My First Year with Austin Ch. 04

Story Info
Tyler and Austin have dinner with their sexy neighbours.
4.6k words
4.82
2.9k
1

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 4: The dinner

I barely wiped the cum off my face and I left Ralph's place in a hurry, my hard-on still raging on in my pants.

"I'm coming." I texted Austin.

Bad choice of words, I guess.

It was not such a big deal but I did not want to be late simply because I did not want to explain to Austin why I was late.

Recording an ex-con jerking his nine inches dick off did not seem like a great excuse to give to my boyfriend.

"That's fine. Waiting for you, babe." Austin texted back.

Damn it, why did he have to be so perfect all the time?

I ended up being thirty minutes late. Austin was all cute, wearing a sky-blue shirt which was matching perfectly with his eyes and which was fitting his broad frame nicely, and some tight beige pants.

"I'm so sorry, babe, I just did not see the time." I kissed him on the lips coming in.

"We are going to our neighbours, not visiting the King of England, we can be a little late. Where were you?"

I was already undressing myself to change into nicer clothes. I had been sweating and I, too, wanted to look cute!

Austin started to kiss my neck while he was helping me out of my tee-shirt.

"Where were you?" He repeated.

He sounded casual and he was grabbing my ass but I could feel the tiny bit of annoyance starting to form in his voice.

"Oh, I'll explain to you after dinner."

He took a step back. He was still talking normally but now, he looked at me weirdly.

"Why can't we talk about it now, Ty? Why the secret?"

"No reason."

I did not want to lie to him so I used the good old tactic of postponing telling the truth. I will admit that it was not my smartest move...

Austin did not insist but I could tell that he was getting mad. He did not even tell me that the pants I had put on were making my butt look amazing, despite the fact that they clearly did! I checked myself in the mirror, I looked fiiiiine!

We walked out in silence, crossed the apartment complex and found ourselves in front of Apartment 2C.

I could tell that Austin was closed-off. Before knocking at the door, I had to ask him... (Another smart choice on my part...)

"Austin, you're ok?"

"No."

Well, at least, he was upfront about it. No beating around the bush on his side.

"Don't be mad, please."

"I'd just like to know if I should have a reason to be mad at all."

This was fair. I was not too sure what to say though.

I did not answer right away and things only got worse from this point on.

"Damn it, Ty. Where have you been? I'm already spending my days at work; I try to come home early to be with you and you're just not here."

"Are you blaming me for not working?"

"No! I'm just saying, I'd like to understand what you were doing which was more important than spending time together."

"Really? I have to justify myself?"

"Don't twist things around, Ty. You're the one acting all weird and defensive. I really did not care until you were all secretive about this." He looked down at the floor. "I know how I was when I was lying to Cassie."

"Well, I did not lie to you, did I? I just thought we could have this conversation after having dinner since we're already late."

He sighed.

"You were late, not me."

I felt stupid, this was such an argument for nothing. Maybe I should have lied instead. I could have told him that I was with Janice or doing interviews for a job.

"Look, Austin, I was visiting one of my friends from prison. Can we just knock now?"

His face changed drastically.

"You were with Kurtis?" He whispered.

"No! Not Kurtis! I have not talked to him since... Well, since we last saw each other. I would never do that, meet with Kurtis behind your back. I went to see Ralph, you know, he was my cell-mate for the entire 10 months I was there."

"Oh... Ok."

I took a deep breath. I could not believe we were having this conversation right outside of Allison and Sergio's place.

That was a constant in my life: I really sucked at timing.

"And for the record, meeting him had to do with work. Ralph is starting a business and he wants my help." I added.

"What the fuck, Ty? You're doing business with an ex-con?!"

I will be the first to own up that I was in the wrong so far but the disdainful way Austin had said that really rubbed me the wrong way.

He was hitting a very real insecurity of mine there.

"Wow. An ex-con cannot do anything right for the rest of his life then? For the record, I have been convicted too Austin! And in case you have not notice, it's tough out here, I'm not drowning under the job's proposals."

"Your situation is very different Ty, and you know that."

"How? I committed a felony and I was prosecuted, just like any of these guys."

