chapter 21: Toss my black salad (back to the classics!)

"Ty, I don't know... My mom cannot sleep since the shooting, knowing I'm stuck in here. I cannot do that to her. My girlfriend is worried sick too. Bro, we're supposed to get out this hell together, in just three weeks. We cannot rock the boat now."

Ralph and I were alone in our cell. I had just talked to him about my plan to expose the corrupt prison system and the warden's behavior during the hearing to come.

Ralph had witnessed front row what the warden was capable of, I figured that if he were to testify as well, we could have a much bigger impact.

"Ralph, we cannot let them blackmail us like this! Kurtis is still locked up because he refused to fuck with the warden. That's messed-up!"

"This is what it is about, then, your boyfriend?"

"Come on, Ralph. You know that's not true! Don't let them pin us against each other! They let Romano run this place because the warden was involved in his traffic. The guards had let him, fuck... no, rape Kim, right in the open! And now that people have died, that Xander is gone, they just try to cover their tracks, saying Kim was just a lunatic and there is nothing to see. That's bullshit!"

Ralph was pacing around our tiny cell.

"Don't go there, Ty. Don't mention him." He looked at the bed above me. "You really believe that I don't constantly think about Xander? How he ended up dead on the cafeteria floor?"

"Ralph..."

"You know what comes to mind when I think about that, about everything that led up to his death? You appear in my brain, Ty! You, not the warden! I did not forget about how you were getting fucked by Will Torres as he was smuggling drugs into this prison and trying to sell his stash to Trevor."

That hurt more than a punch in the guts.

"That's not fair, Ralph, putting it all on me like that. You know that I hate myself for this and I will probably regret what I did for the rest of my life, but you also know the system is rotten! The administration should be held accountable!"

Ralph stopped his pacing and looked at me. He seemed to soften-up, just a little.

"I regret some things too. I could have stopped Kim or maybe stop the fight altogether. To be honest, a part of me was just happy that we had a good occasion to go after Romano's crew. Punch some of his stupid goons! We were all responsible. That was just..."

"Chaos... For sure." I ended his sentence. "But the guards should have been there to protect us."

"Protect us? Really, Ty? They despise us! We are treated worse than animals in this place!"

"And don't you want to change that?"

Ralph sat on Fernando's bed. As most of the times, he was shirtless, flaunting his impressive body. He was scratching his back because he was stressed.

"Ty, you really believe that we can change the system? Dude, you have spent nine months in here, look at what the prison has already done to you. That's just the way life is. It's just not fucking fair for people who end up in here. Unless you become the damn President of the United-States, your testimony won't change a thing, you might just get stuck in here a little longer... or much longer! It's not worth it, man."

I sat down next to him, defeated.

"I'm not that naïve, Ralph. It's just... I simply cannot do nothing! This is too frustrating, infuriating. Seeing Falcon wander around as if he owns the damn place. The warden keeps on playing mind games with us, after all that happened, that's just sick!"

"Look, I'm really sorry." Ralph said, putting one of his big arms around my shoulders. "I know that you are trying to fight the good fight. And... Like, of course, you're right. The system is corrupted, rotten. I had to prostitute myself to get out of here, is it ok? Hell no. Did I do it anyway? Hell yeah! I just learned to deal with the cards I was given in life."

He held me closer, almost squeezing me.

"I'm sorry, dude, but I'm not ready to lose the chance to finally get out of this shithole. Every time I am lying on my stupid mattress, looking at Trevor in Xander's bed, I want to punch the walls. You have no idea, man. I need to get out of here!"

His eyes were full of tears. It was always a surprising and touching moment when the bodybuilder showed his vulnerability.

"I understand. I really do, Ralph. I don't want you to jeopardize your release for this." I felt selfish, all of the sudden. "I won't mention anything about you, I promise. At all. I'll just explain what happened to me and my own truth."

"If you think that's the right thing to do, you can go ahead and truly, I admire you for this. But please think about the consequences for yourself."

