My First Year with Austin Ch. 07

Story Info
Who's in for a strip night at the bar?
3.9k words
4.9
2.3k
1

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 7: Batman and Robin

Austin boarded in the earliest plane for the East-Coast the next day.

He barely had any sleep and neither did I.

Austin did not want to talk about what was happening, and I respected that. I was worried for his mother, for him... For us too.

We had been together for just a couple of months; we were doing so well but we were about to face our first crisis.

I wanted to go with Austin, to offer some kind of support, but I had only met his parents once - at his freaking wedding of all places -, and I was not sure that they knew about us. I was not even certain that he had told them about the divorce.

Austin was not close with his family. He barely ever mentioned them. I wondered if I should have been concerned about that.

I used to be a therapist for God's sake, - a pretty bad one at it, I will grant you that -, I should have known what to do in this type of situation, or at least, read people better.

Given the circumstances, I thought it was better not to induce any more stress to Austin, so I accepted to be left behind and I respected his boundaries.

We texted when he landed and then several times during the day. I did not know much but I did not want to be pushy. Janice had advised me to give Austin some space and as usual, she was right.

"It's not as bad as I thought... I think I'll have to stay here a couple of days. Miss you." He wrote at the end of the day.

"Ok! Miss you too. I'm here if you need anything. I can jump on a plane anytime; or call my brother or Mallory for any advice. Don't hesitate."

Ryan and Mallory were both doctors so they may have been able to help with whatever the health issue of his mother was, but Austin did not want to involve them in this.

This was a side of Austin that I did not know but experience had taught me that we were all dealing with families in our own ways. I do have a lot of flaws but being judgmental is not one of them, especially not as regards to my boyfriend.

I did mention the situation to my brother, but only to confirm that he could stay for a few days with me the following week, as we had initially planned.

Austin insisted that I continue on with my life without worrying about him or his family.

In the meantime, I kept myself busy enough.

Starting a new job always takes a lot of energy from you, but in this instance, it gave me a good reason to think about something else.

I quickly became friendly with my co-workers, especially with Jasper.

Despite his initial promise not to flirt with me as he knew that I was taken, it looked like Jasper could not help himself.

He was always complementing my hair or my outfit, brushing my back while he was walking me by, or winking at me while he was talking with somebody else on the other side of the bar.

I did not think too much of it.

To be fair, Jasper was the kind of people who was flirty with everyone he met.

That was probably one of the reasons why he was so good at his job. The clients, especially the "daddies", loved him. Often, people were calling him "blondie" or "cutie", Jasper would only reply with his most innocent smile.

Although and from what I could tell in my first week, he was only playing, I did not see him engage with anyone seriously.

Some other bartenders would gladly have a drink (or more) with a TV producer passing by the Man Cave but not Jasper, he was setting up his limits.

Otherwise, I filled my days by either writing the first few drafts of "My First Year in College" (it was very bad), or meeting with Sergio and Allison. My neighbours had invited me to dinner the first night Austin was gone.

Austin had written to them, without even telling me, to make sure that they would be there for me.

That was very considerate (and cute!) of Austin, to think about me being on my own when he was going through a difficult time.

After that first dinner, it became a habit to go have a drink or a quick snack with Sergio and Allison.

The couple of days of absence of Austin turned into a whole week and I was getting increasingly worried. Consequently, I was not very keen to be alone with my thoughts for too long.

Even the view of Sergio's crotch, -- as you could probably already guess, my neighbour was the textbook definition of a "man-spreader", in particular when he was wearing tiny flashy speedos and we were having a drink by the pool --, could no longer distract me from my anxiety.

After the fourth day, I decided to call Austin. Really, it was coming from a good intention, I just wanted to talk. But he was very distant and, for the first time, I wondered if he was not hiding something.

"You think he might be cheating on me?" I asked Janice the next day.

"Come on, this again. You really have trust issues, Ty."

"I mean... I saw Austin cheating on his girlfriends before! He is currently still married."

