All Comments on 'My First Year in Prison Ch. 23'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he doesn’t end up with kurtis I’m killing myself

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

Even though I loved their story, Austin had his shot! Pick Kurtis!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG SO HOT STORY!!!!!Please write part 3 of "My first year in"❤️❤️❤️❤️ I think Kurtis deserve to be chosen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crying and throwing up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m well Austin had his shot 10 years ago and adamantly turned Ty down then. Austin loves cock and fucking men but he insists he’s not gay. I mean, how many men has he had sex with?? Yet he still says he’s straight? That should tell Ty something clear. Even now, Austin seems confused about what he really wants. Kurtis on the other hand has always been gay, strongly attracted to Ty, open to a very physical and emotional connection with Ty, and has told Ty unequivocally that he loves him and wants to marry him. Austin has not. Kurtis is clearly the best choice for Tyler, hands down, and I hope Ty doesn’t make another stupid, self-destructive decision to sabotage his own happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel like I'm the only one rooting for this but I really hope Ty picks Austin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree that Tyler should pick Kurtis. He loves him and wants to marry him. They are at the same place in life-rebuilding their jobs homes and family relationships. Austin is awesome but not sure what he wants… can he kiss Tyler in public or marry him? Still sad for Austin but maybe he can promise to wait for Tyler to give his new relationship with Kurtis a try while he gets some professional help to understand his sexuality and his feelings for Tyler and if things don’t work out with Kurtis he will be waiting…series 3 if you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What?! The final chapter isn't out yet??? 😩😩😩

I don't even know who he should choose. I wish there was a way he could have both.

I feel like Kurtis is the better choice because he is more sure of himself. Austin is just exploring after discovering he was unhappy. He's jumping back to a memory that brings him comfort.

Kenya46402Kenya46402over 1 year ago

He better take Kurt's. Austin still can't admit he's gay or bi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For me, Austin is the ratio, the predictability, the calm (and boring) happiness of everyday life. Kurtis is sensitivity, hot sensuality, the excitement of adventures, unpredictability. My choice is 404.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous