My First Year with Austin Ch. 03

Story Info
Is Tyler becoming a porn director?!
4.2k words
4.78
2.9k
3

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 3: The Nine Inches King

"Don't you ever wear clothes?!"

Ralph had just opened the door to his small apartment. It was situated in an old building in a sleazy part of the town.

The ex-bodybuilder was not naked but he was not really dressed either. Who greets someone coming to their place in only loose underwear with teddy bears printed on them? I could see his (large) balls dangling underneath!

"Come on in, it's not like you haven't seen it all! Come here, old pal!"

Ralph exclaimed, hugging me.

I had not seen him in about four weeks, - since the moment we had been released from prison together -, but Ralph had not changed one bit.

He was still a giant, crushing me when he was just patting my shoulders.

Tall, broad, very muscular, Ralph was an athlete who had two obsessions in life: working-out at the gym to grow his muscles to the furthest extent, and banging wet pussies. His bare chest was twice larger than mine, his arms were pretty much the size of my legs. He looked impressive under every possible angle.

And don't get me starting on his monster cock, merely concealed in his underwear.

"Happy to see you, Ralph. How are things?"

He welcomed me in his apartment.

It was a cool place, I was not sure what I was expecting but although it was not fancy by any means, it looked good, and at the very least, clean.

There were two cameras, a tripod and a ring light in the main living space in front of the couch.

"Things are good, Braxton. What can I say? I'm enjoying the freedom! I'm enjoying not having to see Falcon's bald face ever again! I'm enjoying the hot showers, the fast food, the comfortable mattress. I'm enjoying the fact that I don't have to spend all my time surrounded by only dicks and balls!"

I smiled.

"I don't miss Falcon either."

"What about the dicks and balls though?" Ralph winked at me.

I ignored him.

"Where's Mia?"

Mia was a girl whom Ralph had started to date while he was locked-up. Her nickname was "busty girl" if that gives you any indication of how she was perceived inside the prison.

"She comes and goes. She's feisty. We tend to fight." Ralph replied sheepishly.

"Oh... Sorry to hear that."

He shrugged his (immense) shoulders.

"She does not understand that a man coming out of prison needs to release the pressure and fool around."

I laughed.

"I'm surprised, she seemed to be very well inclined to clench your... hmmm... thirst when I met her."

My eyes got irresistibly drown to his prominent crotch.

Again, I had no intention to cheat on Austin but it was hard to ignore the elephant in the room.

"Yeah. She's very good at fucking. But she has this thing where she expects me to only care for her pussy. I've never really understood that monogamous lifestyle." He sighed. "You want a beer?"

He was opening his fridge. Ralph bent over to pick up a few bottles. Large fat ass.

"Sure. I'll take a beer."

"That's the great thing with you guys. I mean, the gay guys." He continued. "You don't give a fuck. Sex is no big deal, just a way to have fun."

I had plenty of occasions to confirm that "sex was just sex" for Ralph when we were in prison.

The guy would be fucking someone like he would be saying hello. Mostly girls as he was straight but he had no problem getting fucked in the ass by the prison's warden if that meant he could get out early.

Again, no big deal for him. A hole. A cock. No feelings or no shame involved.

"Gosh Ralph, you really think gay men are animals, don't you? We're just like everybody else. Sex is important but eh, at the end of the day, most of us are looking for someone they can rely on, one person to share their lives with." I spoke.

"Damn. If even the homos are becoming boring as fuck!"

"I think we're more conservative than the straight white males in some ways, we did fight for gay marriage." I grinned at him. "I was not picturing Mia as a very traditional girl though."

He chuckled.

"She's not Mother Theresa, I grant you that. She's pretty wild. The issue is not that she would be close-minded, but it's like, she wants me to be her freaking dog. She calls the shots and makes all the decisions while I..."

He stopped himself and looked at me.

"Well... I'm nobody's bitch."

I thought again about what I had seen -- and had taken part in -- inside the warden's office but I did not mention anything.

I looked at the camera set up.

"Did not you have plan to start an exclusive page with her or something?"

He took a sip of his beer and dropped on his couch. His body was really something.

Maybe I was wrong before, he did change in the past few weeks. He looked even more defined than when he was in prison. His nipples were large and pink. Proper men titties.

"We did. And that's a big part of the problem. The way this business works, the girl is getting the views and the money. It's like a whole 360 turn from the olden days when the producers, the men, had all the power. Now, that's the women who are getting the traffic and the followers. Mia needs me cause, hell, (he grabbed his fat cock through his underwear), it would be hard to find a better dick than this one, but ultimately, she's the star in our videos. I'm just the supporting role."

"Well, yeah, what did you expect shooting straight videos?"

"I don't know, dude. I'm whipping out my nine + inches of meat online, I thought it was enough to get myself rich!"

We laughed it off.

"I guess you can understand how difficult it is to be regarded as "the product" in these kinds of situation now... Crazy how life turns out sometimes!" I commented.

"What do you mean?"

Ralph was more serious and things got a little awkward.

"I mean, you were the one, like, making girls do stuff before, and now..."

"Wow, wow, wow. I stop you right there, Braxton. Once and for all, I did not make any woman do anything they were not happy to do. They were all free, and treated fairly! Who do you think I am? A shitty pimp? The fact that one girl who did not get enough of my cock (again, he grabbed his junks firmly to prove his point), went to complain, and that led me to freaking prison is a fucking travesty."

"Ok. I'm sorry. I... I did not want to upset you. I don't have the full story."

Ralph was no longer smiling and there was a long silence.

Fuck.

Suddenly, I felt out of place. What I was doing there? Did I really know this guy?

Ralph and I had become friends under crazy circumstances. We were forced to share a tiny cell for nearly an entire year, forced to rely on one another, forced to form bounds to hold on, or simply, to survive. But what did we truly have in common?

And then, there had been Xander. Although, I did not want to think about Xander or what had happened to him. It was still too tough.

"I'm not mad at you, Ty." Ralph said after a while. "I messed up. That's why I got to prison in the first place. But the girls who were working for me... We were doing some illegal shit because prostitution is illegal, but I have always respected them and defended them when needed. I would never hurt or force a woman."

I felt stupid.

"Look, I'm in no position to judge anyone. You know my story. I fucked up big time."

"You sure did."

He teased me. We were back to a more chill talk.

"I'm still a bit confused about the way you go about your page though. I'm following guys who make tons shit of money on those platforms and they don't have your body nor your cock."

Again, I had to look at the goods. Sue me!

"I have no idea how they do it! I have opened my own page separated from Mia's but it just does not take off. 16 subscribers. That's all. And all of them gay guys from what I could tell..."

"Of course! Who did you think would follow you? Girls? Straight dudes?"

"Yeah. I mean, I'm putting straight porn out there. I thought straight guys would dig it. Mia is already famous and she's always featured on my page."

I could not help but to laugh.

"Dude! Straight guys will never follow another man's page. I mean, a few of them could, there are always exceptions. And I assume famous male performers who can get crazy girls on their pages can build an audience, but Ralph, the people who would follow you and make you earn some real money are the gay or bisexual guys. Almost exclusively."

I could not believe how naïve Ralph was being!

"I don't know, man. I did not think it through. I just thought I would post videos with girls and guys would subscribe, but you're right, they are subscribing to the girls' pages, not to mine!"

Duh!

"Ralph, if you really want to make money out of those x-rated platforms, you will have to cater to a gay audience. But that's not it. There is a whole marketing process to it. You need to build a strong presence online, post on all social media platforms, build a character around yourself, create the demand."

"Easier said than done. Besides, I would have to fuck guys and I'm not sure about that... I can do it if I have to, you do know that, but it's not my thing."

"That would be a mistake to fuck guys anyway. At least, at the beginning."

"You're no longer making any sense now. You just told me that I had to cater to the faggots!"

"Don't use that word, Ralph."

He looked at the floor like a puppy who would have been caught doing something wrong by its owner.

