My First Year with Austin Ch. 11

Story Info
A college reunion goes wild!
6k words
4.85
2.8k
4

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 11: The Reunion

The "early thirties" stage of a man's life is widely underrated. Look-wise, I mean.

Martin was far from being the only one looking better than ever!

The 32 years old version of Henry, who joined us at the bar of the hotel's lobby shortly after our arrival, looked gorgeous in his fancy Hugo Boss suit.

Imagine seeing all your favourite college boys turned into hunky daddies! A taste of Heaven.

Young enough to have kept their fit jock body intact, only with more hair, more charisma, and more experience to offer.

Henry came with a girl, Natasha. A Slovenian expat, living in the U.S. since her teenage years. She was wearing a purple dress, very classy (and quite boring).

Her blond hair and pale skin were clashing with Henry's dark chocolate's skin but the two were stunning together. Like movie stars' level of hotness.

Henry was already looking more mature than any of us during my freshman year, but ten years later, with some dapper clothes tightly fit around his muscular frame, he was definitely a full-on grown up.

Henry was the CEO of a tech brand. He explained the product he was selling during our first drink but I did not catch much of it. I think I was too distracted by the top button of his white shirt, ready to pop at any given moment.

Martin was not helping. He was still acting very much like an immature college freshman, - despite his new life as a "Christian man" -, and he kept on poking Henry's visible nipples to mess up with him.

The two had been bros for years. That night, it felt like they were 20 all over again. Natasha did not seem to mind; She was staring at Martin's chest hair like she wanted a bite.

I get it. Martin's salty skin did seem like a delicious dish.

After Henry and Martin, we met with Ashley and her husband of two years, Dimitri. I did check Austin's reaction, making sure he was not too jealous of Ashley holding hands (and then French-kissing) another (cute) guy.

He did not seem to care. Good! Austin even chatted with Dimitri for a while.

They talked about their respective jobs, apparently, they knew some people in common.

On our side, Janice and I were very happy to see Ashley and to-catch up with her.

Ashley had not changed one bit.

She was still the same upfront, dynamic and positive woman. Ashley had never been shy about showing some cleavage, talking loudly or sharing intimate details of her life with anyone who cared to listen and, here again, she was true to herself.

"Tyyyyyyy, our gangsta!!" She yelled from the other side of the room when she first saw me.

Great to be introduced this way, I thought.

As many of my friends, Ashley was quite interested by my experience in prison, - I could not really blame her -, but the subject of our conversation quickly moved on to Austin.

Despite the fact that I was currently dating her ex, she had been quite supportive of me trying my chance with Austin, even way back in college. You see, Ashley was all about freedom and thinking outside of the box.

"In the end, you can really thank me." She told me seriously.

"Why?"

"If I had stayed with Austin during our first year, you two would have never gotten together..."

"Yeah... I successfully got him eleven years later. Very efficient technique!"

She smiled at me.

"Nah! Don't pull that shit with me. You know damn well you planted those seeds during that freshman year! Now, you're only harvesting."

I smiled back.

"I guess that I did."

"That's crazy when you think about it. I know for a fact Austin loves to eat a good pussy so I've always imagined him going from one girl to another. Don't get me wrong though, I think you are looking so freaking cute together. Like relationship goal!"

"Ashley, for God's sake!" Janice rolled her eyes.

"Just stating the truth."

"No doubt about that." I replied calmly. "But weirdly, Austin does tend to love eating my ass over any other pussy."

Ashley and I both chuckled while Janice put her head in her hands, getting desperate by how inappropriate we were being.

I could take Ashley's banter anytime. I had accepted that Austin was straight, or whatever, but I was his "exception". And at this point in time, I was fine with it. I did not need to put him, or anyone for that matter, in a box.

In a way, the fact that Austin was comfortable with holding my hand or showing signs of affection, while his frat bros were around, was the most beautiful gesture that he could have offered me.

My 18 years-old self would have given anything to have this, and finally, here we were.

Overall, the evening went great... Although, things degenerated somewhat throughout the night.

We did some throwback dancing to the hits we were listening to back in college, retold some crazy anecdotes, and the group of frat boys were getting along just like they had never left each other. They sure looked older but they were acting as outrageously and lewdly as they did in college.

Only Tobias (that real asshole of the bunch!) had not been invited back. Good riddance!

Luis made an apparition at 9 PM and Janice shared an awkward moment with him. They had dated for about a year before separating.

Luis did not seem to have a girlfriend whereas Janice was very happy to tell him (and tell everybody else) that she was getting married in three weeks. She was even showing off pictures of Richard to every guest she was engaging with.

On the other side of the room, Martin was already starting to blabber incoherently and was taking way too many vodka shots. Obviously, he had thrown his top away a long time ago. Frat guys are not really known to hold on to their shirts.

I assumed that the newly-found Christian man needed to loosen-up while he was away from his wife...

I went to the bathroom feeling a little buzz.

Pissing in a urinal is often a great way to know if you should keep drinking or take a break and right there, I could tell it was time for me to hold off on the booze. I was aiming poorly and my head was spinning.

Not the best circumstances to meet with an ex...

"Tyler! I was not sure you would be here."

I was still peeing but I turned my head, not sure if I was hallucinating or not.

Steve was there. Looking handsome as ever in a tank-top showcasing his large biceps. He was now sporting a trimmed beard but his bright smile, which had made me fall for him, was the same as I remembered.

He also had a tattoo on his forearm, a small pride flag... and of course, I had to notice, he was wearing a wedding ring on his finger.

"I... Steve... Nice to..."

"Dude, you're pissing everywhere!" He laughed.

Fuck. I was! But that was his fault, he had cut me off in the middle of the action!

"Damn. Sorry, I'm a little drunk."

"We've just got here; we seem to be late to the party. We do not live far away but Gary had to work late."

Oh... Gary. Of course.

I finally stopped pissing and put my dick back in my pants.

I walked towards Steve for a hug but then, realizing that my hands were full of pee, I walked to the sink instead. It gave the impression that I had purposely ignored him.

Talk about the reunion with an ex being awkward!

"I'm just washing my hands." I pointed out stupidly.

He did not seem to care and started to use the urinal himself. I mean, he had come to the restrooms for the same reason that I had... I saw his dick. A proper flaccid big black cock. I had a vivid memory of his sweety taste. But that was not the point.

"Gary is here then?" I asked.

"Yeap..." He shook his cock for the final droplets. Why was I looking at his junks? "Austin, too?"

The mention of Austin inevitably made the whole situation cringier.

If you need a bit of context here, Steve found out that Austin was fucking me while we were dating. He also punched Austin in the face. It was a whole mess, especially because Austin and Steve were in the wrestling and football teams together and were supposed to be friends... Aaaah... The college years!

"He is. Austin... I mean... We came here together."

"I heard."

I thought that Steve was mad but when he turned around, he was smiling.

"Look, Steve, when I think about the time, we were... What I did..."

Steve washed his hands.

I was unable to read his face, maybe because of the alcohol. I was nervous until he put his hand on my right shoulder and gave me another reassuring (bright) smile.

"When I saw you give your testimony on TV a few months ago, I thought you were fucking brave, Ty. I really wanted to tell you that. I also realized you were truly incapable of keeping it in your pants!" He looked down at my crotch.

"But, you know what? If it turns out, in the end, that you cheated on me with the only guy you are capable of staying faithful to, I guess I should be supporting your relationship!"

Sadly, I was too drunk to comprehend everything Steve was saying and how much that was meaningful.

I hated the fact that the whole world had seen me testified against the prison system and had, at the same occasion, learnt a lot about my intimate life.

"I don't cheat. I mean. I try not to."

I do not know why I said that among all the other things I could have said. Steve did not seem bothered.

"I bet. I'm serious though. Time has passed. I'm definitely team Ausler, or Tytin, or Austy... Damn, your ship names really do not work!"

I chuckled.

"Thank you. I'm really trying to make this work. This relationship." I said sincerely.

"Well, I really hope you do."

He seemed genuine.

"I'm sorry, Steve."

"It was eleven years ago. Without you acting so shitty, I would have never gotten the chance to try things out with Gary. You were an awful boyfriend but in retrospect, you cheating on me may have been the best thing that could have happened to me."

