My First Year with Austin Ch. 01

Story Info
Tyler moves in with Austin... this time, as his boyfriend!
4.1k words
4.83
8.2k
6

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some elements of contexts before diving into the story:

"My First Year with Austin" is the third book in a trilogy. The previous two stories, "My First Year in College" and "My First Year in Prison" (24 chapters each) are both available on Literotica.

Generally, this trilogy follows the life of Tyler, first when he is 18/19 in College, then, ten years later, as he finds himself locked-up in prison, and here, in this third story, as he (finally!) starts a serious relationship with his College crush and best friend, Austin.

After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out. Is their relationship meant to last?

You do not have to have read the first books to enjoy the story - I believe it stands on its own - but I do think that it would improve your experience as you will get the references to past characters and storylines.

I would say this story is a rather romantic / dramatic one, with elements of humour, some twisted characters, and a ton of sex and erotic situations. As always, it starts slow but it gets crazier as the story unfolds.

This story is purely fictional and all characters featured are above the age of 18. The story is destined to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18. Enjoy!

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 1: Like a 90's tv show

No nine years gap this time around. Only nine days separate the last pages of My First Year in Prison and those lines.

I figured that starting this third story on the day I moved in with Austin in Los Angeles was making the most sense.

First, I cannot help but to appreciate the throwback to My First Year in College.

How poetic - (or cheesy? You tell me...) - is it to start this new instalment the same way, by moving-in with hunky dreamy Austin?

Second, when thinking about what other crazy year of my life I could share with my readers after college and prison, I came to the conclusion that the year I spent with Austin in L.A. was certainly worth the tale.

The porn, the fights, the drama, the sex... And the LOVE of course. I hope you are all set for a hell of a ride!

Clearly, I was not prepared for what was coming when I landed in L.A.X.

I was freaking nervous -- and sweating a lot -- all throughout the taxi ride.

It felt like I was being transported into a Melrose Place's episode when I walked into the apartment complex. (I hope you get the reference; the nineties were certainly peak tv in my mind.)

There was a large pool in the middle of the place, surrounding by two floors of apartments on each side. Blue neon lights were illuminating the pool at night.

Do not get me wrong, the place was cool and we were fortunate to live there, but I definitely did not want my life to turn into a scandalous and vicious 90's TV show.

I certainly did not need any more drama... If only I knew what was coming!

We were living about thirty minutes away from the large stadium in construction on which Austin was working, and where he would spend most of his time.

Do not ask me what Austin was actually supposed to do there, I never really got it.

It had something to do with making sure to get approvals from various local administrations, dealing with Human Resources' issues, and discussing with the major US football teams (Austin's favourite part of job of course) the marketing and promotion of the future stadium.

Coming back to Los Angeles had not been the easiest decision for me.

I did not have a lot of fond memories from my previous experience there, but Austin had a one-year contract to stay in L.A. and well, where else was I supposed to go?

I had no job, - and no perspective of getting any in my field since I had lost my license to practice -, I was coming out of prison, - which always look great when meeting new people... -, and in any event, there was no place other than my boyfriend's arms that I would have rather been in.

If I could really call Austin my "boyfriend"... This whole thing was still very surreal.

In the plane, I hoped, if not prayed, that the couple of weeks I had spent at my brother's house on the other side of the country did not make Austin rethink everything.

Can you imagine? What if he was already regretting his declaration of love? What if we just did not connect anymore? We had known each other for ten years but we had not lived together since our freshman year of college, and we had been dating for just a few days since I was out of prison.

God, what had I gotten myself into? I was starting to freak-out and I wrote a text to Janice in the cab.

"Jan, if everything goes to shit, I can come to your place, right?"

It was getting exhausting to be the messy friend while Janice had always had her life together. She was working at a rehabilitation centre and she was constantly helping everyone, including me.

She replied right away:

"Stop freaking-out and try not to mess this up! But if you do, yes, you can come at our place."

"Our" place. Oh right, she was living with Richard, her wall-street type boyfriend. Handsome, tall, sexy but always talking about big numbers and finance stuff. Boring dude.

