My First Year in Prison Ch. 23

Story Info
Tyler spends the day at the beach.
5k words
4.83
4.9k
5

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler is happily engaged when his life takes a turn. After a couple bad decisions, he ends up in California State's Prison. Surrounded by bad boys, hot guards, and a lot of testosterones, is Tyler going to manage to keep himself out of troubles?

(Erotic Drama - sequel to My First Year in College).

****************************

My First Year in Prison

Chapter 23: Choose me

312 days. 311 nights. And finally, it was over.

Well, almost. Only a couple hours to go before I could leave those depressing grey walls.

Austin was the one appointed to come get me, Ryan being busy with the kids on the other side of the country.

Austin did not have a home in California yet but he had booked an hotel in Santa Barbara for a couple of nights. Afterwards, I would be going back to the East Coast to spend some time with my family.

The plan was then to move near Los Angeles and share an apartment with my former college crush.

"Former" crush. That was debatable. Austin had taken the job offered by his boss and would be staying for at least a year. With me? I had some troubles actually picturing it. It was not like I had any other plan anyway.

As you can imagine, I was very excited slash very nervous about getting out. The fact that I was released the same day as two of my closest friends in the prison, Ralph and Kurtis, was the cherry on top.

Ralph was getting picked up by "Busty Girl" and would go live with her, at least, for a little while. Her name was Mia by the way, maybe I should start calling her that and stop reducing her to the size of her boobs. I mean, to be fair, those two knockers were a big part of her personality.

Ralph had already a plan about starting an Onlyfans page with her, Mia was apparently psyched by the idea.

Great rehabilitation after prison, I thought.

For Kurtis, it had been all so sudden that he did not have time to prepare for his release. He wanted to reconnect with his parents after the tragedy they had all gone through, - he had been the one to ask them not to visit him in prison -, but that was a difficult thing to do and he wanted to take some days by himself before reaching out to them.

I spontaneously proposed that he should stay with me, and therefore with Austin, while we were still in California.

The call I made to Austin the day before the big release (no pun intended) was a bit awkward.

"You want me to pick up your prison boyfriend too?" He asked me, quite surprised, or rather, disappointed.

Austin knew that I had sex with an inmate, well, with the testimony, the whole world knew basically, but he had no idea that Kurtis had been authorized to get out of prison and that I intended to stay in touch with him.

"He's not my prison boyfriend." I replied, unconvincingly.

"What is he, then?"

"My... friend."

He chuckled:

"With benefits?"

"Oh, shut up, Austin. Listen, he has no one and I... I really like him. He's a cool guy and we go out on the exact same day."

"Tyler, are you really going to hold on to this guy you met in prison?"

I was annoyed by his reaction but I guess that it made sense. Why would Austin be happy to have to deal with an inmate? He was probably imagining that the guy was a crazy drug dealer or something.

I mean, Kurtis had killed someone. Before going to prison, I would probably have reacted the same way. But I was an inmate too, now. And truthfully, despite what I told to Austin, Kurtis was not just a friend.

After a few minutes talking, Austin understood that it meant a lot for me and he made sure to book two bedrooms for the hotel. He also promised that he would be nice to Kurtis. Austin was the type of guys to get along with everyone so I did not have much doubt about that.

I only thought about it once I had hung up the phone. Why did he have to change his plan in booking two rooms? His initial idea was for the both us to share a single room? Two separate beds or only one? I wondered.

The last time we had shared a hotel room together, we had sex, freaking good, rough sex. He had fucked me both in the bed and in the shower. It was nearly ten years prior. But he was not very comfortable with it afterwards.

Kurtis was also nervous about tagging along with Austin and I.

"I don't want to intrude." He whispered to me once as we were cuddling.

Weirdly, we were a bit less close since we had learned that we would be getting out together. Somehow, it was all becoming very real. In the outside world, we could actively choose to remain or not remain in contact.

Inside the prison, we would still cuddle but he did not kiss me anymore. We did not have sex either, not since the testimony. None of us talked about our plans or our feelings. I knew that I cared about him and that he cared about me and that was all that really mattered.

Would he still want me now that hundreds of guys would probably throw themselves at him? Kurtis was a gay magnet on a stick: tall, fit, hot, with that bad boy energy, coming straight out of prison.