In a weird big brother move, Ralph kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry about what I said, bro. It was not your fault. What happened to Xander, I mean. And the others. That shit that happened, it fucked me up. I'm just trying to get over it and go back to my life."

"I'm a shrink and I still have no idea how to get over the trauma." I replied with a light smile.

"We're cool, then?"

"We are."

He smiled at me and pulled me in his huge arms again. Since when Ralph had become such a hugger?

"Ok. Just be careful, man. Don't get lost in this prison drama, you have a real life outside of this, remember that."

He stood up to leave the cell but stopped at the door, giving me a finale piece of advice:

"I know Kurtis is hot, heck, I'm straight as an arrow and I still can appreciate that he is a stud, but no matter how good he fucks you, he is not worth staying here, Ty."

Ralph left, probably not aware that he had hit a very sensitive cord. Was part of my plan to expose the prison a desperate attempt to stay locked up with Kurtis?

Maybe. In some ways, Kurtis was the only good thing in my life at this point and I could not see myself renouncing to him.

In the end, whether staying with Kurtis was part of my decision making or not, testifying was still the right thing to do.

The following Saturday, Janice and Austin came to see me at the parlor. They had brought photos of my nephew Noah with them, but also of his two bigger brothers and the entire family. My heart melted. It was always a strange feeling to realize that the world kept on spinning outside of the prison, that some people could still enjoy a somewhat "normal" life.

We were in February, but I was glad that Austin had not given up on wearing tight t-shirts. He had gone for white that day and his nipples were poking through the fabric. Just the kind of details I could not help myself from noticing...

"Are you feeling better, Ty? I bet you cannot wait to get out." Janice said, hugging me warmly.

She had always been a good friend and she had proved it once again in the past few weeks, sending me tons of letters after the mass-shooting, offering me her help and support.

"Yeah... I am feeling better, really."

"You can count the days now, only twenty left!" Austin continued, enthusiast.

I was still feeling weird about getting out, but I must admit, seeing my friends, hearing about my nephews and family, taking my mind outside of the prison's life for a couple hours, that was really helping to bring me back to reality.

What I was living with Kurtis, was that even real?

I had heard a lot of stories about inmates making promises to stay in touch while they were locked up but disappearing as soon as they had put a foot outside the facility. Who could blame them though? Who would want to remember their time behind bars?

Although, I certainly would want to remember Kurtis, I thought.

"I'll go get some coffees from the machine, you want some?" Janice said, after a while. Neither Austin nor I drank coffee so that was a strange suggestion.

"Not for me." I spoke.

"Neither." Commented Austin, with a quick wink directed at Janice.

She left to go get her coffee on the other side of the room, she passed by Pope and was visibly impressed by his size. I smiled to myself. A few tables behind, Trevor, Ray and his wife Sabrina were chatting. Trevor was showing his history books from the class he was taking inside the prison.

The second Janice was gone, Austin's face became more serious. It was quite unusual for him.

"Actually, Ty, I wanted to talk to you in private."

"What was that? A setup?" I asked as I understood Janice had left us alone on purpose. "What's going on, Austin?"

"Nothing... Well, no... It's a big thing, but I did not want to bother you with that before. But I think it's time that you know."

"What? Spill the beans! You're freaking me out!"

"Cassie and I, we're getting divorced." Austin sighed.

That was rather unexpected. But at the same time, not that much.

"Oh, fuck. I'm so sorry, Austin. What happened?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing specific. I was working in all parts of the country, often far away from her. I think I've had some problems adjusting to marriage's life. She always wanted me to be more committed but the more she was asking of me, the more it was driving me away."

"Shit. I really thought that you two would make it... How are you holding up?"

"I'm fine. I mean, I think it is a good thing it happened sooner rather than later. We don't have kids. We're not even thirty yet, this is not the end of the world. We both just have to learn from this."

"Wow. When did my best friend from college become so wise?" I chuckled.

"I've changed a lot since college." He stated, quite seriously.

"We all have."

"Listen Ty, I wanted to propose something to you. I have a plan to work here in California, they're building a whole new stadium in L.A. and my boss told me that I could take the job, it would be like a one-year mission. I was thinking that I should say yes. What do you think about me getting a two bedrooms apartment?"