"Sorry, sometimes, it just comes out... I'm no homophobe!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway. Creating content to cater to a gay audience has nothing to do with fucking guys. A ton of straight guys start with doing solo videos. It's a big turn on in itself: having a straight guy jerking-off for other dudes. And the models who are the most successful are the ones who start slow, and throughout the months, evolve towards more daring stuff and get their subscribers involved in their journey."

"That's a good point..."

"Most of the fans stick around to see how far the so-called straight hunk is willing to go. If they start with the fucking, the journey has no point."

If you are reading the third book in this trilogy, I guess you already know this about me... I love the slow-building.

"Damn Ty. I had no idea you were so knowledgeable on this stuff." Ralph told me, visibly impressed.

"Neither did I to be honest. I guess I watch too much porn and I know what gay guys like. Also, I'm always interested in the ways intimacy and attraction work, you know, on a psychological level."

Ralph seemed really excited now. He was not taking notes but almost.

"What should I do then?"

"It's all depends on what you are comfortable with. There are tons of paths you can take. I am not too familiar with that but I know straight guys are doing findom. There are submissive gay guys who get turned on by having an alpha muscular dude literally draining their bank accounts. It's a whole thing."

"I guess that's interesting! I could use some bank accounts draining! You think you could help me?"

I was confused.

"Dude, if you expect any money from me, you've knocked at the wrong door. First, I'm broke as fuck and I don't have a job. Second, I've already seen everything you had to offer."

That time, Ralph was the one rolling his eyes.

"I'm not asking for any money from you, dummy! I'm asking for your help, just like the advice you've been giving to me just now. Could you like, set up social media accounts, guide me with the content?"

I smiled.

"Ralph, are you asking me to be your porn manager?"

"I think I am. I mean, I'd be willing to give you a share of the revenues I am making! What else are we going to do? Work our asses off for the minimum wage, and that is if we can even get any sort of job after being locked-up?"

He was making some good points there. I had already received dozens of rejection letters.

"I do have a lot of time on my hands as well... But... I don't know, Ralph. I think I'll have to talk about it with Austin."

"Austin?"

"Yeah. My boyfriend. The guy who was visiting me at the parlour."

"No way! I thought your fiancé had broken up with you, and like, afterwards you were always glued to Jensen. You were spending 24/7 with your tongue in his freaking mouth!"

"My fiancé did leave me. And I was with Kurtis indeed. But...It's tough to explain... Coming out of prison, I... We... I mean, Kurtis and I broke up, and I am with Austin now." I blurted out.

Damn, my sentimental life was a mess... It sounded very pathetic summed up this way.

"See, what I told you, gay guys are just going from one dude to the other."

Ralph commented with the biggest smirk on his face.

Touché...

"Please, don't make me your representation of the gay community cause clearly, I'm not a good example. But Austin, I do care about him, very much. I want our relationship to work."

"I know. He's hot. I've seen him at the parlour too."

He winked at me.

What an ass that man could be sometimes!

We spent a good part of the afternoon talking about my exes while Ralph was asking stupid questions about what it entailed to, quote on quote, "date another dude."

It turned out that even outside of prison, Ralph and I could get along fine. We actually had a great time. I was not sure Austin would approve of this friendship so I had not mentioned that I was coming to see my ex-cellmate, but it was nice to have someone who had shared the same experience.

Ralph had his flaws but he had always been straight up with me and he was there at the lowest point of my life.

After a while, the conversation came back to the content Ralph wanted to produce and I told him that he should market his first "solo" video. We set up a brand-new twitter account. "Nine Inches King" would be his username from now on.

Fitting, right?

"Could you film me?" He asked at some point.

"What?"

"I could jerk off and you record me. This way, I have something to post tonight. Like you said, the preview on the twitter account and the whole video on the exclusive page."

"Dude, I'm not going to film you masturbating."

Shit, my dick was already stirring up in my pants.

"Why? Who cares? You saw me wanking my cock hundreds of times. I freaking blew your cock already! Don't tell me you have forgotten about that!"

How could I?

"I'm dating someone, man."

"And so, what? That's just work! Nothing sus."

Suddenly, he stood up and slid down his underwear to his knees, his swinging flaccid cock appeared before my eyes. Damn, that thing was huge, even soft!

"Ralph!"