Would I care if he left me? Were we even together to begin with?

"You won't intrude, trust me." I replied to him, getting closer to his warm body in the tiny uncomfortable bed. "It's gonna feel so good being out of here. You'll see. Austin is great."

"I know he's great, you made that pretty clear."

"Jealous?"

"Yes." He said, seriously.

I was a bit taken aback and let go of the subject. Kurtis was always so fucking real. Could not he be cynical like everyone else?

The goodbyes to the other inmates were more or less touching, that's the least that we can say. From Frenchy who showed us his dick for no apparent reason, Pope who cried his balls out, and Trevor who told me that I had become his hero since the hearing, the feelings were definitely mixed.

When we passed by his cell, Glenn thought it was a good idea to joke about the time he sucked Kurtis' cock and I snapped.

I punched him in a face, right in front of a guard!

After I delivered this very brave testimony, after I got my boyfriend, no wait, my *special friend* Kurtis out of jail, last day there, I punched a ginger guy in the face and I took three more years of prison!

Psych!

I guess you were ready to give up on me at this point.

Of course, I did not do anything. I let Glenn tease us, smiled through it and freaking got the hell out of this place!

At the time, I genuinely thought that I would miss some of these guys, turned out, I did not. That might be harsh to read but my brain put everything that happened in that jail in a box and left it in a corner of my skull that I would only visit during some of my nightmares.

I did grow in that awful place. I changed, physically and mentally. My ten months in prison would impact me for the rest of my life but I did not want to ponder about it.

Only years afterwards, I felt ready to take the pen and write about my experience there. Some of these things I have been writing about only came back as I was writing them, the memories had been locked in my mind for so long.

Ironically, the one person that I would see regularly from this time of my life was not one of the inmates, it was Mindy. I would visit her and the kid. She named him Xander. He looked very much like him.

Way letter in life, I donated them part of the money that I had earned from my first book so the kid could go to college. Maybe he would meet a hot roommate there! It appeased me of my guilt, a bit.

There were Kurtis and Ralph too, but those were a different story. They were not "prison" friends. They were "we are coming out of this hell together" friends. Also, I had no choice but to subscribe to Ralph's Onlyfans!

Right before Guard Davis opened the door to let us out, I suddenly felt terribly worried. It came without warning, my heart started racing really fast, I was hot, as if I was about to have a panic attack.

What must it be like for people who had stayed years in prison? What was it like for Kurtis, standing right beside me? The outside world seemed so dangerous, crazy, random. There was no rule about the time we were supposed to get up, to go outside, to eat.

In the end and mainly thanks to the help of my friends and family, I readjusted quite quickly to real life but the first few days were definitely tough.

Ralph walked up to Busty Girl, I mean, to Mia. She told me in a southern accent that I was "amaaaaaazing" during the trial, she hugged me warmly and I got scared that her boobs were going to explode pressed that much against my chest. Ralph hugged me too, shook Kurtis hands, and hopped in the car with his lady.

I am pretty sure she was blowing him up as he was driving outside of the parking lot. How romantic!

Kurtis and I were left there. Behind. Austin was late.

We had been handed our personal things. I got back my phone so I could text Austin. Kurtis did not have one. He was pale and very quiet. Again, the guy was not very talkative normally but that day, he was set on mute, very hard to read.

"He'll be there." I told Kurtis to reassure him.

He just nodded at me. What was he thinking about?

Austin did not reply to my text. I started wondering. Had he given up on me? It was one of the most important days of my life, how could he be late?

Austin showed up a few minutes later with the best excuse in the world. He had brought warm burgers from my favourite fast-food place since college. He remembered. The smile on my face when he got out of the car with the freaking burgers must have been very telling for Kurtis but I could not help myself.

I jumped towards Austin and I smelt him (and the food!).

We immediately started joking around. We did not want the food to get cold but I insisted on not eating in the prison parking lot and Austin drove us a mile away. We ate sitting on the trunk of the car, parked in a narrow trail leading to a forest. The weather was pretty warm for the month March, even by Southern California's standards.