"Yeah, and I saw YOU cheating on your boyfriend before... With Austin." She snapped back.

"Touché..."

"Look, if he is dealing with personal family stuff, it must be difficult to talk about it, especially over the phone. Maybe he's afraid you will go all-shrink on him."

"I know! It's just, the days are going by, and I have no idea what's happening. I have a right to be worried."

"Of course, you do. But you should not be assuming things, like cheating. Do you know if he is actively working?"

"Yeah. Apparently, he works remotely, but he'll need to come back." I sighed. "I wish he would feel the need to come back to be with me though, not for work."

Janice held my hand.

"I am sure he cannot wait to see you again. At this stage, the only thing you can do is to help him as best as you can, and if that means for Austin to have a few days on his own with his family, you have to respect that."

"I do. Really."

She smiled at me.

"I know. I'm actually surprised by the maturity you're showing right now. Look at you, handling an adult situation without breaking down!"

We laughed it off.

Maybe I was making progress in my life. At least, I was trying to.

"Richard is the same way, he's super closed-off when it comes to his intimate circle. That worried me at first, but now I have just accepted it. There are probably quite a few people I will meet for the very first time at the wedding."

Janice had offered the perfect segway to discuss her upcoming "big day".

She had some issues with her "over-achiever but under-performing" wedding planner.

The way she was talking about it; I could tell that my friend from College was getting bougier by the day. That made me smile.

I had to leave before she could tell me how her maid had been fired by Richard, I had the night shift at the Man Cave.

It was my first Thursday there and the atmosphere hit different.

I had only done Saturday night or week-days afternoons thus far and the bar was usually pretty tamed, but nothing was tamed that evening.

Thursday was "Strip Night" at the Man Cave and the crowd was definitely here for the show.

Outside the usual daddies and twinks looking for their perfect match, there were groups of friends -- generally, outgoing gay guys - spending the evening at the bar for this special occasion.

They were not hunting for a sugar-daddy, but just having a night of fun. This was refreshing, although the temperature in the place had never been that high.

The bar was packed by 8 pm and it was the most intense shift I had taken there.

"You'll see, it will be all worth it when you'll meet Batman and Robin." Jasper told me as I was running around with cocktails and beers.

"They better be worth it; you've been teasing them all week!" I replied, semi jaded.

Batman and Robin were the two gogo-dancers performing. They were not available every Thursday, but when they were, it was the big event.

I quickly understood that it was "Strip Night" which had made the Man Cave quite popular in the competitive world of gay bars and nightclubs in L.A.

The boss of the place -- meaning, my boss, - a sleazy guy in his late fifties named Vincent Abrozio, was present. I had never seen him inside the bar before.

Overall, this was a nice change of pace compared to the sometimes muffled and cosy atmosphere of my afternoon shifts. People were getting wild!

At one point, I was supposed to go check on the utilities in the restroom and I stumbled onto two (rather hot) guys bareback fucking.

I did not expect this. At all.

A red-hair and a black guy, approximatively my age, were going at it, hard. They were still wearing their vests but a juicy fat black bum was uncovered, - jeans slid down to his knees -- as the dude was fucking the ginger guy against the sink.

The dripping dick, which from what I could tell from behind looked huge, was pounding this welcoming gaping ass like there was no tomorrow.

And they were not doing it in a stall... They were right there, in the middle of the restroom! Another older guy was watching them, his hands in his pants, making no mystery of the fact that he was jacking off.

None of them noticed that an employee had entered the bathroom.

I hurried back to find Jasper.

"Dude! There are two guys fucking in the restroom! Like, right in the middle of it."

I had already had my suspicions that some stuff was happening in the stalls once in a while, - I mean, there was a hole in one of the walls and we were working at a gay bar -, but it had never been like that, in the open.

"Welcome to the Man Cave on a Thursday evening!" Jasper said with a wink.

Following his words, he took his tight black top off.

"Also called, shirtless Thursdays!" He added. "Why do you think Abrozio have come all the way here?"

I looked around, half of the bartenders were already shirtless.

