My First Year with Austin Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't use the word faggots, Martin."

"I'm not talking about you. Or about Ty... Just this particular guy."

"Dude..."

"Ok. Sorry! You know I do not mean it badly. I just told you; I get blown by this guy on a regular basis and I love it. Women are so annoying, sometimes, I wish I were into guys, for real."

Austin chuckled.

"I'm not even sure that I am. Into guys, I mean."

"But Ty?"

My heart started racing in my chest. I was ready to get my heart broken, but the opposite happened.

"Imagine you have a best friend, someone you love talking to and hang around, your favourite person to share a beer with. Then, imagine, this best friend of yours is doing things in the bed that no one else does, he's like your perfect match in the sack! And finally, imagine that you realize that you are actually attracted to this guy, for real... Like your heart beats faster when you see him, you feel the butterflies in your stomach... And now, picture, that it is reciprocal! If you can just admit it to yourself, that what you have is... like... perfect and special... That's it, you're all set."

My eyes teared-up, I was very moved.

"When you put it like that..." Martin mumbled.

"It took me a failed marriage and ten years to get it so, you know, I'm not one to lecture anyone about love, sex, or relationships..."

"I'm freaking out, Aust. I've changed my entire life to move in with Christie. I'm working at a freaking factory which makes huge freezers. I'm doing it all to have the real deal. The wedding and now the baby."

"Aren't you happy about it? Excited about the baby?"

"I am! I really am! We wanted it. I've been wanting it for so long. But I don't know. Being here tonight, I realize I'm saying goodbye to a big fun part of my life. But of course, I want a kid. Everybody does, no?"

Austin did not say anything.

This was something I would never be able to give him, not in the traditional way at least.

They became silent, I wondered if they were not slowly falling asleep. Maybe Martin had left. When I got out the bathroom, a thick towel around my waist, they were both lying on the bed in their underwear.

It was smelling like testosterone and sweat in the room.

Austin straightened up when he saw me.

"You were here, honey?"

"Just taking a quick shower. I hate smelling like chlorine. You're feeling better, Martin?"

"Much better! Top shape!"

Martin sat down on the edge of the bed and flexed his biceps to make his point.

What an idiot. He was lucky he looked good. "Daddy Martin".

"Great to hear. What were you talking about?" I asked innocently.

"Life, love... Sex... I was telling Austin how gay guys are often the best at sucking cocks."

"No argument there." I replied.

Martin had his signature cheeky smile on his face.

"I did not forget what you have done for the football team back then. Your service had been very much appreciated."

Martin started to fondle with his dick in his briefs. I could already see the thick black bush which was his pubic hair. Austin was cautious, waiting to see my reactions.

Maybe they had planned to try something with me. But at that moment, - it was likely the booze talking -, I had an idea of my own.

"Yeah. My first gangbang! It's not something you can easily forget. You were not so bad either."

I was talking casually but I knew that this remark would provoke both of them. Austin's dick seemed to react. I was glad.

"And Tobias is not here to ruin the fun today..." Martin continued to test the temperature. "Maybe we could give this another try?"

"Only if you want to, babe." Austin specified immediately.

I chuckled.

"Babe, I'm no longer wearing my "Property of Austin" necklace... I think we are way passed the point of me just obeying, right?"

Austin's face changed immediately. He was taken aback.

"Ty... I... This was just for fun. I never thought..."

I kissed him on the cheek to reassure him.

"I was just kidding! Don't make that face."

He kissed me on the lips.

"Don't say stuff like that." He scolded me.

"Although, I was thinking, if Martin wants to do a test-run, maybe we could show him what we can do. Might help him get a sense of what two men together truly look like." I turned my face towards Martin. "Wanna watch?"

He already had his hands in his briefs.

Austin was unsure. I grabbed his dick to make my intention clearer.

"You don't mind if we play in front of your friend?"