"Are you really asking me some real-estate advice? Go to Griffin for that!" I replied sarcastically.

As often, I was completely missing the point.

"The second bedroom would be for you, dummy! I don't know what your plan is exactly after this? Ryan can welcome you at his place, but do you really want to live with a family of 5? And please, (Austin looked around, Janice was still taking her damn time and was not coming back), don't tell me you were considering enduring Janice's boyfriend?"

Janice was dating a sexy and wealthy... but very boring, guy who was working in finance.

I was surprised by Austin's proposal. First, I had not fully processed that he was getting a divorce and was about to live a single life now, and second, even though we had never completely lost touch, we had drifted apart before I got locked up in prison. He had been very supportive since then, but living together, that was a whole new level.

Where was this coming from?

"Austin... That would be amazing but... I'm not sure how to say that but, sometimes, I just don't understand why you've been such a great friend to me lately. You've come to see me here more times than anyone else, you've been sending me stuff, you've been supporting me... I'm serious, Austin, this is too much, I know we've not been that close after college, and I would not want to take advantage of your generosity."

Austin took his time before speaking again. He was looking at me, deeply. It was difficult not to look away as it felt very intimate but I held his gaze. The atmosphere had shifted.

"Listen, Tyler. I've been thinking a lot about you. During college, after college, and even more since you've been locked up in here."

My heart started racing in my chest. Damn, that stupid hope again! Austin had been my first crush. My first love. The way he was looking at me, now. This could not be all in my head. Right?

"You've been thinking about me?" I managed to say, feeling myself blushing.

He put his hand on mine, I felt an electric shock going through my body. Janice came back at the exact same time with her freaking coffee. Fuck!

"Some of those guys look better than I was expected." She commented, sitting back down, not realizing she had interrupted something important.

Was it important though? Austin pulled his hand away. The moment had passed.

"We were talking about Tyler's plan for when he gets out." Austin explained, as if nothing had happened between us.

"What do you want to do, Ty?' Janice asked.

"I guess Austin and I will be roommates again?"

I looked shily at my best friend from college and he had a large smile on his face.

"Damn right, roomie!"

We discussed anything and everything for the next hour, celebrity gossips, the moving in L.A., Janice thinking about getting another job, but I spent the whole hour staring at Austin, fantasizing about our future life as roommates... or more? I felt like I was 18 again, back to the point where I was obsessing over my hunky roommate.

I was really confused when Austin and Janice left but I did not really know how to communicate my feelings to Austin.

For starters, I had no idea of how I was feeling.

Was I imagining things? Let's say that Austin had some sort of feelings for me, did it matter at all? Not even talking about Kurtis and the fact that I certainly did not want any more love triangle in my life... Did I still have feelings for Austin anyway? Again, he was messing with me! All he had said that he had been thinking about me... This could mean anything... But for all these years! And the way he looked at me.

It had taken me so long to finally move on from my first love. I could not go back to the same pattern I followed when I was just a teenager. But fuck, did I really move on? Why did I choose to call Austin on the first day I was locked up in there?

The stream of thoughts ended with probably the craziest thought of all: "What if Austin was the one?".

I was a bit more distant with Kurtis that day, I told him that I needed time for myself after visitation, and he let me have my space.

We had been literally glued to each other for weeks. He did not seem surprised; he was anticipating that I would slowly get away from him as my release date would approach. Was I really going to do that, abandoning him in this shitty place? I did not make any promise to him but I did not want to let him go.

Kurtis had told me that he loved me. It was during sex so I was not too sure that it meant something. I had not said it back. It was too soon. He did say it though. Was that real? Did we have a chance to make it outside of this place?

I definitely needed some time alone, to think by myself.

I slept back in my cell that night, it had not happened for several days, and I had not realized that Ralph, Fernando and Trevor had gotten closer in my absence.

Well, at least, they had found a common hobby... My cellmates were back at playing the porn's producers with Ralph's girlfriend over the phone!