I did not remember any mention of that in my interviews, although, I had quickly understood that the owner of the place favoured cute and fit employees.

"You think I should?"

"What?"

"Take it off?"

Jasper laughed.

"I don't think it would be legal to fire you if you were to refuse, but eh, live a little! You're the most boring ex-con that I know."

"Like you know a lot of..."

He was already gone. Jasper left me there with my questions as he went to take care of some more happy customers.

In the end, I did not change the utilities in the bathroom but I did go shirtless.

What the hell, it was heating-up and my tee-shirt was glued to my chest because of the sweat! It just made sense to lose it, most of the customers were semi-naked anyway.

Besides, showing off some skin was always good for the tips and to be completely honest, I was desperately missing a bit of action since Austin was gone.

I would have never have done anything compromising, - I cared about Austin too much -, but I could live with being checked out by hot daddies.

Where was the harm in that?

And I did get checked out... A lot!

I definitely think there is a link between bartending and feeling attractive. You always look hotter when you are the one pouring the drinks in the glass! Right?

Also, for once, I had the opportunity to flaunt my brand-new "post-prison" body to someone else than Austin. I had not done all those push-ups for nothing!

Abrozio gave me a nod of approval from afar while I was taking care of a group of five guys working in tech, wandering around shirtless. Jasper was right, the boss was probably a bit of a perv but he was pretty harmless.

The evening only got crazier as the hours went by.

By 10 PM, the dancefloor was busy with guys making-out shirtless (one Korean guy was even only wearing some white boxer briefs and black boots), by 11 PM, Jasper had to intervene and ask two guys who were sucking each other off on a bench-seat to be a little more discreet, and by midnight, the real show began.

Backstage, Abrozio was welcoming the notorious "Batman and Robin".

"We are never allowed to be there when they arrive or they change. It's the boss special moment." Jasper explained.

I did not want to know more.

The audience was already cheering in anticipation of their upcoming performance.

Finally, at 00:20, the song "pony" started playing and Batman and Robin walked onto the stage.

For a split second, I had a flashback of guard Foster stripping off at Xander's bachelor party in prison.

I smiled to myself.

It was a rare occurrence that a memory from prison could make me smile, especially when it involved Xander's wedding but I guess this was a good sign. Maybe I was slowly grieving.

"I'm just a Bachelor..." The song started blasting off and the stage lighted up.

Two dudes wearing masks covering the tops of their face -- only their mouths were visible -- danced their ways to a different corner of the small stage.

So, there was Batman, who had not much to do with the real character aside for wearing a somewhat similar black mask.

His outfit was made of easy to get ripped-off leather pants, and a sleeveless nylon black top which was shining with the reflective neon lights.

The dude wanted to show off his arms right away. They were certainly worth the money the customers were spending in those refreshing drinks. His biceps were large and veiny, the results of probably more than twenty years working-out at the gym.

Batman seemed to be shaving his arms which as a bit of a miss in my books.

In any case, "Robin" was the one getting most of the attention.

Again, except for the green mask, he could have been playing any movie or anime character, but this "Batman and Robin" theme was just a pretext anyway.

Although he was not showing his arms yet, the lycra pants that he was wearing did not leave much to the imagination. His bulge looked full but it was when he turned around that Robin showed us his best asset.

Damn it, his tight bubble butt compressed in his greenish leggings were to die for! The neon lights let us see his ass crack and hair through the almost translucent pants.

I almost spilled a vodka I was serving when Robin bent over for the first time.

The crowd was going insane and already, guys were fighting to fit some dollars bills in his leggings. The guy could certainly move too.

When Batman was a huge mountain of muscles, essentially grabbing his prominent crotch and flexing his biceps, Robin was moving around the stage, thrusting his hips, twerking his ass, playing with the audience.

He was breathing sex and we were all feeling it.

Thankfully, the activity of the bar was a bit quieter as everyone had focused their attention on the stage so I was able to enjoy the show for the most part.

R&B song after R&B song, the two dancers started stripping off from their clothes.