To be fair, maybe I was a bit jealous that Janice had found herself a hot wealthy and seemingly down to earth guy while I was losing my job and being convicted for drug trafficking during the same period.

Anyway, she was right, as always. It was up to me not to mess this up.

I had to pull myself together. It was Austin after all. We had fucked, or more precisely, he had fucked me a dozen of times in the few days we had spent together after prison. He knew all of my (dirty) secrets. And yet, he had been the one to propose that I come live with him.

What was there to be so nervous about? Moving-in with him was, in many ways, a dream come true.

I knocked at the door. It was technically my place, but you know, it was the first time I was coming there.

No response.

I had texted Austin about forty minutes prior that I had landed and he had replied: "cannot wait!"

I knocked again.

Still no response.

That did not help calming my nerves.

Finally, I heard some movements in the apartment. My heart was racing in my chest.

All nervousness disappeared from the moment when Austin opened the door. One look in his blue eyes, and I felt safe. I know this is cheesy as fuck, but it is the truth.

The fact that he was all wet and only wearing a tiny grey towel, barely holding around his waist, was helping a lot too.

"Sorry Ty, I did not think you would get here so quick."

"And you wanted to look good for me." I teased him.

"Yeah... Sorry." He said looking down at his bare chest. "I did have a whole outfit planned actually."

"Shut up, you know exactly what you're doing."

He looked honestly confused, as if he did not know the effect his barely naked body would have over me. Come on! After all this time, he must have been aware of how attractive he was! Right?

I was still standing in the door frame. But before I came in, Austin had one more thing to do.

He leaned in to kiss me. Instant electricity.

I had missed him so much.

We had to cut our "honeymoon phase" short because I was staying at my brother's, and he needed to organize things to settle in Los Angeles. Instantly though, it was like we were back where we had left things, meaning, in an intense sex craze.

I somehow walked into the apartment; my lips glued to his. I knocked the door off with my foot behind me while he was pulling my jacket off.

I had never visited the place, but I was certainly not seeing anything clearly at this point. Half of my luggage had been left on the front porch. I could not care less. I was following Austin's lead blindly.

He quickly lost his poorly wrapped towel and led me to our bedroom; I did notice the "room 403" sign he had installed on the door as a reminiscence to our college dorm's room number.

Who knew Austin was such a romantic?

"I smelt like the airport." I mumbled, suddenly self-aware.

Actually, I was more stinking like sweat but I did not think that body hygiene was a good thing to bring up at that moment.

"You smell so good." Austin replied, literally sniffing my neck.

Shivers.

He was already naked; I kissed his pecs, licked his right nipple.

"Hmmm..."

The years had worked wonders on him, Austin was ten times hotter than when he was in college, and back then, he was the sexiest man I had ever met.

30 years old Austin was a true hunk, he had let his brown hair grow on his chest -- not too much, but still -, and he was flaunting a very athletic body: six packs abs, large shoulders and biceps, muscular thighs. The whole package. His face had aged like fine wine, his jaw was sharp, his cheek's dimples were showing more than ever...

He took my top off. I unzipped my trousers.

Even when we were taking my clothes off, each second my lips were not touching his skin felt like a waste. It was like we needed to have our hands, mouths, bodies fully intertwined, we had to form a single entity.

How could I have been so nervous before!?

It had been like this from the moment I got off prison. We were like glued to each-other, irresistibly attracted to one another.

And that feeling... That feeling that it was reciprocal! Finally. That he wanted me as much as I wanted him. That feeling that I had been longing for the past ten years.

But let's focus on the matter at hands, Austin's hard and juicy cock rubbing against my thighs as I was struggling to remove my shoes off. His dick was already wet and dripping. I had to take care of it. Fast.

I got on my knees, he sat down at the edge of the bed, our bed. I had not managed to take all of my clothes off that I was already kissing his pink cockhead.

"Damn, babe." He mumbled.

Austin lied down. Fuck, he looked so freaking good. Especially when he was horny like that.

I started playing with his wet foreskin and then, bobbing up and down his thick cock. I wanted to taste it. Savour it. Make love to his perfect cock with my tongue. Nine inches of a meaty, veiny, and fully hard dick to enjoy. So fucking big.

