My First Year in Prison Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really my plan, Fer. I was just thinking that instead of inserting dildos in her, she could play the other role, pretend that she fucks you with a dildo or plays with your ass!"

"What the fuck, dude?" The three of them all said it at the same time.

I chuckled.

"You don't know what pegging is? It's when a guy is fucked by a girl in the ass. It's quite popular. And from what I heard, Ralph's girl is desperate for some originality, I bet she would love the idea."

"Bro, we told you we did not want gay shit." Fernando commented, still stroking his dick.

"You're so boring!" I replied. "There's nothing gay in that, prostate is the most sensitive part of the male's anatomy, you would love it."

"I'll be the first to say it, never been against my girls putting one finger or two in my bum." Ralph said with a smirk.

I knew he could take way more than a finger or two but again, I kept this to myself.

"I do enjoy getting rimmed... sometimes." Fernando admitted.

"There is this great porn series, Toss My Black Salad, where the girls always lick the guys' asses. Super vintage but super nasty and hot! I don't know where they find those bitches, but they're always filthy as fuck." Trevor explained.

I had a huge smile on my face. If only he knew how this porn series had impacted me when I was in college. How old was I for this to have become vintage? Shit, it has really been nearly 10 years. I thought about Austin. The man loved to get his ass eaten.

Fernando had more questions:

"So, what's your plan, Ty?"

"In the next video, you could have her being more dominant, and either she does it with a real guy, rimming his hole, or she roleplays it, pretends like she is eating your ass, fucking you with her fingers."

"You nastyyyy!" Fernando commented in disbelief.

"Well, maybe, but you are hard as a rock!" I snapped back at him.

And everyone laughed, once again. In the meantime, we had started hearing moaning from a girl. I recognized the tone, the background music, this was Toss My Black Salad at its finest. Ralph jumped from his bed -- felt like an earthquake; he had found a video from the porn series on his phone.

"Look at that, Fer, the girl is eating her cake like it's her favorite dessert."

Trevor jumped too from his bed, to take a look, naked and hard. That was becoming really interesting. On the screen a dozen of black and Latino guys were sitting down on various couches, their legs up in the hair, presenting her next meal(s) to the lucky girl in the film.

In real life, the three guys started jerking off, while I stayed in my bed. My dick was stiffed as well but I was not touching myself.

"I challenge you, guys. Tyler, you don't play, you would like it too much!" Ralph explained.

"What kind of challenge?"

"It would be more of a competition. Last one of us three to cum has to lick the ass of the two others! We'll see how we like it!"

My interest was piqued right away.

Trevor seemed a bit uneasy but would never back down from a challenge.

Fernando did not seem to really care; it is not like he was shy or modest. The entire District 2 has already walked on Fernando jerking off and/or looked at his asshole during his morning or shower stretches.

"Let's fucking do it!"

A minute later, my cellmates were sitting next to each other on Fernando's bed, stroking their dick to "Toss My Black Salad #108 -- Carla is back for vengeance!"

I had seen the same thing happen times and times again: it seemed like straight guys were always happy to take out their dicks and wank together, especially if a gay guy such as myself was in the room watching them.

I have a professional opinion regarding this behavior. It is so difficult to get girls to like them, most of the straight guys are willing to get attention and ego boost from gay guys, even if they would never do anything with a man. They are simply craving the validation!

Of course, it is even truer in prison. Besides, it is like straight males always need to prove that their genitals are functioning correctly, show off to the group that they are "real men".

Just the opinion of a failed therapist, no longer able to practice...

Maybe that was what was happening to Austin. He was missing my full and constant attention and admiration and wanted some of it back. I wished that was not only that. We had been through that part already during my first year in college and it did not end happily.

Jesus, what was happening to me, pondering about Austin when three hunks were jerking off in front of me? The guys were slowly but surely getting there! I could not miss the show.

With no surprise, Ralph jizzed first. He would not have proposed the challenge if he was not certain he would win it. Several volleys of white cum painted his abs white, his big dick post cumming looked delicious. I had to resist not asking for a taste.

Both Fernando and Trevor were struggling, doing their best to focus on the Toss My Black Salad video. From what I could tell, it was one the raunchiest episode of the series.

"Lick that big black ass, slut."

"Yeah, play with your spit in my hole, go in there."

"Breathe in deep, fuck yeah, inhale that manly scent. Finger both our holes at the same time, fucking cunt."

I thought it would be easier for the horned up 18 years old to cum, but he was not as comfortable as Fernando was with his own body. Trevor glanced on his right and on his left too often and was losing his momentum. In the end, the Latino won and sprayed Trevor's chest, as well as Ralph's arm which was in the way holding the phone, with his creamy loads.

Trevor came as well but it was a few seconds too late. Too bad!

"I guess dinner is served, then!" Ferando proclaimed immediately, throwing his hairy ass in the air like the guys in the video, his hairy cock still dripping with fresh warm cum.

Ralph laughed loudly but followed suit.

Damn, that escalated quickly! I got to say, part of me was very happy with the way my suggestion had led to this.

Trevor looked at me in despair.

"Want to do that instead of me?" He asked. He seemed genuine.

Shit. That was an interesting proposal! I was very tempted but I could not do that to Kurtis. For those guys, it was a game, for me, it would be much more. Fernando did not seem keen to let me approach his ass anyway.

"Nope. Trevor, you have lost, you have to own up to the bet. Has not your dad taught you that?"

"If you say anything about that to my dad, I kill you both." Trevor said, while getting on his knees.

"Sure, Trevor. Now shut up and eat Daddy's beautiful ass." Fernando said, in an almost perfect imitation of the Pornstars in the movie.

Until that point, I did not think any of them would actually go through with the stupid challenge but to my surprise, Trevor actually did. He leaned forward and buried his head into Fernando's thick black hair, right in the ass crack. And he was really going for it! A full dive at his first go. I was impressed.

"Nice! Put some tongue in there! Fuck, I'm gonna get hard again, that does feel good!"

It looked like Fernando was not so against a good rimming anymore!

"Please, shut up." Trevor mumbled; his face still smothered in Fernando's big ass.

I had started touching myself under my covers, I am not sure whether the others could tell. I did not really care.

For sole response, Fernando put his hand behind Trevor's head and pushed him even further.

"Don't forget about me!" Ralph grabbed Trevor's hair and pulled him over his own asshole.

One could tell that the bodybuilder was no virgin, his hole was winking at Trevor, almost gaping already! At least, it was not as hairy, probably more manageable for the teenage jock.

Trevor mumbled a low "ok, but then that's it", and buried his tongue in Ralph's asshole. Both Ralph and Fernando were giggling and fist bumping each other.

"We'll have to thank Ray for that."

"For what?"

"For being a key element in the creation of this ass eating whore!" Fernando exclaimed.

That was it for Trevor, he pushed them away. He got some hair on his cheek but he had not noticed.

"Fuck you!" He barked at them, pissed.

"Oh, come on, we are only joking!"

"Whatever, bet is over." Trevor said, climbing back to his bed, the other two were still smiling like children on the morning of Christmas.

"Looks like Ty enjoyed the show." Ralph commented before going back to his own bed.

He was right, I had cummed watching everything unfold. I smiled but did not answer.

I slept like a baby that night. Was I clearer about what I should do about Kurtis, Austin, or the testimony? Not a bit. But at least, I had a good time!

[TO BE CONTINUED]

*********

Only 3 more chapters to go to conclude the story! Please share your feedback!

12