Again, he seemed sincere. I smiled. Maybe I was the perfect amount of drunk to have this conversation after all.

I hugged him.

"You could even thank me then!"

"Don't push it."

"Just kidding... And you know I'm team SteevRy, or GaVe, or... Damn, your ship names do not work either. At all. Way worse than Austin and I!"

We both laughed.

When we got out of the bathroom, Steeve brought me to Gary.

At this point, most of the frat guys, including Austin, were already jumping in the pool. I saw a couple of dicks flopping around: Luis, Rohan and Martin had decided it was time to go skinny dipping.

Some things never change, I guess.

Gary, like the others, had aged nicely. I noticed that he had the same tattoo than Steve on his forearm... and of course, the same wedding ring. Gary made a weird face when he saw me walking towards him with his husband.

"Hey, Gary, so cool to see you. Steve and I stumbled on each other in the restrooms."

"We behaved." Steve added, kissing his husband.

They did look cute together. I considered that it was a great sign of my mental stability that I was not feeling any hint of jealousy.

Gary gave me a quick hug.

"I'm glad to see you, Ty, and to hear you're doing better after your... hmmm... your issues last year. We were worried about you."

"I really was the talk of the town, was I?"

"Yeah... Well, you know that I'm aware of the feeling." Gary added.

I hesitated to directly mention Professor Fletcher and the sex scandal we had been both part of but I decided against it and changed the topic.

"So, you two are opening a business together?"

"YOUR FABULOUS WEDDINGS!" They chanted in unison.

"Premium wedding planning for gay couples who deserve to celebrate their love." Gary further explained.

"Quite the programme... and quite the market!"

"We can only hope the Supreme Court won't be that backward that they would go back on gay marriage..." Steve mentioned sombrely.

"No politics." Gary intervened.

From what I understood, Steve and Gary had both become very much involved in activism during the last few years.

It was pretty amazing, and even inspiring, to see Gary being so opened about his sexuality when I knew how much he was hiding it like a shameful secret back in college.

"You know Janice is getting married." I mentioned a few minutes later.

We were walking by the pool. Thank God, we had rented an entire section of the hotel because the guys were howling (and acting) like animals. Austin had gone full nude too by the way... Great... I rolled my eyes when I saw that.

"Yes. In three fucking weeks, we know! Janice cannot stop talking about it!" Steve complained with a grin.

He was not really mad.

"I mean, her fiancé does look handsome on the pictures." Gary pointed out.

"Richard does look good in real life too." I confirmed.

The conversation then moved on to my life in Los Angeles and my work at the Man Cave. Gary and Steve promised they would come by the next time they would travel to the West Coast. I suggested them to visit on a Thursday night.

Once we had passed the first few awkward moments, the three of us were actually getting along fine.

Was it not the proof that time can heal everything?

We were casually chatting when a wet naked man ran towards us like a maniac.

It was Austin. His big dick flopping against his wet thighs.

"Guys! I did not you were here!" He was panting and looking distraught.

"What... What are you talking about?"

It took me a few moments to understand that Austin was freaking out seeing me talking with my ex.

That was rich of him to get jealous! Besides Ashley, Austin had slept with half of the women attending the event. And everyone was now enjoying the view of my boyfriend wandering out of the pool, stark naked!

"Nice to see you." Gary said looking at Austin, and then directing his gaze much lower. "Nice to see you too."

"Austin, really? No speedos?" I told him.

"I... I just came out from the pool. We were having... Hum... fun with the guys. I saw you... talking with... I... I thought I'd say hi."

He put his hands in front of his junks. He was not hiding much but I found that funny. Austin was clearly drunk.

Maybe the early thirties are a good time for the looks, but clearly not for the alcohol resistance. Everyone was hammered.

"Come on, get a towel. You're drunk, babe."

I moved Austin aside and let Gary and Steve engaged with Rohan, another ex-member of the football team.

"Martin and Henry were giving us dares... You know how they are... Everyone is having fun... I got naked but it was really just for a laugh... And... What the fuck were you doing with Steve?"

