My First Year with Austin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that feels good to stroke my fat, massive, horny cock."

He started to fondle his dick underneath his boxer briefs. I tried to catch the moment as best as I could. My first steps as director.

I was pretty happy with the footage we were getting so far. I would have definitely jerked-off to that shit if I saw it online.

Ralph sat down on his couch, slid down his tiny briefs (way too small for the size of his junks) to his ankles, revealed his big fat cock and he started jacking off while looking straight at the camera. He did not even need to watch a porn movie.

"Nine Inches King" indeed.

At full mast, his dripping hard cock was a true piece of art. I felt my own precum leaking in my boxers.

*This is just a job, no big deal, relax Tyler!*

Ralph spat on his dick to lube it some more and processed to stroke it using his two large hands.

Even then, it was not enough to cover his entire shaft.

I thought he should spread his legs further, give the audience a glimpse of his hole but I did not know how to communicate that without potentially killing his mood. He seemed so close to cum at that point.

For the first time, he addressed me directly, not the audience on the other side of the screen.

"Come closer, film this! I'm gonna jizz." He pressed me.

My heart was racing fast.

Fuck. Getting closer to his throbbing hard cock. Really?

His balls were contracting, he was breathing heavily, almost grunting, he was about to blow his loads, no doubt.

Now that we have come so far, I may as well go all the way and do this right. I did get closer, almost kneeling down, to catch his cock pulsating.

The ejaculation, or should I say, the explosion, did not disappoint. I was hit by a volley of friendly fire. Not the first time Ralph was spraying me with his milk but still, I was not expecting this afternoon to turn out like this!

"Mmmm... Fuck yeah... You want me to feed you my juice, you little bitch..."

Ralph was nutting all over his chest, hitting his own face (and mine, as well as the camera) in a beautiful firework of spunk.

He got his fingers full of jizz close to his mouth but right before licking them he took the camera away from my hand and turned it off.

"Not today!"

In just a second, he was back to being just Ralph, not sexy beast "Nine Inches King" Ralph.

"How did I do?"

I gulped.

"Hmm... I... I don't know."

My throat was sore suddenly. I was thirsty. I was shaking.

"Sorry for the friendly fire, pal."

"That's... That's fine." I mumbled incoherently.

"Cool. So, really, you think people will like it?"

I nodded yes.

"Sure... yeah... Of course."

Ralph looked down at my pants.

"Looks like you did like it." He smiled. "You can rub one out before leaving if you want? I have to go take a shower anyway"

"NO!" I yelled, louder than I wanted to.

I felt bad. What was I doing there with another dude's cum on my face?

"Dude, relax. What the fuck? We're just chilling."

"I mean, no... I... It's just that I don't have time to jerk off."

I looked at my phone.

Shit.

I had not realized how late it was. It was 7:30 and Austin and I were invited to dinner at Sergio and Allison's place. Austin had already texted me to check if I was ready.

Fuck my life.

[MORE TO CUM]

12