He nodded no. I was already sliding down Austin's boxer briefs, revealing his semi-hard cock. Martin was taking his veiny dick out of his underwear too. The cheeky bastard, he was already at full mast! Straight, my ass!

Austin and I kissed each other. Sensually. He removed my towel and grabbed my bare ass.

I was not too sure why, probably something to do with the fact that I wanted to prove to Martin that Austin and I really were the real deal, but I found it extremely exciting to have him watching.

To be honest, I probably wanted to prove that I was no longer the obedient submissive I used to be, since I whispered in Austin's ears:

"Suck me first."

This time, he nodded yes. And my boyfriend had his very horny look.

Martin's eyes widened and his cock started dripping when Austin knelt down at the edge of the bed and locked his lips around my hard shaft and wet cockhead.

Austin did not seem to mind being watched. Better, he looked proud to be owning his sexuality! Good boy!

He bobbed up and down my cock, played with my balls, licked the tip and the edges, and deepthroated me like the great cock-sucker he had become. He was alternating between looking straight at me or at Martin who was sitting next to me, jerking-off furiously.

Of course, Austin quickly asked me to lift my legs up so he could eat my ass.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Martin was moaning beside us.

I was not sure if we were going to make him join us. For the moment being, I simply enjoyed Austin's tongue digging in my hole.

He was really doing it right, in one single lick, he would go from my scrotum to the sensitive tip of my dick.

I returned the favour to my boyfriend. I gagged on his cock, making sure to make it all sloppy and wet to make Martin as envious as possible, and then, I rimmed Austin's ass.

I did not finger him though.

A part of me would have loved to show Martin Austin's new "trick", but at the same time, this was something I wanted to keep for myself. Truthfully, I could not wait for the first time I would actually be fucking Austin in the ass, but I would certainly not do that in front of our college mate.

"You guys are freaks!" Martin was muttering, getting closer and closer to us.

"Should we stop torturing him?" I asked Austin.

I had just chocked on his large piece of meat and I had saliva dripping all over my chin.

"What are you suggesting?"

Austin was letting me taking the lead entirely.

"Maybe you could help him out... Suck his cock... It looks like it's dripping a lot..."

I just had to say it.

Before my eyes, Austin performed "a Martin" (the term coined in college for a very sloppy and messy blowjob) on Martin! Watching them, I was fulfilling a long-term fantasy of mine.

"Damn, Austin, YOU are the real freak!"

Martin could not believe it. His football mate, lapping on his cock, playing with his saliva, gagging and choking...

It was the first time I was seeing Austin sucking a dick which was not mine, -- I had only seen him rim Kurtis' ass -, and I did get frustrated rather quickly.

Soon enough, I joined Austin so we would share that tasty sausage together. It was another first: blowing a cock together. And what a cock! Girthy, veiny, stinky, hairy... Pulsating between our tongues fully intertwined with each other.

For Martin, that must have been quite the experience as well.

What is sloppier than two eager mouth, French-kissing and spitting on each other, all around your dick? It was a wet filthy fest! I added my precum to the mix as I rubbed my own leaking cock against Martin's a couple of times. He did not mind.

I wondered if he was thinking about his Christian wife!

"I'm gonna cum, guys, I'm gonna jizz..."

I was feeling both Martin's slippery cockhead, and Austin's warm tongue in my mouth. I was stroking my dick with my free hand.

Austin moved back a little and smiled at me. He had saliva all over his beautiful face.

Surely, his smile was rapidly covered with a creamy goo exploding from Martin's dickhead. I was hit as well... Heavily! It was raining jizz all over us. We kissed each other some more to celebrate.

Austin and I nutted right after, basically at the same time. We had more cum to swap from one mouth to another.

Talk about a great way to conclude a college reunion!

I could not believe how perfect my life was getting. I guess that should have been a sign to be extra careful...

I was about to get hit.

Real hard.