It was surreal. Being out, with both Austin and Kurtis, eating my favourite meal, enjoying the sun. The scene looked so much like a dream, it was like someone else was living it and I was merely a spectator. Austin did his best to make Kurtis feel included and I was happy when he started to relax.

The two even started to bond other sports and other boring stuff. Kurtis was quite fascinated by Austin's job working to build stadiums. I let them be and looked at them fighting over the best American football team.

Jesus, we were two gay guys and one "straight curious maybe bi" guy, could we talk about the Kardashian or something?

I loved them both. Differently. But I did love them both.

Then, it was Austin who came up with the idea.

"Guys! Don't you want to have a good swim in the ocean before driving to the hotel! Must feel like a good taste of freedom, no?"

This was very tempting.

"I don't have any speedos..." I replied.

They both laughed.

"Come on! After the communal showers, now you're shy?!" Kurtis asked.

He was way too relaxed suddenly.

"Skinny Dipping!" Austin exclaimed.

And there it was decided. We drove only a few miles until we found an isolated beach. The place was beautiful and we had it all for ourselves.

I was feeling all types of ways, the whole thing felt like a miracle, but at the same time, it was too good to be true, and what would happen next?

Kurtis could read that I was not fully there with them. When we got out of the car, he took me aside.

"Ty, we will worry about everything later. For now, just enjoy the moment, for once in your life. Something good is happening to us here."

I smiled. And he took off his tee-shirt running towards the sand. Austin was taking a few things from the car; he was watching us not so discreetly.

He was handsome that day. Austin always looked good but he was particularly hot. He had gotten a haircut very recently, his slightly upcoming beard was perfectly trimmed, his tight tee-shirt was fitting him like he was the model for the brand. His biceps were to die for.

Did he prepare himself for me? Had he been thinking about this moment? About us?

I was relying on so little things to think that, just maybe, something could happen between Austin and I. I had misread the signs so many times before.

I walked towards the beach with Austin. I had never seen Kurtis like this, he was already taking his pants and sneakers off while running in the sand, and jumped in the water butt naked, his clothes spread on the path before him.

"Your friend is excited by the beach." Austin commented with a grin.

"Seems like it." I spoke. "Thanks, Austin."

"For what?"

"For everything. For doing this."

He smiled at me and took off his tee-shirt. His chest was amazing. Thinking about it, I had not seen him in shirtless in more than nine-year, fuck, he was even hotter than when he was 19! He was a Man now.

"You're very welcome." He winked at me, and him too, ran towards the beach.

I followed through. I took off my clothes, threw them away until I was just wearing the white prison briefs and I threw them off as well before jumping in the lukewarm water. Austin and Kurtis were already playing with each other. I joined them. They were both stunning. Kurtis swam towards me and kissed me, full tongue. I was not expecting it but I let it happen.

I got hard under the water; I was sure that Kurtis was hard too. Austin looked at us but did not react. He did not even look surprised.

The couple of hours we spent at the beach that day are probably ones of the best of my entire life. We joked, we played around, we were free, in the truest sense of the word.

After a while, Austin got out the water to pick up our clothes spread out everywhere in the sand and to put them on a blanket.

He was like Poseidon, a Greek God coming out of the ocean: the salty water dripping from his hair down to his entire naked body, his muscular chest, his large pecs and hard nipples, his defined and slightly hairy abs, the treasure trail leading to his pubic hair and a big dick, mostly flaccid but not entirely, uncut, dripping with water too, hanging between two big thighs.

The view from the front was battling with the view from behind: his broad back, his peachy delicious ass, his notorious birth marks. I looked at him in awe as he was picking things up, sometimes bending over, offering me a glance at his hole. He was giving me a show. He must have been doing this on purpose.

Sometimes he was turning towards Kurtis and I, his incredible naked body glistening under the sun.

Kurtis looked at him too. Of course, he would.

"You were right. He is really great." He said, while holding me from behind in the water, his dick against my thighs, his tongue sometimes sliding down my neck.

"Yeah..." I managed to say, in a daze.

"You're in love with him?" Kurtis asked me.

"I don't know." I replied, genuinely.

Kurtis was moving behind me, his big throbbing dick was getting closer to my ass-crack. Was he about to fuck me under water? Austin was still struggling with the clothes lost in the sand, would he notice something? Kurtis lodged his hard cock between my two ass cheeks, although he was not penetrating me, the instant was one of the most erotic I had ever lived.