"So now, you're doing sleazy stuff with your fellow prisoners and I should be fine with it?"

"Why does it have to be sleazy? I would never do something illegal ever again; God damn it, I thought you knew that about me."

"I don't know that about you actually. I don't know you... I mean, on certain aspects of your life. Also, you have been released in crazy circumstances, the slightest mistake, and you could go back in there! I have a right to be worried about you, no?"

It was my turn to sigh.

As if I did not know that already. As if I was not already feeling that pressure.

"Well, this has nothing to do with drugs or any criminal bullshit. You can rest easy."

"What is it about then? What is the business?"

"Should we just cancel the dinner and go argue in our own apartment?" I asked him, jaded.

"Just tell me!"

"Ok, ok. Ralph is making content for X-rated platforms."

This took a few seconds for Austin to process. I saw in his eyes the precise moment where it hit him.

"PORN?!" He barked at me.

Right at the moment, the front-door opened.

"I thought I heard people chatting outside, welcome guys!"

Allison was all smile, wearing a tiny yellow dress, barely made of more fabric than the bikini she was wearing by the pool the other day.

Both Austin and I probably looked annoyed as hell.

What a way to start the evening.

We did not really have the choice though, we put our best fake smiles on and said in unison: "Hiii!"

Allison invited us in. Their apartment looked fancy as hell. Paintings on the walls, plants everywhere, and of course, healing stones at every corner.

Typical.

"Sergio is in the kitchen, he loves to cook, especially when we have guests."

First thing I saw from Sergio was his fat Latino ass, bent over to pick up something in a bottom cupboard. I even wondered if he had not done this on purpose, right when we came in.

He was wearing super tight black jeans which, when he turned around, proved to compliment his crotch in a VERY obvious way. It was hard to tell whether the front was more obscene than the back.

I could not believe how much of a show-off Sergio was.

I mean, his wife too. I could see both Allison's side boob and Sergio prominent bulge at the same time. It was quite the sight.

Sergio was also wearing a black shirt but the three buttons at the top were opened.

You could almost see his nipples and, generally, there was way too much visible dark chest hair for an appropriate dinner. The outfit and general look were perfect for a porn shoot though. Sergio was exuding sex and big dick energy.

Did I mention that he was barefoot too? Somehow, it made him look even hotter.

He walked to hug Austin, and then me.

Not surprisingly, the welcome was warm and friendly. Sergio was the type of huggers who did not mind to be hands-on to show how happy he was to see you. I could swear he grabbed my ass for a split second. Or for more than a second!

"Homemade hotdogs for dinner!" Sergio announced. "My own recipe, sounds good for you two?"

"Sounds perfect." Austin replied.

"Great, thanks." I confirmed.

Allison then brought us to the dining room where...

What the hell?!

A fully nude portrait of the two of them, a black and white photograph, was hanging on the wall from the opposite side of the entrance.

Sure, it was artsy and it was taken from the back, Allison resting her head on Sergio's bare shoulders, but man, we could see their asses front and centre while having dinner! Allison's bubble butt and Sergio's hairy fat and muscular bum were in full display! IN THE DAMN LIVING ROOM?!

And I thought his chest hair were a bit much before, I had clearly not seen anything yet...

Not that it spoiled my appetite. On the contrary, if anything, the life-size portrait made me even hungrier for the hot dogs to come.

Apparently, Austin had already come here and had gotten used to the photograph because he did not express any shock while I had to consciously remind me of closing my mouth, gasping at the view.

"De Pronto photographed us last year, he is fantastic. He has photographed many A-List celebs here in L.A." Allison explained, noticing my face. "We were surprised when he contacted us, it was such a great opportunity."

"Oh. Wow. It's beautiful." I spoke.

I mean, it was.

"If you think that piece is beautiful, you should check the other version of this picture De Pronto is exposing at his gallery. Same shot but taken from the front!" Sergio said, coming in the living room.

I chuckled nervously.

"I would not miss it for the world."

I must have been smiling too much because Austin gave me a harsh look.

Come on, those were HIS friends. I had to adapt to them!

Both Allison and Sergio were working in the entertainment industry. Sergio was a model by Los Angeles' standards, meaning that he was posting shirtless (or barely naked) pictures of himself on Instagram while promoting shitty diet products.