As usual, he was quickly precumming in my mouth.

"You like that?" I said, panting.

"Fuck yeah." He mumbled.

I managed to deepthroat the monster cock. I knew that my nose hitting his pubic hair -- lightly trimmed -- was one of Austin's biggest turn-ons.

I have said it before and I will say it again, sucking dicks has always been one of my strong suits when it comes to sex. I had learnt how to take care of a big hard cock with my mouth, - and my throat -, and I was not afraid to go dirty: saliva, spit, gagging noises, choking, tears in my eyes.

If this began as a sensual encounter, quickly, I was servicing Austin's cock like a proper pornstar. My own dick was throbbing in my underwear, the head already poking out and leaking precum on the floor.

Oh, I realized that we had deep blue carpeting on the bedroom's floor! Nice, I thought.

Once my blowjob skills had Austin practically jizzing in my mouth a couple of times, I finally authorized myself to take a break.

I also needed to strip off fully. My cock needed some freedom!

"You're really good at this, you know. The best. I'm telling you." Austin said, still lying on the bed, barely looking at me, trying to focus on not to cum.

I smiled at him.

"You're very good too."

"I'm not doing much."

I looked at his cock, moving by itself over his abs, coating his six packs (wait, eight packs now?!) with more precum.

"I think you're doing a lot."

I was finally stark naked as well, and I lied down against his body. I was on top of him. Topping him, this was something we had never done.

I kissed him, full mouth. I needed to feel his tongue intertwining with mine.

My life was such a mess. I was out of job. I had no perspective career wise. I was back to a city in which I only had traumatic memories. But right there, I was the happiest I had ever been. I was kissing my boyfriend, the stunning Austin.

"I want to fuck you." He whispered in my ears.

It seemed like it would not be the day where we would switch the top and bottom's roles.

I was fine with that. My ass was already itching for his dick. Almost two weeks since he had last pounded me.

The last time was when we had fucked in his car (we were sleeping on the couch in the middle of the living room at my brother's place and we would not do anything sexual there) right before he went back to Los Angeles.

It was nice at the time but I was eager for more. I wanted to be able to scream when he would hit that right spot and a parking lot was not the ideal place to do that.

Besides, fucking in a car is not that comfortable, I am not that flexible of a man.

"What are you waiting for, then?" I asked him.

We both chuckled.

Immediately, he turned me around, - he had not forgotten his moves from his wrestling days -- and he was now lying on top of me. I was lying on my stomach and I could feel Austin's throbbing cock against my ass cheeks.

Name a better feeling!

His strong arms felt my back. I was not as built as he was, but I had matured into a fitter and finer physique since college. If one good thing had come out from prison, that was my working out routine.

Exercising helped me remaining sane there, and also admittedly allowed me to spend time with Kurtis, but it paid off.

I think I would always be the skinner type, especially compared to Austin, but apparently, I looked good, and my bubble butt had always been a strong asset of mine.

Austin was about to invade it, his cockhead tapping against my pucker, his dick lodged right in my ass crack where it belonged, when we heard hard knocking on the door. I did not know the place at all so I was very confused.

"Shit, who's that?" Austin wondered, his dick slipping between my ass crack.

Another round of knocking. Against a window this time.

It was late.

"Keep going..." I begged, lost in my own world.

"Wait here."

Austin let go of me, he stood up and grabbed a pair of underwear. The two birthmarks I had fantasized so much about were still there, right next to his ass crack, fully visible as he bent over to pick-up some tight boxer briefs.

He was still blatantly hard.

Not that he had ever been shy or modest, but eh, I was not too sure how happy I was that he just would not care answering the door with his erect cock poking out of his boxer briefs.

Another knocking.

"Shit, that's the old gargoyle." Austin said.

"What?"

"Mrs. Smith. An old lady living right next to us. She's..."

Now she was yelling:

"Mister Prat! Are you here? Mister Prat!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Austin yelled back.

I wished I could have said the same, my dick was deflating!