Austin lied down on a towel, maybe fifteen feet in front of us.

"Do you love me?" Kurtis whispered in my ear, still humping me.

"I don't know." I repeated. Again, this was genuine.

He kissed my neck. Austin was no longer watching us, drying himself under the sun and tanning. I turned around to kiss Kurtis.

"I do." He spoke.

I knew what he meant but I had to ask.

"You do what?"

"Love you." He kissed me again. "I love you with every freaking fibre of my skin. I want to protect you. I want to fuck you. I want to kiss you. I want to hold you. I want to marry you one day, Tyler."

The tears falling from my eyes were getting lost in the Pacific Ocean.

"Kurtis..."

I wanted all these things, and more.

"Don't say anything. Not now."

He kissed me one last time and Kurtis swam away. I watched him. His ass slightly above the water looked stunning as he was swimming like a pro. When he got out, Austin probably understood he had serious competition.

Kurtis basically pulled out the same trick, slowly getting out of the water, like those freaking lifeguards in Baywatch.

But not only he was naked, he was also fully hard. His huge dick flapping against his abs as he was leaving the water and walking towards Austin. I looked tenderly at his teddy bear tattoo on his neck, but not so tenderly at his firm hairy ass I had eaten quite some times already.

Objectively, the two were equally stunning and fit although they were quite different.

Kurtis had a browner skin tone, very short hair, he was a bit taller and had a more edgy look and attitude. Austin was broader and had more of an "all American" look, the former college jock turned into a hunk of an adult, the cute student turned into a hot "daddy".

Austin smiled at the view of Kurtis' hard cock. I could not believe how at ease he was. But truthfully, I was not sure I still knew Austin.

We had only seen each other for special occasions for nine long years. In the meantime, Austin had become much more mature, much more confident too, and apparently much more at ease with hanging with gay guys naked. Not that Austin had ever been shy...

His meaty dick was still soft though, contrary to mine. For me, it was a clear sign he could not be gay. Any gay guy would have been fully hard seeing Kurtis coming out of the water this way. Right?

The two of them were now lying next to each other as I stayed in the water. I looked at their feet. I cannot say why but I thought of Griffin in that instant. I was no longer mad at him. How could I? He had made the right decision. I was still not at the point of wishing him a good life with his new boyfriend but I had nothing to be jealous of.

When my dick finally got flaccid again, I got out of the water and joined Kurtis and Austin. Kurtis was semi-sleeping and Austin was drinking a beer.

I paid closer occasion to their respective cocks, again, equally stunning. They were both hung and uncut, and I knew that they also had this great quality of being both a shower and a grower. I would say that Kurtis was a bit thicker and Austin a bit longer.

Kurtis' cock showed more veins but Austin's dick, especially when hard looked like the ultimate dick specimen: perfect ratio between length and thickness, just like those dildos in the store.

I knew from experience both of them tasted delicious and felt great in my ass.

Although, I had not taken Austin's for years, he was probably even better at sex now. I, myself, had learned a few tricks in the past decade!

Kurtis woke up from his nap and drank a couple beers with us. The weirdest part was how natural it felt for the three of us to be naked and chatting together.

We shared some stories from prison, only the silly ones like how I found out that Glenn was sucking Ray Kennedy thanks to his own son's tattoo, and then, we talked about some more serious topics. The warden and Falcon were both facing years in prison and we would have to testify during their trials.

Once we no longer had beers to drink, we finally put our clothes back on and took our things back in the car.

There, the reality hit me once again, I became moody. I was pissed off by the sand everywhere. I mean, damn it, going to the beach is fun, but a week later, I can still find sand deep in my ass-crack when I shower!

Obviously, my real concerns were elsewhere. I had no job. I did not know if living with Austin would actually happen. And what about Kurtis? He had made me this amazing love declaration in the ocean. What if I left everything to leave with him, wherever he would go.

While Kurtis fell asleep on the backseat, - he really had troubles to sleep in prison but now he kept napping -, Austin put his hand on my left thigh. He did not say a word. Me neither. I let my dick get hard, he noticed, but he kept holding my thigh firmly.

12