First, they threw their tops in the air. Batman revealed a bodybuilder body, very much alike to Ralph, smooth from head to toes, while Robin flaunted a less defined, but more natural and hairier frame.

He was still very fit though, just not as shredded as his counterpart, except for his v-lines which were perfectly drawn.

Again, Robin had my preference.

To be fair, they were both experienced (and talented) gogo-dancers. The guy playing Batman must have been around 40, he was an old school stripper. I judged that Robin must have been around 30 but it was difficult to assess without ever seeing his face.

But who cared about seeing his face when Robin ripped off his lycra tight pants and revealed a jockstrap made of green leathery materials?

The guy was jaw-dropping and dick-erecting, if you know what I mean!

"Batman" removed his pants at the same time, exposing an obscene black thong, but at this point, I could no longer care. The Dark Knight had his fans and that was good for him... Me, I just wanted to run and slide all my tips in the jockstrap's green strings of the side-kick!

Take all my money, Robin, you deserve it!

This was the general consensus in the Man Cave. The guys were downright hysterical and when there was no more spot in the straps to hand the stripper some money, a particularly daring older guy tried to push some bills directly inside Robin's ass crack!

Far from being straddled, the stripper smiled largely. He retrieved the bill from his hairy sweaty ass and kissed the 50$ under the cheers of the crowd.

A great way to encourage people to keep on passing money through his crack.

It almost became a game, "Robin" contracting his ass to keep as much banknotes as possible in between his hairy cheeks!

One older guy even slid his credit card in as a joke.

"Told you, you'd like him."

I jumped.

Jasper had just poked my bare waist, appearing behind me.

"Damn... I mean... Wow." I blurted out.

"I know, right? Hot!"

"That Robin guy, he's a killer."

"Yeah, and he's very demanded as he does not make a lot of public appearances. That's a shame, he mostly shares exclusive content online. He does only few gigs in real life."

I thought about Ralph.

Maybe I could help him get a gig at the Man Cave. Good for money, and a way to gain some new fans.

I did not have much time to ponder over this idea as my attention was caught back by the strippers who ripped off their respective thong and jockstraps.

I was not sure they would go all the way. But apparently, on Thursdays, the Man Cave was always going all the way!

I served a martini to a customer and when I looked back up, Batman and Robin were both stark naked... and blatantly hard on the stage.

I was not totally flaccid myself.

The show only got lewder from this point on.

The two guys kissed, or rather made out on stage, their tongues fully and obscenely out. I guess this is why the masks could not cover their mouths, they needed to use them in their routine!

Soon enough, they started stroking their own dicks, and then, stroking each other. I did not remember reading about this part in the comic books!

Size-wise, Robin was still beating Batman to the punch, both in thickness and in length. With my expert eyes, I could tell that Batman was nearing eight inches (very decent), but Robin had a similar huge dick to Austin, closer to a good and fat nice inches.

A crazy idea came to mind.

When Robin turned around, I checked the back of his bare-ass to make sure there was no birth-marks.

Pffew! There was none! Just more thick black hair. Can you imagine if he was Austin in disguise?

Although, I could still picture that he was... That could even be hot!

I made a note to myself. I would need to convince Austin to do some roleplays when he would be back.

The show was coming to an explosive end.

The strippers did not go further with each other than stroking their juicy pumped-up dicks, - admittedly, on a public stage, that was already a lot -, but they did end nutting on themselves... and on the crowd!

"The shower finish!" Jasper had told me as it was raining spunk on the audience.

All and all, a pretty steamy evening!

If I had not been committed to Austin, I would have certainly left with a decent-looking customer who was chatting, and flirting, with me after the show.

He was shirtless too, around forty. His fancy watch indicated that he had money and he was flaunting a perfect set of bright white teeth. A photographer.

I politely declined his invitation for a last drink "in his loft" and some free photographs for a "book" (clearly, practically every bartender that he met were aspiring models or actors), and I came back to my apartment in the middle of the night, alone and horny.

12