My First Year with Austin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not resist to do some Google searches on "Robin", and I ended up finding his social medias and a few exclusive pages he was running.

He was not easy to find at first because he was using different names across platforms but most of the time, he was calling himself: "The Masked Hunk".

The dude was a star under this pseudonym and he was definitely keeping himself busy.

I thought he was probably a married guy or maybe someone with a regular office job as he was never showing his face in any of the content he shared. Maybe he was just mindful of his privacy and his future.

Normally, it was a turn-off for me. I needed to see a face to feel some kind of attraction towards anyone.

But here, I could easily picture that it was Austin behind the mask and that turned me on even more, especially when I finally subscribed to his most popular X-rated page and saw the Masked Hunk fingering his hairy asshole for the first time.

His bio was saying: "Your average straight macho friend, discovering himself... Always curious, often adventurous..."

I creamed myself only two minutes in the fingering video. I had not done anything since Austin had left, my balls were full and ready to explode.

The sperm on my chest was thick, white and gooey. I licked most of it off.

I had barely gone through the hundreds of contents of his page; the Masked Hunk had been active for nearly two years. That would be materials for a future jerk-off session.

I copied-pasted the link to send it to Ralph to serve as another example of what to do to become successful on online platforms.

It was 4 AM and I realized that my brother would arrive in just a few hours, I needed some sleep.

I closed my computer and checked my phone. No new text from Austin.

[MORE TO CUM]

Who's ready for Tyler's big brother, Ryan, coming back next week?

12