Months before, I had caught all of them (plus Xander...) jacking off in my bed to that girl pouring milk all over her body. Romantic, I know! Now, the busty girl, as I had nicknamed her in my mind, was back and visibly, she was hornier than ever!

My three cellmates were lying in their respective beds, Fernando next to me on his bottom bed, Ralph on the bed on top of him, and Trevor on top of me (no pun intended), talking about what they would ask her to do next. The game had changed a little though, the girl was teasing them. They needed to come up with an original idea if they wanted a new video.

"She needs to return with the XXL dildo for the video tomorrow!" Trevor suggested. "We can just ask her to do something else with it! We can think of something."

"Been there, done that! In her mouth, ass and pussy. What else do you want?

Where else could she shove that thing? Plus, what good does it do for you and your average size dong to see her with a monster cock?" Fernando teased.

"Hey! I'm not average!" Trevor complained.

"She'll already have the XXL dick with me in three weeks, in the meantime, we can figure something else! We cannot have run off every option already!" Ralph settled.

"Well, you told us you did not want to get other men involved, so this kinda limits our suggestions..." Trevor told Ralph.

"Damn, Trevor! Always need a dick near my girl, do you? You're gayer than Tyler or what? No offense Ty."

"Non taken. Being gay is not an insult." I commented lightly, smiling at the absurdity of their conversation.

I was starting to see the point of "busty girl". She must be laughing by herself, thinking of the horny inmates twisting their brains to find the perfect original idea to get her back on their screens.

"I'm not gay! I... I just like seeing a girl in action." Trevor defended himself.

"Maybe you should still try to suck Kurtis' cock, just to be sure. It seems to be very pleasing for Tyler." Ralph chuckled.

"Kurtis is off limit, but he can practice on your anaconda, Ralph!" I snapped back.

Everybody laughed. The idea that Ralph could engage in any kind of gay sex was always a humorous topic. I mean, humorous for most, because for my part, I was well aware that Ralph was more than willing to get his ass fucked by another man if he could obtain something in return. But of course, I kept my mouth shut about that.

"What is your brilliant idea, then?" Trevor was talking to Fernando now.

"We could have her with a new girlfriend, having a little fun." Suggested Fernando.

"Nothing new in that either." Ralph commented.

"The girl would be new! She could choose a red-hair or something. The red ones are always spicy."

"How many films that poor girl has already shot for you, guys?" I asked, more and more disconcerted by the whole process.

"Those videos are produced for me only!" Ralph corrected. "It just happens that I am generous enough to let my cellmates enjoy the gifts that I receive."

Bullshit, I thought. It was clearly part of Ralph's trip to share his girl with his mates.

"The last video she sent was a true masterpiece." Fernando said.

"Fuck yeah! I'm getting hard again, just thinkinh about it." Trevor added.

I must say, the conversation was also getting to me. I was aware that my three cellmates were probably caressing their dicks while discussing the prowess of busty girl and it kind of got me in the mood too.

"What was she doing?" I asked innocently.

"Picture that, Tyler! If it does not get you going, you're 100% gay my friend." Ralph said. "My girl, barely naked, on her king size bed. Spreading her legs for good measure to start the show. At first, she was wearing a pink thong, but not for long!

She takes it off and grabs a crazy long pink double ended dildo, you know, that kind of shit, super flexible. As flexible as she is herself! And what does she do with it? She double penetrates herself! Fucking talent there. Pounding her pussy and her ass at the same time."

"Squirting like a fountain in Rome!" Trevor added. The guy was visibly his number one fan.

"Damn right! It was heavy raining all over the camera!"

I was getting horny. Ralph would probably say that it meant that I was slightly straight. Clearly, he would be wrong. For one thing, prison had only made me gayer!

Part of my horniness was the general banters between those three straight guys, naked around me, and part of it was that I could see Ralph stroking his cock with both of his hands. Always an impressive and yummy sight.

"I have an idea." I spoke. "For the next video."

"No one wants to see guys fucking each other, Ty." Fernando looked at me, his hairy dick in his hand. He was hard.

12