My First Year with Austin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... That's good... More..."

The first few inches always hurt a little, the issue of having a massive fat cock, but then...

"More?"

"Yeah..."

I was no longer the only one sweating.

He buried his dick some more. I could feel more inches slowly ravaging me.

"Feels so tight... Fuck, you're gonna make me nut so fast, babe." He mumbled.

"Keep going, babe. Keep going." I begged.

Like a good solider, Austin obliged and ploughed my ass like I deserved. He lied down on top of me and we kissed as he was fucking me. I was practically screaming of pleasure. Hope Mrs. Smith did not mind.

I felt complete with Austin's shaft deep inside of me. He was going at a steady rhythm now, going balls deeps with large and intense thrusting motions.

He licked my neck. I could have lost consciousness.

I jizzed without even realizing it, spraying his lower chest with my juice.

"Bad boy." He said with a grin.

"Sorry... I..."

He slapped me. Nothing hurtful or anything. He was just playing.

"You're a bad boy." He repeated.

"I am... I am a bad boy for you."

Dirty talk would always get him in the mood. Austin had loved rough sex since when I had first met him. Lucky for him, I was a kinky bastard too.

"I'm gonna finish myself off in your ass." He muttered.

"Breed me, Austin. I want to feel your spunk inside of me."

"Aaargh... You fucking deserve it."

"I do, babe. Gimme your cum... I'm begging you."

He was banging me like a rag doll at this point. It hurt. It hurt so good though. His balls were loudly fapping against my ass.

He kissed me once again, the kiss turned into a spit fest, that was the moment where I felt his hard throbbing dick exploding in my ass. I precisely remember the sensation of the warm cum pouring in my insides, filling me up.

I would have given anything to be with that man forever.

He was panting on top of me, his flattening dick still inside of my ass. We kissed one last time before he finally lied down next to me.

"Welcome home, Ty."

[MORE TO CUM]

Thank you for reading, guys! I think this story is a little different from my previous works so I hope you will enjoy it. For once, we start at a point where our main character is in a rather pretty good place... Now... Let the drama begins! ;)

12