"Are we good or are you going to have a stroke? The only thing I ask is for you to set up the camera and change the angles the way you think it would work best. Also, to do some close ups at the finish line."

I sighed.

Probably this was a bad idea but he was already stark naked before me. And let's be real, I had spent the entire afternoon checking out his body.

"Go on. Sit on the couch, I'll start the cameras." I ended up saying, jaded.

He patted my shoulders, his dick brushing against my thighs. I was wearing my jeans. I had no idea if he could tell that I was already hard.

"Thanks, bro!"

"Actually, you should put some clothes back on." I advised, taking my role of porn manager a little more seriously.

"I know you said we needed to start slow but if the Nine Inches King does not show his nine inches, I don't really see the point."

"No idea how straight brains work but as far as I'm concerned, a guy just stroking his dick, close-up, with no context, does not really get me in the mood. But a hot fit guy, especially an ex-con, who is slowly stripping in front of the camera, that makes me want to see more!"

"You're a genius, Ty!" He exclaimed, while he ran to his room to pick up some clothes.

What was I doing with my life?

To be fair, I needed to find something to do and despite how insane this idea sounded, Ralph had undoubtfully a huge potential to be the next big star on those sex platforms... I could definitely help him out and make some money in the process.

It was not like I would appear myself in the content whatsoever!

Ralph came back in the living room, dressing in a very tight tank top which seemed about to get ripped off at the slightest movement, and some broad shorts. Not the sexiest attire but the guy always looked fine, no matter what.

Also, his pecs were almost fully visible despite his top, which was always a plus.

"Here we go, then. I'll start the camera, you should present yourself, say that you're just coming out of prison, that you're super horny, and then, you start stripping and well... touching yourself."

I swallowed my saliva at the end of that sentence.

Maybe I had drunk too much beer.

"Sounds good!" Ralph simply said.

Like I had suddenly become Steven Spielberg, I heard me saying:

"Action."

Ralph may have been clueless when it came to marketing strategies targeted towards a gay audience but he knew exactly how to follow instructions.

As soon as we started to roll, Ralph changed his chill demeanours to turn up the sexual tension a few notches.

While flexing his biceps, he talked to the camera, and therefore at me.

"Well, guys, a little bird told me that some of you were fantasizing about a real straight muscular boy, coming straight out of jail."

He kissed his biceps.

"Here I am. You wanted some big alpha dick energy? I've got nine inches right there."

He grabbed his obscene crotch.

That day, we posted his mugshot on his twitter account to prove to the audience that he was a "real" ex-con. It worked wonders!

Ralph was doing the most but that was exactly what needed to be done.

After some more biceps licking, I mouthed him the word "armpits" and he put one arm behind his head. He took a big old sniff of his hairy pits.

Ralph was a true exhibitionist and he loved his own body so I was not surprised to see his bulge getting bigger as he was caressing his very own muscles.

The tank top came off shortly after. I thought that in the future, that would be the type of stuff Ralph could sell off to his fans. I bet there were some people who would have paid a lot of money to bathe in some sweaty inmates' tank-tops.

He spat on his pecs and let the saliva drooled until it reached his six packs abs. I wished that Ralph had played with his nipples some more but that would be a note for next time.

More flexing, more ludicrous posing, and more filthy talk.

The bodybuilder was getting me in the mood. He went as far as licking his own armpits while pinching his nipples. Raunchy as fuck!

As I was filming this gorgeous man showing off for an audience who was not there, I started to see things differently. Maybe that gig was not so bad after all! I had had many feverish dreams about this sort of situations, and... I would be paid for that "job"?!

Ralph took the shorts off next.

There came the surprise. When he went to his room, he did not only put some clothes on, he had also changed his underwear. No more loose fabric, but some very tight white briefs leaving nothing to the imagination of his semi-hard monster cock waking up underneath.

"Four years in prison. Four years with blue balls." He said to the camera while playing with the waistband of his underwear.

This, I knew to be a damn lie!

Back in the prison, there had not been a single night where Ralph did not nut, not even taking about the "conjugal visits" he was taking part in any chance he got! No blue balls for my old cellmate.

12