450K followers, not bad.

Allison was presenting herself as an actress but she was actually mostly appearing in trashy reality TV shows.

780K followers, slightly better.

She had been evicted during the first episode of a season of "the Bachelor" a few years back and since then, she was featured as a waitress in an obscure show following the life of a rich owner of a restaurant. She did insist on the fact that "big things were coming for her" in the upcoming months.

That being said, you might think those two were arrogant assholes, obsessed with themselves, and entirely disconnected from the real world... Well, this was partially true, but they were also funny and smart in their own ways.

The fact that they had fallen in love and gotten married despite of their superficial lifestyles, and that they seemed sincerely into each other was quite impressive, - and dare I say it? -, endearing.

Also, after a few glasses of wine, Austin and I just leaned in and had a nice time.

We found out that we had a friend in common, Allison had met with our friend from college, Martin, when he was still trying to make it in the reality tv industry. This was all before he moved back to the East Coach to settle in a Christian community.

People do change, I guess.

From the way she was talking about him, I wondered if the two had sex. Knowing Martin, I would not have been surprised if he had roughly face-fucked Allison at one point or another. Most likely, she had given him a sloppy blowjob in the restroom of a busy bar.

Sergio and Allison were also quite fascinated with my time in prison. No judgmental at all, just genuinely curious.

This was weird talking about that experience openly. Since I had gotten out, about four weeks before, we had barely mentioned my time in prison with Austin.

Firstly, because it was still a very traumatic experience for me. Secondly, because Austin knew that, not only I had sex with guys in there, but that I had also built a real romantic connexion with someone, Kurtis.

And then again, there was Xander.

Lately, I had been dreaming (or having nightmares) about him almost every night.

But there, probably helped by the alcohol, I was able to talk about it. I even mentioned the abuse, the way the warden and guards were treating us, how we were suing them back and how the ex-warden Deen might end-up in jail.

"We should do a tv-show about your life, Tyler." Allison said. "This is such a fascinating story."

"Or a Netflix docu-series." Sergio intervened.

Anything but that, I thought. Although, I was already considering writing a book about it.

After some heavy discussions on the state of the country and the point of prison sentences, came easier topics like the size of the cells, the type of food we were eating or the kind of people there, until we inevitably came to the subject of gay sex.

Not surprisingly, Sergio and Allison were really upfront about it.

"Is it true then? Even the straight guys hump each other?" Allison asked.

"Some of them, yeah."

"How long does it generally take before they blow each other's dicks?" Sergio wanted to know all the details.

Believe it or not, he had opened-up two more buttons throughout the evening and we could now see his hairy navel. I had rarely ever met such an exhibitionist. He could have been shirtless and this would have been the exact same thing.

"Not really sure. I mean, I got some indecent proposals quite quickly after I got locked-up." I replied, semi laughing.

I was way too drunk already.

I could tell that Austin was uncomfortable with me talking about getting fucked inside the prison, so I tried to change the subject. Sergio, though, was eating all my anecdotes up until he was sharing his own stories.

The tale of how he had experienced anal gay sex while testing mushrooms for the first time was definitely a hit. Allison laughed really hard when he explained how he gagged trying to fit a large cock in his throat for the first time.

"Now, you know how I feel!" She exclaimed, hysterical.

One of her boobs came out from her dress from the excitement.

I thought Austin's eyes were going to pop out of their sockets. I gave him a subtle kick on his foot and he looked away while Allison rearranged herself.

The great thing with my shameless neighbours was that, at no point, they labelled themselves bisexual or anything, they were just sharing their experiences like it was no big deal. Because it was.

They were simply free.

When the stories started revolving around Allison first experiences with girls, Austin seemed to relax while Sergio had become visibly hard. I thought his (massive) cock was about to burst out from his pants.

I wondered if I might not pass by De Porto's gallery someday, just to have a better look at this crotch's situation.

I smiled to myself.

When Sergio and Allison started making out on the couch and Sergio completely lost his shirt, Austin and I thought it was time to go. Maybe it was still a bit too soon for a fourway.

When we left, I had forgotten about my argument with Austin from earlier. I thought this was behind us.