I could not recall when Martin had left but I woke up, hungover and fuzzy, around noon the next day. A naked Austin was getting scolded by the hotel staff that we should have already left the room.

Fuck. I was definitely too old to be that hungover...

We hurried-up, collected our stuff, and we joined Janice in the lobby. She was waiting for us and she looked nervous.

I had rented a car to go to my brother's place and I still did not know if Austin was coming along.

"No, sorry babe." He blurted out.

He was wearing sunglasses, clearly feeling sick as well. The mere light was burning his eyes.

"Really? Mallory is going to be so disappointed; she loves you."

"I'm staying here with the guys from the football team for a little while, and then I have to go back to L.A. for work. You know that."

"Ok." I said, kissing him.

I was disappointed but I was not too surprised.

Things really took a turn when Janice took me aside though. Austin was giving back our room keys when she dragged me outside.

A storm was coming and it was windy.

"What the hell, Janice? Easy!"

She was pulling me like a maniac!

"Tyler, can I say something to you?"

"I'm having the biggest headache of my life, so... no? Unless it's a solution for feeling better after drinking too much."

She sighed. She looked very on edge. That got me worried.

"Oh... Ty..."

"What? You're really stressing me out."

She looked at the hotel's entrance. She was making sure that we were alone. I understood that something bad was about to come out of this. She was way too serious.

"I'm so sorry..." She took a deep breath. "Austin has been lying to you, Tyler."

I felt a heavy painful stone falling inside my stomach.

Immediately, an alarm was set off in my brain and clearly, I had no intention to listen to it.

"What are you talking about, Jan? You're always the one telling me not to worry! To trust him."

"I know. But... I... I have found out some stuff... I mean, maybe you should talk to him directly. Confront him."

"It's really bad timing. I'm feeling sick and... Listen, I heard him say some very nice stuff about me yesterday. We had an incredible night. He loves me, Jan. Please... Don't... Don't ruin this."

As if she was the one ruining our relationship... Obviously, she was only the messenger.

"Gosh... I hate what I'm doing right now... It's just... You know Austin is not doing anything with the guys today, right? Austin told them yesterday that he could not join them, precisely because he was going to see your brother's family."

"Janice..."

"Obviously, he's lying to everyone. And he's not coming back to L.A. with an early flight either! He rented a car. Because you were late this morning, I checked if your car was ready and when I mentioned the number of your room, they asked me which car I was referring to."

"I'm not following."

"Austin had rented one on his own!"

Janice's way of looking at me was the worst part of this entire conversation. I could tell how much it was costing her to tell me this.

"I... I'm sure there is a rational explanation behind this. That could mean anything..." I tried.

"Ty, you and I both know that there is something fishy going on with Austin..."

She was hitting a very tough spot.

Yes, I had known something was off for a while but no, I did not want to burst the bubble. I was too happy with Austin.

"Listen, Ty, I know where Austin is planning to go. The reception gave me the address of the destination mentioned to both of the cars. There was your brother's neighbourhood for you. And then, there was another address, for him."

"Wait, Janice... Just wait..."

It was my turn to take some deep breaths. It started raining.

"Tyler... I hate this but..."

"I have a feeling that what you are going to tell me is going to hurt."

She nodded yes.

"I'm so sorry, Ty. If the situation were reversed, I wish you would tell me... So, I feel like I have to tell you."

A tear fell on my cheek. I did not know what to expect but I already knew this was very bad.

"For fuck's sake, just tell me then. Where does he plan to go?"

"At first, I thought that he would be going to his parents' but..."

"Please Janice, just cut to the chase."

"He's going to Cassie's place. Austin has rented his car to visit his wife... And something is telling me he was already there a few weeks ago."

I did not hear the rest of what she said.

My world was collapsing.

I wanted to puke.

And this had nothing to do with the alcohol.

[MORE TO CUM]

See you nexxxt week for the big confrontation, guys! As you know, chapter 12 is always a big one in my books, so hold on to your cocks until then!

12