I finally took a proper look around. The bedroom was sort of small but cosy, there were my clothes spread out all over the floor, I noticed a couple of football trophies on a shelf. I reached for my underwear.

Austin was walking to the main living space, towards our front door. The apartment was barely decorated but the few furniture which were there looked nice enough.

"Good evening, Mrs. Smith." Austin said as he was opening the door.

"I hope I am not interrupting anything." I heard the woman say.

"What is this about?" Austin replied a bit abruptly.

Don't blame Austin, this is the kind of annoyed tone you use when you have been preventing from having sex. I was frustrated too.

"I was concerned about this bag, right in front of your door. With everything happening lately, I thought I needed to warn you..."

"Oh... That's... That's just the bag of my boyfriend."

My heart beamed with pride. Austin and I were on the same page regarding our relationship status. Boyfriends.

I thought it was maybe time to show myself. I did not want to make an enemy of my neighbour, as noisy as she was, on my first day.

"Good evening, Madam. Sorry, I must have forgotten about one of my bags when I came in."

I did not specify that I has been distracted by Austin's hot, wet and naked body but the woman could probably figure that out by herself.

She was not as old as her voice made me assume, but her face had gone through way too much plastic surgeries. She was basically emotionless. I would say that she was in her early sixties but there was no way to know for sure.

Her hair looked crazy black (unnatural) and she had her nails painted red.

She looked at me with all the despise she could gather and then gave the same look to Austin.

Was she homophobic? That would be weird in this area of Los Angeles.

Austin explained to me later that she could probably not care less about us being together but she was the most "judgmental and noisy bitch" he had ever met in his life, and he had been knowing her for less than ten days.

"Oh... Well... I just wanted to make sure everything was fine." Mrs. Smith finally said.

"Everything is fine, thank you." Austin replied harshly, picking up the bag and motioning to close the door.

"This is a peaceful complex but you can never be too careful." She added before he could shut the front door.

"I promise, no bomb in there, just too many pairs of jeans." I said with a smile, trying to make a joke.

"Well, anybody could have stolen your precious jeans!"

"Yeah, we're glad that you did not! Thank you very much."

And Austin slammed the door at her face. Ouch.

"Damn, don't you think you were a bit harsh here?" I told him.

"That old bat is the worst! She has found a way to bug me every single day since I've moved here."

"Really?"

He started to imitate her. I prayed for the walls to be thick enough so she would not hear him:

"Your bike is not parked properly." "You should have introduced yourself coming in, that is simply the polite thing to do." "I hope you don't mind that I give you some hints on the rules we have in the complex, only to make sure that this remains a friendly environment."

"Ahah, see! She wants to be friendly!" I teased him.

"Maybe too much... I think she's looking for people to chat with, her husband left her and she does not know how to fill her days. Allison told me to be careful and to keep my distance when I first arrived."

"Allison?"

"One of our other neighbours. She's cool."

A hint of jealousy crossed my mind, but it was quickly squashed as Austin was already all over me.

"Should we finish what we've started?"

I did not have to reply, I smiled at him and he brought me back to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and almost torn up my underwear.

He dry-humped me for a while (although, dry might have not been the right word there as his cock was leaking all over my hole), and then, he proceeded to eat my ass.

Saliva is the best lube, right?

"Mmmmm...." I started moaning.

He thought I was good at sucking cocks? Well, Austin definitely did no need any lesson in eating ass. And in the event, he would ever need some, I would have been happy to act as his canvas and help him practice.

His tongue was warm and Austin was digging deep. I had shivers all over my body.

He started fingering me while he was stroking his own cock. I was now lying on my back, my legs up in the air.

"I've missed you these last couples of weeks." He whispered.

"I've missed you... hmmm... too.... Hmmm.... So much..."

He shoved two fingers in, and then three.

"Ty... I want to fuck you so bad."

"Please... Hmm... Fuck me."

Austin held my legs up. I was staring straight at him. I wanted my boyfriend to look at me while he would penetrate me. I still had traumas of the times back in college when he would ask me to pretend that I was a girl.

There was no need to pretend anymore. He pushed his dick against my pucker and finally... he was inside of me.

"Like that, babe?" He asked.

12