I was wrong though. Apparently, Austin had been thinking about it all freaking night, which certainly explained his unusual bad mood.

He started yelling as soon as he closed the door behind us.

"Shooting freaking Porn?! That's what you were doing all day?"

I laughed.

I should not have but I was totally drunk at that point.

Thinking of which, I had not been this hammered in years. Not the best state to have your first fight with your boyfriend. But eh, you remember what I have said about me and timing.

"I was not doing anything! I was just filming, Austin. Come on, let's not fight. Let's play instead."

I tried to take off his shirt, Claudio and Allison had given me some ideas. I was very playful and horny, - truthfully, I had been hard since the video featuring Ralph -, but Austin pulled away from me.

"What are you doing, Ty? What do you want?"

"Austin! You're blowing this out of proportions. This has nothing to..." I let go of a long burp and felt dizzy.

Fuck.

Austin looked at me with an expression I had rarely ever seen on his face. He seemed utterly disappointed. I felt so bad, it reminded me of one of our biggest fights in college right before I came out to him.

Although some of his points were valid, I did not think he was letting me the opportunity to speak up for myself.

"Maybe we should go to bed." He stated, getting down to his underwear.

"Austin, don't be like that... I... I'm drunk, ok... But I.... When you asked me what I want, this part... This is very clear." I made sure to look straight in his piercing blue eyes. "I want you."

He was sceptical for a few seconds.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Austin, you are perfect, you must freaking know that! The only thing I am worried about is that I might not be good enough for you. And the way you're talking to me right now, well, that's not helping with that."

He softened up immediately.

"I did not mean to yell at you. I got... scared. I was... I guess I'm jealous."

I got closer to him. I kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry I went to see Ralph without telling you first. And as far as the porn thing goes... This is just silly. Ralph is straight, he's alone, he needs help to get his page running or with filming, but this was stupid and did feel bad about it... But I never meant to lie to you, I just wanted to have a chill conversation about it. I mean, I did not want to deal with that right before eating with the two exhibitionists from 2C!"

He took me in his arms. So large. So comforting.

How did Austin smell so nice even after such a long ass dinner?

"This is tough, Ty. I'm going through a divorce, I had to fill the paperwork today, and... I want to make sure I'm making the right decision."

This was something I had not realized until then. I extracted myself from his embrace.

"Wait. You're still married with Cassandra?"

"Well, yeah, you don't get a divorce in just a few weeks. We started the procedure in January, less than four months ago. Are you really mad about that?"

I sat down on our couch.

"No, no... I guess I just had not realized I was dating a married man. It's like, you're literally cheating on your wife with me."

He sat down next to me and put his hand on my thigh.

"I did not hesitate while signing the papers, Cassie and I are separated. We're over. We have literally not talked for months. Only five minutes phone calls to deal with the paperwork. She knows about you."

"I guess we will both have to work on our insecurities then..."

He kissed me on the cheek. I lied down on him, resting my head on his abs.

"I'm willing to do what it takes to make it work though." Austin said.

I smiled; a tear even formed at the corner of my eyes. He was beautiful.

"Me too, Austin."

He was caressing my hair. I closed my eyes. That moment lasted for a while. It was peaceful and perfect.

I was scared to ruin everything but I thought I should go for total honesty there and say something which had been polluting my mind ever since we had gotten together.

"There is something I wanted to talk to you about..."

"Oh boy... What now?"

"Maybe we should not have this conversation when we both had a little bit too much to drink, but since we have already bursted our little bubble, why not go all the way and lay it all on the table?"

He was still gently caressing me.

"Just say your piece, Ty."

"Tonight, you were more looking at Allison more than you were looking at Sergio...."

He cut me off:

"There is nothing between Allison and I, we are..."

"No... Please. Let me finish, this was not where I was going with this. And you had the right to look. I mean, I did look at Sergio too, it was hard not to! What I mean is... Years ago, you told me that you could never see us being together and you let me go. You were having sex with girls; you then married a woman; you still seem like you're attracted to girls... It's not like I want to label you, but should I be scared that I'm like your gay experiment or something? You asked me what I wanted earlier... What do YOU want?"

12