"I was with Steve... and his freaking husband, Austin! We were just chatting. What did you think? We were about to have a threesome?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know... My mind switched when I saw you with him. I'm dumb. I panicked."

"Austin, if anything were to happen, you know that I would have invited you, to make it a four."

I winked at him.

"That's not funny."

"You're the one wandering around naked, playing with other dudes."

"But I'm not into them!"

"I don't know that. And half of the women here, you have already fucked."

He looked at me sheepishly.

"That's fair. I'll give you that, but you're the one I'm fucking tonight. Not them."

Jesus Christ, that was hot to hear. I almost jumped on him.

"Guyyyys, come in the pool! Stop making drama out of nothing and get naaaaaked!"

Ashley was calling on us, playing in the water, flashing her breasts. Her boyfriend, nude as well, was casually chatting with Henry next to her.

"Ok." I said spontaneously.

Austin looked at me weirdly.

"Really?"

"I'm not the shy closeted freshman boy anymore. You should know that by now!"

What the hell, I took my clothes off and dove in the pool as well! Most of these dudes had already seen me naked (and/or fucked me) anyway.

Austin joined me right after and soon, 50% of the alumni were scrambling in the pool. I was touching dicks (and boobs) of strangers while kissing Austin full mouth.

"I love you." He whispered in my ears.

The night did not turn into an orgy though. After more dancing, more stupid dares, and more drinking, we ended up discussing about our lives and what getting older truly meant.

The family and wedding's topics came up again.

Who was married? Who was not? Who wanted to be?

I looked into Austin's eyes, we were lying on a towel, listening to everyone's stories but not sharing our own.

We had been together for about four months. It was too soon to get married of course... But maybe, it was not. Who else would I ever love better than him?

I had dated many guys, even got engaged once, but no other man had ever compared to Austin Prat.

"I have some news too..."

Martin stood up and almost fell right back down. Henry was holding him, his semi-hard dick shamelessly dangling next to his naked friend.

"Christie is pregnant. I was not supposed to say. It's way too soon. But guys... Guys... I'm gonna be a daddy!"

People cheered and Martin thanked them... by puking on the floor!

Very classy. I had a flashback to my very first college party where a dude had puked on my tee-shirt. What a drama it was at the time. Silly.

"Dude, I think the party is over." Luis spoke solemnly.

Austin helped Henry and Luis bringing Martin back to his room.

"Just one more drink, guys! I'm good!" Martin was yelling as he was getting escorted out.

His fat hairy ass was getting lifted up in the air. I could not say if Martin was looking pathetic or sexy. Probably a bit of both.

I wished everybody's good night. Janice and Ashley were still sharing personal details of their lives, telling how much they were missing each other, promising to find time to spend time together.

I went back to my room alone and I decided to take a shower, waiting for Austin. It was about 4 AM.

When I heard some movement in the room, I realized Austin had returned with someone.

"We just finish that beer and we're done, man. Ok?"

"Yeah, yeah... Sure... I just don't want to go to bed right now. Aust, it's one of my last nights with some sort of freedom! You know that I have to go to church every single Sunday?!"

Martin was there...

"Dude, let's be clear, no puking in the room."

I was not sure whether they knew that I was there. I did not mean to listen but I was drying myself off. And suddenly, I heard them talking about me.

"Sometimes I think about you two. Since you came by the house in February. I still cannot wrap my head around you guys actually dating. I mean, Ty, not surprising, but you, man! You were a player! You could have gotten every babe! And then, you had Cassie!"

"We are, though. Together." Austin stated matter-of-factly.

I could not hear Martin well. He was further away from the bathroom's door and he was mumbling like someone who had way too much to drink.

I thought I heard him say something in the line of: "Never pictured you as a fag."

"Maybe you should try it before you judge." Austin had replied.

They were still cheering with their beers.

At this point, I can admit, I was actively listening.

"Oh, I don't judge. Look. I cannot talk too much about it, but I... There's this guy in my neighbourhood. A true-born faggot. Like a real one. He loves to blow cocks, all sloppy and stuff. Just the way I love it! See! I don't deny gay guys do it better than girls, they truly love juicy cocks, but then, the kissing, the dating... That's the whole other story."

12